Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Ase [WIP]
We meet again....[Private/Shuten] EmptyToday at 12:24 am by Sweats

» Greetings :)
We meet again....[Private/Shuten] EmptyToday at 12:20 am by Sweats

» Final Chance Weyr
We meet again....[Private/Shuten] EmptyYesterday at 11:44 pm by Guest

» The Espada
We meet again....[Private/Shuten] EmptyYesterday at 10:22 pm by Gin

» Fated Enemies [Laskt]
We meet again....[Private/Shuten] EmptyYesterday at 9:35 pm by Laskt

» Kimoi, Shinryu [Approved 1-1]
We meet again....[Private/Shuten] EmptyYesterday at 6:14 pm by Rawk

» Iori Faceclaimables
We meet again....[Private/Shuten] EmptyYesterday at 5:34 pm by Iori[Chronos]

» Agdrene Karawan (Finished)
We meet again....[Private/Shuten] EmptyYesterday at 4:12 pm by Valkyron

» The Sleeper Awakens
We meet again....[Private/Shuten] EmptyYesterday at 3:40 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Ryoko [FINISHED, Shinigami]
We meet again....[Private/Shuten] EmptyYesterday at 3:29 pm by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
THEFROST
We meet again....[Private/Shuten] I_vote_lcapWe meet again....[Private/Shuten] I_voting_barWe meet again....[Private/Shuten] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
We meet again....[Private/Shuten] I_vote_lcapWe meet again....[Private/Shuten] I_voting_barWe meet again....[Private/Shuten] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2675 registered users
The newest registered user is Sweats

Our users have posted a total of 128527 messages in 19569 subjects

We meet again....[Private/Shuten]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MWD
MWD

Member Info
Platinum Points:
We meet again....[Private/Shuten] Left_bar_bleue115400/99999We meet again....[Private/Shuten] Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

We meet again....[Private/Shuten] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: We meet again....[Private/Shuten]   We meet again....[Private/Shuten] EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 7:40 pm

SIMPLY RUSSIAN

Ritsuko Nicklovich

We meet again....[Private/Shuten] 6EdIfMt

iv>

Ritsuko's day started like any other one, wake up, go to work, and sleep. October was a month she did enjoy the most besides christmas, she didnt know why but there was something about the that made it relaxing and besides tge children were excited for halloween the whole school decided to have a spooky atmosphere for the event perhaps she should buy herself an outfit for halloween?

Regardless she had a lovely stroll into the forest the air is so cold yet the trees are on fire. She smiled up at the inferno above her head. Scarlet and gold licks at the blue sky, no rain clouds today. The chill in the post-dawn air is the first hint that winter isn't far behind. Then these trees will stand naked, bereft of their color. But for now they line the avenue and her walk to the school was more vibrant than any carnival parade. However she am torn between keeping her eyes high to watch for the falling leaves dancing their way to the carpeted ground, or looking down to spy the crunchy ones. She loved to step on them, guess she's still a kid at heart. Given half a chance she still jump in puddles too, just not when her friends are looking.

Ritsuko then sat down on the grass looking at the breathtaking autumn leaves blow against the wind.

This is abosolutely wonderful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

We meet again....[Private/Shuten]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1