Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Where Are You Going, Where Have You Been? [Abalia, Mirja] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Where Are You Going, Where Have You Been? [Abalia, Mirja] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Where Are You Going, Where Have You Been? [Abalia, Mirja] Empty Where Are You Going, Where Have You Been? [Abalia, Mirja]

Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:51 pm

Where Are You Going, Where Have You Been? [Abalia, Mirja] Oi6vAdD

Abalia

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: N/A

Back to Europe, it seemed, which to be entirely honest did not strictly bother Abalia. It was a rather lovely place, though she imagined it was likely far lovelier in the past. Alas, such was the way of the world, but faux nostalgia for a past that was not hers was was not the reason this officer of the law found herself in Europe this day. No, she was here due to a few rumors she had heard from assorted contacts in the world of law enforcement. Abalia had had a few minor lookout notices sent around when she had noticed a stunning lack of, well, Mirja in recent days, and was not too terribly surprised that it took only a short time before something came back to her.

So, armed almost exclusively with concern for her friend's well-being and a few baked goods she'd prepared, Abalia gave a formal notice of leave and made her way to Spain. As it turned out, a trip between Vastime and Europe was slightly more difficult than she might have hoped it would be, but that would hardly dissuade her. Besides, there were a few benefits to being a relative nobody, and chief among them was an impressive ability to go unnoticed, and rarely, if ever, be considered worth looking into. She made her way as quickly as possible, of course, but even so she was more or less forced by sheer distance to take in a few sights, and she probably would have enjoyed them more if she were in less of a hurry.

But, finally, she was here, and she had to admit that, as far as distant retreats from the bustle of the world went, this was a stellar choice. It was lovely here, and perhaps if she ever felt an inclination to vacation, she would keep this place in mind. Abalia cut those musings short, however, and focused on making her way using the directions she had received from some of the locals. A very charming people, truly. As she approached what definitely seemed to be the right place, she called out in an apprehensive, almost worried tone, “Mirja? Are you home?” She hardly wanted to seem like she was some great bundle of worry or anything of the sort, but her concern had definitely slipped through.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Where Are You Going, Where Have You Been? [Abalia, Mirja] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Where Are You Going, Where Have You Been? [Abalia, Mirja] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Where Are You Going, Where Have You Been? [Abalia, Mirja] Empty Re: Where Are You Going, Where Have You Been? [Abalia, Mirja]

Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:16 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

Where Are You Going, Where Have You Been? [Abalia, Mirja] 6EdIfMt

ENTER THE FLUFFY WOLF

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Mirja Mirja'd about the house, sorting things and making sure everything was nice and neat before finally kicking back - metaphorically, she was always sort of kicked back in her wheelchair - and started some Stoic Meditation. Cultivation was key these days, she had to put at least ten hours a day aside for it, or she would never see any progress at all. The sheer size of Gold Dantian was immense, and if she wanted to ever get to the second rank within her life time - and considering spiritual beings cultivated faster and lived for thousands of years, that was a pretty considerable life time - then she would have to put in a great amount of work.

And with Ceal out of the house today, it was the best time to get everything she needed to get done but couldn't because she had a needy brat underfoot twenty four hours a day. The house was looking cleaner than it had in a long time, and that was great. If anyone decided to come drop by unannonced, she wouldn't have to cringe at the face that everything was a mess about the place for reasons best left untold. Or something like that at least.

And it seemed someone did drop by unannounced. But someone who could drop by anytime, and drop a few other things while she was at it. So Mirja woke from her Meditation and rolled over to the front door, opening it up and grinning up at Abalia.
"Hey beautiful. I don't remember calling some entertainment, but you can certainly come in and get changed into something more...comfortable" Mirja's unabashed flirting was still there in full force, but she seemed to have changed a little. Her hair was considerably longer, and her skin less pale than usual. She was wearing a soft blue one piece dress, and socks, along with slippers. Obviously, the most drastic change was the fact that she was in a wheelchair, but still. shoes!

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Where Are You Going, Where Have You Been? [Abalia, Mirja] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Where Are You Going, Where Have You Been? [Abalia, Mirja] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Where Are You Going, Where Have You Been? [Abalia, Mirja] Empty Re: Where Are You Going, Where Have You Been? [Abalia, Mirja]

Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:03 pm

Abalia

The first thing out of Abalia's mouth at that was a sigh, one both of relief that Mirja was home and seemingly alright, and of exasperation that she was the same Mirja as always. Though, to be entirely honest, that was the best thing Abalia could have hoped for.

“I think I am quite comfortable enough in my current outfit, Mirja, but I certainly appreciate the offer.” Abalia made her way over with a smile, looking her friend over subtly as she did. It was odd seeing her like this, to be sure, but it was most definitely the same Mirja she was used to.”You're looking rather well, I must say. The tan suits you.” It was probably the closest thing to flirting that Mirja, or anyone, would see out of Abalia, just friendly, faintly playful banter as she saw it. Hardly a normal occurrence, but she wanted to create a good atmosphere and not seem overbearing. Besides, she was admittedly in a rather upbeat mood now, having seen her semi-mentor in good enough shape.

Rifling around in her bag for a moment, Abalia pulled a surprisingly dainty-looking package out and held it out for Mirja. It was wrapped in a soft, pastel pink paper, with an equally pastel yellow ribbon holding it together. It was small, not much bigger than the palm of one's hand, and within was one of a dozen cookies Abalia had made specifically for this occasion, half of them simple chocolate chip, and the other half a cinnamon/coffee powder recipe of her own creation, aggressive in flavor but still exceptionally well crafted. It had seemed the sort of thing Mirja would like. “I do hope what I've brought suits your tastes. I can always make something else, of course, but I do believe these are quite well made.” There was more lying within the satchel, including a cake that had taken a full day to properly make, but she would keep that a surprise for now.

Though Abalia was still smiling, there was a faint twinge of sadness as the full circumstance of this meeting once again came to mind, and in a gentler tone than before, she asked as she entered the house, “Are you doing alright, Mirja? Apart from the obvious, of course.” There was undoubtedly concern in her tone, a faint level of emotion, and perhaps even what one might call affection, that was still a rather sharp contrast to her usual clinical detachment. Her face told much the same story, eyebrows furrowed with worry and her eyes staying firmly on Mirja, even as she maintained a smile.

Coding in Template By:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Where Are You Going, Where Have You Been? [Abalia, Mirja] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Where Are You Going, Where Have You Been? [Abalia, Mirja] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:28 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE FLUFFY WOLF

Mirja gave an incredibly exagerated pout at Abalia's claims that she was fine and comfortable in what she was wearing. Mirja liked Abalia, she never really took any flirting to heart, which Mirja could really get behind. Some people were far to obsessive over the fact that they got flirted with.
"But Abalia! I'm the one in the wheelchair. You are meant to feel sorry for me and do everything I ask because of pity and other such crap that people do~ You have to say 'ohh, Mirja. You have something just for me to put on? Of course I'll wear it for you" Mirja's huge wolf grin was on show as she spoke, and rolled a bit out of the doorway so Abalia could come in.

And then there was a gift better than wearing an outfit that made her look cute and was low cut at the front. Cookies~! Mirja managed to devour them all before Abalia even got around to finishing her sentence about them. She was a proper monster when it came to cookies and other sweet stuff that people brought around. And then she wiped the crumbs off her lap and nodded softly.
"They were wonderful Abalia~ So tasty" Mirja licked her fingers and rolled a bit more inside, to make Abalia some tea. She had come all this way to see her after all.

"The obvious? You mean lack of beautiful women in scanty outfits giving me eye-candy so I can recover quicker? well other than that I am doing fine. I'm Mirja Eeola! Not going to let something like blowing up and shattering my very soul into a dozen pieces keep me down. Don't worry about me Abalia. More, how are you doing? Hayden is not someone to just have as a pass-time, you know. And even if you aren't making googly eyes and wanting his babies like it totally looked last time you met him, there is still a lot to acomplish in Vastime"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:44 pm

Abalia

“Yes, yes, that is all well and good, but I believe you know me a bit too well for that.” Mirja's grin was more than enough to draw a bit wider of a smile from Abalia, but the worry was still undeniable in both her tone and her countenance as she listened to Mirja's insistence that she was quite alright. “I'm glad you've been handling all of this well, but even so, Mirja, I am naturally going to worry about you, especially when you describe the whole ordeal in terms like that...”

Ah, but still, best not to press the matter. She was here for her friend's benefit, after all, not just to incessantly pester her. Mirja's bringing up Hayden in such a context certainly brought a faint shade of pink to Abalia's face, but it was a matter of embarrassment at the subject matter, hardly due to it being Hayden specifically. “I know you quite like to imagine me as some love-stricken young maiden pining after her dear king, but I assure you, Mirja, I am not 'wanting his babies' as you so endearingly word it.” She laughed faintly at that, a gentle sort of laugh that seemed not unlike a soft breeze in tone, before taking a seat, straightening her skirt and crossing one leg over the other before continuing.

“I am fully aware that there is much to be done, but things are relatively calm at the moment, at least with regard to what I might reasonably be expected to assist with. Besides, you are every bit a member of Vastime as I am. As a personal squire to the king, it is entirely within my purview to ensure that his subjects are well, particularly after events such as these.” Abalia crossed her hands in her lap, leaning back in her seat in order to get a bit more comfortable. Idly, she considered when exactly she should mention the cake. The last thing she wanted was for it to be gone in but a moment, after all.

Coding in Template By:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:56 am

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE FLUFFY WOLF

Mirja gave a very deep scowl and wheeled off to make tea, grumbling loudly to herself as she put the kettle on.
"Comes around to see me and then won't get into the pretty dresses. What kind of person does that? So cruel, so cruel" she made sure that Abalia could hear her, and giggled softly under her breath. It had been a long time since she had a friend that she could just play about with, and not have to be all serious all the time. Turning back to Abalia, Mirja gave her a smile and then turned a little serious.

"I am serious, on that front. Hayden is a terribly great man, and he has a very powerful mentality. It is very easy to admire him. And from admiration to love is only a single step. You are still mostly human, you don't have a massive cache of power that allows you to look upon Hayden comparatively. So be careful. It might not be today, or tommorow, but one day you are going to look up at Hayden with a lot more than you feel right now. And I want you to be prepared for that" She then turned back to the whistling kettle and poured out some of her invigorating herbal tea. "And on the topic of you still being mostly human, I will get around to that when I get up again"

She rolled over to the table, with a tray neatly balanced on her lap, and then gave Abalia her drink.
"You know, he made me a Squire. Called me in for this flash ceremony with lots of big important people, and I got promoted to Corporal. And made a Squire of the Order of Saint Marcus. I still need to get down to Vastime to talk to him about that" She then broke into another broad grin at Abalia. "And hey, how can you say you are making sure I am well and refuse to get dressed up for me? It's total confiction!"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:47 pm

Abalia

Abalia found herself laughing a bit more as Mirja spoke, both at her obvious faux offense and at the whole idea. “I'm afraid that the idea of myself in 'pretty dresses' is a patently absurd one even on its own, Mirja, and in that specific context is nothing short of pure fiction.” Dresses never were much Abalia's taste, pretty or otherwise. There was no one thing in particular that she disliked about them, they simply never felt quite right.

Hm Oh,this certainly was...well, not what Abalia had quite been expecting. She mulled over these words of wisdom Mirja had imparted to her for a moment. She was fairly certain it was a bit more than one step from admiration to love, but she could not deny the rest of what Mirja had told her. Compared to Hayden, she was hardly much of anything, though to be completely fair, much the same could be said of her relationship with her current host here, even if the wolf was a bit...held back at the moment. It wasn't as though Abalia was unaware of her position in the world relative to others, far from it in fact. “Well, thank you for your concern. But I dare say that such a thing is at the very most a far, far way away, and speaking realistically is simply never to pass. I do deeply admire him, and I admit that when I look upon him I am nothing short of awestruck. But love? I can scarcely imagine it being such a thing.”

Taking the tea with a smile, Abalia sipped from the herbal brew and was quite surprised at the strength behind it. She would need to ask after the blend another time, but for now she was focused on something a bit more pertinent. Of course, at that final little quip from Mirja, Abalia found herself laughing yet again. “Well, perhaps when you make your triumphant return home to Vastime, I can find some sort of dress to wear for the occasion, hm? Consider it motivation for a speedy recovery.” Abalia's smile had returned to its warm glow, and she looked at Mirja with what could only ever be described as genuine care and affection. “It has been rather quiet without you around, you know?”

Coding in Template By:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:21 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE FLUFFY WOLF

Mirja looked at Abalia as she constantly refuted the idea of ever having anything to do with Hayden. It was kind of cute to watch, actually. Only someone devoted would so vehemently refuse any chance of it happening. And it was pretty good chance, for someone as beautiful as Abalia. She had some competition, between Liu, and Kimitsuki, and Ritsuko, but Mirja was confident.
"Distance is useless without factoring in speed, Abalia. Mongolia is a very, very far away from here. And pre-wheelchair I could get from here, to there, in about an hour. These things have a tendency to come on very fast. So fast we don't see them coming until they are here"

Mirja leaned back and smiled to herself. Clearly, it was a smile of personal knowledge. What she was talking about, she had witnessed first hand.
"Love, isn't something you can comprehend. It's not something you can foresee coming, nor something you can prepare for. It simply happens. One day, something happens, and you love a person. And after that it can be hard to go back to how things were before. You can say it will never happen, but in the 1900s, people would say Man would never reach the stars. And now we have a fully operational military base on the Moon. Never is a dangerous word. Never is a fortress, with it's gates unbarred and unguarded. I never thought I'd even get into Vastime. In a roundabout way, I threatened to throw Hayden and all his Shinigami Vastimians into prison for being AWOL from the Gotei. And hell, I definitely never thought I'd get promoted to a Corporal. And I also never thought I would nearly die and become crippled in the process. But all of them happened. Don't discard something because it is improbable. Better to prepare for something that never happens, than it happen and you have no preparation"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:03 pm

Abalia

"...Oh." Normally, Abalia might have continued her objections. She would have remained stern and steady in this belief, told Mirja exactly why she was wrong. She would have explained all about her duty and her honor as a servant of Vastime, about how she simply had no time for something silly like that. It just wasn't what Abalia was looking for in life, and she could certainly go on for an eternity of service without it.

And yet, when Mirja spoke, with that knowing smile which conveyed so much, Abalia found herself silenced. Perhaps Mirja was right. To so flatly deny something's possibility, without ever preparing for it or even considering what it might mean, was a very dangerous course of action to take. Her analogy about the fortress was quite excellent, and Abalia would certainly be keeping it in mind. Of course, she had no intention of falling head over heels for her king like some ditzy schoolgirl, and she would hardly be doing anything to foster such feelings. But even so...

"I understand, Mirja." There was conviction in Abalia's voice, certainly, but it was not alone. It was accompanied by traces of fear, and of doubt. She hardly wished to confront the possibility of such childish feelings, ones which would only take away from her purpose. "What do you propose I do, then? I will hardly reconstruct my very life simply to accommodate this potential burden." She spoke these last words as though they were a curse, something she certainly wanted no part of.

"Even if I did find myself loving him, all that I would wish for would be to keep such a thing a secret, left only to myself. It is nothing more than an interruption of duty, and it is hardly my place, regardless. I know there are other women vying for his affections already, ones who would certainly fill the position far more properly. Let them have it, and I will maintain my place." It was a harsh, to the point summation, almost surprising from Abalia. Her eyes were now cold, ad she seemed to only barely be hiding disgust. It was plain for anyone to see that she did not especially care for this "love" business.

Coding in Template By:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:41 pm

The Reborn Wolf

Ulv Auber

Abalia finally cracked to Mirja's pressure, and conceded the point that she could, possibly fall in love with Hayden. And from the way she was saying it, might already be harboring something for the Zapping King. People hardly refuted such a point so hotly if there was nothing too refute. Mirja disliked brocoli, so she said she disliked it and went on her way, not getting into an argument about how she really doesn't like it and pointing out other foods that were better for her and tasted nicer. She was so cold about the idea of love, so against it that there was definitely something there.

"I propose you give it some thought. Don't let yourself get bogged down because you don't want to admit your feelings, and definately do not! bury them. That is the worst thing you can do, and a sure-fire way to go mad" She bore a hole in Abalia, before smiling and laughing softly. "A jaded, callous bitch will help nobody, especially one so close to Hayden. If you do ever feel something, and you confess, and he turns you down, then things may be awkward but at least you know where you stand. You hide it, and someone else gets it, and you are in love with him without ever knowing how he feels......it tears you apart inside" she said, sitting back and letting out a soft sigh. "It is your place as a woman, to tell the man you love how you feel. Get to know Hayden a lot better than you do now, so that you can be aware of his character as a whole. And from there you will be able to plan better if you do ever fall for him. Just keep yourself open and don't repeat my mistakes"
Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum