Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Earth, Wind... and Fire Couldn't Make It [Yoriko]
Gladius - The New Naruto RP Site! EmptyToday at 2:42 pm by basswalker

» Meeting...Again
Gladius - The New Naruto RP Site! EmptyToday at 1:47 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Hello there (Open)
Gladius - The New Naruto RP Site! EmptyToday at 1:29 pm by Mirja Eeola

» A Change in the Weather [Story Arc Grading]
Gladius - The New Naruto RP Site! EmptyToday at 10:21 am by Mirja Eeola

» Nicoletta Karlene
Gladius - The New Naruto RP Site! EmptyYesterday at 8:07 pm by Valkyron

» A Costume Party for the Ages [Open]
Gladius - The New Naruto RP Site! EmptyYesterday at 2:43 pm by MWD

» Monday Free, Tuesday Revenge
Gladius - The New Naruto RP Site! EmptyYesterday at 1:25 pm by MWD

» Lost and Found
Gladius - The New Naruto RP Site! EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 11:37 pm by Siegharty

» Summertime Magic(Zunza/Anna)(Private)
Gladius - The New Naruto RP Site! EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 2:18 pm by Steiner Franz

» Familiar Faces
Gladius - The New Naruto RP Site! EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 1:00 pm by Forsaken Crow

Top posters
THEFROST
Gladius - The New Naruto RP Site! I_vote_lcapGladius - The New Naruto RP Site! I_voting_barGladius - The New Naruto RP Site! I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Gladius - The New Naruto RP Site! I_vote_lcapGladius - The New Naruto RP Site! I_voting_barGladius - The New Naruto RP Site! I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Mirja Eeola
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2700 registered users
The newest registered user is BlackOoze

Our users have posted a total of 130620 messages in 19846 subjects

Gladius - The New Naruto RP Site!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gladius M
Gladius M

Gladius - The New Naruto RP Site! Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Gladius - The New Naruto RP Site!   Gladius - The New Naruto RP Site! EmptyMon Nov 06, 2017 2:10 am

Gladius - The New Naruto RP Site! Naruto13

• Gladius is a new text based Naruto roleplaying game where you can create your own shinobi, explore the world of Naruto, and create meaningful stories with others. We offer:

• A skill based progression system so that you can objectively track the abilities and path of your character as you move from Genin to Jounin

• A quest feature that allows you to seek out new and exciting techniques from the anime and manga.

• An active and engaged staff willing to assist you with getting custom techniques and abilities approved

• A dynamic storyline that is affected and changed by player actions ensuring that everyone has a chance to make their mark on site history.

• An in depth and strategic Village Resource system designed to enhance the stakes during war and conquest.

Join us at Gladius and get others to join for a referral bonus!
Back to top Go down
Gladius RP
Gladius RP

Gladius - The New Naruto RP Site! Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Gladius - The New Naruto RP Site!   Gladius - The New Naruto RP Site! EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 2:47 pm

We are a Naruto RP community that just entered into its second year! We are active, fun-loving, and committed to helping you create meaningful stories set in the world of Naruto. We have recently added several new features to our systems and look forward to seeing you on the site! Here are some of the great things we have to offer:
  • A skill based progression system so that you can objectively track the abilities and path of your character as you move from Genin to Jounin.

• A quest feature that allows you to seek out powerful and exciting techniques from the anime and manga.

• An active and engaged staff willing to assist you with getting custom techniques and abilities approved

• A dynamic storyline that is affected and changed by player actions ensuring that everyone has a chance to make their mark on site history.

• An in depth and strategic Village Resource system designed to enhance the stakes during war and conquest.

• A New Criminal Underworld System for those who seeking adventure and chaos as a Missing Ninja.

• A New Living Expenses System and a brand new Civilian Class for those interested in creating the businessmen and political figures that exert influence and pressure in the shinobi world.

Join us at Gladius and experience Naruto Roleplay as it was meant to be!

Back to top Go down

Gladius - The New Naruto RP Site!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1