Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Calm Winds Soothe the Fiery Rage [Elyss]
Teenagers at Heart [CLOSED, Tsubine/Midori] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 1:45 pm by Siegharty

» Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou)
Teenagers at Heart [CLOSED, Tsubine/Midori] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 1:29 pm by Siegharty

» Bass' FC Claims
Teenagers at Heart [CLOSED, Tsubine/Midori] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 12:13 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Rumble Rumble!
Teenagers at Heart [CLOSED, Tsubine/Midori] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 6:38 am by Mirja Eeola

» Cala's Face Claim
Teenagers at Heart [CLOSED, Tsubine/Midori] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 6:26 am by Mirja Eeola

» My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]
Teenagers at Heart [CLOSED, Tsubine/Midori] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 3:05 pm by Lillian

» The Final Bastion's Defense [MADNESS CAPITAL: DEAD RISING]
Teenagers at Heart [CLOSED, Tsubine/Midori] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 2:27 pm by darkfunnel

» Reina Arácnida [Evolución] [Approved, 2-4; Hazard Rank D]
Teenagers at Heart [CLOSED, Tsubine/Midori] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 2:08 pm by JJ

» POWER TIER (IMPORTANT)
Teenagers at Heart [CLOSED, Tsubine/Midori] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 1:43 pm by JJ

» Tether Scramble [Protag Equipment]
Teenagers at Heart [CLOSED, Tsubine/Midori] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 1:32 pm by JJ

Top posters
THEFROST
Teenagers at Heart [CLOSED, Tsubine/Midori] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTeenagers at Heart [CLOSED, Tsubine/Midori] - Page 2 I_voting_barTeenagers at Heart [CLOSED, Tsubine/Midori] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Teenagers at Heart [CLOSED, Tsubine/Midori] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTeenagers at Heart [CLOSED, Tsubine/Midori] - Page 2 I_voting_barTeenagers at Heart [CLOSED, Tsubine/Midori] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2709 registered users
The newest registered user is Cala Paracer

Our users have posted a total of 131097 messages in 19901 subjects

Teenagers at Heart [CLOSED, Tsubine/Midori]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde
Tsubine

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Teenagers at Heart [CLOSED, Tsubine/Midori] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7380/100Teenagers at Heart [CLOSED, Tsubine/Midori] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Teenagers at Heart [CLOSED, Tsubine/Midori] - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Teenagers at Heart [CLOSED, Tsubine/Midori]   Teenagers at Heart [CLOSED, Tsubine/Midori] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2017 6:31 am

Tsubine Koezuka

Tsubine held Midori back. She shook, almost screamed, and continued to bawl. It was all she could do when it came to this. It was her second time telling someone of the story, yes, but it wasn't any easier. Plus, she couldn't cry like this with Shadin. Not with how he was. It was funny in a way. People should be worrying for her, as it hadn't even been a year since she lost her husband. Yet, there she was, worrying about Shadin. She worried about Erika. About Murasaki. She now worried about Midori too. But she needed this one time to cry and worry about herself.

Tsubine held Midori for what seemed like ages, but was probably only about ten minutes. She patted Midori's back to signify she was done. Beyond that, her sobs had become more controlled. She was sniffling more than crying now. There was the occasional outburst of tears, but it wasn't sustained. "Thank you for that." She worked up a weak smile as she wiped the tears away with her palm. "I, uh, hope you can understand why I left now... I know it doesn't make up for it, but..."

Tsubine shook her head. "Now you see why I said you may want that drink. I am still baffled at how much you don't drink. Then again, you are the best doctor in the Soul Society. I guess you're sort-of on-call 24/7." Tsubine adjusted herself, wiping more tears away. "Midori... I know it's a lot to ask, but do you think I can crash with you while I'm here? I don't think going back up there," she pointed in the direction of the Soul King's palace, "would be good for me. Too many memories. ...Though, I think I left a few drawers of things I wouldn't need... I should go up there sooner or later."

Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
The Gotei 13 Advocate
SerenityVerdant

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Teenagers at Heart [CLOSED, Tsubine/Midori] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Teenagers at Heart [CLOSED, Tsubine/Midori] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Teenagers at Heart [CLOSED, Tsubine/Midori] - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: Teenagers at Heart [CLOSED, Tsubine/Midori]   Teenagers at Heart [CLOSED, Tsubine/Midori] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2017 11:23 pm

Teenagers at Heart [CLOSED, Tsubine/Midori] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Midori Hayashi

Captain of the Second Division

It would have been easy to fall asleep holding her friend. Midori wasn't going to let go unless Tsubine asked or motioned for it. After a while, she did and Midori let the embrace end. She gave a short nod to the thank you and returned to her seat. "I understand it, yes." was all Midori said to reply to that. It was still a lot to take in and years of anger and the feeling of abandonment were not going to go away that quickly. With this new information, things would just be easier to accept. "And I see why you thought I'd want to a drink, but you know me..." Midori shrugged and slouched back into the chair. She went silent for a moment, eyes closed as she processed what she could. She turned back to Tsubine for the upcoming question and smiled. To Midori, the answer was obvious.

"Of course." she said and sat up straight, "Come on. Let's get you home, something to eat... and maybe a shower. For as long as you're here, my home is yours. Just... keep the kitchen clean, okay?" Midori said playfull as she stood up and made her way to the door. She opened it and stood off to the side, motioning for Tsubine to walk out so she could lock it. Once it was locked, Midori slid the key into her pocket and led her friend from the building and toward her home. "Well, today turned out more interesting than I thought..." she glanced to Tsubine, obviously happy to have her friend back.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Back to top Go down

Teenagers at Heart [CLOSED, Tsubine/Midori]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Soul Society :: Seireitei-
Jump to: