Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wandering the Wastes [Closed] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Wandering the Wastes [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wandering the Wastes [Closed] Empty Wandering the Wastes [Closed]

Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:05 pm

The Reborn Wolf

Ulv Auber

Ulv looked up at the sky, and smiled softly to herself. The question of 'what am I' didn't seem to be one that was getting answered in any rate that was worth a dam. The woman, her woman that she had met in that lab was part of the time before she was Ulv. But could she really put all the pressure on that one, beautiful, curvy woman with luscious lips that she wanted to kiss all day, and the body she wanted to stroke all over until that frosty demenour cracked into a warm, pleasured mewl~?

Maybe. But at the same time, what if she got broke? Ulv was crazy strong even now, and it was implied by the notes she had found that she was going to get even stronger than she already was .And that was a scary thought. Nay, it was a terrifying thought. More than this...could she even control that? She had to work on not shattering everything she touched now, and it didn't imply a small increase in her punchability. If she got her spiritual powers then she was going to be a threat to everything not the size and strength of a continent.

Raising one hand, she looked at it, and then the back of it. So delicate looking. So soft, and smooth, and beautiful in every way that she could imagine. How could something like this. This work of art, be so dangerous? And yet she had killed twenty men as she left the lab, incluiding those two massive bastards who had fists like boulders that she had so casually caught and reflected. Ulv picked up a rock and threw it into the air, a cracking boom rung out as the stone went supersonic, and then dissapeared into the vastness of the sky.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wandering the Wastes [Closed] Left_bar_bleue1570/100Wandering the Wastes [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Wandering the Wastes [Closed] Empty Re: Wandering the Wastes [Closed]

Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:56 am
Lilith escaped again. This time, it was through one of the Seireitei's Senkaimon and into the World of the Living. It had been a while since she felt even the smallest presence of her son, but recently that happened, giving her the smallest amount of hope for finding him. Since she wasn't exactly good at programming the Senkaimon to send her to certain locations, she ended up in the Wastelands of this realm. And it was the moment that her feet hit the ground here and the gate closed behind her that she knew she wasn't going to find him. The sliver of energy was gone and any ability to sense his presence gone with it. Lilith stood still, fists clenched angrily as she did her best to control herself and not lash out at the surrounding land. There was no need to cause a scene again.

A few moments into her meditation, Lilith's attention was caught by a boom she kind of recognized. Was someone near here? A brief moment of hope allowed her to belief that her son was close, but she'd sense him. She always could, even if he was hiding. A small chuckle escaped her throat when she thought of how much that irritated him and then she took a step forward. The step allowed her to vanish from sight as she rapidly zipped across the land to the location she heard the sound from. As she got within range, she stopped and took a look around to find it. She was about a hundred feet off from what seemed like a young woman sitting in the Wasteland? Lilith was confused by it, but made her way over.

"Are you alright?" Lilith asked. Her voice was that of a mature woman, deeper, but it could not be mistaken for a man at all. Her tone was mostly dull, disappointment leaking around the edges, but the concern behind her question was real and shown in the one red eye that this woman could see. Lilith stood strong and confident, like a steel wall that was hard to take down without an incredible amount of force. The problem may have come with her reiatsu. She was keeping it under control quite well at the moment, but there was always this bit seeping out to make some uncomfortable with it's heavy nature.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wandering the Wastes [Closed] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Wandering the Wastes [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:48 am

The Reborn Wolf

Ulv Auber

Ulv closed her eyes, ears primed for the whistling of the wind as the rock would descend back to earth. She didn't want anyone getting hurt by it after all, she had just thrown it for the sake of throwing. Only, she was distracted before she could get the rock by someone appearing. Getting up and on her feet quickly, she nodded to the girl, and then smiled. Another one who had joined the club for best hair ever. She would collect them into droves, buy them cute dresses and then give them huggles. It seemed like the right thing to do, and something she'd enjoy.

But right now, it seemed like this woman needed to skip the dress part - for the time being, there would be dresses later - and get right down to the huggling.
"Yea, I'm ok. But you don't sound to much like you are friends with enthusiasm" Ulv teased, before approaching the girl and snaffling her in a Muscle Hug. Which was like a normal hug in every aspect only it was done with muscles to make the person feel extra super safe. "Don't worry about it now, my red-sister"

Ulv didn't think it was strange to give a person she had just met such hugs. The woman's drab tone combined with her intimate concern was quite the cocktail, and Ulv wanted to make the drab tone go away so that she could continue to care with much greater intensity than ever before. Because the world needed people who cared.
"Whatever causes you to have such a tone of despair is not something that I will allow to exist for long. So tell me, and together we can solve your problems so that the soft beauty that you speak with can shine through"

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wandering the Wastes [Closed] Left_bar_bleue1570/100Wandering the Wastes [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:05 am
When someone was hostile, Lilith could see it in their body language. This woman was not hostile and so she did not react defensively to the sudden hug she was given. Instead, she reacted with surprise. She lifted her arms up and away from her body as she was pulled into the muscled embrace and slowly returned it by patting the woman on the back. That was a much friendlier greeting than she was used to. "Red sister?" Lilith repeated under her breath, only slightly confused by the comment. For a short moment, her visible eye glanced toward a lone strand of hair that fell into her sight. She got what the red sister thing meant now.

There were many people who tried making Lilith feel better. It was not the easiest thing. She could let go of her worry and despair for short periods of time, but until her son returned, it wasn't going to just vanish. She didn't know how to be the mountain of womanly energy she once was with such a loss so fresh in her heart. "My son vanished five years ago. He's alive, but I haven't been able to find him." Lilith held up a hand before anything else could be said, "I do not want or expect any help from anyone in that matter. I'm just letting you know that my problems aren't so easily fixed. However, I do appreciate the sentiment and would like to return it, if I can. Why are you out here in the wastelands? Are you lost?" If there was one thing she had a problem figuring out, it was a person's race. Whether this one was human, shinigami, demon, or whatever the hell else was out there, she wouldn't figure out easily without asking, but she was trying.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:40 am

The Reborn Wolf

Ulv Auber

Hugging was good~ Ulv liked to hug, and the woman reciprocated with a nice pat to her well toned back muscles. It made her giggle slighty at the touch. They were a little sensitive after all. but them Ulv heard about Lilith's missing son and immediately pulled back, staring at her with frantic eyes. They just stared for a few seconds, incredibly intense and also the the deep, dark pits of the abyss. Probably didn't help that the whole of her eyes were pitch black.
"You do the mother thing?! This is terrible! We must find him at once! I'll ask The Wind" she said. Lilith could see the confusion in Ulv's eyes, as if even she wasn't sure what she meant by that.

And then Ulv stepped back and began to sing. It was a beautiful song, and while Ulv didn't know the words, she could still do the song, and so just let it sing itself to the surrounding area.
"Kaze ni toban el ragna, Sadame to chigiri kawashite. Kaze ni yukan el ragna, Todorokishi tsubasa" the words made no sense to her, but she sung them anyway and just let it to it's thing.

And do it's thing it did, as the air surrounding them began to suddenly become excited. The wind blew, and then swirled around Ulv, tussling her hair and playing with her clothes until it became a small, localized tornado, before blowing out and leaving Ulv with wind-swept hair and a look of confusion about her. Where had that come from? How had she known how to do that? And above all, what was it? She looked back to Lilith, and seemed abashed.

"He is nowhere The Wind Blows. I asked the Soft Wind, the Wild Wind, and the Regal Wind. Nobody has seen him..."

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:19 am
Lilith had seen quite a bit in her time. The powers people of this world held were impressive and unique in many ways. A century or two ago, Lilith might have been taken aback by the change in this woman's eyes, but she was able to keep composure here. She watched curiously, wondering where that confusion came from. Did Lilith say something weird? And then the girl began to sing. This is what surprised Lilith. She looked around, watching closely at the air as it formed around this friendly hugger. The song was beautiful, like a lullaby, and had drawn Lilith into its melody. The movement of the wind and the song allowed her to relax, and for a brief moment, she let her guard down. It had been a while since she had felt so much at ease. Lilith closed her eye, listened, and waited.

Once the air dispersed, blowing her hair back, she took a deep breath and opened her eyes. "That was a thing." she thought and shook her head, quickly becoming more alert before something stupid happened. She took a quick survey of the area and then turned back to this woman. What she said did sink Lilith's heart just a bit, but she hadn't expected anything otherwise. She smiled softly and nodded. "Don't worry about it." she said kindly to let the girl's nerves settle, "It was kind of you to try. He's probably in a different world, one I can't get to. He'll return... when he can. Until then, I'll wait, as a mother does." Lilith pushed up a big smile to let her new friend know that she was okay. "So, I'm Lilith... You got a name?" Lilith asked, changing the subject for the sake of both of them.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:41 am

The Reborn Wolf

Ulv Auber

Ulv was sad that The Wind had not seen her son, and so gave it a bit more of the song she didn't know, to add in one last thing to makesure that there would be happy eventually.
"Hajimari no hikari, Kirali, kirali. Owari no hikari, Lulala lila" her voice filled the plains and The Wind whistled in response, before blowing silently once again. "The Wind will blow if they find your Son, but for now, he is probably on another plain of existence. I could ask The Wind there, but I am not there right now, so I can't" she told Lilith, biting her lip. Depite being told not to worry about it, she worried about it.

Still, Lilith was putting on a great smile, so she was going to have to put on a great smile as well, or it would cheapen Lilith's attempts to be happy for the sake of Ulv. It was such a nice gesture, that Ulv couldn't help but return the smile and feel her heart filling with admiration for this woman. She had lost her son and yet, was willing to solider on, to wait for his return regardless of how long that would be.

"Ahh, name. Yes I'm.." she paused, cocking her head softly and trying to remember that name that she was given. "Ulv. And to answer your earlier question, I am wandering. Trying to get my head around something that I have recently learned. See, when I fix my soul and get my spiritual powers back, my body is going to become tremendously more powerful than it currently it" she stopped talking for a second to catch the plummeting rock that she had thrown, and then carried on. "And that worries me. Can I control the power I get when I do get it? Will I be a danger to my friends, and everyone around me? I don't want to kill people that don't deserve it simply because I am too strong"

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:26 am
Lilith stayed quiet as she listened to the rest of the song her new acquaintance was willing to share. Ulv was a unique name that Lilith had never heard before. At first, Lilith thought Ulv was going to say she didn't know her own name because she looked confused at the question. As Ulv explained her own mission, Lilith was able to quickly relate to the situation. Ulv feared what power may come. Lilith had slowly grown with immense power that often crushed those around her if she did not keep it under control. Luckily, a lot of her own friends were on the powerful side, so most could handle it, at least to a degree.

"Can you control the power? Yes. Will you be a danger to your friends? Possibly." Lilith said bluntly, placing a fist on her hip, "Power can be a blessing and a curse. Power can give you the ability to destroy your enemy, protect those who are weak, fulfill yours goals, and keep safe the ones that you hold close to your heart. However, not everyone can control their strength. Not everyone can control their power. It depends on you, your strength, your will, and how much time you're willing to put into it." Lilith stopped for a moment and thought to herself. She looked to Ulv and smiled again. "You've got a kind heart. The fact that you're worrying about this kind of thing shows me you can do whatever you want with the strength you'll gain. If you don't want to kill anyone, then you won't. Think of your power as an extension of yourself... If you allow it to go wild, it will, and reeling it back in won't be easy. If you keep yourself calm, your power will follow. Sometimes things go wrong. Accept that, and I promise you... you'll do fine."

Lilith rubbed the back of her head, a little embarrassed. "I sound like some school inspiration lecturer. It may sound cliche, and like part of some fantasy, but... it's how I learned how to control my own power. Well, kind of..." When she thought about that, a little guilt showed on her face. "To be honest, I have help controlling my power. It's nature is... oppressive. So if you have a hard time with yours, I do suggest getting help. Don't let pride get in the way... I did for some time and hurt a lot of people because of it. You do not want to go through something like that."
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:01 am

The Reborn Wolf

Ulv Auber

Ulv looked to her fists as Lilith spoke about what she could do with her power if she managed to get it under control. if however, was a sentence full of doubt. There was a lot of power to go wrong with, if something would go wrong. And she felt she had a lot of bad luck when it came to having power, and controlling it. The thought made her shudder, and feel scared. She didn't know why she was scared, but it was a bone-deep feeling that shuddered throughout her entire body without remorse or relent.

"And open the pickle jar" she quipped, with a smile, hoping to shake off her fear. It wouldn't go away entirely just by that, but she could stuff it in a bag and punch it in the face, so it was less of a problem. She had to accept that she was going to fail, nobody was ever perfect. She just have to be thrice as careful with the people she cared about, and foruthce as careful when practicing with them. And also find a dictionary to punch and add foruthce as a word, because it sounded really cool.

"Hmm, but I see. I should find people that are strong and hardy to learn control and mastery of my body before I explode into the inheritance and have no idea what I am doing with mountain-sundering fists. I'd seek the counsel of The Voice! But it is incoherent and I can't get what they are saying, which is sad. They sound like they know what they are doing when it comes to power" And then she snaffled Lilith in another hug. Although to call it a hug would be a lie, it was more of a glomping tackle to bring her to the ground and lay on her cuddly chest-pillows. "I'll do it. For my friends"

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:13 pm
If there was one thing that Lilith didn't have too much of in her life, it was hardship with her power. Yes, she took a long time to learn control over it, but it wasn't difficult. She just had enough that she had to keep it locked behind a seal. There was only so much that she could do with that, so when she watched Ulv become uneasy over what she said, she felt a little guilty. She didn't mean to make things worse for her, but she learned lessons the hard way about giving false hope. The last thing she wanted to do was to give Ulv this ideal picture of simple advancement when it wasn't going to be easy. It was going to be hard, but it wasn't impossible. That was the message that Lilith wanted to get across.

Lilith was caught a little off guard by the pickle comment. "What?" she said under her breath, an eyebrow raised at Ulv. She wasn't expecting an answer since it wasn't really a question, but a moment of confusion. Then Ulv went on more about stuff that flew very high over Lilith's head. Lilith was a brute, not a bookworm. Though, she did doubt that what Ulv was saying would have been in any book. She was suddenly tackled at, but her body stiffened and she was not brought to the ground like Ulv originally intended. She did, however, return Ulv's hug with a tight embrace and pat the girl's head. "I know you can do it."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum