Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
Latest topics
» Operation War Dogs: Colorado
Yesterday at 10:21 pm by Shizuo

» Heedless Words, Thoughtless Beasts [Calypso/Ulv]
Yesterday at 5:56 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Bladed Deities [Private] [Stefan/Henrex]
Yesterday at 2:23 pm by Gin

» Ulv Auber [APPROVED, 0-4; Vizard]
Yesterday at 12:43 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Set of Bursts!
Yesterday at 12:39 pm by Henrex

» Hey Again! [Private/Chifuyu]
Yesterday at 8:00 am by Gamma

» My plum-sized friend! How have you been? [Momo/Ulv]
Yesterday at 7:02 am by Mirja Eeola

» Shanks Feng [W.I.P]
Yesterday at 2:10 am by Shanks

» Long Overdue [PRIVATE/Momo]
Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:22 pm by Henrex

» I Missed You Too [Private/Ask to Join Only] [Arianda/Henrex]
Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:55 pm by Henrex

Top posters
THEFROST

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Henrex

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Statistics
We have 2622 registered users
The newest registered user is Shanks

Our users have posted a total of 124362 messages in 18991 subjects
Share | 

Wandering the Wastes [Closed]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
398349/999999  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 21PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Wastes [Closed]   Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:04 am

The Reborn Wolf

Ulv Auber

Ulv's eyes lit up brightly as she heard Lilith laugh. It was such a lovely noise, Ulv stored it away in her mindscape so she could play it again whenever she wanted. But the idea of not punching people who couldn't take it was already one that Ulv had inherited from the time before she was Ulv.
"I know that one, I don't punch them hard. One time I punched a guy hard because we were in class and he was totally underestimating me because at the time I looked small, and cute. So I punched him really hard and he went to sleep and never got back up. So I only punch people hard if I want them to stop existing" Ulv nodded, talking so casually about death and murder, as if it was just another part of life.

And then Lilith suggested heading back to one of the towns, which was a cool idea. So she nodded and broke into a broad grin.
"I like that! We can go do cool stuff in this Karikuka. I can even get you a nice dress" She teased, her broad smile not betraying the possible flirty undertones at all. "Clothes, food, friends, fun stuff and Control. I like you! You are my best friend. So we shall race!"

Ulv gave such a radically exclaimation, and then her feet moved, setting into a strange stance, before her toes curled, as if grasping the earth with them. There was a strange build up of something coming off Ulv, a sort of Reiatsu that wasn't on the right wavelength to be sensed precisely. And then she took off. Not incredibly fast by Lilith's perception, but by the normal human girl that she looked to be, it far outstripped the fastest sprinters. And even some cars.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SerenityVerdant
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
1570/100  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 22PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Wastes [Closed]   Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:20 am

That was an eye opener. Lilith blinked again. This little one was going to have many things to throw her off with. She had killed someone, hm? Poor thing. The blunt and rather casual way she spoke of it made Lilith wonder if she truly understood the aspect of death or taking a life. Of course, with the realms so closely intertwined, maybe death to a human, or whatever Ulv was, was a easier reality to accept. When Shinigami die, they don't get to go to the Soul Society. That's it. It was a pretty bleak reality now that Lilith thought about it.

It seemed the idea of heading into the cities was one Ulv was okay with. Good. It was there that Lilith could get a handle on the situation, hopefully. Very quickly, Lilith was named Ulv's best friend and Lilith could only smile. She wasn't going to deny it. A young innocent heart was a lovely thing to witness. "You want to race then?" Lilith asked and soon had that question answered as Ulv darted off. Lilith didn't allow much time for Ulv to get ahead of her and darted off with her. She kept herself in line with Ulv as they ran through the desert. At the moment, Lilith didn't even know what direction they were going in, but she wasn't going to stop Ulv's fun. She kept even with Ulv and sometimes let Ulv get ahead of her.

"You aren't gonna beat me!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Wandering the Wastes [Closed]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3