Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» The Truth is Hard
If it looks like a cat and it meows, it's a woman. [Private | Aiko] EmptyToday at 2:56 pm by Forsaken Crow

» The Nation Grows!
If it looks like a cat and it meows, it's a woman. [Private | Aiko] EmptyToday at 1:50 pm by THEFROST

» Fated Enemies [Laskt]
If it looks like a cat and it meows, it's a woman. [Private | Aiko] EmptyToday at 1:13 pm by basswalker

» Anima Armor [Adam/Eden Evolution Equipment]
If it looks like a cat and it meows, it's a woman. [Private | Aiko] EmptyToday at 11:43 am by THEFROST

» The Medical Beginning (Complete)
If it looks like a cat and it meows, it's a woman. [Private | Aiko] EmptyToday at 11:28 am by Forsaken Crow

» Anima Will [Adam/Eden Evolution Equipment]
If it looks like a cat and it meows, it's a woman. [Private | Aiko] EmptyToday at 11:06 am by THEFROST

» Anima Cores [Eden Evolution Equipment]
If it looks like a cat and it meows, it's a woman. [Private | Aiko] EmptyToday at 11:00 am by THEFROST

» Elyss coming in hot!
If it looks like a cat and it meows, it's a woman. [Private | Aiko] EmptyToday at 10:14 am by Siegharty

» Rukongai Adventure [OPEN]
If it looks like a cat and it meows, it's a woman. [Private | Aiko] EmptyToday at 9:06 am by Forsaken Crow

» The King's Tulpa
If it looks like a cat and it meows, it's a woman. [Private | Aiko] EmptyToday at 7:19 am by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
THEFROST
If it looks like a cat and it meows, it's a woman. [Private | Aiko] I_vote_lcapIf it looks like a cat and it meows, it's a woman. [Private | Aiko] I_voting_barIf it looks like a cat and it meows, it's a woman. [Private | Aiko] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
If it looks like a cat and it meows, it's a woman. [Private | Aiko] I_vote_lcapIf it looks like a cat and it meows, it's a woman. [Private | Aiko] I_voting_barIf it looks like a cat and it meows, it's a woman. [Private | Aiko] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2677 registered users
The newest registered user is Gloam

Our users have posted a total of 128740 messages in 19615 subjects

If it looks like a cat and it meows, it's a woman. [Private | Aiko]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gamma
Verified Female, PH Certified
Gamma

Member Info
Platinum Points:
If it looks like a cat and it meows, it's a woman. [Private | Aiko] Left_bar_bleue288800/999999If it looks like a cat and it meows, it's a woman. [Private | Aiko] Empty_bar_bleue  (288800/999999)
Tiers:

If it looks like a cat and it meows, it's a woman. [Private | Aiko] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: If it looks like a cat and it meows, it's a woman. [Private | Aiko]   If it looks like a cat and it meows, it's a woman. [Private | Aiko] EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 9:31 pm

<< PLAY THE MUSIC FOR YOUR READING PLEASURE >>