Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Radioactive Marvel/DC Crossover
Yesterday at 6:05 am by Guest

» Operation Wardogs: Dallas Texas. [Open]
Yesterday at 5:01 am by JJ

» Grades are important
Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:06 pm by Reyla

» S'ugah: Give This Queen Mo' [Mini-Event]
Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:45 pm by Shizuo

» Should I Awoo?
Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:17 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Something, Something Uganda Fuckin' Meme [Mana/Abalia Political Mini-Event[
Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:54 pm by Rawk

» A Beastly Merger [Vanguard/Yayjuu/Vizard Corps Mini-Event]
Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:35 am by Rawk

» The Blood Stained Lotus, Yeong Eun-Kyung [APPROVED, 2-5]
Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:39 pm by Henrex

» Kakine Yuudeshi [0-2++/0-1] [Blade]
Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:38 pm by Henrex

» The Flower of Destruction, Hana Chikara [APPROVED, 0-5-]
Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:38 pm by Henrex

Top posters
THEFROST

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Henrex

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Statistics
We have 2603 registered users
The newest registered user is Majitsuke Gijatsu

Our users have posted a total of 123760 messages in 18882 subjects
Share | 

Haven't I seen you before?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MWD

Member Info
Platinum Points:
115400/99999  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: Haven't I seen you before?    Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:49 am

PLUM BLOSSOM

MOMO HINAMORI

December 10th, 2417

It was a beautiful snowy night at the Sereitei, Momo woke up with a tiny yawn as she rose up from her sleeping quarters walking and opened the window letting her skin rub against the numbing air, she blinked thoughtfully as the frost patiently kissed her face, captivated by the soft, dusty illusions of light that sat heavy on her eyelashes. She adored the snow, moreso when it was falling.

"This is absolutely breath-taking, it's been years since I've seen the sereitei like this. Covered in a beautiful blanket of snow"

She looked outside for a few minutes before closing the window and getting ready for the day, putting on her shihakashou with a few adjustments for the weather such as putting on boots long socks and a coat.

Once she went outside her nose was allured by the scent of freshly baked Christmas cake coming from a neighboring bakery amidst the bustling streets of Bath’s Christmas Market, Momo took her lingering gaze off of the enormous Christmas tree adorned with glistening ornaments and glowing fairy lights draped around it. Strolling alongside the magnificently structured buildings of Bath, she watched as souls swarmed in and out of the bustling coffee shops and bakeries like bees. As the evening sky faded away, the pink and orange hues were replaced with dark shades of blue, whilst the amber light of the street lamps spilled on the stone-paved streets. In turn, the elegantly decorated, wooden stalls slowly revealed their hidden wonders attracting long queues of bustling customers.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
398349/999999  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Haven't I seen you before?    Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:00 am

The Reborn Wolf

Ulv Auber

Above the currently wandering Shinigami, a Senkaimon opened, roughly thirty foot above the ground. Why someone was opening one that high, was a question that would never be answered, because a few seconds later a girl came tumbling through, and with a sharp yelp cut off by her hitting the snow, was deposited within the Soul Society. Her landing made an Ulv-sized imprint in the snow and threw up the soft white powder, in a 'poof'. Then the woman climbed out of the snow and stood up, looking at Momo for a few seconds with dark, abyssal eyes that fortold the torment of a thousand generations.

"So Cute!" Ulv exclaimed, moving to snaffle the Momo into a big hug of great passion and strength. Her muscles were well toned and the woman had a lot more power than a human should. But then that was the kicker, she didn't quite feel human. There was something strange emanating off her, some nearly-undetectable spiritual output that made it clear she was no human, but demanded much more intense scrutiny to figure out what she was, exactly. "I don't know where this is but if there are people as cute as you here then it must be a good place~" Ulv's tone was loud, jubilant, and extremely bubbly, as if she had no troubles or cares in the world, and even lacked the ability to comprehend the concept of having troubles.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
419100/999999  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Haven't I seen you before?    Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:47 am

-RESERVING POST-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
419100/999999  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Haven't I seen you before?    Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:20 pm