Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Haven't I seen you before?  Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Haven't I seen you before?  Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Haven't I seen you before?  Empty Haven't I seen you before?

Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:49 am
PLUM BLOSSOM

MOMO HINAMORI

Haven't I seen you before?  6EdIfMt

December 10th, 2417

It was a beautiful snowy night at the Sereitei, Momo woke up with a tiny yawn as she rose up from her sleeping quarters walking and opened the window letting her skin rub against the numbing air, she blinked thoughtfully as the frost patiently kissed her face, captivated by the soft, dusty illusions of light that sat heavy on her eyelashes. She adored the snow, moreso when it was falling.

"This is absolutely breath-taking, it's been years since I've seen the sereitei like this. Covered in a beautiful blanket of snow"

She looked outside for a few minutes before closing the window and getting ready for the day, putting on her shihakashou with a few adjustments for the weather such as putting on boots long socks and a coat.

Once she went outside her nose was allured by the scent of freshly baked Christmas cake coming from a neighboring bakery amidst the bustling streets of Bath’s Christmas Market, Momo took her lingering gaze off of the enormous Christmas tree adorned with glistening ornaments and glowing fairy lights draped around it. Strolling alongside the magnificently structured buildings of Bath, she watched as souls swarmed in and out of the bustling coffee shops and bakeries like bees. As the evening sky faded away, the pink and orange hues were replaced with dark shades of blue, whilst the amber light of the street lamps spilled on the stone-paved streets. In turn, the elegantly decorated, wooden stalls slowly revealed their hidden wonders attracting long queues of bustling customers.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Haven't I seen you before?  Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Haven't I seen you before?  Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Haven't I seen you before?  Empty Re: Haven't I seen you before?

Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:00 am

The Reborn Wolf

Ulv Auber

Above the currently wandering Shinigami, a Senkaimon opened, roughly thirty foot above the ground. Why someone was opening one that high, was a question that would never be answered, because a few seconds later a girl came tumbling through, and with a sharp yelp cut off by her hitting the snow, was deposited within the Soul Society. Her landing made an Ulv-sized imprint in the snow and threw up the soft white powder, in a 'poof'. Then the woman climbed out of the snow and stood up, looking at Momo for a few seconds with dark, abyssal eyes that fortold the torment of a thousand generations.

"So Cute!" Ulv exclaimed, moving to snaffle the Momo into a big hug of great passion and strength. Her muscles were well toned and the woman had a lot more power than a human should. But then that was the kicker, she didn't quite feel human. There was something strange emanating off her, some nearly-undetectable spiritual output that made it clear she was no human, but demanded much more intense scrutiny to figure out what she was, exactly. "I don't know where this is but if there are people as cute as you here then it must be a good place~" Ulv's tone was loud, jubilant, and extremely bubbly, as if she had no troubles or cares in the world, and even lacked the ability to comprehend the concept of having troubles.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Haven't I seen you before?  Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Haven't I seen you before?  Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:47 am
-RESERVING POST-
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Haven't I seen you before?  Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Haven't I seen you before?  Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:20 pm

Artist: RubyChan - Song: Russian Roulette

Snow, cold, and Christmas.

Such was the result of the chilly month of December. To be entirely honest, Toshiro was fairly indifferent to the holiday. It was something that was very beneficial if he were to ever get into a fight, as the snow, ice, and cold in the air would grant him a large edge in combat during this time of year. But, other than that, it was something that Toshiro both didn't particularly care for, but also slightly enjoyed.

Thus, there was a small smile that appeared on the male's face as he stepped throughout the Soul Society, disappearing and reappearing in different places through the use of multiple flash steps, checking on the safety and well-being of the Soul Society. While this was something that he would usually leave for the Realm Enforcement squad, it was something that he felt was a bit more appropriate for him to do. It was winter, there was snow on the ground -- plenty of power for him to draw from if he needed it -- and he was feeling slightly adventurous.

There was rarely anything for him to do within the Veteran's Core aside for wait for an invasion or something of the sort -- the older members of the Gotei had no real job -- something that heavily irritated the Icy Dragoon. Thus, when the news spread that a Senkaimon had opened, Toshiro was immediately on the case. Not just for something to do for himself, but because of the potential threat to Soul Society. Appearing near the outskirts -- where the portal had supposedly opened -- the blue eyes of the male scanned constantly for anything out of place.

Then, he saw the bob of brown hair in the distance. The style of hair was connected to a certain someone that Toshiro was easily able to identify.

Momo.

A soft smile came to Toshiro's face as he saw her out there. Perhaps it was just a false alarm, and Momo had accidentally formed her Senkaimon too high. But, the smile soon faded into a look of concern as he saw her spinning and a flash of red could be seen. A hand softly rested on Hyorinmaru as he launched himself forward in a burst, disappearing and reappearing multiple times through the usage of Hoho, soon appearing near the two, hearing the last few words of the red-haired woman as he stopped in his tracks.

"I assume that you...somehow, came here by accident." The male said, a hand rising to his head as a brief gust of winter wind brushed by the group.

Releasing his grip from his Zanpakuto, the Veteran lowered his arm and turned his attention to Momo.

"Momo, what are you doing out here?" He asked. "I understand that the holidays are nearing, but you need to be more careful. You could get hurt."

Sighing, Toshiro figured that what he was saying was...pretty much pointless. He had known Momo since they were much, much younger. He knew that she was just the slightest bit carefree. He couldn't restrict her from that. No matter how hard he tried, he knew that he couldn't. So, he then turned his attention to the red-haired stranger.

"You are currently in the Soul Society, where many go after death. He explained. "Many people of Shintoism call this place Yomi. Greeks call it Elysium. Christians have noted this to be Heaven. Whatever the name, this is the afterlife for most."

Soon after finishing, the white-haired male crossed his arms. "Why are you here, Ryoka?"

Coding in template By: [THEFROST]
Graphics by: CPKallday
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Haven't I seen you before?  Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Haven't I seen you before?  Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:00 am
PLUM BLOSSOM

MOMO HINAMORI

Cute??? Momo had a look of utter confusion when those words ringed against her ears, she wanted the the woman to speak again considering that's a word Momo hadn't heard anyone say to her in her entire lifetime. It was a bit
off-putting considering she just met the woman and the first thing she says after arriving here is wanting to find more cute girls like her?

However Momo had to play it cool and let out a small chuckle as she was being hugged by the muscular woman a, rather odd way to introduce yourself but then again everyone has their own ways of doing so.

Suddenly in a instant she felt a familiar presence near both her and the mysterious woman, and looking back it was none of than her best friend and Captain of the Veteran Division Toshiro Hitsugaya. However Toshiro did not take to kindly to strangers as she began feeling the chilling air of winter brush against her skin, Momo's expression changed to complete worry as she didn't want this situation to turn bad.

"Oh Captain Hitsugaya, i've just been walking the sereitei admiring the beautiful snow. Until I've stumbled across this woman, ehehehe. She replied with a hand behind her head giving a nervous chuckle.

But then she turned her attention towards the red-haired woman whilst listening to Toshiro explain where she is exactly, and her interest was peaked as to what her overall purpose is for being here. Did she want to learn Kido, learn the basics of a zanpaktou? Who knows but once again she was standing next to Toshiro waiting for the woman's response.

Last edited by MWD on Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Haven't I seen you before?  Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Haven't I seen you before?  Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:48 am

The Reborn Wolf

Ulv Auber

Ulv snuggled her tiny cutie before another tiny cutie appeared. He was a little less cute because he had a voice that wasn't quite so nice, but that didn't change too much. He went on to use some words she had no idea what they meant, but also basically stated this was Valhalla. Which was strange, she didn't really remember dying, and falling through a hole in the sky was a little less awesome than she expected Valkyire to be. But the cuteness of the Valkyrie was enough to make up for that little problem. There was another one though.

"You are a lot smaller and a lot cuter than I expected an Einjarhar to be" Ulv muttered, before kicking off with a Flash Step to appear in front of Toshiro. It wasn't a great flash step, pretty slow and inexperienced. But it was still the execution was rather solid. With practice and use, she'd be a fine practitioner of Hoho. "But I hugs!" She exclaimed, before moving to hug Toshiro as well, with a broad grin on her face. Clearly, this soul-reaper-but-not-really invader person liked hugging the tiny people of the Seireitei.

And her spiritual output was....strange. If one admired it with half a heart and focusing elsewhere, they could feasibly call it a Shinigami's output, but once focus was established, it distorted into something strange and altogether unputafingeronitable. She clearly came in through a Senkaimon, which added credence to her being some sort of Reaper, but right now she was a mystery, wrapped in an enigma, wrapped in a set of muscles and a penchance for hugging people.

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:04 pm

Artist: Skillet - Song: Stars (The Shack Version)

It seemed that Momo was still the same as ever. Not that it was entirely a bad thing. But, that didn't change the concern that Toshiro had for his old friend. Not to mention that he still had another issue on hand: The Ryoka. So, the only thing that he would do would be just him raising a hand, and placing it on the girl's head, softly ruffling her hair as the briefest of smiles came to his face.

But, this was soon cut short as the red-head used a burst of energy that used and molded in such a way that Toshiro did not even have to see the full action to be able to determine what this was. However, the intent that the woman emitted didn't seem to be aggressive or harmful. Thus, the male was not entirely prepared for what came next. The woman appeared in front of him, and as Toshiro began to reach for his weapon, he was yanked into a hug.

Multiple grunts and groans of protest came from him as she squeezed him tight to her. The woman was heavily reminiscent of Rangiku...that thought alone was something that propelled Hitsugaya into a nostalgic sense. While he would never be one to admit the fact, he did miss his old lieutenant a great deal. So, the male's protests soon died down as he went quiet.

As he was released soon after, the white-haired male's cheeks burning red as a result of the sudden -- as well as random -- display of affection. Putting a hand to cover his mouth and clearing his throat, Toshiro's head soon turned up to face the sky. He reached out with his senses, detecting the fading bits of the portal that she had used to arrive in Soul Society. The remaining particles of spiritual power definitely aligned with that of a Shinigami, as well as the structure of a Senkaimon.

There was much that was left unanswered, and much that Toshiro was questioning -- namely, the question he had asked her being left unanswered -- which was something that, upon realizing that, caused a spark of irritation to bloom. So, crossing his arms again with his eyes narrowing, Toshiro would repeat what he said once more.

"I'll ask again. I expect an answer this time. Why are you here, Ryoka?"

Coding in template By: [THEFROST]
Graphics by: CPKallday
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:40 pm
PLUM BLOSSOM

MOMO HINAMORI

People think of laughing as a noise that comes from the mouth, but when Momo laughed it was nothing like that. The laugh was in her eyes, in the way her face changed into that vision of relaxed joy and unrestrained mirth. Yet truly, it wasn't in her face either. Her laugh came from within, it was just the way he was wired. People her him just have more flexible brains, like all that humour bubbling around in her was like yoga for the synapses.

Momo had to let out a laugh, the way Ulv hugged Toshiro into her bosom and hearing his delightful grunts and that adorable blush reminded her of Rangiku. Her lovely hair and personality was almost a perfect match for Toshiro and despite her laziness she was a very capable shinigami, however Momo was wondering where she's been all these years...has she attained bankai or Shikoku?
Regardless Momo was excited about Ulv's arrival hopefully she can join their squad so she can relive those memories, but there was important matters at hand such as her purpose.

"Yes Ulv, me and Toshiro are curious as too your arrival.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:21 pm

The Reborn Wolf

Ulv Auber

Ulv's hugs were things of grandeur. Soft, and warm, and safe, despite the fact that neither person here needed to be kept safe from anything. And so it was obvious that the cheeks of the tiny frost man were flushed red. He had probably never had a hug like that before. Or maybe he had and now he was lamenting the loss of the hugs he had once had. He certainly was one of the tings dat make you go hmmmmm. But he was an anomoly for another time, she fix it later and she'd fix it good.

"Why is the sky blue, why is the snow white, why don't fish fly~?" She replied to the two, in a sing song fashion, dancing back over to Momo and returning to hug stance with her. "Mysteries of the universe! And I am one of them. I thought there was something here that could help answer that, but I don't know what it is. I think I just have to kiss this girl and then stuff happens, but I am not sure. It's like going off things you don't know, yet do know. I would bring you with me when I went where ever we were going to go, but I don't know how to bring you in as well as here, it sort of just zaps and then we are there without much of a chance to bring it others. Maybe, if you hold hands?"

Ulv's head titled softly and scratched her chin. There was a purely utilitarian tone from when she mentioned the kissing, as if, for her, it was the same as putting up a shelf or practicing in a courtyard. Like she had just the right strand of innocence to not even factor in what else a kiss might entail to a girl.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum