Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» The Consequence of Power [Arianda]
Tamashī no kara (Soul Shell) EmptyToday at 2:04 pm by darkfunnel

» Henrex's Active Templates [V2]
Tamashī no kara (Soul Shell) EmptyToday at 1:50 pm by Henrex

» The Will to Strive Forward [Ulv]
Tamashī no kara (Soul Shell) EmptyToday at 12:50 pm by Mirja Eeola

» After War Training
Tamashī no kara (Soul Shell) EmptyToday at 12:41 pm by Forsaken Crow

» From One Student to Another (Elyss/Alex}
Tamashī no kara (Soul Shell) EmptyToday at 9:03 am by Siegharty

» Corporate Retreat (Closed)
Tamashī no kara (Soul Shell) EmptyToday at 4:02 am by Gamma

» Family Reunion
Tamashī no kara (Soul Shell) EmptyToday at 12:04 am by MorpheusDavol

» Drinks on Me... Or you.
Tamashī no kara (Soul Shell) EmptyYesterday at 11:37 pm by MorpheusDavol

» Shihoin and Kuchiki Clandestine Meeting
Tamashī no kara (Soul Shell) EmptyYesterday at 6:03 pm by Forsaken Crow

» The New Captain's Summons
Tamashī no kara (Soul Shell) EmptyYesterday at 1:56 pm by Rawk

Top posters
THEFROST
Tamashī no kara (Soul Shell) I_vote_lcapTamashī no kara (Soul Shell) I_voting_barTamashī no kara (Soul Shell) I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Tamashī no kara (Soul Shell) I_vote_lcapTamashī no kara (Soul Shell) I_voting_barTamashī no kara (Soul Shell) I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2719 registered users
The newest registered user is AtlasGrey

Our users have posted a total of 131450 messages in 19947 subjects

Tamashī no kara (Soul Shell)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SerenityVerdant
The Gotei 13 Advocate
SerenityVerdant

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tamashī no kara (Soul Shell) Left_bar_bleue1570/100Tamashī no kara (Soul Shell) Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Tamashī no kara (Soul Shell) Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Tamashī no kara (Soul Shell)   Tamashī no kara (Soul Shell) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 4:58 pm

Tamashī no kara (Soul Shell) FrSC0tv

» Item Name: Tamashī no kara 魂の殻 (Soul Shell)
» Item Type: Rare, Expensive, Produced in Seireitei

» Used For: Gigai Replacement.

» Item Description: The Tamashī no kara, or "Soul Shell," is a condensed form a reishi that comes in the shape of a light blue pill. The most common way of using it is crushing it between your teeth, but the user can choose their own method if wanted. Once crushed, the reishi covers the spirit's body and gives it a solid form to those who would normally not be able to see them. To remove the Shell, merely disrupt the reishi with your own reiryoku and it'll instantly form back into a pill, but this time it will be white. White pills have power left and are merely marbles. This is why the Tamashī no kara comes in packets of five, ten, fifteen, and twenty, each price double the previous amount.

» Obtained From: R&D in Gotei Thirteen/United.

» Yen Price: 1,000,000; 25% off price to Captains and Lieutenants.

» Notes: This is just meant to be a better form of gigai, so people can have something to reference.
Back to top Go down
Henrex
Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tamashī no kara (Soul Shell) Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Tamashī no kara (Soul Shell) Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Tamashī no kara (Soul Shell) Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Tamashī no kara (Soul Shell)   Tamashī no kara (Soul Shell) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 6:10 pm

[adm]Approved.[/adm]
Back to top Go down

Tamashī no kara (Soul Shell)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: GENERAL BOARD :: Archive :: Mass Archival [2018] :: Equipment-
Jump to: