Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mysterious Stranger! Trouble in the Zaraki District! [Shunsui/ Gotei members only] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Mysterious Stranger! Trouble in the Zaraki District! [Shunsui/ Gotei members only] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Mysterious Stranger! Trouble in the Zaraki District! [Shunsui/ Gotei members only] - Page 2 Empty Re: Mysterious Stranger! Trouble in the Zaraki District! [Shunsui/ Gotei members only]

Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:54 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

Mysterious Stranger! Trouble in the Zaraki District! [Shunsui/ Gotei members only] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

PUT TEXT HERE

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A

There was a feast of different foods spread out before her. Some of them seemed similar to her and yet many of them seemed to be foreign. She didn’t know what was good and what was not, and to be honest the large display of foods could be categorized as rather overwhelming. She didn’t know what to try and rather than trying something that would be disgusting she laced her hands together and rested them in her lap. Opting to stare straight ahead, partially because while she had given this man the benefit of the doubt she was still confused on one fact. Something she’d be rather forthright about as she made eye contact with the member of the gotei united. Her throat clearing lightly as she spoke in a rather blunt and straightforward manner.

“I think it’d be more efficient for you to cut to the chase rather than try to wear down my defenses.”

She knew it might be rude, and it would certainly ruin the atmosphere--yet she didn’t care one bit. For her someone whose subordinates she had injured, taking her out to eat was strange--fishy even. Call her paranoid, or pragmatic. Either way, she didn’t think she’d be sitting her instead of being detained and drug in for questioning unless there was something that this man wanted from her. It was a trend she was used to in her realm, where the powerful would use their status and prestige to oppress the weaker, and bend them to their will.

”Call it a disinterest or lack of affinity with that thing called tact--I prefer to be blunt, concise and to the point. You’ve brought me to eat at a strange place, and served me strange things after i’ve essentially slaughtered, broken into a location, injured numerous people including your own subordinates.”

She calmly listed out every grievance that she knew she was guilty of. She did it without flinching, without a shred of remorse. She didn’t feel sorry in the slightest for what she did, because she believed that everything she did was correct in the sense that it aligned with her own moral compass. Hence why she would lean forward on the table, not touching any of the food as she rested her chin betwixt her palms. Hands resting on either side of her face as she continued to speak.

” So either you really don’t care about upholding law, or you want something from me. Mind sharing with me what that is?”

She cut through what would have been a very long, very pointless, and very awkward dinner-date and got to the heart of the matter. Now she had to simply wait and see what the answer to her question was.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Mysterious Stranger! Trouble in the Zaraki District! [Shunsui/ Gotei members only] - Page 2 LzZCuy7
Mysterious Stranger! Trouble in the Zaraki District! [Shunsui/ Gotei members only] - Page 2 BtXe12b
Absentee
Absentee
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mysterious Stranger! Trouble in the Zaraki District! [Shunsui/ Gotei members only] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue101000/99999999Mysterious Stranger! Trouble in the Zaraki District! [Shunsui/ Gotei members only] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (101000/99999999)
Tiers:

Mysterious Stranger! Trouble in the Zaraki District! [Shunsui/ Gotei members only] - Page 2 Empty Re: Mysterious Stranger! Trouble in the Zaraki District! [Shunsui/ Gotei members only]

Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:23 pm

Mysterious Stranger! Trouble in the Zaraki District! [Shunsui/ Gotei members only] - Page 2 3tGGwcz

Shunsui

Artist: Bleach OST - Song: Mysterious - Word Count: 434

As Magnolia brought the subject of conversation so forcefully and abruptly to the matter at hand Shunsui gave her his classic "you're overdoing it" look. Oh well, some people just couldn't let things happen at a natural pace. It was understandable, if not expected, but still somewhat unfortunate.

"I think you're greatly overestimating your own importance in the decision, if I'm being honest. I was simply tired of standing, and I enjoy eating here. To imply that I don't care for upholding the law though, that's not only rude, but also inaccurate. I came to investigate the commotion you created, did I not? As for why I haven't done anything about it? You killed only one man. A man who was already being watched, and was considered a danger to those around him, might I add. It was only a matter of time before there was enough evidence or we caught him red handed."

Shunsui paused momentarily to fill his cup, then drain it before he continued speaking

"Other than that you've only caused a very minor amount of property damage, and given my men a good lesson they won't soon forget... You're right, I do want something from you though. Information. You say you're from Soul Society. Perhaps if you were a weakling I would believe that fully, but you easily wiped out the men underneath me, which tells me you're strong, I've never seen or heard of you before today though. So either my ability to gather information isn't quite what I thought it was, or you aren't from my soul society."

Finished with his rather long spiel Shunsui leaned back in his chair and awaited a response. Sure, he had been a bit more direct than he usually was, but it was what the woman had asked for. Having said everything he needed to for the moment he reached out and grabbed one of the many rice balls nestled snugly on their platter before biting in to it. Exquisite.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum