Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Genin: Yoriko Morri! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue115400/99999New Genin: Yoriko Morri! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

New Genin: Yoriko Morri! - Page 2 Empty Re: New Genin: Yoriko Morri!

Sun May 06, 2018 10:58 am

WANDERING GENIN

YORIKO MORRI

New Genin: Yoriko Morri! - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Yoriko looked at Henrex as he critiqued her overall throwing ability and the handling of the shuriken, while he was impressed that she was able to pull it off he was concerned about the stiff movements. She was going for accuracy rather then rapid-fire besides isn't it better to ensure that the opponent or in this case a target dummy was taken down without having your shurikens hit nothing?

The female looked carefully at the shuriken's she thrown at the target and noticed the closeness of each which made her a bit confused wasn't it better to make sure your projectiles didn't miss the enemy? But after listening to Henrex's words she started to understand the importance of speed using multiple shurikens at once..considering if she's using one item focus on percision and accuracy, if multiple speed is her primary goal.

The girl looked at her master with a nod and clearly understood what she had to do for the next target dummy. Smiling at her sensei for the critical information she was being given "Thanks for putting time out of your day to train a newbie such as myself, y-your like a father to me. she said giving henrex a quick hug before positioning her body to the same stance she did earlier and decided to take Henrex's advice and placed the shruiken close to her stomach using her left hand she began cupping three stars and had one in her throwing hand. Once she threw a shuriken she passed another star to her throwing hand and fired another one in quick succession doing a rapid fire pattern.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Genin: Yoriko Morri! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999New Genin: Yoriko Morri! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Sun May 20, 2018 2:39 pm

CALM BEFORE THE STORM

HENREX ASTILLON

Now, she was finally understanding. Henrex smiled softly as Yoriko did a bit more observing with her work, adapting his lesson into her style of fighting before hurling a set of shuriken towards the target, with Henrex's smile growing. In response, he nodded. As he went to speak, he felt Yoriko hug him, causing him to briefly hug her back before she broke off as a result of her own stuttering.

Henrex put a hand on her shoulder, crouching down a bit to meet her at eye-level before he ruffled her hair.

"I should be the one thanking you, Yoriko. Your spirit and enthusiasm is...something else. It's my pleasure to teach people the ways of the ninja."

It truly felt phenomenal for someone to say something like that to him. Ergo, it wasn't hard for the man's face to turn red as a result of something like that being said to him. He saw so much potential in her. This, coupled with her extreme enthusiasm and willingness to learn from him only drove that even further as -- even from the short time that they had spent together -- this was enough for Henrex to see Yoriko in a similar light.

"That...means a lot to me, you know. You're like a daughter to me as well, even in this small bit of time."

Henrex reached into his pocket, pulling out another set of throwing stars and holding them out to Yoriko as he rose back to full height. After this, he pointed to another worn-down target, shuriken littering all across the various scoring areas.

"Have you ever bent shuriken that far, Yoriko?"

MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Genin: Yoriko Morri! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue115400/99999New Genin: Yoriko Morri! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Wed May 23, 2018 9:40 am

WANDERING GENIN

YORIKO MORRI

Yoriko shooked as she felt her Sensei's hand on her shoulder looking her straight in the eyes with a look thanking her for being someone who's actually inspired by the ways of the ninja and wanting to eventually master it herself. Maybe surpass her sensei? Who knows when that time will come but regardless she smiled nervously as her hair was being ruffled unaware that he was blushing as well.

"T-thank you Henrex"

Yoriko grabbed the set of shurikens given to her by Henrex and looked down at the target in front of her each mark targeting a specific area in the training dummies body.

"No i have not Hemrex, but i'm keen to learn the proper ways of doing so. she said looking st the targets and back to henrex noticing his strange sword along his side, being a curious girl she tried attempting to grab the sword to get a closer inspection.

Sensei whats is that can i see can i can i!

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Genin: Yoriko Morri! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999New Genin: Yoriko Morri! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Sun May 27, 2018 2:10 pm

HENREX
Stealth Force Captain

More of Yoriko's eagerness came to the surface, causing his own equally cheerful smile to spread, and Henrex rose to his feet, drawing his own set of throwing stars, keeping two in one hand, while palming a third. So, taking a deep breath, Henrex held out the two weapons, quickly throwing them and causing a brief spark to flash in the air before one of the shuriken swiftly dug itself into the target.

"Bending a shuriken isn't really all that literal. Rather, it's using another shuriken to alter the trajectory of the first."

Henrex gestured to Yoriko for her to try it, before walking forward -- gesturing to her again to follow him -- and pulling the weapon out of the target.

"With enough skill and practice, you can use this to send shuriken around corners, hit targets more stealthily, or simply be more manipulative with your throws. There are endless applications you could use this for."

Picking up the other discarded shuriken, Henrex turned to hand them back to Yoriko as she suddenly perked up, grabbing at his side, causing Henrex to look down, seeing that her attention had been drawn to his sword, smiling awkwardly as he took the weapon off his belt and held it out for Yoriko to look at. However, if she attempted to lift it or grab it, she would find that the sword was rather...cemented in her master's hands, with the weapon not budging an inch from where it was.

"It's not all that exciting, Yoriko. It's just my Zanpakuto."

As if on cue, a scoff echoed in his mind, with Henrex mentally groaned at the noise. Manifesting next to him, Raiu crossed his arms in mock resentment, rolling his eyes as a way to be just a bit more dramatic before he spoke, the male's voice is equally deep as Henrex, yet also keeping the calm, level tone, showing another trait that they shared.

"Rude. I'm important too, you know."

"That wasn't what I was trying to imply!"

Henrex sighed and gestured to Raiu, lowering the sword to his side as Yoriko would likely be staring at the person that had suddenly appeared, quite literally, out of thin air.

"This is my Zanpakuto Spirit, Raiu."

The spirit smiled softly as he nodded to her, saying nothing in return, and simply waiting for Yoriko's initial reaction to them, and his Zanpakuto.

© S_E CUSTOM TEMPLATE
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 28, 2018 9:36 am

WANDERING GENIN

YORIKO MORRI

The sword wouldn't move an inch almost like the legendary sword excalibur tightly embedded in stone in which the sword could only stone by Arthur, the rightful king. Or in this case her sensei Henrex, it appeared that both he and the sword has had a long history together probably during Henrex's time in japan.

After seeing her attempt was futile she listened in as Henrex explained to her what this sword was..in fact it wasnt a traditional sword at all it had a special term which made the girl even more confused.

"Zanpaktou? the female tilt her head as she was really confused. Yoriko eyed her sensei weirdly. However her gaze was averted after seeing a ghostly spirit whisper at Henrex almost talking go him and there it was a tall man with striking black hair with beautiful eyes.

Seeing him and sensei argue like that made her curiosity fluxcioate and her curiosity peaked at its maximum immediately she was really confused. Yoriko eyed her sensei weirdly.

"I want a zanpaktou spirit too Sensei! How do i get one? tell me tell me!. Yoriko felt giddy with excitement she wanted to run, to shout, to tell jump around. She couldn't sit down, couldn't even throw a shuriken Her mind was like a butterfly, whatever distraction she chose for herself her mind kept fluttering back. Then she'd get that tingly feeling all over again.

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 31, 2018 7:39 am

HENREX
Stealth Force Captain

Both Henrex and Raiu had a confused look when Yoriko questioned him about Zanpakuto. It was a bit surprising to know that Yoriko didn't know anything about Zanpakuto. Maybe she just...didn't pay all that much attention in the academy. Regardless, it wasn't hard for him to tell her what she wanted to know. So, drawing his sword and holding it out again, Henrex gestured to the weapon as he spoke.

"A Zanpakuto is like what the sword is for the samurai: the soul. It reflects a part of your soul."

He waved a hand over the weapon, causing a small bit of lightning to flicker on the blade, and a brief gust of wind billowed through the Stealth Force's barracks.

"For me, that was the various aspects of storms. Lightning, wind, water, storm clouds, etcetera."

Henrex smiled, reaching over and teasingly poking her nose, causing a small fizz of lightning to sizzle on her nose before leaning back and gesturing to Raiu.

"Your Zanpakuto is an entirely sentient being, taking the form of something reminiscent to you -- as you can see, from Raiu's presence here."

Raiu waved, smiling warmly once more, while Henrex simply brushed some of his hair from his face, sheathing his sword as Yoriko asked her next question: How could she get her very own Zanpakuto Spirit? So, to answer that, Henrex began to sit down, gesturing Yoriko to do the same -- with Raiu mimicking his master, and both of them crossing their legs.

"Well, firstly, you need to learn your Zanpakuto's name, something that can be done through a lot of meditation, known as Jinzen."

Henrex placed his sword in his lap, resting his hands on either side of his legs, before looking at Yoriko.

"Do you want to try it now?"

© S_E CUSTOM TEMPLATE
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 31, 2018 8:24 am

WANDERING GENIN

YORIKO MORRI

The girls eyes averted to Henrex's sword as it began to project lightning like a thunderstorm gasping in awe before feeling a gust of wind blew through her clothing brief and around the stealth force barracks immediately impressed at her master's demonstration despite it being small.

Yoriko flinched after feeling the lightning bolt tingle her nose like a fork shoved inside an electric socket, then chuckled after it was over..man was this zanpaktou stuff so interesting.

"I see..I see." she began to understand it more and more listening to Henrex's words. A zanpaktou is a shinigami's bread and butter or the peanutbutter too its jelly, thoughts wondered as to what her swords name would be..maybe a feminine name or something relating to earth? Who knows.

"Yes Sensei! I-I mean yes..
she said before sitting down with her legs crossed, placing her zanpaktou on her lap breathing slowly to control her heart rate and relax her body as this would require alot of concentration.

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:09 pm

HENREX
Stealth Force Captain

Finding yet another thing to teach the young ninja was something that made Henrex both happy, and worried. He wanted to make sure that he was teaching her well, but he didn't want to overwhelm her or overload her with information all at once. Ergo, it was this exact expression that passed over Henrex's face as Yoriko stared intensely at Raiu, causing the spirit to smile awkwardly in response.

Watching her sit down and -- surprisingly -- set her sword in her lap, Henrex nodded, before gesturing to his own weapon.

"Jinzen, Sword Meditation, is the first step to this. You probably won't be able to see your Zanpakuto Spirit right away, but you might be able to hear a voice."

Henrex nodded to her, a gesture for her to attempt this.

"It requires a lot of concentration, and will require you to slip into a deep meditative state. In a way, it could be called 'soul-searching'."

Rising to his feet, Henrex took his sword from his lap, sheathing it, with Raiu doing the same. Both of them stepped a bit closer to Yoriko, looking her over. While there were no physical signs of the girl being active, Henrex's ability to sense emotions was something that caused him to smile in amusement, able to detect the immense activity in Yoriko's head. So, he put a hand on her shoulder and spoke softly, as not to entirely break her concentration.

"Relax your mind, Yoriko. Relaxing the body isn't the only thing that you need to do in order to enter Jinzen."

"Don't worry about anything. Just let it all go, Yoriko."

"You'll know when you've entered it. For now, just relax and listen as intently as you can for that voice."

For those who were trying to hear the voice of their Zanpakuto, or even learn the name, it was a large challenge. To reach out and find the part of their soul that their Zanpakuto had chosen to reflect was one of the hardest tasks of being a Shinigami. You didn't give the name to the weapon, it had already chosen, and you were to learn it.

Ergo, this trial for Yoriko would likely be one of the hardest that she would ever have, as both a Shinigami and a ninja.

© S_E CUSTOM TEMPLATE
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:51 am

WANDERING GENIN

YORIKO MORRI

Yoruko sits in the middle of the opening, all around and swaying slightly with the breeze like the waves on top of a lake.  With her legs crossed she holds her Zanpakto with both hands by the grip and has the sheath pointed towards the sky but leaning just barely against her forehead.  It is here that Yoriko is performing blade meditation.  While it was calm and serine all around her in her mind it is another world entirely completely different from the soft colors of the woods and calming sounds of bugs and birds.

However the silence of her mind made her blood as cold as the autumnal air that crept through an open window. Bereft of any wind the leaves outside hung limp until they fell of their own accord, there was no whispering noise or rustling. It was as if nature conspired to keep her in the dark, not daring to whisper the reassurance she craved. Any noise from hurried footsteps to someone screaming would bring her heart racing as fast as a gunshot.

"I'm not hearing anything Sensei just the silence." she kept her eyes closed as a face of dissapoint could obviously be shown.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum