Ye Olde Guarde
Joined : 2010-07-09
Posts : 3377
Karma : 33
Age : 24
Location : Soup
|Subject Post 1Subject: Elise Françoise Leroux-Chauveau [Approved; 5-4] Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:03 pm|| |
I. Basic Information» Name:
Elise Françoise Leroux-Chauveau» Titles:
N/A» Physical Appearance Image:
II. Personality Traits» Personality:
- Quiet: Elise is a quiet person to a certain degree. She stays to herself most of the time. Talking about what ails or interests her without prompting is considered focusing too much on herself. When she's asked about such a thing, she prompts the asker "are you sure you wish to know?" It is then that she will usually surprise someone with how talkative she can be. Well, will be. Elise will look like an entirely different person when she's talking about something she likes. There's a shine in her eyes and a spring in her tiny steps that make her more animated than many would expect.
- Confident: Elise has a confidence only a man glad entirely in gaudy gold armor can match. If she sets her sights on someone, she'll go after him as hard as she can. And it doesn't die out easily either. When the priest asks if there is anyone who opposes the marriage between her love and another, she'll be the one to speak up. Even if she's wrong, she'll be that girl. Well, that's if the guy doesn't tell her he doesn't feel anything for her. It'll take a bit more time for it to sink in, but it will. This is because she is just as stubborn as she is determined. Unfortunately, when she is proven wrong it inverts her confidence. As confident as she can be, there is a part of her that is the exact opposite—wondering if she is really is as great as she thinks she is.
- Eager: Elise is eager to learn and try new things. Unfortunately this ends up causing an issue if someone tries to pull her away from that new thing. Until she understands it, Elise can't be pulled away. Even if she's forcefully pulled away, she'll drift back or will outright refuse to do anything more until she can return. It usually takes bribes to get her away from her new obsession.
- Language Barrier: Elise is only fluent in two languages—French and Italian. She can speak Japanese conversationally, although reading it is still difficult for her. The language she has the most trouble with is English. She can barely speak it, and her thick accent makes her words sound so different that it is hard to determine exactly what all she is saying. When she is forced to use English as a communication method, it is one of the few things that embarrasses her to her core. It is also exceptionally easy to trick her into saying something in English when that is not what it actually means, or if it has some hidden innuendo.
III. Character History» History
Elise's life began in the French countryside. Well, what remained of it anyway. There were still people trying to make farmlands out of the ruined terrain. The Leroux-Chauveau family was one of them. Jacques and Marianne were mostly kind and without remarkable substance. Camille was the first to find out how they were extraordinary, but Elise was too young to understand. She just saw the flashing blue lights and thought "ooh, pretty color!" Elise doesn't remember much of her parents due to the fact that she was taken away from her home before the age of 6. She and Camille had been orphaned, although she did not know that at the time.
They were taken to a mountaintop hermitage in Italy. It was always cold there, never warming up enough to wear shorts without being highly uncomfortable. Elise hated it, but Camille helped her live through it. It wasn't very child-friendly as the priests soon learned. Elise nearly fell off the edge of the monastery three times before a thicker railing was put in. Elise was taught a basic education by monks while her sister was traveling within the catacombs more often than not. Elise soon saw the different look in her sister's eyes, but not once did she bring it up.
Elise and Camille moved to the Vatican when Elise turned 11. Her sister was becoming a fine, athletic woman with a coldness about the world. Camille was seeing the realities of what was around her, along with what she'd have to do. Camille forbade the Church from teaching Elise the same things, despite her age. Camille worked twice as hard just so Elise wouldn't suffer the same fate. As time went on, the Church became more and more unstable for the family they had made.
Elise was told that she'd be going to Japan to attend a special boarding school. Camille had done this to protect her sister. The Executioners were on the verge of splintering, and Camille wanted Elise far away from them. She sent them to a Church-affiliated boarding school in Japan, somewhere protected from the dangers of the world for the most part. There, Elise continued her education. However, she missed her sister. She wanted to visit Camille, and so she decided to make a surprise trip—without telling a single soul...
IV. Equipment» Equipment:
Elise was given a katana as a birthday gift from her sister. Although she doesn't know it, it acts as a far weaker version of a Seele Schneider. It can destroy souls just like a Quincy can, if it can break through their defenses. It has no special cutting edge or anything of that sort.
V. Natural Abilities & Skills» Skills:
Elise has no notable skills of note. She is decently atheltic, but this is more for running through an obstacle course rather than anything Olympic or superhuman.
VI. Quincy Skills & Abilities» Quincy Skills:
It is of note that as of this time, Elise has yet to manifest any abilities related to her Quincy blood. This is mainly due to the fact that the training she would have normally received was not available due to the circumstances of the world as a whole. Elise has the capability to become any of the human-based races, but there is a strong proclivity towards becoming a Quincy due to her bloodline. However, that is not a given.
VI. Spirit Weapon
» Spirit Weapon Name: Not Yet Achieved
» Spirit Weapon Appearance: Not Yet Achieved
» Spirit Weapon Abilities: Not Yet Achieved
» Vollständig Name: Not Yet Achieved
» Vollständig Apperance: Not Yet Achieved
» Vollständig Abilities: Not Yet Achieved
VIII. Quincy Skill SheetRacial Skills
- Vollständig: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Blut: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Hirenkyaku: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Reishi Manipulation: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Willpower/Determination: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Mental Deduction: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Pain Endurance: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Focus: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
The Gotei 13 Advocate
Joined : 2012-05-29
Posts : 1973
Karma : 84
Age : 26
Location : Gotei 13
|Subject Post 2Subject: Re: Elise Françoise Leroux-Chauveau [Approved; 5-4] Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:45 pm|| |
- Name [X]
- Appropriate Age [X]
- Gender [X]
- Appearance Present [X]
- Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
- Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
- 10 sentences for personality [X]
- History is of appropriate length [X]
- Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
- Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
- Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
- RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]
- Willpower/Determination: Adept
- Mental Deduction: Beginner
- Pain Endurance: Beginner
- Focus: Adept
Comments/Notes: Blue. I has checked an app.
(After extra consideration, I've lowered this characters tier to 5-4 from 4-5. [12/26/2017])
Joined : 2011-09-01
Posts : 2334
Karma : 13
Age : 21
Location : Google Maps
|Subject Post 3Subject: Re: Elise Françoise Leroux-Chauveau [Approved; 5-4] Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:14 pm|| |
[mod]Due to the owner of this character application having left site, this application is being archived.[/mod]