Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» From One Vizard to Another
Fists of Thunder EmptyToday at 10:51 pm by Laskt

» Era Skalt
Fists of Thunder EmptyToday at 10:44 pm by JJ

» The Espada
Fists of Thunder EmptyToday at 10:37 pm by Gin

» The Wasteland and I (Open)
Fists of Thunder EmptyToday at 10:32 pm by JJ

» Talent Yet to Bloom
Fists of Thunder EmptyToday at 10:24 pm by Laskt

» Broken and Reforged
Fists of Thunder EmptyToday at 9:27 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Press Start ♠ Private, Mae
Fists of Thunder EmptyToday at 8:57 pm by Special Snowflake

» Questions Unanswered
Fists of Thunder EmptyToday at 7:24 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Empty Promises, Empty Emotions. [Ulv/ Demonica]
Fists of Thunder EmptyToday at 7:13 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Oathbound, under the waxing moon. [Ulv/Magnolia]
Fists of Thunder EmptyToday at 4:54 pm by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
THEFROST
Fists of Thunder I_vote_lcapFists of Thunder I_voting_barFists of Thunder I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Fists of Thunder I_vote_lcapFists of Thunder I_voting_barFists of Thunder I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2678 registered users
The newest registered user is Kenzaemon

Our users have posted a total of 128840 messages in 19637 subjects

Fists of Thunder

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fists of Thunder Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Fists of Thunder Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Fists of Thunder Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Fists of Thunder   Fists of Thunder EmptyFri Dec 22, 2017 5:10 pm

Fists of Thunder FrSC0tv

» Item Name: Tordenhunder
» Item Type: Ulv Auber

» Used For: Offensive/Supplimentry

» Item Description: A set of blue-metal-fronted, open fingered gloves, they reach the wearers elbow, and the steel-front ends around the person's knuckles, leaving their fingers free when the hand is unclenched. The bottom is made from a unique steel-like silk to protect the unarmoued bottom, but it is only a passing form of protection, as the bottom is only struck at in broad cases, and generally the wearer will move to prevent a strike from below, the steel-silk is simply covering all bases.

The metal, however, is much more magnificent. The sheer effort that has been put into the forging of the coating is tremendous. The metal, a bright blue in colour that had been dulled to a soft gray until polished out by Mirja. It was a complex and potent alloy known as Sun-Eater, as despite it's bright colour and metallic composition, it didn't shine or reflect like most polished metals. forged into the metal covering for this glove, it is so strong that it could reflect a warhammer, or horseman's lance without denting an inch. And hey, it's got a good absorbtion rating so your arms might not break when getting hit by said warhammer or horseman's lance.

However, the metal is not the most brilliant part of these armoured gloves. On the metal, etched into the gauntlet while it was still being forged, is an incredibly intricate story that can no longer be read. The language has long since been lost, and the words were scenic and flowery to begin with, so translation is impossible. An ink writing traces across, along, and atop of these etchings in a story that accompanies and completes the words below. But is just as incoherent. This untold story makes the gauntlets a Black Gold Gestalt, a wonder of the ancient Wulin World, stored for many centuries in the manse of the Sage of Four Symbols before being liberated by Mirja. It has an embedded power to enhance the force and potency of any punch thrown rather considerably even if that wearer is not a Cultivator, and the power increases in tandum with the wearer's Dantian. And being a Black Gold Gestalt, it can lend a hand for a short period of time to enhance the wearers Dantian power. Bu they must be Gold rank or higher, or suffer severe burns across their arms as the power runs rampant.

The name, was known by the Sage, who Mirja killed. So lacking it's real name, she just gave them one in her mother tongue.

» Obtained From: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t18265-something-going-on-under-ground

» Yen Price: N/A

» Notes: [Any other information or personal notes you'd like to add]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Henrex
Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fists of Thunder Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Fists of Thunder Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Fists of Thunder Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Fists of Thunder   Fists of Thunder EmptyThu Dec 28, 2017 6:31 pm

[adm]I'm going to deny this, based on the fact that this is useless unless you plan to give it to someone. Mirja would not be able to use this, so there's no real reason for this to exist.[/adm]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Fists of Thunder
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1