Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Kings Crown [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue10/100A Kings Crown [OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

A Kings Crown [OPEN] Empty A Kings Crown [OPEN]

Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:26 am

Helloooo~ Now don't tell me you've forgotten about me my word i'm everything to you, you postulate my disappearance means the emancipation of these pathetic whelps .. and yourself? ... wrong my beautiful corpse, i will riddle all of your thoughts with the question of why~ until the day you decompose to nothing but ash."

His white hair was encompassed in gore, bits of rotting flesh lie strangled up within it, his clothes ragged and soaked, the pure smell of him was enough to drive those around him to nothing but vomiting wretches. This was not the being that left it was much more innately sinister, it very air wafted with demise and indistinguishable feel that made the sight of him even more worrisome. Tora Lionus, the monster that made people wet themselves at night a murderer, cannibal and all round terrorist. Though with how the monsuta currently labeled themselves terrorism was their game, it was only fair that if that was true though he would simple show them who to inspire some terror.

His smile broadened as this filth covered man dragged the box he bought with him. Opening it slightly as he freed the contents, or at least some of the contents, viscera that could only be described as a mutilated corpse of some kind. the discernible waste wasn't the most pressing thing though, the fact that he just yanked free of the muscle tissue and fibers a heart... a still beating heart was. His eyes looked forward bringing HIS drones to broadcast it across Brazil, it was undeniable that attention was a thing he kept clear of, yet most knew of him .... but how much did they know? His teeth sunk into this heart ripping it to pieces like a dog shredding meat it had just found. His undeniable charisma wasn't on show here it was his raw animosity.

His face looked upwards smudged in blood a cackled laugh springing forth as he throw pieces of meat from this box around him. These streets were empty, of course they were... hiding was smart. His hand ran through his hair the emptiness of his soul was much like this place ... though his insides had a lot less gore. People pinned up behind him the very "dead drones" that guarded this place killing their own people raising them up to swing from ropes, the only people still alive was Tora and his creations ... honestly? how did they think this would go? His system his rules Azuma was smart ... but not smart enough to trump Tora... he was the monster that those who thought they had control should fear the very presence of. His eyes gazed back to the box as he simply started smiling jumping atop it as he looked to the cameras.

"Oh her ... shes nobody~ just a precious flower i picked ... so delicate that for months she endured me, but i plucked every piece and made so much inside her that it makes me weep at what she became.... and i put all of her inside me, and what i couldn't fit? i put in this here box. Have you all forgotten your place in this world? ~ heel under my foot and ill let you all stand seeking to be a sword among the world of nothings... not a cabinet or a chief ... a king and a man who will burn this world and create chaos anew alongside the monsters people have nightmares of~ buuttttt bark as the next president and his people and ill just go kill every last one of and all those you love... Hell i've already killed mine~ i think yours might taste just as sweet~"

His voice carried, he knew they were listening if they weren't they were fools. He was not the being that lashed out without the ideals that define him being in play, he could kill them all, take his territory start a new... but he liked it here, he enjoyed the monster that the Monsuta became under his grasp. They were weak and unwilling to fight, to bare teeth without a head to could bare fangs. two separate invasions Two, Stefan had portrayed utter weakness and deflated everything they were ... but he was not in control, Azuma was a being with pride, ego, strength ... but weakness. The being could heel at his side and assist him in creating a new and strong world continue what they had ... or he could fight ... and he would probably die, the only semblance of care in Tora's heart was for one thing ... and that thing was never to to be taken by him. But he did find Azuma amusing he enjoyed him ... he took him less as a pawn more as a guiding rook ... he wasn't the king though.

intestines pulled from corpses dragged out by these pawns of his, they were workers and as he sit atop this large box of his he tilted his head admiring the work he had managed here. corpses hanging like this street was a mere meat locker and the insides of these being being 'torn out played with like they were toys for him ... he did love it hell hed go so far as to say... it was beautiful. And why shouldn't he admire it, he was making himself clear, he was establishing exactly what he wanted, sure the control of this place the organisation and the ability to become their king once more was useful ... but they were all victims just waiting to be enveloped. The heart, it beats so often for such massive reason the blood it pores into the body the only thing keeping one alive, but this thrill it was more than any life was worth. and as he stare down an analytical look covering his face he'd see it.

"Little more to the left if you please~ Have you heard of the boogeyman? of course you have~ children speak of the tale so callously ... the monster under your bed, in Italy it was Babau the thing that didn't kill or eat the children but took them for a single year ... an act that frightens me to this day, what did he do? what kind of act did he need a year for? maybe i'm the boogeyman?~ hell i take children ... though take in that sense is a complete other can of worms~"

The words were taunts he was playing his games to see what would happen, he could torture them make them scream, pull their fingernails, eyes, tongue ... it'd all be a waste though ... fear came from the depth of uncertainty if they saw them scream they'd know how much they suffered ... it was much more fun to keep that part a secret. This wasn't some irrational man screaming at darkness it was complete desecration of their grounds, it was a statement that had a simple message to send. No place like home! Spelled out of organs each persons innards making up a letter bellow. A spare for added flare, afterall why not~

He rose to his feet giving a bow and a manic laugh that would send chills down the very spines of the most evil men in the world.. he wasn't another mongrel playing at civilized freedom he was a true engulfing decay that spoiled all it touched. He was the prescience of fire engulfing and burning away all the rot that was before him the overwhelming entity of pure evil that none could deny... and there it illuminated him .... it made him true to what he was, the abyss and psychotic tenancies that they should all remember ... for if they forgot, it was obvious he was going to remind them.

He stood here coated in blood, stitches covering his entire body it was undoubtedly him, he jump off this box staring ahead as he draw his knife carving along his temple ripping down to his jaw. He followed this by digging his fingers into his incision literally peeling part of his face of, the terrible cries and spasms following as he fell in ecstasy and bliss crying out for both pain and happiness... he was back and his knife dug into the ground raising his body upwards as he stare into his camera broadcasting a final thing before his line would close .... from his croaking voice, harsh broken words slipping force

"I'm waiting, if you want come talk i always love watching you people move your mouth so i can ignore the sound and imagine how many different things i could fit in there~ i get wet thinking on it~Do know however ... this a deceleration since your all fancy parliament types now..... i declare war if you don't surrender my crown to me~"

And with that it began.

Coding In Template By: [THEFROST] Template By: Lio the Lion

A Kings Crown [OPEN] M9rTQZk

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Kings Crown [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000A Kings Crown [OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

A Kings Crown [OPEN] Empty Re: A Kings Crown [OPEN]

Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:26 am

Perhaps dealing with a terrorist required another of his kind. One who did not fear him, due to the damage that had been inflicted upon his psyche. Perhaps that was incorrect. After all, there was much that scared the green-haired male, but those things which scared him usually were not human.

The broadcast was not difficult to see. That tended to be the nature of a broadcast. Nathan Washi did not feel… anything as he witnessed the former head of the Monsuta put his teeth into the heart that he held. …How much do we know about him, anyway…? To be fair, Nathan did not know that much. After all, Tora had led the Monsuta during the period of time when Nathan had been on his own headtrip, living in the Austrailian outback.

Nathan never claimed to have any kind of control within the Monsuta. In many ways, he could not control himself. How was he supposed to control, or lead others?

He could not feel anything towards the corpse, from what he could see of it. Nathan's eyes continued to watch the screen, a touch… fixated. …What's the point of that, though? He wondered, his fingernail flicking on the inside of his tooth. He felt a stirring within him, from his inner hollow. Can't imagine there's much point, Nathan. Some people do things without a clear reason, just because they can. Nathan's hand stopped moving then, the strange man's voice continuing to ring through the small room on the outskirts of the base where Nathan resided. …No reason…? No… reason…? But… reasons… Reasons…

Nathan's hands began to clasp along either side of his head, shaking slightly back and forth. Finally, he felt the stirring within. A shaking hand grasped his door's handle, opening it wide. The light frightened him a bit, as it usually did, but a few calm breaths helped him to calm himself. From there, his Shunpo took over, dragging him forwards as he dashed through the city, following his senses.

"…Tora."

From the air, Nathan Washi appeared onto the scene. His long green hair obscured his eyes, his wings furling as they came back into place on his back. "…Stop killing them. If I'm not allowed to…" Nathan's eyes slowly began to look through behind his hair. A deep sense of bloodlust, lack of fear… as if he was preparing to rip Tora limb from limb, or at least get in his way. "Then you're not… either…"

Out of Nathan's body, strange… objects began to drop. Grenades. Hundreds of grenades, with strings going back to Nathan's large sleeves. These grenades began to splat outwards, coating the ground around Nathan's body, beginning to even creep up to where Tora's body was. Nathan stood there.. Letting the bombs continue to flow out of his body. "…Tora… did you ever have any hobbies?" Nathan asked, finally bringing the creation of bombs to a halt, massive braids of cable wrapped around both of his arms. One tug, and this entire area would go up. More than that, the bombs which did not explode instantly would explode in a scattering pattern.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Kings Crown [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue10/100A Kings Crown [OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:19 pm

The establishment of boundaries, how intriguing it was to listen to others tell him no. Honestly he expected a few different faces to surface hell from all the recent files pouring into his system he was getting excited thinking about all the new and wonderful people he may meet. But what he got was interesting, not disappointing in the least but very interesting. His eyes scanned over the man calling out his name, giving a curt and over the top bow as if to simply state, that's the name don't wear it out. It was odd to see Nathan here after all last he saw the man was living with spiders and trying to just die in a hole. It was an odd sensation whenever this man entered his space he honestly couldn't stop a odd chill from striking down his bones, it wasn't that Nathan scared him, no the man creeped him out a fair bit after all everything he was was just ... wrong.

His smile radiated to the man, he could see that dark look in his eyes, the kind one got when they were preparing to murder something. He loved it it seemed like Nathan had completely devoid himself of those tidbits he hated, honestly he was worried the man was to weak for this kind of work ... good to see he wasn't the only monster. the darkness in him was odd, like he was in motion but unsure of how to actually move his body ... it was beautiful. His eyes hazy dark stared over this man there was no killing intent ... honestly when it came to tora there never was. He loved this part people thought they were of his ilk ... they didn't even know what his Ilk was.

Boredom with this situation however was brimming, the man fell lying atop his box as he looked at this upside down version of Nathan ... he was much more interesting this way. The words ringing forth about how he wasn't allowed to kill them was defiantly a threat, though it seemed more like a challenge to Tora, after all .... he was allowed to kill whom he pleased. His jagged fangs protruded as he devoured the final bits of this heart blood streaking along his face running all the way to the white hair that had near lost any sense of white to it. He continually wondered about this man ... so many thoughts came to mind

"Now where are my manners, would you like a bite?~ No i think you're mistaken Nathan ... everyone is fair game~ but ill stop ... i don't wish to upset you my dear Nathan, you're one of the most precious gifts I've had in years you just being here brings me to half mast, after all the only deep dark hole you should be residing in is mine~"

This was a game to him his cackling laugh pitching outwards, the hysteria involved was just plain to see. And as these bombs fell his joy grew excitement and claps spanning forward, insanity was a timeless thing. the bombs spanned across the ground spreading about the street setting Tora and his few guards left in a cluster fuck of a blast radius ... well them at least, Tora knew he could end this farce in a second snap Nathans neck change the motion of friction and completely stop the ability to tug that wire .... but he didn't. After everything he considered these people his, even these bodies behind him, difference between Nathan and them? Nathan was not weak.

His hands flew upwards as his smile cast over this tense situation, surrender and calm ... well all before he asked of hobbies. His hands lowered stoking along the box as almost a semblance of sadness or nostalgia ran across his face. His eyes staring to it not even acknowledging the mans presence anymore. His eyes cast up after a few seconds a sad smile sitting there as he let out a small chuckle, his hand pushing across his face wiping the dirt and blood free allowing Nathan to see his real face the eyes not with intent of blood lust but gazing depths that could rip into ones soul, a gaze of one not caring about his bombs or threats cause those where eyes of a true demon one that knew in every second that past he could rip the man before him open ... eyes of a killer, eyes of true unanticipated evil.

"I did have a hobby... but she resides inside this box now. I've had many different pastimes Nathan but i don't need a hobby i need my crown~ and unless you can give it to me then why are you here? for these lifeless corpses ... they're nothing, not like you. Nathan Washi~ psychotic brother of Brian, Alex, Colin and Justin ... i do love the idea of family~ However that's not your family my dear precious Nathan ... I am~ you break my heart here, honestly do you expect me not to be a little upset? you're acting like a rampant dog and threatening me? .... i love it~ but remember I am yours and you are mine these pawns are nothing like us threaten me over them again and ill cut your esophagus out~ that'll stop the threats <3 Tell me Nathan ... are you a Washi? or a mongrel? "

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Kings Crown [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000A Kings Crown [OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:27 pm
Nathan could feel the man's eyes looking him over, analyzing him. Information about Nathan's abilities was uncommon to come by, at best. The two most important facts about the man were pretty simple: Firstly, that he was extraordinarily durable. Secondly, that he used that durability to survive massive explosions.

Nathan did not answer Tora's smile, though he could see how much the man lit up in his presence. …This person… It was true that a decent amount of Nathan's nonstop fears had been left behind. The way he used to quiver and shrink in the presence of others… that trait had diminished quite a bit. At least, as far as this situation was concerned.

A drop of blood reached Nathan's cheek from Tora biting into the heart, the crimson liquid dripping down his face. He visibly flinched from the contact, but not out of fear or disquiet. He simply disliked the sensation of touch. "…Not hungry… I had my fill to last… a while…" Nathan replied, not moving his head or using any kind of body language. "I'm not… trying to just be rude, you know."

Both hands raised into the air. The pins on the grenades around Nathan strained from the movement, some of them straining, moving a bit towards him. The chance that they would explode rose and rose, time almost… slowing down… until the string lengthened with Nathan's hands, his hands alighting onto his chest.

"After all, I never said that I wasn't available… who knows… maybe you could do it…" He explained, the cackling making his brow twitch lightly. That irritated him. He calmed slightly, though, as Tora cleared his expression. The sight of the man's plain face resonated with him, even though it was distorted. Nathan was a touch sensitive to those kinds of things. He reacted to the emotions of those around him, even without realizing it. Perhaps that was why Tora thought of him as he did. After all, around him, Nathan did not have to be as sensitive. He did not have to pretend to be almost normal.

"……….." Nathan's eyes gently widened at Tora's words, his mouth ever so slightly opening. "…Alex…. ALEX…" His arms jerked lightly, coming off of his chest, his breathing beginning to increase in pace, his voice hoarsely whispering out that name. Finally, he let the feeling go, breathing out to calmness once again, before looking right at Tora.

"I wish I could be a mongrel… again. But I was forced… forced out of it." Nathan told Tora, his voice changing to a tone of anger. "Forced, back here. I didn't want it. I was finally at peace. I was finally lost in the hazes… And I was forced back!" Nathan's arms shook once again, small explosions launching from his shoulders, blasting and popping at the air.

"I'm not a mongrel, I'm not a Washi… At this point, I'm just the Monsuta's bitch. Doesn't change if it's you or them. Doesn't change, doesn't change, doesn't change…" Nathan's arms shook… his head then falling back, his green hair falling away, his eyes wide with madness

"NEVER FUCKING CHANGES, TORA!"

With that, the ground seized and shook. Tremors poured through the city as the grenades were set off, bright lights consuming the area as Nathan's wings spread wide, catching the updraft produced by the force, launching him chin up into the sky, his breaths coming in and out hard, not thinking or showing any indication that he was observing Tora. Without trying to catch himself, he fell back down into the rubble, some of the remaining grenades going off, the strings falling to the ground at Nathan's side. The truth was that they hadn't been connected to pins, but an indicator that was formed at Nathan's shoulder, a string attached to his right pinky used to pull its switch, activating the bombs.

Coldly, Nathan lay on that ground. It hurt, still. It hurt, ever since he had been dragged back to the demon known as consciousness. His voice then spoke, calm once more, laying in that rubble. His voice emanated softly from the rubble, the man staring into the sky. He did not know why he was talking, really. It was as if he did not have any reason not to speak, and after all… he did just explode the general area, clearing it of all other civilians, indicating that there was a terroristic threat in the area.

"…I don't have any hobbies, Tora. Not one… I don't enjoy one single thing myself… Not even flying… Maybe that's… why I'm not a Washi… I don't even want to fly, Tora…"

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:17 am

His eyes stare ahead as the wind swept through this street, his hair launching back revealing that twisted broken face that so many had equated to that of the devil. His mood was almost jovial, despite everything the man said he couldn't help but smile. He knew that Nathan was a broken man but it almost hurt to see how he had fallen. The man broken by his past an ex second in command of the monsuta, the reigning terror with more explosives than the entirety of america on the 4th of July. While he sat deep in that cave tora was moderately threatened by the man, the all consuming being that had nothing but the darkness within him ... what had they done to him.

His hand ran along this box as Nathan spoke, he could see the man instinctual changing he wasn't normal he was a being that like tora faked it, he had the predisposition of a sociopath a being who couldn't register emotion naturally ... tora liked that though he never liked how Nathan hid it away. He could see every bit of this man getting more and more twisted, the twitch of his brow the repeating of his brothers name, the look in his eye. Tora knew that this man he knew the face of a being that was shrouded in the eternal sense of nothingness. It was odd to hear him state it though, hearing him say the words that drove him to pure anger ... peace ... Tora could only wonder.

The explosions ripped outwards as the man went frantic his mask peeling back revealing the being that was lurking bellow. The man screaming forth in frustrating in anger, in madness. The scene was catastrophic as he acended via the draft throwing him to the air ... like an angel rising above all the madness to look down and laugh. The chaos was beyond anything one could presume a member of an occupying org would do to their own landscape and tora could only drop from this box and walk into those flames a smile ever so radiant, that cackled laughter following as the embers hit him... he couldn't be happier it was perfect.

The fire ripped forth shrapnel took buildings and everything within the landscape, bystanders and even Tora's men were ripped apart these bombs blowing them to pieces. The blast radius was so great it engulfed street after street. The dust ripped forward covering this place as Nathan lie there looking to the sky, the tragic fall of an angel ... but perhaps he deserved the ground... that was the place that he longed for. His words spread forth over this field of decimation the world around him rubble and dust ... but something was out there.

"Then Don't fly... Crawl~"

His features emerged from the clouds of dust unscathed untouched like everything had just gone through him. His steps drew closer and closer till he stood over the man leaning low as he took the mans head into his grasp. He drew him close as he place his head to his heart, the beating erratic broken and painful, he could tear away if he like but tora wanted him here, the man would feel the very air stiffened around him, the inability to move the struggle only making it worse. The monster they knew as tor was a being beyond comprehension and as he sit cradling this broken being he stare at that sky a laughter breaking forth as he brushed the hair back from nathans head... this was not some broken dog that need to be taken out ... he was perfect.

"You're right it doesn't change ... but we do, and they will. You will never be the bitch of anyone, not me not the monsuta. You are a mongrel Nathan you are the darkness that slumbered inside for years, your the decaying rot that makes the world sit in fear ... you are Nathan Washi, you are my everything.~"

his face lowered the tongue of the man freeing itself from his mouth as it ran along Nathans neck dragging upwards the course sandpaper-esk feel rippling along the mans cheek not ending until he had reached the mans ear. the taste was unmistakable it was the underlying taste of fear, not for tora not for anything normal ... but the fear of himself... that was nathans truest fear the fear of having to be what he was to live like this ... to not have them anymore. Toras hands reefed the back of Nathan gripping onto his wing as suddenly crack, breaking the coracoid the bone at the base of his wing tearing it apart as these bones scraped along each other ripping out of the wing by pure force. Tora rose the friction stopping the movement of Nathans limbs gone, he need not hold him down ... he wanted him to be free~.

"You dont have a hobby? then i will become the bones in which allow you to fly ... i will become your hobby~ I'm not logan and i cant bring you back like she would ... but i am the darkness in you Nathan. i will find your peace, the haze will come~ but first i need you ... i need you Nathan, not as this welp though you need to be whole i need the darkness that you crawl from, i need a mongrel~"

And with those words said he stood the bloodied footsteps following behind him as pieces of flesh dragged themselves back together beings more monster than man rose following suit behind him ... an army of pure evil. But that truly was the definition of the monsuta the mongrels with no home, the true evil. He was retaking the throne, the only opposition now taken away it was but a simple march to his throne... but this was needed, he wasn't lying right now he didn't need the weak and forgotten he needed each and every one of these beings trembling in ash and blood every member of this organisation ..... He needed Mongrels.

END THREAD

lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:09 am
A Kings Crown [OPEN] Giphy

So putting this here to state this thread has concluded, the end result being due to no real opposition and things with tora and nathan probably gonna play out in another thread or ic rp im going to state this thread is done and dusted and tora will reassume control of monsuta. This has been talked over with numerous people and im just trying to move it all forward so solid moment guys

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum