Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Some Demon on Demon action sounds good Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Some Demon on Demon action sounds good Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Some Demon on Demon action sounds good Empty Some Demon on Demon action sounds good

Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:14 pm

Madam Tsu

Ci Lan Tsu

Madam Ci Lan Tsu, Queen of Wulin, Head of the Wandering Bazzar, and general big-shot of the Cultivation World, strolled through the soft cold of Northern England with purpose. She was not exactly used to the temperature, having been mostly in the Eastern part of the world, with a warmer climate. And less rain constantly. Why was it that this place got all the rain? Rain that was constant, unyielding, and happening even on the very rare occasion the sun was out. Whoever chose to live in this country, even before the Demons took over, was truly a mad barbarian.

Still, she had a reason to be here, so she could deal with it for now. That reason, was her cute little student, that she had inherited after heping out a friend with her girl problems. Ceal Maxell was quite the enigma, and quite the gods-damned mess when ti came to emotional things. Poor thing was in a total tizzy after Mirja died, and that drove her up the wall. So Ci Lan took some time out of her schedule to keep an eye on the girl and lend a hand if she really needed it. Which, right now, she did.

Sprawled out on a park bench, getting rained on and with apparently no intent of moving in the next ever, Ceal was quite the drowned rat. And Ci Lan was not going to let her student look disheveled.
"Are you alive there, little pet? You seem rather worse for wear, and I have seen a lot of wear over the years" Ci Lan spoke, standing in front of the girl, getting rained on herself because only fools and cowards used an umbrella for something as simple as water falling from the sky. Those were weak, and would never survive were she came from.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Some Demon on Demon action sounds good Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Some Demon on Demon action sounds good Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Some Demon on Demon action sounds good Empty Re: Some Demon on Demon action sounds good

Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:36 am

Madam Tsu

Ci Lan Tsu

Worse for wear. HA! If only it were that simple. When Ceal woke and looked up at her, ragged eyes and seemingly malnourished body, she was a a mess. Mirja's deah had effected Ceal a lot more than Ci could have anticipated, and it made her a little annoyed for her to collapse so inwards after Mirja had paid such a high price to get her to live again. According to the strange hooded cultivator who was not quite a human, Mirja's death was a sacrifice to save her Ceal. Shaking her head softly, Ci scooped Ceal up and moved to go find a hotel. She had real estate across the world, but England was one place she did not.

"Ahh, little fox. You really are a mess, aren't you? Poor thing. I am sorry, for how we got off originally. I'm not great with people. I've been distant for a long time. I'm the strongest Cultivator in Wulin, so it is my duty to keep the ailing lands alive, and make sure the Wandering Bazzar doesn't fall apart. I want a new life for the World, but after the Decline, and three World Wars, we lost too many of our best. Not just people, but techniques, and sutras. The best Katas, and the second best Katas, and some of the third best Katas. What we use today is third-generation crap written by people who could barely remember what the golden age contained. My father was the last of the best for my clan, and when I was nine I watched him fight a powerful Arrancar to protect me, as he could not protect my mother and brother, who had been splattered across the living room walls. He then died, because surviving a hole in the chest isn't something we can do for very long. His last words to me, were 'The clan relies on you, now, Ci. It lives or dies on your merits, and I am sorry for that'. So I want to tell you that I can understand loss. And, I am here to help"

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Some Demon on Demon action sounds good Empty Re: Some Demon on Demon action sounds good

Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:24 am

Madam Tsu

Ci Lan Tsu

So silent, so broken. Ci wondered if she should just release the girl from the mortal coil and hope she had better luck next time. It was really screwed, to look at her. But killing her off here and now would have unforseen side-effects, like throwing a rock into a pond and disturbing the algae on top, so a bird could swoop down and catch a fish through it. So instead Ci just took her back to a hotel, and laid her down on the bed. Stripping her out of her wet clothes, she eyed a malicious looking seal on the girl.

To most, it would just look normal, probably. But Ci was keyed into the spiritual realm with her powerful Dantian, so it was something she didn't like the look of. And something she should try and sort. Maybe it would give Ceal some clarity to sort her head out. So, placing a palm on the seal, Ci channeled copious amounts of Shen to her palm, and experimented. Constant progression required constant experimentation, and she had to progress if she was ever gonig to get Wulin back on her feet. After filling her palm with sufficient Shen, she released it, using a new technique.

Divine Descent: Demon-Supressing Palm. For a few moments, the shine of Ci's Dantian exploded, such that it was like a sun had filled the room. The sheer power and immensity of it was breath-taking, and then it shrank back down again after the technique had been done.
"That should keep it at bay for a while. Won't last forever, and the more you try to use it the quicker the suppression will degrade. But it should give you enough time to think. To wonder, if you really want what this is. And if you do not, then I will exhaust my contacts to find someone who can remove it"

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:38 am

The Reborn Wolf

Ulv Auber

Some Demon on Demon action sounds good 6EdIfMt

Well, she spoke. Which was a good sign. Combining Breaching Heavens Gate with her Demon Suppressing Palm worked out pretty well in the end. Now she just had to wait for the girl to properly recover, and then they could talk. Ci hoped she would properly recover. After all, she was part of Mirja's friend circle, and the one that she knew the most. Other people could deal with her other friends, Ceal was her student. She didn't used Arrogant Lustful Demon on many others who were not. Maybe a night's sleep without the interference of that brand would help the girl, so Ci wrapped her up in a nice thick blanket, and then went into her attached wing to start her training.

She had them outside once, and trained whatever the weather. But then she heard of a friend, who had slipped and torn a ligament in his leg while training in a heavy downpour. So she brought everything inside, because it was the more sensible option of the two. Taking her last Qi Pill - she needed to get more of those, but Ceal was more important right now - she got down to her training, Martial Meditation. Wasn't quite as effective as against a real person, but she lacked the Clay Mirror Pit here, so she would just have to do some static work.

It went on into the night, always close enough to Ceal to be by her side in a heart-beat, but always training. Pushing herself into it, trying to become what nobody had become in a long time. The legends of what the Yu-Shan were capable of were magnificent, and she would need that kind of power to keep Wulin together in the times to come. She felt a big thing brewing, and it was not going to be pleasant.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:35 pm

Madam Tsu

Ci Lan Tsu

Madam Tsu, was dancing. To some unseen beat. That was the only explanation for such beautiful, fluid movements, that struck and strode about the dummy with ceaseless vigor. It said something about her endurance and stamina that she was hammering away at this dummy for however long it had taken Ceal to wake up, and then for however long Ceal had watched. While her training outfit was minimalist and designed specific to expose and cool the body with exposure, there was no sweat about her body at all. Just soft, toned muscle that was hidden by her clothes, and a firey drive to ascend.

And then something went beep and her eyes turned to Ceal and she smiled, walking over to her and sitting on the edge of the bed.
"Good morning, Ceal. Lovely to see you. I hope you are better than yesterday. I've got to run, Wandering Bazzar stuff. Downsides of being a Queen, I guess. Do you want to stay here, or do you want me to drop you off somewhere on my way? I mean, you could come with me but you'd be sat in a corner mostly bored while I deal with this bureaucracy" Ci told Ceal, a little rushed in toe, not quite measured and perfect like she usually was. She smiled softly, warmly, and waited for Ceal's response, not dropping her gaze for a moment.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum