Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST
Sweet Enough To Kill [Adam/Ceal; Ask To Join] I_vote_lcapSweet Enough To Kill [Adam/Ceal; Ask To Join] I_voting_barSweet Enough To Kill [Adam/Ceal; Ask To Join] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Sweet Enough To Kill [Adam/Ceal; Ask To Join] I_vote_lcapSweet Enough To Kill [Adam/Ceal; Ask To Join] I_voting_barSweet Enough To Kill [Adam/Ceal; Ask To Join] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2660 registered users
The newest registered user is lionstripe

Our users have posted a total of 127851 messages in 19478 subjects

Sweet Enough To Kill [Adam/Ceal; Ask To Join]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sweet Enough To Kill [Adam/Ceal; Ask To Join] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Sweet Enough To Kill [Adam/Ceal; Ask To Join] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sweet Enough To Kill [Adam/Ceal; Ask To Join] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Sweet Enough To Kill [Adam/Ceal; Ask To Join]   Sweet Enough To Kill [Adam/Ceal; Ask To Join] EmptyFri Dec 29, 2017 6:16 pm

SIMPLY HUMAN

SIMPLY ADAM

Sweet Enough To Kill [Adam/Ceal; Ask To Join] 6EdIfMt

Song: Hacked Chara Arrives - Artist: FrostFM

Sleeping, eating and drinking with the enemy. It's an insane thing to do, but when has Adam ever been in his right fucking mind? Never. That's when. So it's why he wanders the streets of a barren, snowy and awfully frigid Detriot to observe the creatures who live here. Everyone from the peace drinking idiots who love the enslavement they are under, to the rebel with a cause doing their damnest to fight against their believe-to-be Shadow Fall oppressors.

Oh yes, it was all so interesting to take in and all the more easy for our bundle of joy that is Adam to recruit for The Monsuta. So as the sight of the blood moon settled on this frigid snowy scene, the crimson eyes of our humble little terrorist could only gleam over with a content as he took time to enjoy a sip of warm coffee with one too many friggin' mounds of sugar, cream and everything nice that makes him as sweet as can be.

Where was he to go from here? It was an honest question he had to pose to himself as he seemed to be hitting a snag of sorts with the Monsuta. Sure, he was full of himself, but he honestly expected to be further along with his plans than where he was. So, that meant he needed to think on his ass, push himself and keep spreading his charm, wonder and awe to the world to inspire others to his cause. It was going to be the only way to get this miserable faction off the ground.

So, with another guzzle of his coffee, the wintry breeze blew past the male's oak hair as he took a moment to lose himself in this cold, contemplate and think.....before the sounds of someone approaching came to his senses.

With a lighthearted chuckle, the male let out a soft voice and rolled his right index finger in the air:

"If you have come to sign my autograph or something, make sure you have a pen paper and I'll make your wildest wishes come true, stalker~"

Of course he was certain something was following or stalking him along the way of his contemplative thoughts, but this mixture of foulness and warmth wasn't phased m uch by it. After all: he's an underground pillar of a terrorist faction. If someone wasn't looking to kill him, then CLEARLY he is doing something wrong not to garner that type of attention.

Coding By: [THEFROST]

Chiraisu
Veteran Member
Chiraisu

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sweet Enough To Kill [Adam/Ceal; Ask To Join] Left_bar_bleue16000/99999Sweet Enough To Kill [Adam/Ceal; Ask To Join] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/99999)
Tiers:

Sweet Enough To Kill [Adam/Ceal; Ask To Join] Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Sweet Enough To Kill [Adam/Ceal; Ask To Join]   Sweet Enough To Kill [Adam/Ceal; Ask To Join] EmptyFri Jan 12, 2018 6:23 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]