Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Forgot My Floaties [Lilium/Yaksha] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Forgot My Floaties [Lilium/Yaksha] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Forgot My Floaties [Lilium/Yaksha] Empty Forgot My Floaties [Lilium/Yaksha]

Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:57 pm
"I said give it back!" Lilium, the rather angry pale child snapped at her assailant.

She was dropped on her butt when she was shaken off the stuffed animal by the store employee, who glared at her as she placed the creature back on the display, "Sheesh kid, if you want one go ask your parents. We're running a business, not a charity."

"How many times have I told you, I do not-"

WHAM!

Door went slam in the girl's face, Lilium softly exhaling and walking off, grabbing one of the numerous floating sin, placing it in her mouth and swallowing. Was just another day in Vegas, or well, night. Lilium indeed knew of the pleasure system, and she wanted to make gains there, unfortunately she had no money for it. She was plenty aware of how bad stealing was, but honestly could care less, especially since all that happened was being tossed out. The irritating part was how much these people assumed she had parents.

Pah, she didn't really need any...

Even when she did try to honestly work, nobody would give her a shot, just laughing and calling her a kid, which irritated her more. Last her memories of the world showcased, people didn't have this much objection towards smaller beings.

Only thing this place was good for was eating, with how frequently hungry she felt. She was often on her own, but she liked her company just fine, sometimes molding together a little sin creature before it's inevitable demise via random city fatality. It was rather strange... Feeling so sleepy all the time, so drained, even sick some days. She didn't like it, but it was her life it seemed, though she lived a short existence so far. Her behavior nowhere near impressed Lucine, her Eternal Partner who always accompanied her in her long times of rest, but she was often too irritated or drained to care much; she didn't exist to please anyone, if anything she didn't know why exactly she did exist.

Didn't matter, a thing caught her eye to immediately tear her attention away from not getting the item of pleasure. It was... A giant cloud of sin. The little manifestations flickered around wildly in the distance, but it was a controlled sort of wild.

Lilium was caught, hook line and sinker. Her legs started moving without her prompting, walking towards the cloud and then submerging into it. What little sense that was in her tried to yank her back, but instinct told her that she was hungry and had to eat, no matter the cost.

Cough cough...

Black ooze trickled down the sides of her mouth as she walked forth, looking like a little pale zombie as she walked to the source of the sin, fully intent on eating it. Her fingers twitched as she coughed more, the tar-like liquid splattering on the floor.

Tearing noises occurred, a bony wing beginning to tear from one of her shoulder blades, her walking becoming far more slugglish and stumbly. A man was in her sights, a man...

Too much... Too much... Must silence...

She was practically bleeding sin, it pouring from her lips, eyes, nostrils, and even ears. It was too much to consume... Too much...
Yaksha
Yaksha
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Forgot My Floaties [Lilium/Yaksha] Left_bar_bleue156300/9999999Forgot My Floaties [Lilium/Yaksha] Empty_bar_bleue  (156300/9999999)
Tiers:

Forgot My Floaties [Lilium/Yaksha] Empty Re: Forgot My Floaties [Lilium/Yaksha]

Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:55 am

Yaksha, The Anthropophagus

You can feel it, can't you Yaksha?  You're finished.  It's my turn to shine.  You're so close to the finish line...and as soon as you cross it, you'll be passing the baton.  All this work, and it will be me who reaps the fruits of your labors.  Exactly as it should've been, all along.  You should've died centuries ago, and you've just been working on building my empire since then.  But it's nearly endgame...so let's end it.

Yaksha walked along the streets of Vegas, no longer sure of where he was going or what he was doing; he'd been going out on some spot of business, when suddenly Salt was just -there-, walking by his side, with a hand clenching onto his shoulder.  Each time, it seemed to come on more and more suddenly, and he felt it wracking his entire body as it did.  Salt was growing stronger, he could sense it...or perhaps he was growing weaker.  It was true he had nearly finished in creating the framework of this grand organization he was contemplating...and it was equally true he was scared of success.  Afterwards, it was going to be a completely different game.  It would be time to start taking swings, instead of sitting on the sidelines and waiting for things to come to him.

He couldn't deny that the next part seemed impossibly hard, steeper than he was prepared for.  And he couldn't deny that if there was anyone in this world who would be able to turn what he was about to do into reality, it was Salt.  There had been such a deep, heavy charisma around him, something that had driven a cowardly little shit to his side, and convinced him to start taking chances.  They'd had such pleasant days together...and it had all ended when he hadn't been prepared to follow Salt in his ambitions.  Suicidal though they may have been.

"Suicide?  You're kidding, right?  You were dead when I met you.  I gave you life, you ungrateful little shit.  I was the one who helped you find your tongue again.  You owe it all to me.  All of this shit.  You would still be burying your shit in the sand if we hadn't met.  So, come on guy...I'm not asking that much.  Just give it back, okay?  Let me take the drivers' seat.  You're nodding off at the wheel, so who's gonna blame you if you just lie down in the back and...sleep?  For a century or two, maybe five?  And then you can be the one whispering poison in -my- ear."

Yaksha moved along on limbs that felt packed with cotton, staring straight ahead without any recognition.  There was none of his usual smug delight, or the calmness of a man that was on the verge of doing something great.  He looked like a man in delight, or someone trying his damndest to forget something he had seen.  He was walking, walking around, but not really getting anywhere.  All the faces he walked past looked the same, all the people just shapeless blurs.  He was drowning, and Salt was the anchor, keeping him centered in reality...or was he the anchor, dragging him down into the deep ocean, threatening to suffocate him?  Or was he both?  Yaksha's head pounded and roiled, uncertain of anything anymore.

"Stop this.  You know...why I did what I did."

"Course I do!  I'm not even mad, guy.  You were weak, and when you had the option to man up or bitch out, you bitched out.  It's just the way it is.  You're the one that's doing this, yanno.  Not me.  I'm -dead-.  Thanks to you.  You're the one who can't help but wonder if you're gonna bitch out and run away again, or rise to the challenge.  And where are you gonna run, this time?  Besides right into your own head.  Go back to being a Gillian.  It'll be fun.  You can sleep.  You won't have to...rise above anymore.  No more of this stupid...the fuck...?"

These last words were spoken in incredulity, as Yaksha and Salt both turned to see a small girl approaching, her eyes zipping through the air as if looking at something only she could see.  Yaksha was quite familiar with that expression, and wouldn't have given it a second thought, were it not for the fact she was oozing black sludge from her mouth and eyes, as if she were on the verge of death.  Salt squeezed Yaksha's shoulder harder, chuckling, and then shaking his head.

"God damn, man.  You attract the -weirdest- fucking people.  So what're you gonna do?  You need me to take this one?"

Yaksha rose one hand, in a gesture that almost brought to mind a man asking a waiter to wait patiently for a moment, or a friend to be patient.  In a single instant, Salt's body itself had turned watery and out-of-focus, leaving the rest of the world going back into focus.  He stared down at the girl, his gaze dispassionate, his face giving away nothing.

He had to pull this off perfectly, for it to work.  He had to make every word count.  He needed to show everyone that he wasn't just some mad beast.  His instincts were screaming at him to strike her down, to flee, to do any number of things that were likely far smarter than sticking around.  But if he listened to his instincts, it would be a few weeks, at best, before they drove him to death.  He could feel it.  He was slipping, losing his control at the most crucial moment.

What could he say?  What words were there, that could actually get his mind to stop screaming at him for a few moments?  He needed to make a strong impression, now of all times.  He'd started down Ravan, Kisuke, Kyoraku...so many people, that could've obliterated him.  And for some reason, right now, he was more afraid than he had been in any of their presences.

"Is that a deadly infectious disease, or are you just happy to see me?"

His tone gave away none of the inner turmoil he was feeling...and just like that, most of it seemed to abate.  Something about the mere act of speaking seemed to have centered his mind again, brought him back to reality.  Whatever this girl wanted, he could find a way to get it to her.

God damn, Yaksha.  That one wasn't so bad.  You might actually pull this off.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Forgot My Floaties [Lilium/Yaksha] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Forgot My Floaties [Lilium/Yaksha] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 pm
The black gunk dribbled down to her dress, making her chest area an inky, putrid black. The sin dripped on the floor as the girl made clumsy, pained strides towards the man. Her mind was ruthlessly assaulted by angered voices, screaming several octaves too high, far too mindless and blind to form intelligent words. Pure rage stabbed her senses, deluded her perceptions, and sent her into a rather harsh sin overflow. This time was far more agonizing than the last, her shifting eyes soon resting on the man, her vision having darkened to reveal a purplish glow at his center.

She tripped over and fell to her knees from the pain, a second bony wing tearing from her back, the first already having been flapping around from the sensation of acidic rage. Yellow eyes stared at the male, her eye twitching. Despite the amount of pain she was in, she did not scream. The pain was cumbersome and horrible, but this was her purpose, she was to suffer and bear, show the sinful their sins...

"S-sins..." The girl choked, the pool of black liquid below her beginning to evaporate into a black cloud, "P-prideful one... Who reeks of wrath..." Her voice was weak enough to hardly be heard, "Y... You..." a hand slowly rose, as if she was to point at him but couldn't muster the strength. Instead, the dark cloud rising from the puddles went straight for the Hollow, but nowhere near in an antagonistic style; more in a frightening, looming sense.

Only to dissipate rather quickly into nothingness.

She couldn't even come off the floor, her head now hanging, grown bony wings slumped on the concrete. She made several groans of pain as the gunk oozed from her body, coughing and hacking common in her current stance.
Yaksha
Yaksha
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Forgot My Floaties [Lilium/Yaksha] Left_bar_bleue156300/9999999Forgot My Floaties [Lilium/Yaksha] Empty_bar_bleue  (156300/9999999)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:00 pm

Yaksha, The Anthropophagus

"Sins? Trust me, little girl. I've got plenty to spare, I don't need any of yours."

To see the girl undergoing such painful transformations, it made Yaksha's stomach churn, and his bile rise; he had never expected to see a young child this miserable. And if her gaze was any indication, he was the cause, however indirectly. He couldn't help but feel guilt overwhelming him, leaving his smile somewhat sickly in nature as he leaned down towards her, touching a hand to her wings, and gently stroking them.

"You aren't any sort of hollow I've ever seen, so I'll assume you're a demon for the time being. Why did you come here, then? To feed? To hunt? Certainly not to see the sights. I've met a scant few demons who saw the human world as anything other than a playground for them to fulfill their twisted desires."

He paused for a second, furrowing his brows; talking while someone else was in pain was simply cruel, wasn't it? And while he would've had no issue doing that to someone who wished him ill, this girl had done nothing besides exist. It seemed that her proximity to him was what was causing this pain, in a way. He leaned close, his eyes almost sparkling with delight.

"I suddenly feel...much more humble. That's your doing, isn't it? You eat sins. And it seems that you had eyes bigger than your stomach. Don't worry...I'll do my best to keep my ego in check while we talk. So come along, let's get you off the streets before someone takes this the wrong way, and does something they'll regret."

His hands dipped down slowly, scooping up the girl and cradling her gently, in a way not unlike how one would hold a child. Black sludge ran down his shoulder and along his back, leaving him sighing, as he walked back towards his penthouse with her.

"I told myself I'd never have kids. What am I thinking? Get it all out, dear. Then we can discuss what you're doing in this little town."

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:55 pm
Her eyes burned, her very insides feeling as if they were boiling, the over consumption of wrathful sin being horrifyingly painful. She remembered how the overflow of her lust consumption felt; it was sweet, so sweet it hurt her insides, as if she was internally rotting from an abundance of sugar sloshing around through her system. If she were more sensible of mind, she would describe that this boiling, fiery wrath would probably be even higher on the pain scale than the sensation of her innards rotting from sweetness.

Inky black bile continued to gush from her orifices, but would appear to have slowed in production; there wasn't as much sin to absorb as before, the clearly torturous event for the young being only bearing a finite hold on her body. Her trembling body hardly could keep steady, her having fallen to her knees, desperately trying to keep her figure from collapsing as her fingernails scraped against the concrete, becoming worn, ruined, and even slightly bloody from the action of scraping against the textured surface.

Surprisingly, some level of coherency returned to the girl, her piercing, agony-filled gaze sticking onto the male as the black tar seeped from her eyes, having painted her cheeks a black far blacker than black. She processed that he had been stroking one of her slumped, bony wings, his sickly smile accompanying his steady gaze as she saw his lips moving, but heard only muffled speaking until he had spoken the word "humble". She only had enough strength to force herself steady as she stared at him, the physical manifestation of sin almost slowing to a complete cease in production.

Urf... Carrying..? Her thoughts were laced with minor disgust, the gentle bouncing of the world as she was scooped up and carried along in the man's arms filled her vision, being a couple more inches off the ground somewhat satisfactory.

Ugh, no... I'm not a child... She quickly corrected her short feeling of being taller than usual, the pain in her body fading at a fast rate as she finally got the excessive amount of sin out, a generous amount having ended up on the hollow's attire. Her body wings had sunken back into her body, not a single tear on the back of her plain dress to indicate they were there; only two black splotches from where they were produced around her spine.

She gained most of her wits back, though she was severely weakened by the overflow, "I'm... Not... A child..." She slowly fumbled out, like a little one fighting back the sensation of tiredness, yawn included.

---------------------------

A blank had occurred the last time she spoke, having been thrust into a comfortable darkness, with familiar small hands stroking her head ever so gently. She felt her body on a bed of some variety of flora, a gentle voice singing to her. She couldn't understand what the voice spoke of in the hymn, but she felt properly content with her eyes remaining shut. The air smelled sweet and fresh, far better than the streets of Vegas, the sounds of creatures coming in and out of focus, all of the possibilities just a few inches from a reach she didn't wish to pursue.

"You act as if you know yourself, but that isn't the truth." The hymn had stopped, a gentle male's voice speaking in coherency, "Are you truly not a child? I would have plenty to say otherwise, but for now..." She felt a finger running in circles on her chest, right at her heart's location, "I wonder how things would play with you, and that creature of sin," He let out a gentle sigh, "I suppose we're about to find out, aren't we?"

---------------------

Lilium's mind grazed the waking world, the girl letting out a gentle grunt as her face scrunched up, not taking being disturbed very well. She raised a hand up to push away whatever was shaking her shoulder, grunting once more as her eyes half opened, beginning to process her surroundings.

"Mmph... What..." She mumbled, "It's a public place i'm allowed to sleep.. On benches.." She clearly wasn't fully awake, nor wished to be.
Yaksha
Yaksha
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:47 pm

Yaksha, The Überseele

"Please try to stay focused, if you can. I worked very hard these last couple weeks to make sure I didn't get caught off-guard as we were speaking. I'd appreciate it if you could do the same. Now, let's start with basic introductions. My name is Yaksha, and I'm a hollow. In a sense, you could call us distant cousins."

The voice spoke in a soothing monotone drone, like someone trying to avoid causing a headache in a person suffering from a bad hangover, or someone who knew they were speaking to a scared animal, and had to keep it from darting. Not that darting would've helped in the slightest; the white-clawed hand that was even now withdrawing itself from Lillium's shoulder looked like it could've caught her halfway to the door, however she felt like escaping. It took a few moments to zoom out, into greater focus, but as she did the thing across from Lillium would've been the sort of thing to pin most creatures to the spot from sheer instinctual terror; it stood only a few inches taller than a typical human, but its wingspan was easily twice the size of its own body.

Two tails, each of them covered in wicked-looking serrated barbs, whipped around gently behind the creature as it spoke, giving off an impression of one who was flexing a muscle as they spoke, or allowing their pectorals to undulate; there was no sense of threat there, no sign that he was -trying- to unsettle her, but the effortless whistling sound that those tails gave off as they flew through the air made it all too easy to imagine them slicing their way through flesh.

Horns, eight of them, curled back and away from his head, in a manner that almost brought to mind a stylized helmet; indeed, his entire form gave off the impression of a man wearing a skin-tight suit of armor, albeit one that didn't seem to hinder his movements in the slightest. He rose slowly, walking past her, and then folding his hands behind his back, as he looked out through a window, seeming to examine the entire city before him, as he spoke.

"You're a dangerous one, you know. Already drove one man to a very messy end, and you nearly attacked me in public. We're going to have to teach you some discipline if you want to get by in this world. I understand that sin is effectively your base state of being, but sins are all the more sinister for their intermittent nature; it is not the chronically slothful who the world need fear, but the acute. Those who can live their entire lives masquerading as normal, productive people, until..."

He reached downwards with one hand, snapping his fingers. It gave off a clattering sound that brought to mind dice being rolled, as he shook his head.

"People end up dead, or worse. Because of a single day's lapse in judgment. What you need to focus on, what you need to understand is that the greatest weapon in this world is to induce the right sin at just the right moment. There's no need to go around turning everyone into paragons of sinfulness. Just...a light touch will suffice. Just that one precious moment."

"So what do you think, Lillium? Would you like a job?"

As he turned back to her, it seemed almost like a trick of the light, or a hallucination...but for a moment, it almost seemed like markings, blood-red, began to fade into and out of view all across the white coating covering his body. Symbols that meant nothing, seemed to make the eyes swim, and the stomach lurch.

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:02 pm
Lilium's eyes properly opened as she heard the soothing voice of the hollow, watching as the white, bony hand left her shoulder and rejoined it's master. She caught onto his name, Yaksha, as his relaxed tones resonated in the room. She looked towards where the hand retracted, being met with a rising in her chest. It wasn't fear, ah no humanity had far scarier provided to her memories aside from looks, it was more a feeling of temporary shock, her eyes widening as she saw the inhuman figure as it made it's way towards a window, walking past her placement on a couch.

Oh yes, the young Danava was wide eyed and bushy tailed for this, indeed.

She was six feet under dead silent as she listened to the man go on about her being a danger, having already caused someone to meet their end. She swallowed gently at that thought, who did she..? It quickly hit her; The man who took her along. She caused... His death? Lilium wasn't the sort to toss sympathy all around, but being the reason for one's death was something that pinched her psyche, bothered her to her core. Was it some sort of buried innocence? Why would she be sad for him, he had tried to do unspeakable things... She felt the lust, hell she was puking it, the putridly sweet sin was leaking from every hole in her body.

She only listened to him continue to brief of another thing that bothered her; killing more people. She didn't understand it, she didn't know these people yet the thought of being the cause of their death irked her. She decided to put that thought aside, and focus more on him mentioning teaching her discipline, how her manipulation over sin could be valuable and not used for hyping everyone up into devils, and finally... A job.

She kept her attention on him, despite the crimson markings adorning his bony white body making her stomach flutter, "What kind of job are you talking about?"

She slid off the couch, walking towards the much taller hollow, looking up to him while feeling kind of small, along with hating that feeling of smallness, "...Whatever, as long as it isn't a complete waste, fine. Sure. I'll go along with it..." She crossed her arms, looking down for a moment. Something dawned upon her, causing her to strike his gaze once more, "If. I have a suitable place to live, easy access to food, and pleasantries." She looked at him, narrowing her eyes, "I would think if you'd want to employ me, these would be easy to accept, huh?"
Yaksha
Yaksha
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:31 pm

Yaksha, The Überseele

"It goes without saying you'll be compensated for the work you do. Room and board are already part of the package. I'd shelter you even if you bared your fangs at my throat. Were you to work alongside me, I'd give you still more."

There was such a cool, simple confidence to those words, as if he were speaking facts of reality, or talking to himself in his spare time. Still his voice held that bland quality, as if he were following the ticking of a metronome, or trying to put someone into a trance. He had spared her only the slightest glance, before returning his gaze to the window itself, and all the people outside. He inhaled, slowly, tails still flexing and thrashing about slowly, as he turned away. He began to walk towards the kitchen, speaking off-handedly.

"Pardon me if I seem overly bland. I'm trying my hardest not to overwhelm your senses once more. A power such as yours is too delicate. It's like...trying to close a door using a feather. I'm severely restricted. As we work on your ability to consume and repurpose the sins of others, I'll be able to open up more."

The sound of china and cutlery was quite loud, in the ensuing silence. This creature was opening cabinets industriously, with the movements of someone who was trying very hard to avoid breaking anything, or moving it even a millimeter more than he had planned. His movements, every single one, gave off the impression of someone who was trying very hard to avoid wasting any actions, either physically or emotionally.

"Soon, I will be in a position where I will need to enlist the aid of very sinful people. Even more sinful than me. I need someone to help me classify them, and keep them placated. To help me understand them all, and show them the path forward. And most importantly, I need someone I can trust to convey to the world that the sinful needn't live in sin. Soon, there will be a new home for them all."

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:28 pm
Lilium stood her ground despite feeling a bit ill and insignificant staring at the hollow, her arms firmly crossed on her chest. Seems the best she can get out of him is if she cooperated with her duties, causing her to slightly shrug as she backtracked and hopped into a sitting position on the couch. She obviously had zero grip on the wheel of the conversation, but tried to stand firm anyway, speaking reluctantly, "Fine, deal.."

Her aversion to being looked down upon kept consistent as she kept her gaze on the hollow as he surprisingly entered his kitchen without even banging any of his body parts into something or causing any sort of damage. He moved as if he knew exactly what every piece that made up his being was doing, which definitely caught Lili off guard for a moment, but the girl bit her bottom lip, pulling her knees to her chest with arms crossing over them, plopping her head on a pillow, silvery hair strewn all over the side of the couch.

Another thing caught her off guard not as distant from the last; that he was actually being cautious not to set her off. Gee, isn't that the understatement of the year... She let out a puff through her nostrils, rolling on her other side while burying half her face into the backrest of the couch.

"Well sorr~y, being born doesn't exactly come with an instruction manual..." She mumbled under her breath as she heard the clatter of metal and dishes. In all honesty, she felt a bit of shame that she couldn't even have a handle on something that was a part of her. It should be as easy as picking up a ball or something, right? But it wasn't. The few times she had a bother to try, just didn't work. Feeling sick all the time was irritating, most days leading her to just throw in the towel and live with it.

She let out an upset huff to her thoughts, pushing them into the mental closet, and looked back over at Yaksha, a bored expression on her face as he mentioned, well what she could guess, was her role in this job.

"So... You want me, who does sin stuff, to see what sin other people have, to show them they don't have to be sinful?" Her tone was completely flat, her releasing a deep sigh, "I'm not even four months old and that sounds absolutely dumb... But if you're gonna make sure i'm fed and housed and whatever, i'll go along I guess."
Yaksha
Yaksha
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:26 pm

Yaksha, The Überseele

There was a dry, almost whistling sound from the kitchen, something akin to the wind blowing through the leaves. Yaksha walked back into the opening between the kitchen and the living room; a few tiny purplish motes could be seen winking into existence around him, floating around lazily in a way that brought to mind a gnat or a fly. His face couldn't be made out from behind the mask, but he somehow conveyed concern and quiet amusement without any lips or eyebrows.

"You misunderstand. You confuse being slothful with living a life of sloth. Wanting something is not the same as acting upon your desires. You sense a person's desires, and you can tell when they are on the verge of letting their appetites control their decisions. This means you can pinpoint the moment of no return. It's different for everyone, Lillium. But even I can't always tell when it's too late to make a difference. Each of us has a moment at which we are...building our resolve, against our impulses. And the best way to help those people is to see, firsthand, how heavily their impulses are striking them."

He once more approached her, fingers gently clacking against themselves, as he stood to attention. There were several deep sucking sounds, something that brought to mind a clogged up septic system, but was almost certainly the closest he could come to sucking on a lip as he looked up at the roof, talking to himself.

"The most effective way to prevent things from breaking is to apply pressure until they do break, and then build them back up. With your help, I can ascertain the exact moment where things have gone too far...and then learn how to move forward. What I need from you, Lillium, is to watch closely, to learn as much as you can, and to find the things that -absolutely must never happen- to prevent my comrades from...losing control of themselves. And most importantly, you know their sins and desires with an intimacy I can scarcely compete with. You can understand what they're feeling. And that means, with my help, you can find the right words to help them steer themselves away from...mistakes. I want you to help me -connect- to the sinful. And to teach them how to use their sins as tools. There is no good and evil in the world. There is only...useful, and outdated. I strive to make everything useful, and update the outdated. So that everyone and everything may serve its purpose in the great existence."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum