Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Site Info

Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Henrex

Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

Top posting users this week
Henrex

Nix Shraik

Angry Charmander

[THEFROST]

Shizuo

MWD

JJ

Mirja Eeola

Viz

MistahJay

Top posting users this month
Henrex

Nix Shraik

MWD

Mirja Eeola

Shizuo

Angry Charmander

zetsurin

[THEFROST]

JJ

MistahJay

Share | 

A Muscular Visit!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
398349/999999  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: A Muscular Visit!   Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:05 pm

The Reborn Wolf

Ulv Auber

Vastime! City of Kings! Or, at least, King. Monarchy was pretty rare these days, so having a King was not something that was common, and thus something that made the headlines of people when they came in. And Ulv knew that it was good. She didn't know why it was good, or what made it good, or even who it was that was good. She was feeling these feelings even more than before after that stint with Arianda. Like she knew people, places, that she needed to go. And one of them, was the Kign's House.

Ulv looked up at the big building. It made her scared. Or rather, anxious. She remembered without remembering that the last time she had been in there there was a man who filled the room with his presence and spurred something inside her that she never got a chance to experiment with before....what? Before she became Ulv? Either way, she needed to get back in there and feel the power of the man inside before she could start work on it again. Something told her that everything was ready, she just needed one more whiff, and everything would fall into place.

A bit shy of the front door, in her scruffy overalls and no shoes, Ulv looked about the building, and found an open window on the third floor. Nothing like a challenge, huh? Her toes curled, she took a deep breath, and then let it out. Grasp The Earth, Grasp The World. There was everything beneath her, and it would lend aid, if asked. The Wind blew over the earth, and if she could master what was beneath her, then she would be given all that was above her. Curling, tight and powerful, yet loose and supple, she stopped thinking and just kicked off. She couldn't be said to have mastered something just from intuative use, but it was a start. And kind of a scrabble as she simply appeared on the window-ledge. Ulv wasn't expecting that kind of speed, it surpassed even her grasp of the flashing step that she knew how to use without knowing.

Finding her way to the King's room without a problem, she knocked softly. Loud enough to be heard, but light enough to not repeat last time - as though there was a time before the first time.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
MorpheusDavol

Morph OTY

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
174500/99999  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: A Muscular Visit!   Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:44 am

Artist: N/A - Song: Bad Moon Rising- Word Count: 738

Before she finished even knocking on the door she would find it being opened, a man standing before her. The freshly pressed suit did little to hide the well of power hidden beneath the cloth, worn hands gripping the door. Hazel irises stare down at the woman, a soft glow to the otherwise normal looking man. Before her was the king of Vastime, and she currently had his full attention while she stood in his way. As if waiting for her to move wordless he'd let a small growl emit from his throat- as if clearing it to speak.

In the head of Desmond Hayden this red hair'd woman seemed familar in some way, from the way her energy spiked slightly to the way she walked. It was a strange feeling, one which had made him cross the distance of his office and open the door. The red hair'd woman was easy on the eyes to say the least, causing a slight smile to come onto his lips. It wasn't intentional, but pretty women made him smile.

"Yes?"

The word came out hard, a man pressed for time. There was always so much to do and so little time within the day. Yet depsite all that he seemed assured of himself, of what he had to do. That despite the amount of tasks he had to do all of it would be done in a timely manner. But with that being said she currently had his attention and would do well to treat it with some respect. Hazel irises bore holes into her. Waiting.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Demon Toy

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
398349/999999  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: A Muscular Visit!   Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:09 pm

Advent Of Fury

Ulv Auber

Ulv was a little surprised when the door opened before she even knocked. That was how prompt Hayden was, he did things almost before they were needed. It was no wonder that Mirja felt the way she did about him, mooning over the man like he wasn't even a guy. She certainly had pictures of a Desmond-y character of the female persuasion in her mind, conjured up from the depths of hell by the madness that was Mirja.
'Desmond, solid as ever. I swear he's just a mountain that grew apendages' Hvit's commentary was always amusing, and so she mirrored the man's smile before talking.

"Hello. I'm Ulv. It may seem a strange and sudden appearance to you, but there is a reason for it. I heard that one of your people, Mirja Eeola recently passed away. She came to my house once, and talked at great length about Vastime and her magnificent King Zap. So I had to come see you as soon as I had the chance. Though we don't know each other, I just get the feeling that her delight is not misplaced at all" Ulv's voice was a voice of strength but also of comfort. It was like being verbally wrapped in a hug, and brought tightly into those muscular arms.

"Skipping the formalities, I want to know if there is a spot for me in Vastime. I've been wandering so long without a tether, I feel worn and wind-swept. And to stand in the presence of a man like you, it inspires a woman to want to do all she can to assist him. I will not hide the troubles that I bring to the door with my presence, but I would like to be here none the less"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: A Muscular Visit!   

Back to top Go down

A Muscular Visit!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1