Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Another Talk Between Sisters [Closed] Left_bar_bleue1570/100Another Talk Between Sisters [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Another Talk Between Sisters [Closed] Empty Another Talk Between Sisters [Closed]

Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:58 am
Another Talk Between Sisters [Closed] 6EdIfMt

Midori Hayashi

Captain of the Second Division

A bond between two people often becomes something like family. In this case, it was two women acting as sisters. Midori had accepted a young girl into her heart without question, treating her as a niece because her sister claimed her as a daughter. Recent events brought something new to her attention, something a little disturbing. Midori wasn't sure how to handle it and it wasn't something she could keep to herself. It would only eat her away.

Midori had given it a couple hours to make sure. She thought long and hard about whether she should confront Tsubine on what Erika had told her. There was no holding it inside, and so she waited for Tsubine to come home. They had been sharing a place since Tsu's return, so she knew that at some time, Tsu would return here. When she did, she'd find Midori sitting on a couch with a book closed over her lap. "Alright. We need to talk." she said bluntly.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Last edited by SerenityVerdant on Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Another Talk Between Sisters [Closed] Left_bar_bleue7380/100Another Talk Between Sisters [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Another Talk Between Sisters [Closed] Empty Re: Another Talk Between Sisters [Closed]

Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:23 am

Tsubine Koezuka

Tsubine just knew something was up. It may have been the lack of birdsong and insects. Or maybe it was the fact that Tsubine hadn't seen hide nor hair out of Erika or Midori today. Tsubine thought they were planning something devious. Some kind of revenge. No, that didn't make sense in the end. Tsubine had some interesting memories of her time back. She had met some interesting people. However, she always came back to those she knew from before. She had been staying with Midori. While there was a part of her that felt like she had been intruding on her near-sister. That's why Tsubine froze and almost stepped back out when she saw Midori waiting on her. "Uh-oh..." Tsubine whispered to herself. I know that look. Tsubine didn't step much further in. She closed the door and stood near a wall, not feeling comfortable sitting down unless Midori insisted. "All right... what about..? If it's my staying here, it is meant to be temporary..."

Tsubine's Character List
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Another Talk Between Sisters [Closed] Left_bar_bleue1570/100Another Talk Between Sisters [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Another Talk Between Sisters [Closed] Empty Re: Another Talk Between Sisters [Closed]

Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:43 pm

Midori Hayashi

"No, you can stay as long as you desire." Midori waved that thought off casually. Even with her new information, she wouldn't thrown Tsubine out. In reality, there was just one thing that Midori needed to know and that was what the hell Tsubine was thinking. "Sit down," Midori said, motioning to the couch and chair across from her, "So, um... Erika is a kid. She is literally, mentally, no different than a young, naive, teenage girl with hormones flying every which direction. And because she is this kid, she has absolutely no ability to keep a secret, but obviously expects other people to... Can't blame her, she's a damn kid. Now. This kiss you and her apparently shared, you're gonna have to explain it from your point of view, because I cannot for the life of me understand... why the living heck you would passionately kiss a girl you later chose to call your daughter. So please, Tsubine... Explain. Now."

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Another Talk Between Sisters [Closed] Left_bar_bleue7380/100Another Talk Between Sisters [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:41 am

Tsubine Koezuka

"This kiss you and her apparently shared..."

Tsubine sighed audibly. Not in a frustrated way—that was for when she started rubbing her temples. No, it was a defeated manner. Midori brought up something Tsubine had almost blocked out. It was a memory of a time that Tsubine wasn't proud of. She still regrets how she spoke in some of those Captains' Meetings. Tsubine slumped down, her hands tirelessly rubbign the sides of her head. It wasn't a pleasant experience to bring up. There was a reason she didn't tell anyone else about it. "Jeez, I thought she and I had moved way far past that..." Tsubine sat back up, inhaling deeply. The look on Tsubine's face showed more than regret. It was downright embarrassing for her to talk about that.

"Midori... you know more about my personal life than anyone else. You know that I never really had a family after I came to the Soul Society. And before then, I didn't have any siblings—and definitely no children. Well... Actually, let me sidetrack for a moment. Erika came into my life when I had been promoted to be the Captain of the Fifth Division. She was stubborn and acted like everyone was out to get her. Since we were fractured after Aizen's rebellion, I couldn't have that. I needed cohesion, so I took Erika aside and spoke to her firmly. She became my pupil for a time after that, and I helped break her out of those problems."

"Erika and I developed an interesting relationship... at first, I had no idea what it was. I knew I cared for her, but I didn't know... how I cared for her. Since you know how... promiscuous I was at times back then," in truth Tsubine was more of a flirt and tease than anything that got too hot and heavy, "I thought 'hey, maybe I'm attracted to her!' Well, my immature self decided to test that out one night... and it has been the biggest regret of my life. I immediately could tell that it wasn't right. It just felt so, so, so, so wrong. I didn't tell her this but as soon as I could break away from her, I actually had to rinse my mouth out. Not that the kiss got that far, but it lingered there."

"I thought that was how I cared for her. I was wrong, so I tried for a different approach. I started treating her more like I imagined family would be treated.. I thought about the cousins of my 'family' in the Soul Society and tried treating her like that. It eventually developed into the mother-daughter relationship we have now..." Tsubine sighed again. "I regret it a lot more now though, since I have realized Erika wasn't as mature as I thought. I overestimated that part of her, and that's my failing." Tsubine's face flashed with thoughtfulness before she chuckled."Thinking on it, that was when I decided that women weren't my thing. Either way," Tsubine shook her head, "even if you don't understand the reason why that happened... just know that I regret it entirely. It's something I wish I could take back, but I can't. Until you brought it up, I had it buried."

Tsubine's Character List
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:32 pm

Midori Hayashi

Midori let the silence fall for the few moments it was there for. Watching Tsubine's body language, she sensed more annoyance and regret than anything else. Even if Tsubine was embarrassed about it, Midori wasn't going to change her mind here. Midori let Tsubine tell her tale. She listened as she usually did, doing her best to reaction rationally. It was hard to when she really just wanted to punch something. Tsubine had been a promiscuous idiot way back then, so she could see how everything got so horrifyingly screwed up. Once Tsubine was done, Midori slid down the couch and turned to lay back. "Uuugghh." she groaned, closing her eyes and rubbing the bridge of her nose. She let out a breath, dragging out a "What the hell..." before shaking her head, "At that time, you weren't mature enough for a relationship..."

"You do realize that's a huge part in why Erika is so mentally screwed up, right? The girl needs a therapist. She needs a way of expressing herself to someone who can't, and won't, tell anyone else, but also has the ability to guide her into a more mature mindset." Midori put her finger up suddenly, "And don't you dare try to put me in that spot. I'm not doing that. The moment you brought her into my life as your little girl, that's what she was. I am not acting as a therapist to my niece. So don't let that cross your mind."

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:11 am

Tsubine Koezuka

Tsubine slumped back, staring at the ceiling just like Midori. It wasn't a very interesting ceiling. "Trust me, I knoooow. I hate that I was such an idiot back then." Tsubine shook her head. Regret of her past decisions was going to overwhelm her at this point. From the kiss to multiple other mistakes that were piling up (including her crush on Midori that was long-dead), the waves of youth were churning. She was going to be swept away in painful nostalgia at this rate.

Tsubine listened to Midori give her a lecture. It was a needed lecture, one she couldn't deny either.There was enough chastisement in that to fill a year's worth of normal actions. Tsubine decided to keep revelations like this to herself until she could tell Midori them one-by-one. It would be best for both of them at this point. Midori was right though. Erika was... a very different child. Tsubine had been blinded by motherly pride and didn't see her own daughter's glaring problems. It made her feel like she had failed not only Erika but anyone who cared for Erika. She hadn't raised her daughter well. Tsubine would apologize for that next time she saw her daughter.

Tsubine turned to Midori, a playful glare shining in her silvery-blue eyes. "...You had the thought even before I did." Tsubine was going to get Erika a therapist, but the thought of Midori doing it was, surprisingly, not the first thought that came to her mind. "I forget how scary you can be sometimes. Well if you won't do it, you can at least get me some recommendations. You're the only person who has taken a peek inside my head like that." Tsubine stayed quiet before asking Midori perhaps the most serious question she had asked in recent times. "Midori, do you think I can be a good mother for Erika?"

Tsubine's Character List
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:19 am

Midori Hayashi

Midori looked to Tsubine as she talked about how she was in the past. Remembering some of that stuff, she chuckled, chuckled more, and then laughed. "Ohhh my gooood... Those were some interesting days." she said, laughing a bit more. Relaxing into the comfort of her couch, Midori closed her eyes. She didn't need to watch Tsubine while they talked. Tsubine was one of the few people she didn't feel like she has to analyze micro-expressions and body language with. "You've matured a lot from then though."

Hell no, Midori was not going to be Erika's therapist. Too close. Too family. Too scary. Too much. "Yeah, I'll give you a recommendation or two... How do you think Erika's going to react to that?" she asked. Once she got her answer, she stayed silent until Tsubine asked her next question. Midori looked toward her, staring at her friend for a moment. "Of course." she said sincerely, not an ounce of doubt in her voice, "I have complete faith in that... A question for you too. What are you going to do now? You staying in the Soul Society? Going back to the living realm? What? I assume Erika will follow."

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:05 am

Tsubine Koezuka

Tsubine turned to Midori, pained. She knew how Erika was going to take that. She was going to go though. Even if Tsubine had to drag Erika kicking and screaming and hold her down through the session, Erika was going to go. "Not well. Not well at all. I feel like it's going to be a literal fight getting her to go..." Tsubine sighed, almost defeated. "Whatever recommendations you give, make sure they're ones that can handle how headstrong she can be. I had to literally put her under house arrest during the war with Ender to keep her from starting fights." Tsubine mumbled something about "really taking after her mother."

Tsubine thought for a bit. She was, for all intents and purposes, Erika's mother. She had been for centuries now. The question in her mind was if she were a good mother. Erika had maturity issues--things that Tsubine had missed somehow. Was it a fault of her own parentage? Or was it just that Tsubine's disappearance had stunted, if not reverted, some of her growth? She didn't know, and there was no way to ask Erika about it. So she did the next best thing: she asked Midori.

Midori was fully confident in Tsubine's motherly potential. She was going to be fine, but Tsubine knew it was going to be a long, arduous process... Midori asked a question of her own, breaking Tsubine out of her thoughts. She made a thinking noise before answering. "Mmm... I have a few thoughts. I'm not staying here, sorry. I'm not part of the Gotei anymore, and I don't think there are housing allowances for mothers or sisters." Tsubine chuckled at her own joke. It wasn't that funny, but it was true.

"I'm going to be working on... getting back into the swing of things." Tsubine leaned forward, her hands in her lap now. She watched her thumbs dance with one another. It was a tango of nervousness, perfect in its unpredictability. "I can't let what happen to Osamu happen again. I'm going to want to retire eventually, but..." Although her voice went distant, she stood. She put on a smile that she never had in the morning. "Today isn't that day. I've still got fight in me and people I need to protect."

"So I'm going to go back to the World of the Living by the end of the week. I think I know one place I can stay at for some time. Although, I don't know how much of a good influence he'd be on Erika..." Tsubine sighed again.

Somewhere in the World of the Living, a not-so-innocent shopkeeper sneezed.

Tsubine's Character List
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum