Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Yaksha
Yaksha
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
For I am Become Death. Left_bar_bleue156300/9999999For I am Become Death. Empty_bar_bleue  (156300/9999999)
Tiers:

For I am Become Death. Empty For I am Become Death.

Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:23 pm
For I am Become Death. QerxJ3c

» Name Of Character: Yaksha

» Link To Character: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t16789-yaksha-approved-1-4

» Upgrading: Upgrading to 1-3, and becoming a Vasto Lorde hollow.

Also adding the following power:

As Above, So Below: As a side-effect of his evolution to Vasto Lorde, Yaksha's control over the souls within his collective consciousness has become something nearly impossible to comprehend. He is able to 'regurgitate' the souls he has eaten as will-o-wisps, each the size of a normal human's head. They are able to speak, but typically only a few memorized phrases, or a few snippets of strong memories from life. These wisps are connected to Yaksha, even when floating freely, allowing him to see what they do, and to know the distance to them immediately. They do nothing on their own as of yet, besides giving Yaksha a vastly increased scope of influence; with this, it is easy for him to surveil an entire city without putting himself in direct danger.

Should the will-o-wisps be destroyed, Yaksha experiences pain roughly equivalent to a stab to the heart, or a limb being cut off. If enough are destroyed in quick succession, it can even cause Yaksha to have temporary loss in power, causing his tier to drop until he is able to find the physical location where the wisp was destroyed, and reconsume the remnants of identity.

» Why:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t18869-end-game

» Extra: Post 400, wewlad.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
For I am Become Death. Left_bar_bleue16000/1For I am Become Death. Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

For I am Become Death. Empty Re: For I am Become Death.

Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:12 pm
[mod]Approved, ye Destroyer of Worlds.[/mod]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum