Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Yekaterina Isaenko [APPROVED, Human; 5-4] [Hazard Rating D]
A Way With Knives [Private] - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 10:52 pm by Gamma

» A REAL Diplomatic Mission (Ulv/Private)
A Way With Knives [Private] - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 4:39 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Future Heritage
A Way With Knives [Private] - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 2:16 pm by basswalker

» Sin City[LAS VEGAS INVASION]
A Way With Knives [Private] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 9:20 pm by Laskt

» Room in Romania
A Way With Knives [Private] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 4:58 pm by Absentee

» Big boy upgrade
A Way With Knives [Private] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 3:17 pm by Rawk

» ► | Henrex's Graphic Request Board | ◄
A Way With Knives [Private] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 11:19 am by Henrex

» Beach Woes
A Way With Knives [Private] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 10:35 am by Mirja Eeola

» Kintori Shihoin [wip]
A Way With Knives [Private] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 8:54 am by Slayer

» Volcanic Front (WW4 Interlude)
A Way With Knives [Private] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 12:53 am by Forsaken Crow

Top posters
THEFROST
A Way With Knives [Private] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA Way With Knives [Private] - Page 3 I_voting_barA Way With Knives [Private] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
A Way With Knives [Private] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA Way With Knives [Private] - Page 3 I_voting_barA Way With Knives [Private] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2679 registered users
The newest registered user is TracieHuges

Our users have posted a total of 129528 messages in 19718 subjects

A Way With Knives [Private]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
SerenityVerdant
The Gotei 13 Advocate
SerenityVerdant

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Way With Knives [Private] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100A Way With Knives [Private] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

A Way With Knives [Private] - Page 3 Empty
Subject Post 21PostSubject: Re: A Way With Knives [Private]   A Way With Knives [Private] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 5:09 pm

Henrex didn't seem to be entirely honest with her, but if he was going to give her the go-ahead on any topic she might bring up, it would be his fault if anything she chose to talk about bothered him. She sat in silence for a few moments, watching him. She wondered what she'd ask about now, or if she really wanted to ask him anything. She had a plethora of questions she could toss at him, but there were only two that interested her: his demon half and his love life. It was her curious and nosy nature that made her want to know, but she was wary of what type of ground she'd truly be treading.

Then it hit her. There was one questions she felt the need to ask. It was something that was there when their eyes met, when he looked away, when he stared off into the distance... It was there all the time and she didn't understand why. The rumors she had heard about him, the reputation he held in the different realms, everything she heard about him had been positive. So she couldn't help but wonder... "Why do your eyes look so sad?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Henrex
Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Way With Knives [Private] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999A Way With Knives [Private] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

A Way With Knives [Private] - Page 3 Empty
Subject Post 22PostSubject: Re: A Way With Knives [Private]   A Way With Knives [Private] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 4:02 pm

Song: His Theme (Acapella) - By: Lollia