Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
All Angel's Find Their Way Home [Cirno/ichika] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999All Angel's Find Their Way Home [Cirno/ichika] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

All Angel's Find Their Way Home [Cirno/ichika] - Page 2 Empty Re: All Angel's Find Their Way Home [Cirno/ichika]

Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:53 pm
[PLEASE PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

CONTINUED FROM HERE:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t16402-hero-quest-crystal-clear-ascension

All Angel's Find Their Way Home [Cirno/ichika] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

THE FRIGID HEROINE'S POST

Artist: N/A - Song: Must Be Dreaming

No. The trees, the training, the pain; none of that mattered now. When the words "I love you, mom" uttered out of the mouth of Ichika, there was a strong sense of acceptance which rocked the core of Cirno's body. It was if a tsunami wave of relief, happiness and contentment swelled within her being, obliterated the seas of grief within herself and showed her the dawn of a new day in the love of a child looking up to her for guidance. So it is in that moment that The Angel of The Ice decided that she was now going to do whatever it took to protect, nurture and care for her child.

Which is why she soon wiped away her tears, had a moment to compose herself and then brought Ichika in for a tighter hug as she kissed her forehead once more; but this time without any sadness in her heart.

"I...love you to, daughter. I will always love you and make sure that I will do everything in my power to make you happy, content and safe like I am right now."

That was her vow and it was something which resonated heavily with the values of Cirno's aether. So much so that The Angel of The Earth soon would find herself being enveloped by white light. What was this light? The Celestial's love in the form of her aether creating a bond with the body of Ichika. If she should not fight against this sudden warmth oozing into her being, then her mother was going to create a special seal within herself.

What was forming inside of Ichika was not the Seal of Heroism, but instead one which kept the child connected at all times with The Angel of The Ice. Should she be in danger? The mother would sense when one of her own daughters were in peril. If she needed to speak to Cirno? She'll have a direct telepathic link with her to drive her concerns to. If she needs protecting? Then a high volume of Cirno's energy will always be there to protect her; even in the event that Cirno is unable to reach her due to this same seal being applied to both wife and her own biological children.

Above all else, with this infusement of her motherly seal, she made a commitment and vow to always be there for her daughter. And she was not going to fail that duty.

"This is my vow to you, daughter. If you take it, I will always watch over you as I'll be your guardian angel and mother. You have my promise on my spirit's very existence."

There was no turning back from this commitment as far as Cirno was concerned. It was her duty as a motherly figure and angelic leader to guide her guide towards being the best that they can be. So picking up this challenge, this relationship and helping someone fond to her out of the darkness was another purpose which she was born to fulfill. Ergo, as she took the hand Ichika, she smiled and added these words on to it:

"You are The Angel of The Earth. So your power allows you to change the world around you through your energy. I want you to spread this love we share for one another with the forest around us and make it bloom to life. Always remember this moment, daughter."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

All Angel's Find Their Way Home [Cirno/ichika] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
All Angel's Find Their Way Home [Cirno/ichika] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999All Angel's Find Their Way Home [Cirno/ichika] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

All Angel's Find Their Way Home [Cirno/ichika] - Page 2 Empty Re: All Angel's Find Their Way Home [Cirno/ichika]

Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:57 pm

ANGEL OF THE EARTH

ICHIKA YUUDESHI

This resolve and conviction that she felt from her adopted mother made her happier than she can recall. She had no doubt Cirno would be a good mother for her, it wasn't like this was a forced thing. She wanted Cirno regardless if it meant that she might be grounded or anything bad happened. She wanted a mother and it didn't matter if Cirno would be a strict one or an over-protective one. She liked hearing the Celestial talk, she had a nice voice that made her feel warm when she heard and the words being said played a part in it.

She didn't speak herself, she was content just listening to the woman's soothing voice and listening to her talk. She closed her eyes and enjoyed this peaceful moment of bliss with her. She didn't realise at first that Cirno's energy was the warm feeling, she had her eyes closed and didn't resist the feeling she thought was just her love and affection for the Angel of Ice but when she opened up her eyes and looked at the light around her confused but made no move to stop it. Why would her mother harm her? It made no sense and the positive feeling it brought was welcomed.

Ichika took a moment to wait until she got an explanation and nodded confidently. She had no regrets about this, she had no resistance either. It made her feel pretty happy that she could have Cirno with her always some way that made her feel more confident, if she had a part of Cirno with her where ever she went what did she have to realistically fear?

"Change the world around me? Make the forest bloom? I'll make this place really pretty for you~"

She spoke in a sing-song voice, with a happy grin, she would try to free her hands from Cirno and touch the earth below them, using her power to try and visualise what she wanted, but she had no idea what this forest looked like.. no understanding of the layout or anything. She didn't think it mattered though, she just wanted it to look beautiful and by a form of power she didn't know she was capable of previous she let her aether sink into to earth around them filled with her desire. The forest would slowly begin to bloom, the trees leaves becoming more prevalent and green. The dying and dead trees instead forming a new one in their place and she was about halfway through her task when she wondered how she was still doing it. Her energy reserves weren't this big were they?

"Are you doing something Mum? How am I still using my power?"

When she finally finished her task she'd lay back and fall off Cirno accidently if the woman didn't intervene and stop her fall from the little bit of exhaustion. She had never really attempted something so big and hard, it was really tiring. Something she was probably going to work on.

"Do you like it!? Can you make it snow? We can make a pretty snowy forest together."

She looked at her in wonder and curiosity while she let the moment stay like that for the moment, wondering what exactly she could do but for now she was content to pick and admire on of he flowers that had bloomed around them from her aether.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s

All Angel's Find Their Way Home [Cirno/ichika] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
All Angel's Find Their Way Home [Cirno/ichika] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTAll Angel's Find Their Way Home [Cirno/ichika] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADAll Angel's Find Their Way Home [Cirno/ichika] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
All Angel's Find Their Way Home [Cirno/ichika] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999All Angel's Find Their Way Home [Cirno/ichika] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:09 am

CONTINUED FROM HERE:

"Of course I'd love it! You are finding your natural gift and I couldn't be happier with what you've done!"

Watching Ichika speak, move around and bond with The Angel of The Ice brought just as much joy as the child had in watching Cirno herself love, nurture and guide her with the words she spoke and the actions took. They were in a state of sublime embrace that the mother honestly did not want to end. She wanted to freeze this time, save it in her heart and forever indulge in it. However, such sentiments were not possible if they wanted to remain firmly planted in reality.

So, when The Child had finished making the forest around them bloom, the motherly instinct within The Celestial leaped into action in order to catch her tired and exhausted daughter in her arms. In this way, she knew that her energy was going to be used in order to plant the seeds of growth within her previous child. She knew this was the right personal investment to make and that she had to keep leading this beloved source of joy towards the right path.

"That is the power of your Aether Class, Ichika. You are The Angel of The Earth, my power just gave you a little boost so that you can see the light inside you that is waiting to fill this world with love."

The Celestial then moved on to brush her cold cheek against the warmth of Ichika's face as she held her once again in her lap so that they may keep each other company in their time of affection, care, and happiness.

"Oh, you are interested in snow are you? Say no more! Super Cirno is on the job."

With a wriggle of her nose, Cirno held her right hand in the air, guided her aether to be summoned and soon had the whole of the area around them begin being covered in about five inches of snow rather quickly. Hey, having enough power to change the world itself had its perks. The Celestial could change this entire landscape for many miles over if she wanted, but she wanted to use that power for good and make her daughter happy instead.

"Do you want to learn how to do that too? You have my aether in you, so if I teach you how to use my element, you can start creating your own winter wonderland as well."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
All Angel's Find Their Way Home [Cirno/ichika] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999All Angel's Find Their Way Home [Cirno/ichika] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:46 am

ANGEL OF THE EARTH

ICHIKA YUUDESHI

"The Earth... I'm the Angel of the Earth"

She repeated the title but it was more so for herself to think on. She never thought she was the Iramasha of anything, she was just an Iramasha that controlled crystals until Cirno came and told her there was so much more to her and it filled her with a little bit of joy at the thoughts. She laid in her mother's arms and yawned tiredly while she felt her face rub against Cirno's and she made a small sound of bliss.

The mention of snow had her wide awake though, she was a kid though and one thing that was good about being a kid was those large reserves of energy and hyperactivity to be called upon. It's why Cirno would probably get a surprise squirming in her arms as the blonde looked at the snow and put her hand in the white sheet to move it about and feel it fluffy and cold sensation before lifting some up in her hand and playfully tossing it up. Although it would only fall apart and drop small clumps of snow on the duo which prompted a small giggle from her.

"Wait... I can make Snow and stuff to? But I'm the Angel of the Earth you said... how can I control.. huh, can you do what I did? Oh.. and yes.. I'd love it if you taught me how to do it!"

She gave a cheesy grin while her body shifted again on Cirno's legs to look at the water source in front of them, she wanted to see it ice over to. If it was cold enough to snow then the water should stop flowing to.

"Can I stop the stream or can I only make it snow? Am I the Angel of the Earth and Snow now?"

She was curious and eager to learn. Not having to worry about what Cirno might think of her if she messed up, she had already felt completely at home with her and the rich aether air had not worn off either. That effect was still lingering on her for sure.

All Angel's Find Their Way Home [Cirno/ichika] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTAll Angel's Find Their Way Home [Cirno/ichika] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADAll Angel's Find Their Way Home [Cirno/ichika] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:52 pm

CONTINUED FROM HERE:

Wiggle, squirm, bounce. These three action words described what the body of Ichika underwent when the appearance of snow made her break out in a hyperactivity burst of energy; despite the high amount of exhaustion the child felt none too long ago after performing her blossoming stunt on the forest around them. It was rather precious for the mother to see since there was a certain amount of pride had in her own element being able to make her child so giddy, happy and filled with the zest of life. Which made her heart gush all the more when the child asked if she could begin to control the element of winter much like The Angel of The Ice.

"The Earth is made up of lots of wonderful elements. Snow, ice and cold are just a few of them~"

There was going to be a lot of uncharted territories to explore when it came to uncovering the depths of Ichika's power, but that is why Cirno was there was a mother to help explain, guide and eventually bestow the power of The Angel of The Earth upon this lost angel. Which is why The Celestial wasted no time in holding the top of Ichika's hand, guiding it towards the stream and nudging her head forward to direct the path where her child needed to lead her aether energy.

"You have my blessing inside of you. So it should be easier for your own Aether Class to fixate on that element if you so wish."

Soon, the icicile wings of The Iramasha started to flop behind them as a mist of cool air enveloped both Cirno and her child. What was the meaning of this? Simple: to embrace them in the essence of winter to give her a feeling for what the element of frost felt like. This was going to be key as mental visuals always helped to trigger the release of The Angel's own prowess. So, on Cirno's command, she then instructed Ichika to do the following:

"Go on, make the air colder and imagine my ice in your head. We can worry about snow in a little bit, but this should be rather easy for you to do with your aether as altering the temperature is something within your scope of power, dear. Just focus."

That's all Ichika had to do. It was going to be a bit out of her comfort zone, but mastering her powers was going to put them both on the road of discomfort and it was something that had to be done if she wanted to truly master her power.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:55 pm

ANGEL OF THE EARTH

ICHIKA YUUDESHI

She watched carefully as Cirno's hand came and took hold of her's and guided it towards the stream. Her head trying to turn around but the woman nudged her to look at what she was wanting to ice over. She put her energy into trying to achieve her desire. It was harder, it wasn't like the earth and trees and all that which she seemed to do pretty easily and she wondered if she could do it at all after a few moments before she opened her eyes and saw the water had iced over but it felt a little off, it wasn't overly hard which she assumed came from Cirno's influence despite this though felt like she was trying to connect two different wires, it was possible but much less effective.

"I did it!"

It felt colder and the air cooling off brought Ichika into a small shiver. She tried to sink further into the woman's body she was laying on for warmth. Whether she got it or not. Unconsciously she flooded her own system with aether to try and stay warm. Nonetheless she got the picture, she understood the cold nature of ice, snow and winter. Hearing the Celestial encourage her she nodded and tried to make the temperature get colder and colder, closing her eyes as she focused on the aspect of winter. She tried thinking particularly of Cirno, filling her thoughts with her mother and her element.

When she finally opened her eyes she saw her hand was empty without ice but the air was notably cooler. She looked a little disheartened before trying again, if Cirno said she could do it then she wasn't going to disappoint her mother. She could definitely do it. So she closed her eyes and tried to focus on the simple things, she needed water and low temperature to make ice. So Ichika would do just that, it was much easier to create the water she needed and focusing the air in her palm she froze the water to open it up and show a small crystal of ice.

"I did it! Look!"

It probably wasn't really necessary to tell Cirno to look at her work. Ichika nonetheless wanted to show her mother what she did and she looked up, it wouldn't be wrong to say she was waiting for praise for her work but she didn't mind if she didn't get it. She wanted to show it off to the woman. Tired she was. She was getting very tired and mainly ran off the excitement she had for all these feats and the joy the celestial brought her.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:55 pm

CONTINUED FROM HERE:

What other emotion than joy could be expressed at the sight of her own child making the most of their mother's natural element? It was a state of pristine pleasure to see that Ichika was getting a quick, fast and strong grasp on how to use the winter elements to her gain. It is why her assurance in training The Angel of The Earth went through the roof as she was taking the knowledge that was being given to her, executing on it and making quick progression. That is what Cirno wanted to see!

"I have nothing but pride for you right now! I'm so happy to see you picking up on this so fast! It shows you have a lot of talent yet to be unlocked in you, Ichika."

And that was no motherly type of false encouragement. Many types of mother tend to give their children un-needed praise or reward for little effort, but this was of a genuine nature because of the fact that learning powers is no easy feat. It can take an Iramasha anywhere from months, years, decades or even entire centuries to get a full grasp on their power. So to see Ichika crushing it like she has by learning the fundamentals was a small step to a much better picture.

So, to push her child further in the right direction, Cirno saw no need to cease the training now. Instead, she'd move on to the next element that the child wanted to have fun with: the snow itself!

"Do you love to play in the snow, Ichika? I bet you do!"

The voice of The Iramasha in this instance was filled with glee and cheer as she pointed to the mounds of snowing beginning to accumulate all around them with her right index finger.

"Why don't you try to move your aether into the snow, lift it up and maybe try to craft a snowman? How does that sound?"

Cirno was certain she could handle that task if the fellow angel was capable of freezing the lake around them with her aether. The purpose of this exercise was to get her used to the feeling of snow, register it in her mind and then be able to call upon the winter element later was they progressed into more advanced usages of it later as they went deeper along this time of mother-daughter bonding.

Oh yes~

The Celestial of the Ice still had many plans in the works for her sweet child of the Earth!

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:16 pm

ANGEL OF THE EARTH

ICHIKA YUUDESHI

The praise she received surprised her, she was expecting just something simple like "good job" or "well done" it was one key thing that Cirno said that made the little angel look a little confused. She waited for a moment before looking at the Celestial and the sky above before voicing her thoughts.

"Wait... is it not normal for someone to learn like this?"

She looked a little timid, like her own faster rate of advancement was a bad thing. It was really nothing but her own irrational and childish fear that her talent made her different than others. Nevertheless she was quickly put at ease by reminding herself that she was with Cirno, and if Cirno made it sound like a good thing what could be so bad about it? Instead she wanted to move on and that desire to move on is what left her little tinge of anxiety in the distance as she looked at the snow that her mother pointed at.

"Make... a snowman?"

She had never made a snowman. She had never actually seen one either. She had seen snow but she tried anyway with the limited amount of knowledge she had. Letting her aether flood into the snow in a much less efficient way than another Iramasha, a drawback of not yet having a grasp on controlling it very well. So it would probably not be a surprise to see the snow move and begin to shift around, not levitate or anything but travel along the ground. Once there the snow turned into a rather deformed looking "barrel".

She looked a little embarrassed, no she was sure she got it wrong and her eyes looked away with shame. She had no idea what a snowman was and she felt that she should know what it was because it obviously had to do with her idol's element. It was almost like she had forgotten a birthday for someone and now had to confess up about it.

"What's a snowman? I don't know what that is.."

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:26 am

CONTINUED FROM HERE:

"To a degree....yes! You are a faster learner. That's a good thing, don't worry, my child!"

Again, reassurance was important to rooting the foundation of a persons confidence. Cirno did not want Ichika to think of herself as weird or a freak when it came to her aptitude for learning powers. So, she protected her from that layer of doubt and kept nudging her forward toward the path of progression by focusing on the lighthearted nature of building snowmen.

"You don't know what a snowman is? Don't worry! Your mother is here to guide you and show you the way!"

There was a high amount of gushing feeling pouring out of Cirno's being as she gave a playful laugh toward her daughter. Not the kind that mocked or looked down on her, but one that made it seem as if she was laughing alongside her. Since, in a matter of moments, The Angel of The Ice had a plum of crystal drenched aether exude from her being, cover a small patch of snow and began building three circular shapes.

The bottom cluster of snow was made to be the biggest in order to give it a strong foundation, the middle bundle of snow had been made to be the 2nd largest cluster in order to give it a stable core and then the last bits to be finished on this instant-quick snowman finishing his chubby little head. For, with a wave of her hand, the celestial commanded for sticks of oak nearby to come flying toward her creation to give it arms; while she used broken rocks and pebbles to give it a smiling mouth, nose, and eyes.

With her snowman complete, Cirno pointed at it and uttered these words to Ichika in order to give her the next task to finish up:

"See what mama made? You can do the same. Just take what you need from the world around you, guide it with your aether and ease into the uncomfortable nasty feeling you get. It's new territory, but when you are in new territory, you get a chance to grow! And you wanna get strong, right? So keep exercising that muscle!"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:34 am

ANGEL OF THE EARTH

ICHIKA YUUDESHI

"Huh. That's good! One day I'll catch up to you Mum! I'll learn really fast and be a hero"

She said her words with pride, was it not something to be happy about? That one day she'll catch up. No she wanted to surpass Cirno! She wanted to be a hero and save the world from evil just as her idol did. So she was reinvigorated with passion and motivation to achieve all these new things and hit them down one after the other until she overcame everything! Her resolve was strong at this moment, there was no worries or fear at this moment in the girl.

She was expecting herself to mope a bit given her mother's laughter at her not knowing what a snowman was but she was smiling and giggling herself. She didn't want to be sad with Cirno, it was more like in this very instance she couldn't be sad at the moment. It was only joy and happiness. So she watched the more experienced woman take over. The control was amazing! She was doing so much better than Ichika and she watched the strange pillar of snow balls create something. It wasn't until the extra features were added that she got so giddy and amazed at the creation.

"WOW! That's so cool! It does look like a snowman! You're clever.., Did you make it up to!?"

She was amazed but such a simple thing but it looked so cool. She felt her mother's encouragement, filling her up with determination as she began to try and tap into the source of her energy again. She tried to think about the snow and the shapes that made up the snowman, also the things that Cirno put on it to complete the snowman.

She tried to find them and then isolate them while staying very focused, it was all new to her. Now she had to control it instead of simply bringing it into the world. So she'd take her deformed snow cluster and begin to try and form balls, they were about the same sizes; a big one, a medium on and a small one but their scale was much smaller. It was hard enough controlling the snow she already had. Once it was done though she'd have a smaller but bare snowman next to Cirno's,

Now she had to decorate it, she waved her hand. Thinking that just by waving it the sticks would fly into the creation, well she was wrong there and she looked away embarrassed for a split second, just a fleeting bit of shame. Once she recovered though she tried to tug off some branches, once they fell she dragged them along the ground before beginning to pull them into the torso and put them in place. Next the pebbles, they'd seem to get pulled out of the ground before forming a tiny smile and features, under closer inspection they were actually crystals but Ichika had turned the darker. Crystals were still very much her strong suit.

"I think it's done! Is it good!? Oh... it's a bit small. I can try again if you want me to make it better."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum