Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Team #GUTS Support Group[Personal Character Development Challenge] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Team #GUTS Support Group[Personal Character Development Challenge] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Team #GUTS Support Group[Personal Character Development Challenge] Empty Team #GUTS Support Group[Personal Character Development Challenge]

Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:10 am
Team #GUTS Support Group[Personal Character Development Challenge] 26444

#TEAM GUTS

The FUCK is Team GUTS? Team GUTS is a subset of people in challenges who pledge to get at least 30 posts. So, if you are interested in joining team guts, just sign on up in this thread here and we'll post advice, support and help out niggas trying to get their 30 post in.

So feel free to also post your daly progress here, motivate others and even create discord groups if needed so we can keep grinding and getting that good shit in the site.

My Advice So Far

Outline: Make sure that you aren't wasting brainpower thinking as you go along. Create bullet point outlines of your post, execute on them and move on to the next. In fact, I'd even recommend creating 3-5 outlines at a time so you don't feel overwhelmed. Read more about it here

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t17976-how-to-stfu-and-write-tapping-into-guts

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t17621-increasing-your-content-frequency-outlining-process-writing-guide

Plan:This deals less with outlining and more about thinking of who you are oging to RP with, what motivates you as a writer, understanding your body/mind and then crafting a schedule/plan of action that will help you optimize the most posts. So, given that I have a ton of characters to choose for, it's rather easy for me to get 30 post since I have a variety of different people and characters I can go ham with.

It also helps for me to get some decent sleep, make sure I do my writing in the morning (since that's when I write the most/best), read daily motivational content and make sure I'm in a thread that I feel isn't just a random occurrence. I need to feel like there is some kind of purpose to it and I feel that some competition for me will also force me to get more of my posting out.

I've also determined that during challenges I can get around 5-10 post a day out and I plan those out throughout the day. If I'm lucky, I can get 3-5 in the morning, 3-5 in the afternoon and then 3-5 in the evening. And it also helps for me to view everything like a video game and feeling like I'm grinding mentally with my music.

Figure out your plan and execute.

Team #GUTS Support Group[Personal Character Development Challenge] WVMWLOu
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Team #GUTS Support Group[Personal Character Development Challenge] Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Team #GUTS Support Group[Personal Character Development Challenge] Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Team #GUTS Support Group[Personal Character Development Challenge] Empty Re: Team #GUTS Support Group[Personal Character Development Challenge]

Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:40 am
Cyng threads and adventure-character in the making? Too easy.

Team #GUTS Support Group[Personal Character Development Challenge] 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Team #GUTS Support Group[Personal Character Development Challenge] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Team #GUTS Support Group[Personal Character Development Challenge] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Team #GUTS Support Group[Personal Character Development Challenge] Empty Re: Team #GUTS Support Group[Personal Character Development Challenge]

Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:08 am
[adm]Bitchin'. Let's do this.[/adm]
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Team #GUTS Support Group[Personal Character Development Challenge] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Team #GUTS Support Group[Personal Character Development Challenge] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:11 am
and so my watch begins~

Team #GUTS Support Group[Personal Character Development Challenge] Gamma_Signature
Team #GUTS Support Group[Personal Character Development Challenge] CHARACTER_LISTTeam #GUTS Support Group[Personal Character Development Challenge] GRAPHICS_THREADTeam #GUTS Support Group[Personal Character Development Challenge] TIMELINE_THREAD
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Team #GUTS Support Group[Personal Character Development Challenge] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Team #GUTS Support Group[Personal Character Development Challenge] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:21 am
I think I'll join this. Might get enough people to thread with this way...
Steiner Franz
Steiner Franz
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Team #GUTS Support Group[Personal Character Development Challenge] Left_bar_bleue40300/10000Team #GUTS Support Group[Personal Character Development Challenge] Empty_bar_bleue  (40300/10000)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:50 pm
I will join TEAM GUTS!

Team #GUTS Support Group[Personal Character Development Challenge] OlBPPj4
Team #GUTS Support Group[Personal Character Development Challenge] VewULRr
Team #GUTS Support Group[Personal Character Development Challenge] AQodtc6
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum