Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Absentee
Absentee
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Booze and Beauties [Shunsui, Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue101000/99999999Booze and Beauties [Shunsui, Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (101000/99999999)
Tiers:

Booze and Beauties [Shunsui, Ulv] - Page 2 Empty Re: Booze and Beauties [Shunsui, Ulv]

Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:47 pm

Booze and Beauties [Shunsui, Ulv] - Page 2 3tGGwcz

Shunsui

Artist: Bleach OST - Song: Mysterious - Word Count: 300

As he was being transported into Ulv's inner world Shunsui began to feel a strange swirling sensation in his stomach. When it eventually stopped he opened his eyes and took a minute to look around. After a moment he'd taken in the scenery in full, and noticed the hollow inner spirit traveling towards them. Well, that was interesting. He hadn't been able to pick up the fact that she was a vizard with all of the confusion her soul was giving off. It made no difference to him, he was accepting of all races, it was individuals he had problems with, if he had any problems at all. Even the Gotei openly recruited Vizard these days.

"Well, today's turning out to be one of the best days I've had in a while. Nice to meet you, your name would be?"

As he waited for the response Shunsui began to emanate an impressive amount of spiritual pressure. He tested the boundaries of the maelstrom for a second before he let out a significant portion of his energy though. As he did so the surroundings began to sway in the breeze his energy created, which soon ramped up into what could only be called a powerful gust. They were perhaps even hurricane level winds. Most of the energy he was giving off was actually aimed upwards, but with the level of power he was outputting it was impossible for there not to be some sort of effect on the environment around him. He could see the maelstrom reacting to the energy he was giving it, but he couldn't be sure what sort of an effect it was having. Still, he didn't let out his full power. Curious as to how everything was going he looked over to Ulv to see her reaction.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Booze and Beauties [Shunsui, Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Booze and Beauties [Shunsui, Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Booze and Beauties [Shunsui, Ulv] - Page 2 Empty Re: Booze and Beauties [Shunsui, Ulv]

Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:13 pm

The Reborn Wolf

Ulv Auber

Booze and Beauties [Shunsui, Ulv] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Ulv gave a happy grin as Shunsui didn't try to kill Hvit. That, was certainly a plus. And he was letting off a very super strong power that the Maelstrom greedily opened up and consumed, sucking the power into it like it was a sinkhole, draining in all the water thrown into it. Of course, Shunsui was the strongest person who had been in this Inner World, and so even without all his firepower, he was putting out more than anyone else had. And this Inner World was a Shinigami's, first and foremost, so it reacted with his power and sort of made a mess.

"I'm Hvit. I...met, Mirja about a year ago" Hvit said, reaching out and grabbing Ulv as she was caught in the hurricane that Shunsui made. There was a noise, entirely unable to ascertain if it was a scream of surprise and terror or one of happiness and enjoyment. Hvit held onto Ulv like she was a kite, and had a rather solid footing herself, so aside from the whipping hair and dress, was unmoved by the wind. From her facial features, it was not exactly her favoured weather, either from the way it messed her hair, or the way that it caused the whistling sound through the trees, loud and piercing.

"It doesn't stop, by the way. it'll keep eating as much as you feed it for as long as you feed it. And while I am confident that you of all people can overload it, I have no idea what you being here when it does finally go up will do. So you might want to exercise some restraint?" Hvit suggested, keeping a solid grasp on the red-haired girl and an eye on the other shards. Such spiritual output might wake someone that really, really needs to stay asleep.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Absentee
Absentee
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Booze and Beauties [Shunsui, Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue101000/99999999Booze and Beauties [Shunsui, Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (101000/99999999)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:03 pm

Shunsui

Artist: Bleach OST - Song: Mysterious - Word Count: 315

Looking over to Ulv and Hvit, Shunsui could see that putting out such a high amount of energy was having more of an effect on them than he'd intended. He toned down his output considerably after noticing this, and hearing Hvit's advice. He wasn't so much worried about what could happen to himself, as he'd been through many dangerous and deadly situations in his time, but he was concerned about the possibility of causing additional trouble. He was here to help after all, not to make things worse. As he began to control his energy to a greater extent the winds slowly began to calm, turning into more of a hard gust, and then eventually settling down to a gentle breeze that had little effect on the world around him. He was still putting out a decent amount of energy, but in a much more controlled and tempered way now. It was a good demonstration of just how much control he had over that vast reservoir of energy.

"Ahh, my apologies. Mirja, huh? That shed's some light on things, actually. Perhaps you could explain in greater detail though? What exactly has happened here? But first..."

Having been here for a moment now, Shunsui was ready to take a seat. The place he'd entered into this inner world didn't seem to be the most comfortable spot though. He took a moment to look around a bit, wondering where the most relaxing place in view was. After a moment he saw an incredibly large, towering tree surrounded by flowers, with a few small bushes on either side. Coming to the conclusion that this was likely the nicest area he'd find, he began to walk towards it.

"Would the two of you mind joining me over here so that we can chat in a more comfortable position? That tree is just begging for me to lean against it."

Coding in Template By:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Booze and Beauties [Shunsui, Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Booze and Beauties [Shunsui, Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:21 pm

The Reborn Wolf

Ulv Auber

Hvit found it rather amusing how the reincarnated Queen of The Wind, was having trouble with a gale. But, then Ulv really never had any idea what she was doing with her powers right now, so all she was was a muscle-bound boobatron. Shunsui brought his power down eventually, and the gale died down so Ulv could stand on her two feet, but the damage had been done. Hvit could feel it raging, and preparing. She was going to protect her forests, and wasn't going to let anything happen to them. So she gave an apologetic smile to Shunsui.

"Sorry. It seems I have things to do. As for what happened here....when I figure that one out, I'll let you know" She then kicked off the shard and left at considerable speed. Hvit and Mirja were incredibly close, so the traits they shared were almost identical, and this meant that Hvit was every bit as fast as Mirja ever was. With the Hollow's departure, it left the wind-swept Ulv, who walked over to the nice tree and sat down next to it. Looking up at the maelstrom, she was overwhelmed with emotion.

"What am I going to do? Everyone is going to want me to be her, to be a new suit that this Mirja is wearing and nobody will ever care about me or what I am. They all want her. And she's dead. I can feel it, in that swirling vortex of energy. The girl they want is no more. How will they react when they find that out? Will everyone hate me because I am not who they want to see?" Ulv raised her hand, and covered the Maelstrom from her own view, with a soft and sad smile.

Absentee
Absentee
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:06 am

Shunsui

Artist: Bleach OST - Song: Mysterious - Word Count: 331

Shunsui watched curiously as Hvit rapidly sped away, then finished making his way to the large tree and sat against it. Perhaps he had caused a bit of trouble after all. Hopefully nothing they wouldn't be able to deal with. He put it out of his mind for the time being though, and focused on his conversation with Ulv. From the way she spoke, and the words that she said, he could tell that she was under a great deal of stress. The emotion in her voice was quite evident. It always troubled him to see women upset, perhaps in this instance, he could do something about it though. Regardless, he would try his best.

"I can understand where you're coming from, and perhaps at first it may seem that way. You have to understand that many people have been greatly affected by Mirja, and they truly want to see her return. We both know that she won't, but they may still have hope. Let them know what the truth is, first of all, so that they aren't misled, and then give them time. From just the short interaction we've had today I can tell you that I think you're a lovely young lady that most who enjoyed Mirja's company would appreciate. Perhaps you'll make more friends elsewhere as well. Now we circle back around to time. If you just let them have their time to mourn I'm sure no one will hate you simply for existing. If they do, send them my way."

Shunsui punctuated his final statement with a wink. With that he felt he had done everything expected of him in this inner world, and he was ready to return to his division headquarters.

"Now with that all of this out of the way, would you mind taking me back home? Oh, and just know that you'll always have a place in my division if you ever find yourself in need of direction or a place to go."

Coding in Template By:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:28 am

The Reborn Wolf

Ulv Auber

What was Hvit up to, that she had to speed off like that? It was something to do with what Shunsui had done, and the not so great feeling on the next island over, but she couldn't put her finger on why. She'd ask the Hollow Girl about it later. She was a friend, of sorts, after all. So instead she focused on Shunsui.
"You are a very smart and super nice kind of guy. I can imagine that you have a lot of fans around you. Which makes you Fan-tastic~" Ulv exclaimed, with a tone making it entirely unclear if she was making a pun or actually just saying it. And also a tone that made it clear she was stuffing her problems under the bed for later.

Getting up, she released herself and Shunsui from the Inner World, and then stood up from her seated position, stretching and finishing off the booze. T'was good for the soul.
"I'm not joining. As much as I will be a Shinigami when everything is done, I have the only person I need, already here in my soul. And the reception and subsequent stalking I got from the Tundra Brat hasn't exactly left me with a good impression of this place. So I'll be less here and more...not, here. I'll come and visit, but I am not staying here" Ulv seemed to have met someone before Shunsui that put her off joining the Gotei. Whoever it was, it couldn't be good for business.

"When this is all done, I will return with more booze and tell you about how it's all gone down. But until then, I should probably find myself an uninhabitted wasteland to be around in case anything unexpected happens" With that, Ulv gave him a smile, and then turned to leave with a wave, unless stopped by the Captain Man.

Absentee
Absentee
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:33 am

Shunsui

Artist: Bleach OST - Song: Mysterious - Word Count: 321

Shunsui smirked at the pun, then found himself experiencing that strange sensation once more. Before long he was again sitting outside of the division four barracks with a nice picnic set out in front of him. When Ulv stood he rose with her, then listened as she spoke. She seemed to actually be somewhat worried about what his energy could do. He was also curious about the so called "tundra-brat". He thought he knew who she spoke of, but it was hard to be certain. In the old days there wouldn't even have been a question though. While he was lost in though she seemed to be preparing to leave. He'd worry about the reception later, it wouldn't be hard for him to find out what had happened. No need to drudge up bad memories, if they were such. Acting quickly he called out to stop her.

"Ahh, one second please. You seem to have made up your mind, but if you ever change it just know that the offer stands. But yes, please do come and visit again, I'd love to chat with you some more in the future. By the way, if you wouldn't mind holding my hand for a moment, I can make an effort to settle any disturbances my energy has caused. I had little power over it within your inner world, but here it should listen, and perhaps it can even settle the other energy raging inside of you. I wouldn't want to be the cause of any sort of damage, after all."

He wasn't sure what her reaction to this offer would be, as he had noticed that she hadn't exactly welcomed his touch previously. Of course, it would also be inaccurate to say that he couldn't do something about without holding hands in particular, but he did need to make contact with her in some way if he was to do anything about the energy.

Coding in Template By:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:59 am

The Reborn Wolf

Ulv Auber

Ulv turned back to Shunsui as he offered for her to come back anytime, which was nice. He was a very friendly person to offer that to her. And then he also offered to settle the disturbances he made. Which was a nice offer, but not something that he was able to really do.
"Ohh, no that's nothing you can do. It's just you woke up a rowdy neighbour that is now being dealt with by Hvit. It's not something that you did, more of a side-effect of blaring what amounts to a really loud noise. Thank you for the offer, but it's fine. The Maelstrom needs to be raging, after all. Settle it down and it'll just cool and die and I'll lose everything. So it gotta go boom. That's why I got Momo to help me out with the Kido to make sure that it goes boom in an orderly fashion, the fashion of which doesn't cause me to splatter myself across the walls of just collapse like I ate the world's worse batch of seafood. Don't worry, I know what I am doing sort of" Ulv gave a cheeky grin at the last bit, which was very much her. Wing it and hope you don't die a horrible, painful death in the process.

"But thanks for the company, it was nice. I shall repeat it again later when I am less in distress and more myself. When next we meet, Ulv will be replaced with Super-Ulv! Look forward to it!" Ulv pumped her fists into the air and let out a whoop of vigerous entertainment. "Ulv 2.0, complete with leather seats, a surround-sound system, and air conditioning" Ulv giggled, making herself sound like a car, before turning to go again, unless Shunsui had more, he wished to say.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum