Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Therapy Session [Momo/Ulv]  Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Therapy Session [Momo/Ulv]  Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Therapy Session [Momo/Ulv]  Empty Therapy Session [Momo/Ulv]

Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:19 am

PLUM BLOSSOM

MOMO HINAMORI

Therapy Session [Momo/Ulv]  6EdIfMt

Ah, Ulv! At the time it had been a while since they had last talked to one another, why not use this opportunity to request her to come and socialize with one another.

So Momo used a hell butterfly as an invitation to her quarters. If Ulv received the hell butterfly and followed the coordinates she would be in the second division barracks, Momo's quarters in particular had a very special uniqueness other then a beautiful mat and sign that said "Welcome". The house was beautiful. but not in the olde-worlde quaint kind of way, everything was geometric, which I guess you could say about almost any pitched roof abode with square windows, but on this house you couldn't help but notice it. The roof was flat for a start and the door as wide as it was tall.

She prepared for the arrival of the new Soul, naturally she had to make a good first impression so she did the typical routine of taking a hot relaxing bath, getting a fresh pair of clothing to wear and proper refreshments. At the left of the dining room stood a small round tea-table, and upon it a little silver tea-kettle on a standard of the same metal. Dainty cups and saucers of egg-shell china were grouped about it; a miniature silver tray held a sugar-dish and a cream-pot and a half-dozen gold-lined souvenir spoons.

"Let's see...everything seems to be in order. Yep Momo smiled happily before sitting down awaiting for her arrival.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Therapy Session [Momo/Ulv]  Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Therapy Session [Momo/Ulv]  Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Therapy Session [Momo/Ulv]  Empty Re: Therapy Session [Momo/Ulv]

Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:36 am

The Reborn Wolf

Ulv Auber

Ulv was not best impressed at the ending of her last meeting with Momo. The white-haired midget that had come along with Momo...well lets not talk about him. Less said the better. Instead she just wandered about the place practising her Earth-Grasping Step. It was a beauty of a thing, and it was becoming less Flash Step and more....itself, every day. The Wind whispered in her ear so much about it, but as her comprehension and ability grew, The Wind became less. It became a little more quiet, a little less constantly on all the time. Which she was thankful for.

She still couldn't get down the puddle-step trick, but she was displacing less water every time, no longer blitzing it dry, but only making a small splash now. And then, while training herself for this thing she didn't even know why she needed - but did know that she wanted - she got a butterfly. A cute butterfly, that somehow gave her a message. Interesting thing that it was... Ulv wasted a few moments staring blindly, and then shook herself off, focused, and headed back, Grasping the Earth, and Grasping the World, so she could breeze through the Seireitei, and reach where she was going.

Arriving, and with her usual scruffy beggar look, she gave Momo a grin. Her clothes were increasingly debilitated, and right now they reached a point where it was a miracle they were still in one piece.
"Hey Momo. Sorry how our last meeting ended. But now we are here, there probably won't be interruptions like before, we can do that girls gossip thing, yea? I heard girls like to do a lot of gossip, and so I am all ears for any gossip you want to goss. Or...ip. Either one"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Therapy Session [Momo/Ulv]  Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Therapy Session [Momo/Ulv]  Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:41 pm

PLUM BLOSSOM

MOMO HINAMORI

Finally a sound could be heard at the door, and it was none other then the muscular girl herself Ulv it was nice to see her again despite the brief introduction they had with Toshiro...speaking of where is he anyway? Momo shook that thought out of her mind as she greeted the new soul with a wonderful bow and chuckled at the her mention of girl gossip it was nice that she was starting to grasp the ideas of everyday life.

"Thats okay Ulv, Toshiro can be a bit intimidating to newcomers. Well normally I wouldn't tell anyone this but I do have some juicy stories to tell, come and sit you must be exhausted." Momo gestured her hand for Ulv to come and sit happily smiling before grabbing the kettle to pour some tea for the two of them. However upon examining her closer Momo raised an eyebrow realized her clothing was almost on its last leg, any movement would probably make it bust leaving her naked body on display.

"I couldn't help but notice your clothing is a bit rugged up, could I interest you in a fresh pair? It's the least I can do.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Therapy Session [Momo/Ulv]  Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Therapy Session [Momo/Ulv]  Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:54 pm

The Reborn Wolf

Ulv Auber

Ulv entered and took a seat, Tea was always nice, and Ulv was going to be polite even if it tasted like sewage water. Just because someone didn't know how to make tea was no reason to tell them they sucked at making tea. Just accept it and then refuse any other cup that they try to give you. That was how it was. Ulv had thought she was going to be prim and proper, but when Momo mentioned Toshiro as intimidating, she burst into hysterical laughter, only gathering her wites after a while of vigerous guffling had passed.

"Intimidating? Darling, I have had farts more intimidating than he is. That Tundra boy is just a brat. But we are not talking about him, today is a time I am here for you, Momo" She smiled at the girl, abyssal black eyes not exactly the most comforting things, but the smile sort of helped. She then looked at her clothes, and nodded, stripping off and dumping them by the wayside. "Sure, new clothes sound good. I haven't managed to find anywhere to get a new set and so I just wear the same thing, and when I am training all the time it gets worn away until it's basically about to explode.

"But I do need to talk to you about something important. You do really good Kido, right? Because I sort of need a custom kido to make sure my plans go off right and not of the exploding and me dying variety. It'll suck, if that happens. I am quite partial to being on this side of death, ya know?" Ulv seemed to give no mind to the fact that she was completely naked, nor to the fact that her strong, smooth and enthrallingly perfect body might give Momo a few issues of her own, what with her small, flat nature and all.

MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:34 pm

PLUM BLOSSOM

MOMO HINAMORI

Momo stood in silence for a few moments and just stared at Ulv completely bamboozled, she's never seen anyone in her entire lifetime strip their clothes off and toss them aside without going to the bathroom or anything. This was completely unexpected but she had to keep her focus to the task at hand, so she shrugged it off and answered her question.

Of course Ulv you've came to the right person for advice on Kido, what kind are you itching to learn? If your looking for something to improve speed or power I highly recommend Bakudo. Otherwise I can show you the basics in the training grounds Momo completely understands the temptation of wanting to learn kido to improve in their training, sure she didn't know what for but if she was willing to learn it'd be a long process. She remembers her time in the Academy learning kids, when people tried it such as Renji it blew in their face. But for her it was like second nature, it takes a bit to either get used to it or they give up and specialize in something else such as Hakuda or Zanjutsu.

Momo took a sip of her tea before placing it on the table, going to the other room to give Ulv some comfortable clothes rather then her old rugged ones. Handing a matching set of pajama's.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:04 pm

The Reborn Wolf

Ulv Auber

When it came to getting her clothes, Ulv was the one who was to be bamboozled, because she had no idea that the girl could ever come to possesses a dress like this. It was beautiful, intricate, and magnificent. She got into it, a bit of a struggle because it was tight around her muscles and Ulv was a little taller, but eventually she was nicely dressed in the most regal outfit she had ever seen in her life. But, where she got it and why she had it and if she ever wore it were something that were for later. Right now, she needed to fix things.

"Ahh, no. I don't want to learn Kido. It's not my thing. I'm more of a girl that puts her dukes up and keeps them there. Kido is for other people. What I want, is for you to make me a Custom Kido to keep my soul in one piece when I finally hit the button and get to fixing it. We aren't going about it in a gentle manner, so there is some risk. And I wanted to see if you were up for or able to create a Kido that would act as a funnel of sorts. Something that can ensure it doesn't wreck the place and allows it to do what it needs to do in coherent, measured doses" Ulv made sure to clarify exactly what she wanted, so there couldn't be another misunderstanding. Such things could be dangerous, in a situation as volatile as this was going to be.

MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:12 pm

FILLER TEXT HERE

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

Momo then handed the regal dress for Ulv, it had a beautiful silky design with a combination of red and yellow combined with a mix of jewelry to make it sparkle, it was a bit difficult for her to actually put on the outfit due to her muscular frame and taller stature but it did look beautiful. The mention of her not using kido and focusing on hand-to-hand combat reminded Momo of Yoruichi who was arguably the best Hakuda users in the soul society at the time, that combined with Shunko makes her a formidable combatant.

Regardless Momo listened to Ulv's request of the kido and went in depth on what it needs to accomplish, with a nod off her head Momo agreed to help. This was the first time she's had anyone request a kido of this Calibur, not that it was hard mind you but similar to many other abilities.

Of course Ulv, I'd be happy to create a custom kido to suit your needs.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:30 pm

The Reborn Wolf

Ulv Auber

Ulv tucked away all of the jewellery to make sure it didn't rattle, or jingle, or make any horrible sound with each step she took. That would be hella annoying. Still, she managed to keep it all sorted and so there was no hella annoying jingle permeating through the room. Only Ulv, Momo, and other unwanted people lingering outside like creepy stalker perverts. Then Momo accepted the idea of making her a custom kido, which was always good. Going pop was not something she wished to do.
"Wonderful, then I'll help you out however I can, but I am not really a girl who is in any way a Kido person so I don't know how I can help other than with moral support. But sometimes moral support is good civilisation, so I will give it to you" Ulv then took a seat again and sipped on her drink, looking into the distance and smiling softly to herself. What was life going to be like when she was back on her feet? Amazing? Terrifying? A bit of both?

Still, Momo seemed to be rather blunt and to the point. Saying nothing except that which was related to the Kido. Ulv wondered if she was friendly after all, or just wanted to give a hand to get Ulv out of the place. And as much as she might put on a friendly face, she had her own worries and anxieties.
"But, yea, other than that I've got nothing for you. I just need your help with something I can't do on my own"

MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:38 am

FILLER TEXT HERE

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

[Time Skip to maybe a few hours later, does the numbers matter? hell no]

Night rolls around and after a time the sandman comes to heavy her ryelids. She could feel the shuttering of her synapses, the quite lure into sleepiness. As each limb becomes heavy and her heart slows to a more peaceful beat, the comfort of bed calls. Luckily for her Ulv was their to either keep her awake by bringing a cup of tea and words of encouragement since she wasn't that adept at kido.Every night was a futile tussle of conflicting thoughts. Momo didn't want to sleep, not yet. She just spent fourteen hours working and she's not ready to wake in the morning to rinse and repeat. Her second voice chastises her, the longer she sat on that pillow the more chance of sleep she have and the better tomorrow will be. But she knows that between now and the return of daylight are her zombie hours- when shes am mostly awake but dozing in fitful spurts. Six hours will feel like sixty yet she'll rise as if it was less than ten minutes of down time, just as exhausted as she am now. She wondered if humans have always been this way or if it's part of the price they pay for their modern lifestyles.

Regardless after hours and hours of hard work and dedication the kido was completed and Momo smiled then looked at Ulv giving a thumbs up.

It's finally done Ulv.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:55 am

The Reborn Wolf

Ulv Auber

Momo worked hard. It was quite amazing to watch her push her way on, hour after hour with little more than drinks from Ulv and light snacks to sustain her. Ulv's body was perfected to stay awake for long intervals, so this was nothing to her, but for someone like Momo, well. She certainly had a solid work ethic. Ulv helped out however she could, wherever she could, but being a poor Kido person in general, had nothing to offer in aid or assistance on the actual Kido front. But, eventually the creation was done. Something to keep her coherent while she went boom. But, Momo was dead on her feet, so when the girl told her it was done, Ulv walked over and picked Momo up. Snuggling her into the amble cushion of boob and muscle.

"Awesome. Now, time for you to get to bed, and we can do it's casting in the morning. You look totally shattered, darling, and I won't take no for an answer. Looking after yourself is the most important thing you can do, because if you neglect yourself, then everything else falls apart around it. And no offense, but I'd rather a fresh and awake Momo cast the most important Kido of my life, rather than one that might conk out half way through it"

So, brooking no arguement, Ulv carried Momo to bed, and tucked her in, stroking her hair softly as she did.
"You did good work today, Momo. Rest up now"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum