Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ahmya
Ahmya
Starter Member

Wus good homie [an intro] Empty Wus good homie [an intro]

Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:30 pm
Back at it again with an approved character! It's https://www.platinumhearts.net/t18937-hiramatsu-ahmya-arrancar-4-3.

Been on Discord for a little bit, getting to know the community a little better and wrapping my head around rules, setting, movers and shakers, and things of that nature. But I think my personal introduction to the site is done, and now it is time to introduce my character to the world of Platinum Hearts.

Ahmya: An Arrancar sort of 'orphan matron', she believe in an ordered society above all other things. Isn't that a bit strange, you might be thinking, for a women who deals with orphans to like class warfare? Yes, it is. But Ahmya and her gang relies upon the assumptions and perceptions of others to get ahead. But, beyond the surface where her 'children' so simple things like grift wallets at train stations, she trains them for much darker, much more severe measures.

Beneath the matronly, stylized exterior lurks the twisted visage of woman bent in single-minded dedication to protecting her family and staying strong for all of their sake. The brutality in her methods, the dubious morals, the polite projection of society in class...all of it blends together into the portrait of someone (or something) I hope you will find compelling as I get to writing.

The author: Hey, I'm 24, a recent college grad, and working 3 weird jobs while I figure this life thing out. I work on internet marketing platforms which runs the spectrum from supporting SQL, social marketing, and customer engagement. I also bartend one night a week. And my third job is in sports and promo for regional organizations; this consumes many of my weekends.

I've been writing creatively for about 7 years, I discovered a natural enjoyment for it in the later stages of highschool. I am not much into gaming but I do play some things. I enjoy anime and manga originally introduced to me as a way to bond with my younger brother who is a fanatic for the stuff. Come say hi to me. Come say 'thread!?!' with me. Look for me on Discord as @TheSwizzle

Peace
Raspy-X
Raspy-X
Starter Member

Wus good homie [an intro] Empty Re: Wus good homie [an intro]

Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:06 pm
Hey buddy, how's it going? I have recently joined up with PH as well and so far I am loving it very much. Hope we can get to RP sometime once we are all settled in.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum