Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Top posters
THEFROST
Momo meets a surprisingly familiar face [Momo/Yuzu] I_vote_lcapMomo meets a surprisingly familiar face [Momo/Yuzu] I_voting_barMomo meets a surprisingly familiar face [Momo/Yuzu] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Momo meets a surprisingly familiar face [Momo/Yuzu] I_vote_lcapMomo meets a surprisingly familiar face [Momo/Yuzu] I_voting_barMomo meets a surprisingly familiar face [Momo/Yuzu] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2660 registered users
The newest registered user is lionstripe

Our users have posted a total of 127861 messages in 19480 subjects

Momo meets a surprisingly familiar face [Momo/Yuzu]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MWD
MWD

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Momo meets a surprisingly familiar face [Momo/Yuzu] Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Momo meets a surprisingly familiar face [Momo/Yuzu] Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Momo meets a surprisingly familiar face [Momo/Yuzu] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Momo meets a surprisingly familiar face [Momo/Yuzu]   Momo meets a surprisingly familiar face [Momo/Yuzu] EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 6:49 pm

Momo meets a surprisingly familiar face [Momo/Yuzu] 6EdIfMt

FILLER TEXT HERE

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

Given the peaceful afternoon Momo decide to head towards the human world to do sone daily patrolling, once there she decided to take a walk down the trip of stores that lined the district.

Although she doesn't like to be distracted by all the adorable animals in those pet stores just waiting for someone to take care of them, she couldn't help but look pressing her face against the glass like a child she couldn't help but gawk in delight as she saw the puppy. It's so adorable! The puppy sprang towards her in bounding steps that were almost like jumps. As it turned a corner it's back legs swung outwards and it almost lost it's balance. Then it leaped up, pawing with it's fore paws for attention and it's wet tongue licking furiously at the out-stretched fingers. It was a Great Dane, and although it was already the size of the Basset Hound they had at home, it was clearly a baby. It was in constant motion, wagging, wriggling and jumping. It was a living store of pent up energy waiting to release itself on the world. It was adorable and for Momo it was love at first sight.

However the shinigami had work to do and she kind of wished she could bring this adorable puppy back with her. With a smile she continued to patrol the area looking for any hollows in the vicinity whilst enjoying the sunset.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cooking Spray
Cooking Spray

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Momo meets a surprisingly familiar face [Momo/Yuzu] Left_bar_bleue93900/99999Momo meets a surprisingly familiar face [Momo/Yuzu] Empty_bar_bleue  (93900/99999)
Tiers:

Momo meets a surprisingly familiar face [Momo/Yuzu] Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Momo meets a surprisingly familiar face [Momo/Yuzu]   Momo meets a surprisingly familiar face [Momo/Yuzu] EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 7:18 pm

Blissful Innocence

Yuzu Kurosaki