Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Clawed Seclusion [Radioactive/Open] [No Casual Encounters]  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Clawed Seclusion [Radioactive/Open] [No Casual Encounters]  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Clawed Seclusion [Radioactive/Open] [No Casual Encounters]  Empty Clawed Seclusion [Radioactive/Open] [No Casual Encounters]

Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:47 am

Clawed Seclusion [Radioactive/Open] [No Casual Encounters]  6EdIfMt

Artist: Red House Painters - Song: Medicine Bottle - Word Count: N/A

Rain brought with it the downpouring of somber feeling on to the world. Across every tree, every bit of earth and through every hole did its melancholy sensation devour all light within its frigid claws. So on this morning, it was no surprise that the likes of Radioactive woke up disoriented, agitated and filled with a sensation of heaviness in his chest. Having spent the night slept under the porch of his decrepit house, the foul odor of a winter's rain was not welcomed for his gold eye. It brought with memories of pain as he rubbed his scarred torso flashing back bitter days as he knew nothing ever good came of dark stormy days.

So, he pulled his whole hulking seven foot eleven figure up from the ground, bled an aura of sheer gold around himself and shielded himself from the chilling sensation of this glum day with the raw heat of his soul. This then allowed him to begin walking around the woods near his home without getting drenched on; thus leaving him in contemplative thought as the male started having different strainful thoughts enter in his conscious.

Concerns about the future of The Vanguard plagued the surface of his mind, while the backdrop of Russia's stability and progression filled the core of his worries. All the while, within the heart of his being, the pangs of hurt of mulling around shambles of the past rang ever true as he tried to stay within this area of nostalgia for a family long since dead.

Yeah, it was a bloody miserable day and circumstances of event. And, while he was a hellish monster in combat, the nuclear beast's personal life was nothing more than a void at this point. Not even the likes of Ella or Toki could be reached; two girls whom he had a fondness to father and guide to fill the emptiness within his parental instincts from having lost that one ray of light in his life. Without that embrace, everything just felt like going through the motions.

Thus, Radioactive soon ceased with active thoughts and just found himself wandering again, again and again through the same loop near his home as he tried to gather himself, figure out his objective for the day and comprehend where to turn from here on this somber day.

"....well, fuck me. This hurts, Chinchuro. What would you do?"

Clawed Seclusion [Radioactive/Open] [No Casual Encounters]  WVMWLOu
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Clawed Seclusion [Radioactive/Open] [No Casual Encounters]  Left_bar_bleue1570/100Clawed Seclusion [Radioactive/Open] [No Casual Encounters]  Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Clawed Seclusion [Radioactive/Open] [No Casual Encounters]  Empty Re: Clawed Seclusion [Radioactive/Open] [No Casual Encounters]

Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:30 am
When Irene woke up early this morning to tend to her garden like she did every day, the rain took half her job. Though there were times she often got caught out in the rain, she didn't usually go wandering off into it. With her silly and clumsy nature, that was just calling for her to slip and hurt herself somehow. She thought to spend her day inside reading and enjoying some hot tea, but there was something at the back of her mind. It was a strange sensation, like she was worried about something but wasn't sure what it was. As the sun came over the forest to lighten up her quaint little home, Irene's smile grew when she realized what that feeling was. Rad needed someone to bring him some delicious food again! And that was going to be her goal for the day.

Since it was a cold rainy day, a warm batch of stew would be the perfect meal. With a wonderful recipe in mind, she got to work. She cut up the ingredients, boiled the water, cooked the meat, and made sure to avoid anything she previously knew Rad not to enjoy in his food. Within the hour Irene got enough fixed for him to have three large bowls, this after leaving some of it behind for herself. With a warm coat, a straw hat to block the rain, and some waterproof boots, Irene made off for The Shark Shed with a hot pot of stew in hand.

Irene's little cottage in the woods was around two or three miles from The Shark Shed, so it was going to be a bit of a walk. She could make it faster, but using her Aether for something that simple wasn't a common practice, even though it would be more convenient. It took about thirty minutes for her to arrive at the Shed to find no one there. After knocking a couple times to get no answer, Irene stomped her foot on the porch and puffed up her cheeks in a frustrated pout. "You better not be ignoring me, that's just mean! I'm gonna learn your name soon!" she shouted at the Shed's front door.

When he didn't answer, Irene decided he really wasn't there and she'd bring the stew back at another time. However, as she was returning home, she sensed something familiar casually walking through the area. She followed the feeling until she came across her massively tall friend. Irene only stood at a whopping five-foot-three-inches tall, so them standing near each other was likely a sight, especially when Irene leaned her head back practically ninety degrees to look up at the man. There was a moment of silence from Irene when she found him, but her smile grew and she lifted the pot to show him.

"I brought you something to eat. It seems like one of those days. How've you been? You seem stressed and worried about... things. This can help!" Irene was a damn good cook. There was always someone out that that was better, but her homegrown ingredients topped a lot of the stuff other people made. She hoped it would make him feel better. If that didn't do much, there was one thing that really would help. Any time that Irene was near someone, as long as they stood within one hundred feet of her, the aura that surrounded her would help their moods greatly. It was like having waves of calmness and cheer come over you. When someone feels negatively, her aura will relax their minds and bring them two-to-three steps toward the positive. So, the stress that Rad was feeling would hopefully be lessened enough for him to have a nice meal, maybe smile, and have a talk with the crazy girl who often brings him food.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Clawed Seclusion [Radioactive/Open] [No Casual Encounters]  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Clawed Seclusion [Radioactive/Open] [No Casual Encounters]  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Clawed Seclusion [Radioactive/Open] [No Casual Encounters]  Empty Re: Clawed Seclusion [Radioactive/Open] [No Casual Encounters]

Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:24 am

Artist: Red House Painters - Song: Medicine Bottle - Word Count: N/A

Through the thrashing torrents of rain came a mist of emerald light into this dim sight of dismay. Shifting his lone gold eye toward the sight of Irene, Radioactive gave a questionable raise of the eyebrow at the fact someone was following him. Though, given his current mood, he quickly shrugged it off as it didn't matter in the grand scheme of things since his power always attracted different types of souls to him. So, when the woman came prancing up to him with the offering of food, the male made a motion with his right index finger to open the container of food.

"There isn't a day in hell where I'm not hungry. I'll eat the whole thing pot and whole if that is what you want."

Straight and to the point, Radioactive understood damn well what he wanted. After all: what man in his right man would deny free food? Not one right in their mind.

But, speaking of matters of the mind, the woman seemed peresistant on gaining insight into his mind. So, he'd let her know just how he was feeling:

"Fucked up, but I'm still living."

Again, the dirty haired male was someone direct. If he was feeling fucked up? He was going to state that. If he was feeling hungry? He was going to state and make action to consume. That's just how he operated.

Furthermore, while the aura of Irene oozed around his flaring gold essence, the male's own strong will of force did not allow it to so easily penetrate his state of mind. The presence of something cool washed over his skin, and it certainly caught his attention, but his body was one which had it's own desire, determination and focus. And, with him being a powerful soul, it wasn't one so easily swayed without constant focused effort.

In the meantime, however, he was growing tired of standing out in the rain and wanted to eat. So, he started walking towards his house again and gave a callous shrug of his shoulder before uttering these words out:

"I can't stand here in this miserable rain all day. I'm gonna die of hunger if I don't get something to eat. If you want to make me feel better, then give me some grub."

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Clawed Seclusion [Radioactive/Open] [No Casual Encounters]  Left_bar_bleue1570/100Clawed Seclusion [Radioactive/Open] [No Casual Encounters]  Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:47 pm
Irene eyed her freakishly tall friend suspiciously, not believing he'd actually eat the pot. She needed the pot to come back home with her. She didn't doubt his ability to eat it, but doubted his actual desire to do it. She definitely didn't want him to do such a thing, so she'd have to protect it just in case.

Irene never knew exactly where she stood with Radioactive because he was such a scary guy, definitely rough around the edges. She'd wanted to get to know him more, but the Shark man could eat her at any moment. It also didn't help that he was one of the few people that were almost unaffected by the aura she had, so she couldn't help him feel better by just being around.

"Okay! But try to be happy. Just because it's raining, doesn't mean you have to have a bad day. You're stronger than the rain and you know it."

Irene was ready for him to try her stew. It was still warm, but if she could heat it up more at his place if he liked. When they arrived at his place, Irene followed his lead and set the pot where she'd be allowed to.

"Help yourself and feel better. I made sure to put some extra meat and potatoes in too. It should be delicious. I left some home for me to try later."

Irene stayed silent to allow him to chow down for a while. She made sure not to stare, but watched enough to see whether he enjoyed it or not. She knew she was a good cook; it was one of the few things she was proud of herself for.

"So why are you so stressed out? If you want to talk about it to someone, you can talk about it to me. I know I'm not your super best friend or anything, but I am a neighbor! I can be here when you need me. Oh, and how's the stew?"

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:15 am

Artist:Silent Descent - Song: Turn To Grey - Word Count: N/A

"The rain is nice."

At first that was all Radioactive spoke to Irene as she mentioned him being stronger than the rain.

Then the beast set his lone gold eye to the clouds above.

The dirty hair blonde could only think to point his right index finger at the horizon, give it a flick and send an eruption of golden energy straight into the atmosphere. When this burst of his soul reached into the heavens themselves, it exploded into a release of great spiritual energy that shot a hole in the greyness of the glum overcast above them; temporarily allowing the light of the sun to grace their presence before the energy dimmed and more rain consumed the landscape.

"I could change this entire landscape to match the surface of the sun, but there isn't a point to that I've learned. I have the power to do so, I know it and that is enough."

Though, more than anything else, that was just a reminder to himself more then it was to her. It was easy to lose sight of what you were capable of when the perception of the mental fog of a depression reshapes what and who you are. So, to ground himself back to reality more, the male held the pot and noticed the hot texture of the food. Taking note of the shimmering heat from the meat, the chewy feel of the food and how easy it went down his throat until he had found himself consuming the whole thing after he sat down.

Which is why he took more note of the grass-eyed woman next to him. His mind was jogging itself back to her figure since it wandered far off into a sea of buzzing thought until she started speaking again. Stress? Perhaps there was some for him, but he was essentially one of the kings of this world. If he wanted, he could isolate himself like this in the forest and no one would give him not a single fuck because he had earned his might and shown what he could do to otherwise merit his worth of strength.

So, instead.....

"Stress? It's irritating to deal with my kingdom and the shitfest that is the Vanguard's disjointed state, but I can rip apart all of that with my fangs and move to no-man's land and not a single soul would stop me."

He knew he was going somewhere with this, so he paused, focused on his feelings and then continued.

"Instead: tiredness. That is all I feel. Tired of time, tired of an endless fight, tired of the things the lost , the people I've lost and the different versions of my beastly self I've lost. This is a long time for a human spirit to live and I simply feel tired."

What really could he even say to her? None of it mattered to him in the long-run as he knew better than anyone else he'd recover. For now, he was lost, but he never was lost for wrong and always the knew way somehow. So it's why his thoughts quickly traced back to her last question about the stew:

"But at least my sense of taste hasn't been lost. The stew was infinitely better than the rancid shit I've been making myself."

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:09 pm
By his will and a flick of his finger, Rad was able to open up the sky and temporarily end what others would call gloom. Light shined through the broken clouds, warming up the area for but a moment. It was a awe-inspiring sight. Seeing something like that enlightened her to exactly how weak and untrained she actually was. If only she had his amount of power, maybe she could change something in this world for the better. Or at least try to...

Irene's thoughts wandered on these ideas while he ate the meal she brought him. It wasn't until he spoke up in reply to her question that her attention fully returned to him. The last bit of what he said struck a light nerve with her.

"...and not a single soul would stop me."

"I don't think they could..."

Irene replied immediately after he spoke those words, her words sincere but also pitying. Not a single soul would stop him; she didn't agree with that. It's' that they couldn't. She couldn't. Irene didn't have many friends and he was the closest constant in her life, so him leaving would made her sad. Her words were truthful, but that extra meaning hung heavily in her tone. It was all she said in that moment though. She listened more to what he had to say.

Irene could only feel saddened by his words. She was someone who wanted to help people but never truly knew how to. She could only say what she thinks and hope that the aura that surrounded her would help, but Rad was too powerful for that. She was unaware that her aura wasn't helping him, but that made things worse. Because if it was helping and he was still this sad? Then what was he like when he wasn't being influenced by her Aether?

Irene perked up very quickly though. She received a compliment about her cooking! Yes! That's one of the ways she can help him! Her entire demeanor just brightened, a change similar to how his power opened up the sky and allowed the sun to shine through. She just nodded happily at him.

"I grow everything that is not the meat in my garden. I'm glad you enjoyed it! I do wish that you weren't so depressed though, and tired. Is there anything I can do to help with that? I can always bring food but the tiredness in your heart won't go away with that... Can I ask you something? Did you move out of the city like I did? Because there is too much bad stuff? I've wondered why someone like you wants to be out here when you can go anywhere."

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:34 pm

Artist: Dope - Song: Slipping Away

The woman was full of many questions. That was one thing which Radioactive mentally noted to himself as he kept his lone eye on her. The second thing to note was that she wanted to feel of some use to him for some reason or another. Following The Beast complimenting her cooking, Irene's aura and face seemed to light up like a kid unwrapping presents under the Christmas tree for the very first time. It was a reaction which caused the dirty blonde to raise his eyebrow as he didn't think it was that much of an earth-shattering event since no one is too down on their luck to turn down good food in his mind.

"I can tell someone is excited over there."

Observations were always important to acknowledge in Radioactive. And to him, they often needed pointing out since that was just how his honesty worked. Which is why when the topic turned to Irene being able to help whatever form of grief was cycling in his head, The Nuclear Beast gave a simple shrug of the shoulders and got straight to the point:

"I have no idea if you, or anyone else, can help that. As far as I'm concerned, there is nothing or anyone that will make it go away as injuries of the spirit and mind are harder to recover from then anything stabbed, ripped or beaten out of your body. So it's best just to remain focused on something."

And really: what could she or any other person in this existence do? Wipe away the memories of his psyche with a touch of a hand? Bring back his family from the dead? Give him a hundred lifetimes to relieve his happier days? Tell him that it's all gonna be okay when it's not? Radioactive was someone who didn't turn his eye away from the harsh truth of reality. Which is why to him there was no point in trying to pretend things were okay, but that was no reason not to act once that bitter was swallowed.

Which is why, for now, it was better to focus on the next set of questions for him to see what else she was curious about.

"Ask me anything you want."

After finishing off whatever was left of the stew, Radioactive left the object at his feet before he formulated a response for why he chose this place.

"I didn't leave the city or my country because of horrible events and people."

While holding out his right hand in the air, Radioactive clenched it into a fist until small drops of blood oozed out of it.

"If I run into bad things, I can usually rip them apart unless I run into some freakishly strong bastard."

Breathe in, breathe out.

Radioactive relaxed his breath after uttering that strong sentiment out; making sure he flicked away the drips of blood on the grass below before it became diluted by the drops of frigid rain falling down around them before continuing on with his ramblings.

"No. The reason I'm here is because the house you see is where I once rose a family in back in simpler times when this city and forest were more familiar to me. It's only the remanent I have of those times that exist in some shape or form and I just don't care to discard it as it's the only thing I have left tethering me to something I give a damn about."

Digging in his pocket, Radioactive pulled out a small orb which served as a device which created wormholes between different locations on Earth. After turning it on the ground, a holographic map with a blue tint emerged in front of them both and a map of this planet's avaiable teleporation zones appeared.

"I'm learning how to better use technology since the Vanguard and Russia have good resources, so I can go anywhere on this planet I chose to."

Taking a moment to shift his lone eye back to Irene, Radioactive made sure to give her his un-divided attention when he uttered these next few words to cement his reasons for staying here:

"But there is no where else on this planet that feels like home to me. So I visit when I'm not busy, rest and rot in a nostaglia that will come to me again until I have to take action to do something else."

To Radioactive, that was a lot to ingest in, so he took his time sitting down and looked up at Irene to ask her a question in return:

"And what about you? Why on earth are you in a barren and god forsaken shithole like this?"

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:49 pm
Irene's cheeks reddened when he called her out on her excitement. She couldn't help it! The only thing she really had going for her was her ability to cook, so when people enjoy the food she makes, it makes her happy. She sheepishly scratched at her cheek and nodded as her only reply.

The group of questions that she threw at him were answered in ways that someone like Irene didn't expect. She does not lead a life anywhere near as eventful as Radioactive does. She watched him draw his own blood with shock and puffed out her cheeks by holding air in them. She didn't know how to react to that particular action. She wanted to smack at his hand like a cat with a ball of yarn and tell him "no, bad" but that would be interrupting again.

Silent. She mimicked his breathing as he calmed down. It wasn't intentional, just an 'in the moment' type thing. She quickly learned that he has raised and lost a family. Her expression showed nothing less of a broken heart when she realized that. Luckily, the sadness was replaced by curiosity with the orb he pulled out. She watched with wide eyes at this holographic map that appeared from it. Something about that orb caught her attention.

"Anywhere?" she muttered.

It took her a moment to rip her eyes away form the hologram and look back to Radioactive. Their reasons for being in this forest were so different...

"Well..." Irene turned away from him and looked back to the hologram that was still going, "I don't have anywhere to go. I don't have anyone to go to. I don't have anything else to do either. I'm not strong like you, or smart like other people... I don't have super powerful abilities or any money to take me places. I grow my own food, don't need electricity, and read or cook when I'm bored... I guess I'm just the weird boring girl living in the forest. Heh..."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum