Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lex Prailius
Lex Prailius
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Spiritual Training 1: Siphoning Feast! Left_bar_bleue11500/20000Spiritual Training 1: Siphoning Feast! Empty_bar_bleue  (11500/20000)
Tiers:
http://lexprower.deviantart.com/

Spiritual Training 1: Siphoning Feast! Empty Spiritual Training 1: Siphoning Feast!

Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:26 pm

With the four companions having touched down onto the forest floor, it wasn't long before all of them departed from the plane, Lex leading the way through the heavy vegetation to arrive at the entrance of Konuma Forest. He looked behind him to see both Minerva and Liacaru following him, having gave them a brief rundown of what was probably the best course of action for them to do at that very moment. 'You know, I'm starting to think that Minerva may have been on to something earlier Lex. You're pretty stoic, but you seem far too trusting. How can we even trust Liacaru right off the bat with something as secret as the location of Konuma Forest?' a worried voice rung out in Lex's mind. It was the voice of Nina, the small vixen that was perched on the man's shoulder as he stopped in front of what seemed like a mountainside.

The dark skinned male couldn't help but give a bit of a scoff under his breath before smirking, tilting his head towards the small creature on his shoulder. 'I seem that way huh? Well, you know just as well as I do that we couldn't afford him to just stay there with no guide. Who's to say he wouldn't destroy the city if he just felt like it? That wouldn't have been good for anybody. Besides...' he paused, glancing back further to get about a two second glimpse of the fox trailing behind him before calmly facing back towards Nina. '... don't you have other members of the Prailius summons there as well? I know I was looking for you earlier, but I felt other presences there as well. It would be far easier to contain Liacaru if he gets out of line during the training.' he finished his thoughts. Nina couldn't help but grimace at that, realizing that it wasn't so much of him being too trusting of the spirit, but quite the opposite; he perhaps didn't trust him enough.

'You already thought of this didn't you? The moment you saw him...' she trailed off, thinking that Lex probably didn't trust Minerva that much to some extent either. But the well mannered but whimsical woman was with Lex first, and how exactly did he feel about her, now that she thought about it? Perhaps he would be just as skeptical about her had he not literally dealt with her already in another lifetime. 'Hehehe, you give me too much credit Nina, I'm just simply trying to look out for everyone's interest so they don't stray from simply being ignored. However, I want us to play safe and make sure we don't give anyone the chance to harm innocent people. They're trustworthy now, but if we don't grow with them along the way, they could turn on us without hesitation...' he mentioned, pulling out a flower from the breast pocket of his shirt, the very rose with sapphire blue and light gray petals in which was the key to where they needed to go.

A large portion of the mountain side began to fade away, leaving only an entrance for them to continue their journey. The mountain seemed to be hollowed out, a clear path for them to take as Lex kept the two-tone colored rose in front of him. 'I will be sure to keep an eye on Liacaru then, and if anything happens, I will call in assistance to back us up.' she answered through telepathy still, keeping a straight face as the man made his way towards the inside of the mountain. "Not far now, our first sight seeing tour will be in here." he called out to the two of them that were walking a few feet behind. The three had a lot to accomplish if they were going to all get what they wanted and Lex wanted to make sure that such a goal was met as swiftly as possible. After all, how else was he going to make any trustworthy friends to watch his back?

Template By: [THEFROST]
Minerva Winthrop
Minerva Winthrop
Starter Member

Spiritual Training 1: Siphoning Feast! Empty Re: Spiritual Training 1: Siphoning Feast!

Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:34 pm

Minerva had slept during the trip. Besides recovering her power, it was also that Lex wasn’t very talkative while flying, he should be focusing on where to go anyway. She didn’t bother talking to Liacaru as she didn’t feel it was the right time anyway. He was probably still embarrassed about the hugs and kisses she gave him.

She immediately woke up cheerful and energized once they arrived at the forest. She loved the fresh air and scenery. It had a serene and peaceful charm to it that felt just right. Lex didn’t really explain why they had returned to the forest, but Minerva could think of why. Since this was the same forest where he acquired Nina, perhaps there was maybe an item or some power he was trying to access. Also, a remote place like this would be preferable than a crowded city just in case Liacaru was a problem and need to be eliminated. Either way, she thought Lex knew something she didn’t and didn’t worry about it. This young child has been taking charge of things since the beginning and so far everything has more or less worked out.

She jumped out the plane and glided to the ground while holding her parasol. “New day new adventure!” she said cheerfully. Her demeanor changed when she telepathically talked to Lex and Nina. “I have an idea of how I can detect spiritual energy. I think it is not too different from other signatures I can detect, it just requires a little tweaking. The area itself has a spiritual air around it. I think that is one of the reason why we are here isn’t it?” she asked pretty directly.

Spoiler:

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Lord Liacaru
Lord Liacaru
Starter Member

Spiritual Training 1: Siphoning Feast! Empty Re: Spiritual Training 1: Siphoning Feast!

Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:12 pm

Spiritual Training 1: Siphoning Feast! 6EdIfMt

Trailing behind the others, the fox took in the sights. Trees, plants, and more trees left him rather unamused compared to the sights of the previous city. "So...why are we here? What is this place?" Liacaru questioned in a neutral tone. "When we set off to leave the previous location behind, I was under the assumption that it would be in lew of an even grander view. Though i've never seen them so green, trees and dirt are both things I have back in my own world." He complained aloud in hopes of there being more in store.

As if waiting for his question, right on queue the path before him appeared. Instantly the Adjucha's interest became peaked. 'Perhaps this place has merits of its own.' The fox thought to himself as he took in the various sights, smells, and sounds of nature. Taking in the common wildlife that was more than exotic to him, his tail couldn't help but wag with excitement no matter how calm he tried to appear. Eager to explore, he ran forward ahead of the other two. Gradually his burst of excitement began to fade as the aforementioned sounds quickly faltered. It was quiet, so quiet he couldn't help but wonder if it were normal for such an otherwise noisy place.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Last edited by Lord Liacaru on Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Spiritual Training 1: Siphoning Feast! Lk210
Lex Prailius
Lex Prailius
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Spiritual Training 1: Siphoning Feast! Left_bar_bleue11500/20000Spiritual Training 1: Siphoning Feast! Empty_bar_bleue  (11500/20000)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:58 pm

Both Lex and Nina could hear Minerva's question, Nina giving a bit of a nod before answering her in the same manner of telepathy. 'Correct, this place is in tune with spiritual energy, far more so than the city we just left. If we want to train and test things out, it'll be best if we do it here. We won' be disturbed for one, and second... well, we won't be disturbed, that's all that matters.' she said abruptly, seeing the man beside her give her a sort of look as if to keep her from revealing too much. She got the hint quite quickly, so her attention went to Liacaru as she saw him dash forward in a bit of excitement into the cave.

Lex brought his hand up as he was about to mention something about him having to wait, but Liacaru seemed to have had already ran out of steam, allowing the man to lead the pack again before he presented the flower once again to what seemed like a random wall mountain wall in front of him. "Well Liacaru, we're here so we can all get on the same page. If we're to travel together, we're going to all need to trust each other right away, or this isn't going to work." he mentioned, the image of the wall fading as he was talking to reveal another forest, one that seemed even brighter than the one they had left to get into the mountain. However, this one was far more quiet, no sounds of insects, other wildlife, or even air seemed to be flowing through their ears as Lex stepped forward. "This, is the forest of my past counterpart's clan, called Konuma Forest; Nina's birthplace." he continued.

Just as the wall seemed to finally fade away in entirety, multiple feral creatures could be seen standing in a symmetrical line from each other, giving intense stares at the incoming of visitors in front of them. They ranged from just as small, if not smaller, than Nina's size; small enough to hold in two hands to over five feet on all fours, all of them being foxes. Each of them had different shades of gray fur as well, separately shining their own beauty from the questionable sun shine that peeked through the tree tops and onto the forest floor. But it was their deep blue eyes that seemed identical to one another, all of them seeming to scream out an expression of wary and caution as they kept their gaze fixated on the band of mavericks. Nina hopped down from Lex's shoulder and gazed at each one of them for a brief moment, not locking her eyes to anyone of them in particular for long before each one of them scooted a few steps back slowly in unison, giving them more room to step in before eventually walking away.

Lex made his way inside a moment later after Nina, seeing that it was safe and taking a few steps inside. Eventually he turned to look at the other two, now pressing a button on his scouter device and listening to it chime lowly from powering on. "From this point on while we're in this forest, let's refrain from using telepathy. If we can't trust anyone that's currently here, we can't trust anyone." he mentioned, now turning to walk even further into the forest. At this point he started glancing around, scanning a few things such as the trees and even the ground floor, hearing the necessary beeps and chiming noises confirming that he was scanning and saving the materials being scanned. "Hm... you know Nina, there were more of your kind here than I first thought, I may have to come back here and make sure you reconnect with these guys from time to time." he mentioned, trying to start them all off on some side banter to try and ease the air between them all. "Heh, don't count on it, knowing you, you'll be too busy with all kinds of tasks and not have the time to get back here. Don't worry, I've made peace with this place when I left the first time." she mentioned coolly, trodding along the man to follow him deeper and deeper into the forest.

Eventually he would turn to face the group again after reaching a good enough distance from the mountain entrance into the forest, feeling this was deep enough to not carry off any sound into the other forest or even into the mountain. "Alright, so let me cut to the chase; we're here to train. Minerva says she already has a means to try and see, detect and possibly even interact with spirits on her own without Nina siphoning her energy towards her, so that's good. I have a few ideas myself to go along with that just in case that method doesn't work. For Liacaru, it is imperative I think that we keep you nice and full off of spiritual energy and to see what techniques even work with making you stronger by our own hand. If your absorption ability works the way I think it does, it would be wise to figure out the best route to take in that regard. Nina can help the two of you in both of those avenues, I'll be training myself in figuring out how to siphon my spiritual energy into all of my other abilities so they can affect spirits. If you need me for anything specific, try to wait until I'm finished figuring this out. Just remember one thing while you're here; there's no need to rush. You're safe here." he informed, his arms crossed now as more and more spiritual energy began to build around his body, waving and swaying as if some type of light gray fiery aura around him.

Lex's Current Items Being Used

Spoiler:

Minerva Winthrop
Minerva Winthrop
Starter Member

Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:03 pm

Minerva listened to what Nina had to say and noticed she had refrained from revealing more information. It was understandable. This time when they entered this somewhat eerie forest, they were greeted by the welcoming committee it seems. Multiple types of furry creatures watched with their beady eyes as the group basically made themselves at home here, practically uninvited guest from the foxes point of view, wondering how long we will be intruding upon them. Nina had dispersed them with a few words as far as Minerva could tell.

She nodded as Lex explain their reason for being here. Good, she didn’t want to waste any more time. Just as she thought, this place would be an ideal conduit for manipulating energy. She stepped near a tree and place a hand on it. She closed her eyes, breathed slowly, focused. cleared her mind and began to feel the forest within her. At first it was the living creatures, the foxes, the trees and grass she felt, then the magic in the air. Every minute that passed, subtle details became clear to her as if a fog was gradually being lifted. The unique signature of the foxes, trees and other organic beings were intense. She can practically feel them breath and vibrate, a pulse that represented their energy of all kinds flowing through them.

After some more time she slowly looked toward Lex. It just showed an organic and magic signature, nothing different from before. She then slowly turned toward Liacaru. Nothing...yet. Ok, she is going to have to spend more time on this. It’s been a few centuries since she wad to do some real work, but she remembered how this worked. She sat down in a cross-legged position still looking at Liacaru where ever he went with her eyes closed, trying to sense him. For a moment...she felt a tingle.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Lord Liacaru
Lord Liacaru
Starter Member

Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:20 pm

Trailing behind, the fox silently took in his surroundings. As much as he wanted to quench his thirst for exploration, he opted to simply remain patient in lew of the serious air around him. What where these strange creatures before him? The adjucha couldn't help but wonder as he ultimately assumed them to be some type of guardian for this domain. Many different thoughts raced through his head. Thoughts that instantly became lost among the abundance of spiritual energy within the air. Taken back by all the energy he could feel around his body, he couldn't resist the urge to breath in a heavy breath.

Just as all physical objects consist of matter, spiritual objects consist of a substance known as Reishi. To the fox, this was energy, as well as the source of his power. Being a creature that feeds on the spiritual plane, he was no stranger to the true merit that such a place had. Eyes closed, the fox allowed his back to arch as he truly began to embrace each and every breath. To the untrained eye, all would appear normal, but for those who were more attuned to the astral plane, it would prove to be quite the view. Centered at the fox's open maw was a swirling vortex of pure spiritual energy. Ever so slowly, everything, both living, and asterial offered itself to the Adjucha' s meal, and though it wasn't enough to cause immediate harm, Lex would clearly see both his and the other's aura fanning like a shifting flame towards the fox's open mouth.

Words fell on deaf ears as the fox lost himself among bliss. Like a wolf howling to the moon, he focused only on the energy within the air. Perhaps it was foolish to let his guard down among strangers in a land unknown, but there was just so much to be had that he couldn't resist a small taste. Slowly, the adjucha began to bare a radiant aura of his own. One so potent, that even the untrained eye could faintly see the raging fire that shifted around his form. Brighter and bolder the aura grew till it began to engulf the creatures entire form. Like a thin film the radiant glow clung to his form, protecting him, empowering him, the small fox began to grow.

Liacaru's small kit like legs elongated and thickened with muscle more fit for a ferocious liger rather than a small fox, tooth and claw shifted into a far more useful size relative to that of his bodies changing form. He was begging to look more like the illusion he had set for himself and then some as he surpassed even that in size, his mane and tail bellowing out to prove more majestic and fluffy than ever. Sitting at nearly 6ft tall his bushy tail wagged as he released a content sigh. "I was growing so tired of that useless form. This is much better." He spoke in a deepened tone as he curiously looked over his own curled paw, seemingly impressed with the new found strength his larger stature held. "Oh...ummm...sorry did you say something?"

Skills Used:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Last edited by Lord Liacaru on Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lex Prailius
Lex Prailius
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:16 pm

The man gave an irritated glance at the small fox as he seemed to immediately start sucking up energy from the immediate area. Such a blatant dismissal of what he was saying wasn't going to fly with the young man, looking around for a rock before finding one of a particularly good size, big enough to fill out his palm before he tossed it up a couple of times in the air and catching it to check its weight. He didn't have a problem with what Liacaru was doing per say, after all, that was the whole point he brought him here was to help him get more and more energy at a faster rate from all of the extra potency. But it was the fact that such a creature had the nerve to ignore him while he was in the middle of talking, to help HIM no less.

Well, he had something that was going to fix that. First, he wanted to see if Minerva was alright with what she was focusing on, noticing her get into a cross-legged sitting position before she seemed to concentrate diligently on something, most likely on what she had mentioned earlier on being able to track spiritual energy. With that more or less confirmed, the young man glanced over to the other small fox that was talking lowly with one of the other local foxes, watching them simply nod or hum at whatever she was saying before they walked off. "Hey Nina, can you get one of the bigger foxes here to be on standby for me? I want them to tip over Liacaru on his side if he gets out of hand with not listening again. I'll take care of it this time of course so just have them be prepared in case he does it a second time." he mentioned nonchalantly, still tossing the rock up and down to keep catching it over and over.

The vixen gave him a puzzled look before she glanced over at Liacaru, then at Lex, then back at Liacaru and then back at Lex again. "Uuuh, whatever you're thinking, I don't think it's a good idea. You're not going to get his attention like that." she warned, shaking her head with a snort, trying to keep herself from laughing. "Oh yes it will, we have to establish some common ground and the first thing that's gotta go is being dismissive of each other." he replied, now suddenly chucking the rock at the small fox's direction, the one that had kept engufing energy since he first showed up in the forest. He didn't toss it with too much strength, giving Liacaru enough time to evade it if he was fully paying attention. He felt his point would get across though, giving the fox a stern look as if he was in no mood for snarky behavior. "Hey, if you would just wait for a second and talk, then we could move on and I would let you get all the energy you need." he remarked. In all truth, he was also testing out if his theory was right; wanting to know if pooling enough of his spiritual energy into regular materials would make it affect spiritual beings such as Liacaru; two birds with one stone as far as he was concerned.

Nina had a different reaction, walking up to the man before giving a light kick to his ankle, making him grunt in annoyance this time as he quickly glanced down at the vixen standing by his foot. "You're too serious Lex, lighten up a little. Yeah he's being a bit rude, but no need to bite his head off for it... yet, just be a bit more patient with people, you never know when those very tendencies of theirs might help you out in the future." she informed, having glared at Liacaru at the mention of 'yet' before glancing back at Lex. The dark skinned male rolled his eyes before giving a dismissive hum, but still listening to his companion all the same as he brought a curled hand to his chin. He did have to remember, Liacaru wasn't from their plane of existence and from the sounds of it, he wasn't accustomed to the way of life here.

Minerva Winthrop
Minerva Winthrop
Starter Member

Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:45 pm

Becoming more in tune with the spiritual world was becoming more of a reality as Liacaru sucked in energy. Whether or not he did it intentionally, the condensed energy around him made it easy to make out a signature. To her it looked like a radiant funnel of energy was being pulled into a vortex. But it was still a vague and undefined type of signature it was. There was no form and indication that would distinguish if it was a person or animal. After some time something was coming into view. At the same time a spiritual aura was manifesting into a more defined shape around Lex. These two signatures were noticeable but still faint.

The small signature in the middle of Liacaru now started to take shape and grow. Something like legs, snout and a mane and tail was forming. She even started to see indications of color of the physical plane. So much so that the green of the grass around him began to form. Slowly, the wavy and ethereal form of energy gave way to a sharp, crisp image. Additionally, she began to see individual strands of hair and even the jagged teeth and claws. He was no longer the small unassuming fox, but rather a large predator that projected magnificence. This development was happening to Minerva so fast she thought that maybe something was wrong. She thought this spiritual training was going to take longer.

She slowly stood upvwith her eyes closed the entire time and walked over to Liacaru. She extended her arms to reach out to Liacaru trying to brush his fur with her delicate and slender fingers. Minerva was so focused and lost into another plane of existence, she was unaware of Lex’s antics of throwing a rock at Liacaru.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Lord Liacaru
Lord Liacaru
Starter Member

Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:44 pm

Euphoria and ecstasy where an understatement for the power high the fox was on. Even the energy that Lex's imbued into the rock was quickly consumed as it drew closer, leaving the now plain object to simply pass through the Adjucha's spiritual form. The now much larger fox was completely unaware of the assault, not even so much as batting an eye at the attempt. Ironically enough, what did manage to draw his attention was the woman that reached out to stroke his fur. He didn't mind in the least, in fact he brought his feeding to a stop in fear of harming his recently acquired companion. It was quite obvious that the fox was beyond happy, tail wagging, smile beaming, he was finally tall enough to see everyone eye to eye.

Try as she might, the attempt of contact would only prove to be half successful if at all due to the thin barrier that resonated around his form. In his excitement, he thought to himself about how she belittled his pride before with her rather awkward kiss induced assault. Not even allowing her a chance to see if her own efforts where a true success, he reached up, extending his front padded paw outwards to sternly mush along her face. "Sorry Lex." He couldn't help but snicker as he spoke. "I'm all ears." The matured fox grinned a charming yet toothy grin that beamed as bright as his raging aura.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Last edited by Lord Liacaru on Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:40 pm; edited 2 times in total

Lex Prailius
Lex Prailius
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:48 pm

Lex grumbled as he watched the rock pass through the fox. There were just too many variables to account for and he was going to have to test all of them or at least a good bit if he was going to succeed at his new technique. For now though at least Liacaru had started listening to him, making it easier to bring his next point to light. "Alright, well it seems Minerva's already on track of what she's trying to do, so let's hope we can keep follow her example and get some things completed today." he mentioned, not bothering to repeat himself just yet as he began concentrating his spiritual energy again into a central point.

Eventually he used a spell that would cause a small wall of earth to tremble out from the ground a few inches behind him, the young man standing upright the whole time as the wall finally reached up to fully match his height before he calmly stepped to the side to get out of the way. "So while Minerva's doing that for now, Liacaru, I have a task for you. I want to see if me imbuing my spiritual energy into my earth technique will affect you. If you can help it, please do not absorb the energy from this wall, instead, just simply walk to it and see if you can go through it. If not, let me know if it's the actual wall affecting you, or if it's like spiritual energy is around it that's pushing you back. This also lets me see if you even have the ability not to consume the energy around you, as this could possibly be used against you and that's something we'd need to know beforehand than learning it in battle." he informed, sounding as if he was some form of instructor. The small vixen walked over to the base of a nearby tree and curled up all the while, just lazily watching them as she decided to keep a watchful eye on things.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum