Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lord Liacaru
Lord Liacaru
Starter Member

Spiritual Training 1: Siphoning Feast! - Page 3 Empty Re: Spiritual Training 1: Siphoning Feast!

Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:23 pm

Spiritual Training 1: Siphoning Feast! - Page 3 6EdIfMt

Eyes aglow, his aura began to rage even greater much to his own bliss as his barrier thickened. Five hollows, an entire forest of spiritual power, residual energy from his crew members, and now he was casually scarfing down a human soul. It was all just so much in such a short time. He could feel his body growing faster, stronger, and as he took in more of Minerva's essence he could feel a small portion of her knowledge build upon his own. He wanted nothing more than to take more, than to feed MORE, but she was his companion. All in all he hoped to simply earn his personal space with a bit of a warning shot, one that failed to be effective do to his victims trancelike state.

'Well...that's...new. I suppose if she can't even defend herself, than it's time to stop.' He thought to himself only to perk as he heard the little one shot. Snapping attention to Nina his eyes followed her accent into the air, one that would ultimately lead into a crash landing upon Minerva's side. 'What an odd sight.' Or so he thought to himself as Minerva came to. Almost instantly the strange woman went from sniffing around his fur, to flying 20ft into the air just to avoid him. Perhaps his scare tactic worked a bit too well? One thing that he did know for sure, was that Minerva's soul was a gold mine of intellectual value. Pushing her away now after a taste like that would be like trying to drop a bad habit cold turkey. Not only that, but he finally managed to speak with Nina, and maybe even change her thoughts of himself ever so slightly, just for Minerva to pull her away for more training. This would simply not do.

"Now now...no need to jump to conclusions. Im more than willing to be of assistance. If you want to attack me, feel free! In fact, i'm feeling damn good right now, so much in fact that i'll even let you attempt to set me on fire." The fox spoke with a toothy grin, though this time it was slightly different, there was a trace of hunger within his maw. "With both of our assistance combined, we can have you fighting hollows in no time." The Adjucha's tail swished back and forth as he took a seat, his gaze fixed on the woman above. "Though, after it's over, perhaps you could help me learn a thing or two. Something about...shape shifting?" The fox inquired, only having gathered enough data to obtain basic understanding of a rather small pool of skill. "Aside from that, I would really like to prove to you that i'm not a bad person Nina. I suppose it's silly, but in a world ran by seemingly humans, your presence appeals to me the most." His power high slowly dwindled as he began to feel more like himself again. Truly he did care for the others thoughts, especially ones pertaining to him. "As for you Lex..." The gray and blue fox spoke as he looked over his shoulder. "That's the type things I wanna hear!"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Spiritual Training 1: Siphoning Feast! - Page 3 Lk210
Lex Prailius
Lex Prailius
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Spiritual Training 1: Siphoning Feast! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue11500/20000Spiritual Training 1: Siphoning Feast! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (11500/20000)
Tiers:
http://lexprower.deviantart.com/

Spiritual Training 1: Siphoning Feast! - Page 3 Empty Re: Spiritual Training 1: Siphoning Feast!

Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:05 pm

Nina took notice of Liacaru's rather hungry behavior and tried to be indifferent about it. She gave it some thought that if she was him, she'd probably act that way too if she could get stronger by consuming spiritual energy from around her. Still, she also kept her distance from the fox once Minerva came to and insisted that the two start doing training of their own. This was something that Nina felt was the safest route to take, since Liacaru was rather gaining strength a bit too quickly for her tastes. In particular, Liacaru didn't seem to protest to anything that Lex had said earlier, but at the same time, didn't acknowledge it either, so the man decided to discard it before he paid more attention to the air that seemed to have an intense pressure around him.

This air wasn't visible to the naked eye, but Lex decided to intensify the pushing wind to allow it to be seen, now showing the shape of seven long hands that were the size of ten meters each from the center of his back. He had already sunk a lot of spiritual energy into such a spell since he had casted it, but he wanted to wait even longer to see if he could get this right this time, having spent the entire time pouring as much spiritual energy into his move as he did casting the spell in the first place. Nina had jumped onto Minerva's shoulder at this point, perching at her seemingly favorite spot on any human being since she was so small before she glanced over to face the woman to give eye contact. "Hmm... well it's up to you to say, but I'd suggest that we try a safer means of testing out the connection to the spiritual plane than what you've previously been trying for now. I'm still a bit new at this myself so... I'll try my best. I'll be siphoning my spiritual energy to you, which should be far more potent and stronger to allow you to not only continue seeing spiritual energy, but physically affect it as well." she explained now slowly giving her energy to the woman she was perched on.

Lex's Currently Used Abilities

Spoiler:

Energy Usage

Spoiler:

Template By: [THEFROST]
Minerva Winthrop
Minerva Winthrop
Starter Member

Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:00 pm

To Minerva, Liacaru was apparently testing his limits of what he could get away with. She was not amused. She raised an eyebrow when he mentioned something about an ability she possessed. It could not have been mere coincidence as the timing was too convenient. Apparently whatever he absorbed , it gave him some knowledge about her. What was even more interesting is that he asked her about it. He didn’t mind basically letting her know that he could do something like that. He also offered assistance, but it didn’t seem genuine. Perhaps it was a trap or genuine interest in being taught an ability, either way that we be for another time. She didn’t bother responding to him.

Instead she welcomed Nina on her shoulder, Minerva herself had decently large shoulders, making it easy to carry the little foxes’ weight. “Alright, understood.” she laconically answered her, deciding to walk away to the other side of the tree that she initially sat next to when they had first arrived. Minerva didn’t want to waste any more time and continue where she left off before her concentration was broken earlier.

Once she was out of visual range of Liacaru and Lex she focused on the spiritual energy she was receiving from Nina. This time she didn’t have to close her eyes. Her spiritual awareness kicked in quite easily and vividly. However, it still required heavy concentration and she was sweating now. Nina had hinted at physically affecting spiritual energy so Minerva decided to try. Before, she thought it was too early to bother with that and to focus on awareness, but maybe she could handle it now with Nina’s assistance. Holding out her palm of her right hand, a little candle flame manifested after some minutes. She was trying to see if she could successfully fuse her spiritual energy with her native mana magic, particularly her fire magic.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Lord Liacaru
Lord Liacaru
Starter Member

Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:45 pm

The fox froze as he found himself to be ignored. Jaw agape. he continued to face in the wrong direction even as the other two had long since walked away. Phweeeew... The wind blew as he just sat there. "Lex..." His ears dropped as he tried to compose himself. "I fucked up didn't I...?" The Adjucha questioned as he racked his thoughts for various things he could do to regain, or perhaps earn the others trust. "Stupid greed...stupid stupid..." He barked as he awkwardly face pawed his head again and again.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Lex Prailius
Lex Prailius
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Spiritual Training 1: Siphoning Feast! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue11500/20000Spiritual Training 1: Siphoning Feast! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (11500/20000)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:01 pm

Lex couldn't help but chuckle at the spirit's reaction to Minerva's and Nina's reaction, noticing right away how they ignored him for his rather poor choice of warning her that he wanted some space. Still, the man did understand that the Adjucha seemed more than confused on how this could have easily gotten out of hand and started to walk over to him, having cloaked his hand with spiritual energy to gently pat him on the head a few times to try and console him. That didn't work but for three or so pats, since his energy just seemed to get absorbed anyway by Liacaru and his hand ended up going through the creature. "Eh, don't worry about it Liacaru, she can get like that sometimes, just try not to be so gung-ho about absorbing so many things, after all, we wanted to help with that in the first place so there's no need to rush it." he admitted, now glancing over to the two women that were sitting by the tree now.

Nina was steadily giving the woman her spiritual energy, showing a bit of a solemn look on her face as her eyes remained closed, unlike Minerva's and her fur began to sway very subtly as if wind was constantly blowing through it, even making her tail swish side to side. She was feeding her own energy into Minerva, hoping to accomplish the feat of getting her to not only see, sense, and touch the creatures, but inevitably affect them with her magic by imbueing such potent spiritual energy in her magical abilities. But like Lex though, this was not something that could be picked up on a whim and the small vixen figured that such a thing would take some time to get used to. In all honesty, she wasn't used to such a method herself, so it was going to take some getting used to on her part as well, not just Minerva's.

Spoiler:

Nina's Currently Used Abilities

Spoiler:

Energy Usage

Spoiler:

Minerva Winthrop
Minerva Winthrop
Starter Member

Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:41 pm

Finally getting into flow of things, Minerva could feel the energy circulate in and around her in abundance. Something like a rising tide was building from within her. It sent a chill down her spine. It was more intense as she could feel how her spiritual energy intermingle with Nina’s. After some time the small candle was a respectable size of a softball. It wasn’t size that mattered but rather how Minerva could move and shape it at will quickly and how hot it burned.

However, maintaining control was becoming trickier. The influx of spiritual energy from Nina was at first a welcoming addition, but Minerva overestimated how the escalating fatigue was catching up to her. Her breathing became more inconsistent and short. Her head began to lower and her upright stance began to falter every so slightly. She ended up falling to her knees, the fire disappearing, losing focus and grabbing her head as she had gotten a headache so quickly it made her nauseous. Doing things on a whim wasn’t always so pleasant.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Lord Liacaru
Lord Liacaru
Starter Member

Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:00 pm

Lia couldn't help but perk as he felt the others touch along his fur. The sensation, combined with the spiritual essence left his tail wagging from the obvious bliss. "Hmm...I suppose you're right. I figured it would get the point across however." The fox spoke as he began to make himself comfy. Laying along the floor, he began to rest his chin against his front leg."Hmm...perhaps i'll simply wait till you are all free to move on to the next location. Is it fine if I continue to indulge on the residual essence within the air? It will at least give me something to do. That, and i'm a bit eager to leave behind this form."

"Geez it's been so long..." He spoke aloud to himself seeming to ponder. "I can't even remember what i'm like outside of being starved to the point of near non existence. So really...I am thankful. Im not just saying it either. Don't think I don't understand what gratitude is." He paused for a moment as he looked into the eyes of the man before him. "It's just I am very much hungry...still...I want to fill myself, until I am complete."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Lex Prailius
Lex Prailius
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:16 pm

With the way Liacaru was explaining how he was feeling, the man could finally sense some sincerity from him, though that honestly could have been there all along but was just harder for him to read. In either case, the spirit's concern with feeding and taking his 'other' form brought Lex's cautious behavior back up, the man's blue eyes darting quickly to the side as a thought ran across his mind if there might be things he could do to counter him in case he decided to go overboard with his consumption of the residual energy. He shifted it right back as he slowly pulled away from the fox, humming to himself as he turned to fully face the girls again. "That should be fine, there's nothing wrong with obtaining what you once had after all. But I would like you to keep trying to stop your passive absorption of energy all together. It may prove to be troublesome in an area where such things may not be permitted and I do want to look out for what's best for the group, including you." he mentioned calmly, just watching Minerva as she seemed to be standing there. All the while the large hands made out of wind swished and swirled around his figure, a presence looming by now since he had pooled quite a bit of spiritual energy into it. Still, he would wait until a bit longer to see if his techniques would work in such a condition.

Nina grimaced at the sight of Minerva falling to her knees, now quickly shutting off the flow of energy she was giving her as she switched to healing the girl instead through a very similar means, sharing her life essence to get Minerva to a prestine physical condition to try this again. "Hey, don't overdo it, that could be troublesome to try everything all in one go alright? Just take it easy and relax a little, the last thing you want to do is strain your own spirit when it's not used to such pressure." she warned, giving her a concerned look as she continued giving her more life essence. When she felt that she had at least regained her composure, the small vixen went back to sharing the energy portion of her spiritual essence, siphoning it to her to try the plan again.

Spoiler:

Nina's Currently Used Abilities

Spoiler:

Energy Usage

Spoiler:

Minerva Winthrop
Minerva Winthrop
Starter Member

Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:02 pm

“Sorry, I did not intend to worry you, Nina”She slowly took a few breaths stood up again. “Sometimes you have to take a few chances, right?” she said with a smile. She took off her hat and rubbed her head while also applying her own healing to recover from her fatigue. Between the both of them, she was recuperating quickly. However, she wasn’t at full strength just yet, but it didn’t stop her from trying yet again.

She took a few more breaths, cleared her mind and then instead of starting slow and small, she unleashed much more than before in one go, manifesting her spiritual energy along with a blazing fireball in front of her the size of a small house. In order to protect others, Minerva made the fire burn at a low 200 degrees Fahrenheit, the fire glowing a reddish color. While holding the fireball in place, which were easy enough as she this was what she had experience in for the loges time, she dumped more of her spiritual energy into it. This part may be key. Perhaps a break through could be right around the corner.

Spoiler:

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Last edited by Minerva Winthrop on Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lord Liacaru
Lord Liacaru
Starter Member

Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:08 pm

"Hmm..." The fox hummed to himself as he took in the sights. Between Nina, Minerva, and Lex, all three seemed to be using various spiritual techniques that were far more potent than anything he could absorb within the atmosphere. As far as he could gather, two of the three where attacks, attacks he would love to have tossed his way. "Hey Lex...can I have...that?" The fox spoke with his eyes a glow, eyes that were focused on the spiritual hands floating around the man before him. "Can...can I have one? I can already tell, THAT, is what I need to push me over the edge." Lia spoke as he stood up onto all fours once more. Casually he padded his way closer to Lex, waiting on him to answer his curiosity. "I mean...it's for me right? My kind...you wanna know if it works don't you? I'm sure that fire attack...the one Minerva used earlier, it's being imbued with spiritual power to make it more potent against my kind than it was before. I'll take that too. I'll take the hit if you all will feed me after."

Lifting a single leg as if he were awaiting the ok to reach out, he couldn't help but gulp. A lap of his maw and a hefty swallow made it quite obvious what he was wanting. Had he of been his previous size, maybe it would of been cute, but given his current stature, ravenous would of been a better word to describe his appearance. It was then that he seemed to snap to attention. With a shake of his head he lightly stepped back. "Nnn...damn it. Forgive me, i'm not used to this. Having others...to talk to, let alone feed me, it's wonderful. Perhaps it's so nice that it's borderline addicting. That's just how hunger is. It's always there, until you've had your fill. Im close...just a little more and i'll be full." Even now as he tried to be respectful and wait for the ok of his comrades, ever so slightly, spiritual power from all three of his teammates, as well of the air around him, was steadily shifting towards his body. Though it wasn't much, it was enough for Nina, and perhaps Lex to see.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum