Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Iori's may Anyburst Tracker
Spiritual Training 1: Siphoning Feast! - Page 4 EmptyToday at 3:32 am by Iori[Chronos]

» The Green Mile (Horus/Laskt/Crow)
Spiritual Training 1: Siphoning Feast! - Page 4 EmptyToday at 3:22 am by Horus Sariel

» Beseeching Aid
Spiritual Training 1: Siphoning Feast! - Page 4 EmptyToday at 1:42 am by Henrex

» Monkey Business(Open~)
Spiritual Training 1: Siphoning Feast! - Page 4 EmptyToday at 1:17 am by Iori[Chronos]

» The Espada
Spiritual Training 1: Siphoning Feast! - Page 4 EmptyToday at 12:22 am by Gin

» The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime]
Spiritual Training 1: Siphoning Feast! - Page 4 EmptyToday at 12:16 am by Forsaken Crow

» The Devil Went Down to Karakura [PRIVATE/Kendall] [Pre-War]
Spiritual Training 1: Siphoning Feast! - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 11:37 pm by Iori[Chronos]

» Kutabare Gesuyaro[wip]
Spiritual Training 1: Siphoning Feast! - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 11:17 pm by CPKallday

» Minatumi Touring!
Spiritual Training 1: Siphoning Feast! - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 10:49 pm by Iori[Chronos]

» Fubar Without Leave
Spiritual Training 1: Siphoning Feast! - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 10:39 pm by Iori[Chronos]

Top posters
THEFROST
Spiritual Training 1: Siphoning Feast! - Page 4 I_vote_lcapSpiritual Training 1: Siphoning Feast! - Page 4 I_voting_barSpiritual Training 1: Siphoning Feast! - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Spiritual Training 1: Siphoning Feast! - Page 4 I_vote_lcapSpiritual Training 1: Siphoning Feast! - Page 4 I_voting_barSpiritual Training 1: Siphoning Feast! - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2674 registered users
The newest registered user is Berwick

Our users have posted a total of 128430 messages in 19557 subjects

Spiritual Training 1: Siphoning Feast!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Lex Prailius
Experienced Member
Lex Prailius

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Spiritual Training 1: Siphoning Feast! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue11500/20000Spiritual Training 1: Siphoning Feast! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (11500/20000)
Tiers:

Spiritual Training 1: Siphoning Feast! - Page 4 Empty
Subject Post 31PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Training 1: Siphoning Feast!   Spiritual Training 1: Siphoning Feast! - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 15, 2018 9:30 am

It was harder for the man to hide it than he realized, but the distaste for Liacaru's 'hunger was showing subtly from a quick grimace. All he could think was that such a power was far too potent and dangerous for such a being not to have complete control over it. It was one thing if the fox was a glutton for food, but spiritual energy was an entirely different thing. He crossed his arms as he kept his gaze on the spiritual being, not saying anything right away as he thought about this carefully. 'Hoping' that he just magically changed into a more conserved being after he gave him enough spiritual energy sounded dumb, and who was to say that once he reached that new level that his consumption rate just to keep it wasn't going to be much more taxing than it was at his current form? There were just too many things that seemed like it could spell trouble more so than the benefits of it all, but Lex tried to keep in mind that looking at just the bad side of things wouldn't get him anywhere in particular.

"If Minerva is cool with it, I don't see why not. Though at this point we're going to have to speed up this process. You're going to need to definitely find a way to actively turn off that energy absorption on command." he mentioned. Maybe it was just that Lex was realizing he was more of a prude than he would care to admit, but seeing him act in such an animalistic way did not fair with him. Perhaps Nina had a different opinion, which for the most part seemed to coincide with Lex's thoughts, but not all the time. Still, he would find out eventually. "If Minerva's attack isn't enough, I'll let you also take my wind hands." he chimed in, making sure he understood that he was willing to help too, albeit cautiously.

Nina on the hand was not keen on Liacaru's standoffish behavior either, or so, how she perceived it. She couldn't remember the last time she was THAT hungry to where she acted in such a way. But she knew better than anyone that people had a bad habit of trying to be curt and composed in every situation, despite how desperately they may have needed something. She was starting to think that she may have picked up such a habit from the humans after thousands of years of sticking with them. She could only hum at the sight of the 'hungry' fox in front of them before she turned to face Minerva. "Perhaps it's a good idea if you do test to see if you have imbued enough spiritual energy into the attack this time by testing it on him." she coaxed, curious as to what would happen once the woman gave him such energy as well.

Lex's Currently Used Abilities

Spoiler:

Nina's Currently Used Abilities

Spoiler:

Energy Usage

Spoiler:

Template By: [THEFROST]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lexprower.deviantart.com/
Minerva Winthrop
Seasoned Member
Minerva Winthrop

Spiritual Training 1: Siphoning Feast! - Page 4 Empty
Subject Post 32PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Training 1: Siphoning Feast!   Spiritual Training 1: Siphoning Feast! - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 16, 2018 5:01 pm