Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Ulv Casts Wish!
Hey! You wanna train like the old times?  - Page 2 EmptyToday at 5:46 am by Mirja Eeola

» Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu]
Hey! You wanna train like the old times?  - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 8:27 pm by Cooking Spray

» A Reunion of the Most Spontaneous [Private: Siegharty]
Hey! You wanna train like the old times?  - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 7:56 pm by darkfunnel

» On her way to Heaven [Angel Upgrade]
Hey! You wanna train like the old times?  - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 7:41 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Hello everyone
Hey! You wanna train like the old times?  - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 4:25 am by Mujin

» Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv]
Hey! You wanna train like the old times?  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 12:55 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Old World
Hey! You wanna train like the old times?  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 12:35 pm by basswalker

» Starman
Hey! You wanna train like the old times?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2019 3:25 am by Iori[Chronos]

» Soul Food [Law, Murasaki]
Hey! You wanna train like the old times?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2019 2:18 am by Absentee

» Persona New Arcana
Hey! You wanna train like the old times?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 8:50 pm by Guest

Top posters
THEFROST
Hey! You wanna train like the old times?  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHey! You wanna train like the old times?  - Page 2 I_voting_barHey! You wanna train like the old times?  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Hey! You wanna train like the old times?  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHey! You wanna train like the old times?  - Page 2 I_voting_barHey! You wanna train like the old times?  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2686 registered users
The newest registered user is Sea_Nettle

Our users have posted a total of 129921 messages in 19759 subjects

Hey! You wanna train like the old times?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MWD
MWD

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hey! You wanna train like the old times?  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Hey! You wanna train like the old times?  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Hey! You wanna train like the old times?  - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Hey! You wanna train like the old times?    Hey! You wanna train like the old times?  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 8:33 am

Frost Warrior

Keija

Hey! You wanna train like the old times?  - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Luckily for the dullahan her body had returned just in time to be place back into its original position and listened to Arianda's words...it was honestly shocking to say the least not only does she now know that Arianda isn't a truly evil person but rather unaligned with anyone neither good nor evil. Secondly it was surprising that she normally stays in Europe just to get away from the troubles of being a demon...just wants to live a normal life like everybody else.

This gave Keija...let's say a new perspective on not only demons but not everyone wants to follow the path of evil sometimes they want to take initiative and do somethhing different for a change like occassionally helping out humans and those shinigami scum...if she continued her path of terony they'd give demons an already bad reputation. Maybe she could change....just maybe.

Regardless she smiled as Arianda held her close...it was nice to get to know the real her compared to the beginning, hell she thought she was 100% evil at the time.

"I'd love to spend sometime with you Arianda...anything to make you happy. Can we begin traini g now?

darkfunnel
darkfunnel

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hey! You wanna train like the old times?  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Hey! You wanna train like the old times?  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Hey! You wanna train like the old times?  - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: Hey! You wanna train like the old times?    Hey! You wanna train like the old times?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 4:57 pm

Song: Funkyard - By: Arrowhead & Zentra - Word Count: 320