Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Crucible of Ruin
Buccaneers Famous Grog EmptyToday at 6:57 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Are You My Child? [Private: Lillian]
Buccaneers Famous Grog EmptyToday at 6:25 pm by darkfunnel

» Beach Woes
Buccaneers Famous Grog EmptyToday at 3:59 pm by Mirja Eeola

» The Questioning of Tsubasa Unabara
Buccaneers Famous Grog EmptyToday at 12:24 pm by Forsaken Crow

» African Exchange
Buccaneers Famous Grog EmptyToday at 11:56 am by Forsaken Crow

» Ulrich Gelehrter [W.I.P]
Buccaneers Famous Grog EmptyToday at 2:45 am by Krave

» Sin City[LAS VEGAS INVASION]
Buccaneers Famous Grog EmptyYesterday at 10:17 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Volcanic Front (WW4 Interlude) (Done)
Buccaneers Famous Grog EmptyYesterday at 6:36 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou)
Buccaneers Famous Grog EmptyYesterday at 12:17 pm by Siegharty

» JailBreak! It's Easy!
Buccaneers Famous Grog EmptyYesterday at 11:43 am by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
THEFROST
Buccaneers Famous Grog I_vote_lcapBuccaneers Famous Grog I_voting_barBuccaneers Famous Grog I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Buccaneers Famous Grog I_vote_lcapBuccaneers Famous Grog I_voting_barBuccaneers Famous Grog I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2680 registered users
The newest registered user is BoringEspada1

Our users have posted a total of 129585 messages in 19723 subjects

Buccaneers Famous Grog

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MWD
MWD

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Buccaneers Famous Grog Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Buccaneers Famous Grog Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Buccaneers Famous Grog Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Buccaneers Famous Grog   Buccaneers Famous Grog EmptyMon Feb 12, 2018 5:41 pm

Code:

Buccaneers Famous Grog QerxJ3c

» Name Of Character: Ritsuko Nicklovich
» Link To Character: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t18609-ritsuko-nicklovich-spiritual-human-5-5#119593

» Upgrading: Giving Ritsuko an ability for her sacred release later on down the line.

» Why:

This will be Ritsuko's go to healing item in a battle, sure it may be odd seeing a woman enter the battlefield almost drunk out of her mind but it's the thought that counts.

» Extra:
The ability Itself:
You can't be a pirate without having a delicious beverage to quench your thirst for adventure, now what makes this grog so special you may be wondering? Well besides it being a beverage for Ritsuko to get drunk until she can no longer stand it's a special beverage that's infused with special properties allowing her to heal various cuts and bruises.

The more she drinks the faster her wounds will heal, of course like all alcoholic beverages too much can leave her vision blurry and movement sluggish making it difficult for her to fire at opponents.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Henrex
Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Buccaneers Famous Grog Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Buccaneers Famous Grog Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Buccaneers Famous Grog Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Buccaneers Famous Grog   Buccaneers Famous Grog EmptyWed Feb 14, 2018 8:54 am

[adm]Approved.[/adm]
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Buccaneers Famous Grog
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: CHARACTER CREATION CENTER :: Power Upgrade Center :: Approved Power Upgrade Applications-