Joined : 2018-02-23
Posts : 5
Karma : 0
|Subject Post 1Subject: Daggers Akarari [WIP] Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:27 pm|| |
THE SUEKI TEMPLATE
I. Basic Information» Name:
Daggers Akarari» Titles:
The Scarlet Shadow» Age:
Appearance Age: 23 - Actual Age: 518» Gender:
Rogue» Appearance Written:
Daggers is depicted with messy, long dirty blonde hair that reaches down towards her chest area, bright, glowing hazel eyes, and an ever-present, happy smirk, belying a confident nature, of which her lips hide a long, forked tongue. She wears a simple indigo suit jacket with a black t-shirt underneath, a short purple glove on her left hand, pristine white bandages all up her right arm, including under the sleeve, and black steel-toed boots. Also, she usually wears a small skirt of the same color as her suit jacket, with black thigh-high socks. She completes the outfit with a dark purple fedora hat, with a golden yellow star on the brim to close the shady visage. Among all of her clothing, Daggers sports a toned, athletic build, showing she's easily capable of wielding large weapons while also backing it up with the speed needed to keep up in combat, while also boasting ample hips and a fair sized chest. Underneath her clothing, a large scar diagonally spreads across her back, at about six inches long, which was a scar from the process that turned her into a Sueki.» Appearance Picture:
- Picture 1:
I. Personality Traits» Personality:
Ever since she was a mere gal, Daggers had a very confident, caring personality, being very kind and loving to her friends and family, and helping anyone in need. She is usually very selfless, and will try her best to help someone, though not to the extent of her own life. On top of that, she has a very good work ethic, doing whatever it takes to get the job done efficiently. However, not everyone is perfect; she's known for being a bit dense in certain social situations, such as when someone's hitting on her, despite being quite the flirt herself. She's also a bit of a perv, although this is one such flaw she manages to keep in check most of the time. A very handsome, or beautiful individual could potentially sway her without little difficulty, though she will only follow along for so long. Adding onto it, Daggers is a very emotional person, acting on those feelings rather than rationality when point comes to shove, and being hurt radically in an emotional way can put him into quite the doozy. When someone she loves or admires is mad at her, or has been killed, a depressive version of her is brought out, becoming even more dense and very stubborn, almost outright refusing any help, as she feels like he does not deserve it at all, due to thinking it was all his fault. Of course, whether or not something is her fault will depend on the situation. In the end, though, being turned Sueki brought a rather jaded edge to her character due to the young age she was brought into the world as one. Daggers may be flirty and kind, but behind it all is someone who mostly looks after themselves, not caring for much unless it's right in front of her. She does not actively pursue heroic deeds, nor does she want the glory of it; the only reason she even acts so brave is just to be better than the people she dislikes. Other than this, only those close to her would get the pleasure of being around someone sunny, as in public her demeanor, unless intrigued, is stoic and disinterested. » Likes:
- She LOVES relationships; specifically, having a lover. One of her dreams is to settle down with her soul mate, if she were to ever find them, and just raise a family, unburdened sorrow and death that normally befalls the world, despite her overly flirtatious and even swinger-like nature.
- Winter and everything associated with it has always fascinated her, and she'll stay out on snowy nights and actually sleep under a tree without any problem.
- Even without her Twisted Bloodline having a heavy effect on her sex drive, Daggers has always liked the expression of the body, and enjoys sexual activities.
- Foods such as bonbons and any type of rice are a sure way to treat Daggers any night, especially during a date. However, these do not compare to the joy and actual subsistence she obtains from fresh blood, especially blood from someone who is kind in some way, shape or form.
- Daggers is very fond of her guns, the Soulless Avengers, and can commonly be seen polishing them, taking it apart and building them, and making cute poses with them. She'll even occasionally take pictures of herself with them, even though she hates the thought of 'selfies' otherwise.
- The taking of innocent lives, for one, is something she truly detests, and because of that, she's more inclined to protect those who cannot defend themselves, if she is able to at all. However, not only does she need a confirmation of their innocence in the first place, but if she is clearly outmatched, there's no chance of her helping.
- Hurting the ones she holds dear, or losing them, is also something that she hates; if she can't make it up to them in some way, or can't save them from being injured or even worse, killed, it sends her down a loop of depression. That being said, those that aim to hurt her loved ones are ripe for the hunt.
- Foods such as lemons and reptilian-based meats are what she is repulsed of when it comes to that. She also heavily dislikes the taste of blood from a negative person.
- Finally, but most comically, she absolutely dreads the thought of taking her hat off if she doesn't trust a person. If it's damaged, or taken from her, unless they're just playing, it pisses her off to no end, and she'll stop at nothing to either avenge her hat, or take it back.
I. Character History» History:
Daggers was born in the beginning of the 1900's, to a rather mediocre family in Wales, within the United Kingdom. They were nothing special in the world - politically and financially - and weren't even anything out of the ordinary for her. They taught her the basic mannerisms a young woman ought to know at the time, and provided her with a comfortable, but not extravagant, home.
I. Equipment» Equipment:
» Item Name:
Soulless Avengers» Item Type:
Daggers Only» Used For:
Offense» Item Description:
These relatively normal looking MSRP handguns were recovered from the black market by Daggers one day, when looking for potent, yet stylish looking weapons to keep on her person. On their own merit, each of these guns holds about 8 rounds before needing a reload, at a caliber of around 45ACP. This gives most of its bullets a median of around 1093 ft/s, or 333 m/s, only barely reaching the sound barrier. It's Maximum Pressure comes out at around 21,000 PSI, which is powerful enough to break through a 1/6″ of steel. However, while they essentially were, and still are to a degree, simple handguns, it is what Daggers enchantments on these firearms that make them more unique. Branding both with horizontal eye-brands above the handle, these are the secret to its true power.
- Soul-Charged Shots:
- Power Scale:
» Obtained From:
Self/Daggers/Black Market.» Notes:
Starter Equipment; this isn't too OP, right? Also, the guns can be reloaded by her in around two seconds each gun, four if both at the same time.
I. Natural Abilities & Skills» Natural Abilities:
- Natural Abilities List:
I. Racial Abilities» Racial Abilities:
- Racial Ability List:
I. Bloodline» Bloodline:
- Twisted Lover Bloodline:
I. Umbra State» Umbra State Appearance:
[What does your Sueki look like in its Umbra State? Feel free to write this out, or use a picture!]» Umbra State Benefits:
[What happens when your Sueki enters Umbra State? Do they get any nifty powers, abilities, and things of this nature? If so, write them down!]
I. Skill Sheet
[To find out about what these skills are for, please READ THIS THREAD
before you try doing anything to it. After you have read it, do not fill your skills out until a staff member has graded your thread. The staff member checking your app will also give you Will Skills in which you can add to your app when approved. Click the spoiler below to see what tier gets what kind of skills.]
- Durability: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Trained/Beginner/Untrained
- General Speed: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
- Strength: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
- Weapon Skill: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
- Blood Rite Affinity: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
- Umbra Control: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
- Dependencies: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
- Bloodline Affinity: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
- Willpower/Determination: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
- Mental Deduction: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
- Pain Endurance: Elite/Advanced//Adept/Beginner/Untrained
- Focus: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
I. Roleplay Sample» Role Play Sample: The minuscule sounds of crickets filled the moonlit air this cool, quiet night on an island close to Japan. There were many gray clouds, obtuse in nature and producing the light sprinkle of snowfall fell upon the Earth. The only light that pierced this blanket of moisture was the twinkling from the bright full moon, which glowed even more so than the sun usually had. Under the sturdy cherry blossom trees, undaunted by any form of weather, almost even enjoying it, there stood a tall, blonde haired man, with the frame of a normal adult, but a look of which spoke miles more than his body could, staring up at the ball of lunar light with his bright, blue eyes. As that luster shined upon him, a young woman in her early twenties, with just as equally blonde hair, of which fell to her chest, with piercing hazel eyes felt her heart twinge...she could feel her new life beginning, here and now. And it was going to be because of this man. Somehow...it would be him...she may be happy again, after that strange occurrence within America years prior. As such, these feelings would escalate. Daggers was, indeed, happy. This would not even last two years, however, before all of it was ripped away...by her own action.
...But that was in the past. Now, it was just her, on a night just the same as that, over five hundred years later...her lover long gone to the underworld. No one would be for her this night, now on the island of Wales near England, a thick, cold layer of mist obscuring anything within ten meters of her vision. Though the weather could be considered as harsh, especially since the temperature had dropped to near zero, she endured it. It was her type of weather. The only type that had helped her remember her first times with the man she called husband, and the little boy she raised. All good times came to an end, she had always reasoned. It had to be done. She wouldn't have survived without it. But she knew this was wrong; if the young woman had been in her right mind during that horrible night, there was no way she would sacrifice them for her own life. A monster was born that night, no matter how reformed she may be as of now. Even to this day, the same justification poured from her plush lips, as much of a poisoned dagger to the back it was whenever spoken..."...The kind always have the sweetest blood."
END OF THE SUEKI APPLICATION
- Quote :
- "If the pen is mightier than the sword, what is mightier than the pen?"