Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reiatsu Training  Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Reiatsu Training  Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Reiatsu Training  Empty Reiatsu Training

Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:01 pm

Simply Russian

Ritsuko Nicklovich

Song: N/a STUFF - Artist: N/A STUFF - Words: N/A

[size=16]

The park was nothing like those of the smaller towns. Theirs were miniature formal gardens for the elderly that had retired there for the quiet life. They had benches, ornamental trees, flowers year round and water fountains in clear lakes that were stocked with Koi carp. But not here. Not in the big town. Here a park meant acres of concrete interspersed with neat grass verges. It had rollerblading tracks, tennis courts, basketball courts, water parks and skate boarder basins. There are vendors with hotdogs and burgers, vendors with curry and rice, vendors with tacos and sour cream. There's always music, sometimes clashing from various sources, none of them official. They don't have colour from roses or asters, but it is more vibrant than any planned garden. 

Ritsuko walked around the park and approached the hotdog salesman with a loving smile, as she asked for two hotdogs with mustard and ketchup. The salesman nodded and removed the hotdogs from the racks before placing them on buns and handing them to her, after handed him the money she waved goodbye as he did the same. As she happily ate the delicious delicacy something was on her mind...as she wanted to learn more on the idea of reiatsu and how to hopefully unlocked her true potential as a fighter, but who would be up for the task she wondered?

Coding By: [THEFROST]
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reiatsu Training  Left_bar_bleue24025/99999Reiatsu Training  Empty_bar_bleue  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

Reiatsu Training  Empty Re: Reiatsu Training

Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:03 pm
[4Viz 4 HIS birthday.]

Artist: Mogeko Castle - Song: MaouDamashii Town 10 - Word Count:

Perseus LOATHED being outside. He was more of an indoors person, being a researcher the outdoors was foreign terrain for the sheltered man. By sheltered meaning that for a large portion of his life he was treated like a king, or rather czar, doe to him being a walking nuclear reactor of sorts. He walked around in a red shirt and tight black jeans. A red, star-shaped gem was held by a thin gold chain around his neck, and it just oozed, and absorbed, reiatsu.

Perseus moaned and groaned as he was baked by the sun. He found a relatively shady bench next to a hot dog cart. He sat down and sighed in relief. He twirled his finger in the air as he started to lower the temperature in the area around him, making it cooler by a few degrees. He did this by simply taking reiatsu from the area and casting a simple spell to make things a bit more chilly, a fairly simple act for him.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reiatsu Training  Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Reiatsu Training  Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:38 am

Simply Russian

Ritsuko Nicklovich

[size=16]

It seemed utterly hopeless as she was on hold for the last two minutes waiting for an answer from her good friend Kai, since he was relatively strong the first time they fought he seemed perfect for the task.

"Guess he isn't home, well i should just head back an-

Suddenly she felt a cold wind brush against her despite it being relatively hot who could've done this? As cold licked at her face and crept under her clothes, spreading across her skin like the lacy tide on a frigid winter beach. Gently chattering teeth she wrapped her thin coat around her tighter. Looking for the culprit who did this she sensed a man with attire and that his spiritual energy was similar to her own, finally she's found someone who can help in her time of need...so she walked up to the man and moreso asked for assistance.

Hello, i couldn't help but notice that you have similar spiritual energy just like mine. May i ask if i could receive training from you?.

Lex Prailius
Lex Prailius
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reiatsu Training  Left_bar_bleue11500/20000Reiatsu Training  Empty_bar_bleue  (11500/20000)
Tiers:
http://lexprower.deviantart.com/

Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:01 pm

Artist: Gramatik | Song: Chillaxin By the Sea

The calm breeze flowed through the man's navy blue leather jacket as he walked on the pathway within the park, hearing the chatter of other people around him before looking over towards the garden that he walking right by. Lex wasn't exactly a guy that was all into flowers, but right now he felt he could appreciate the beauty of a little scenery now and again. He even stopped and leaned up against the rails that kept people from blantantly stepping over the flowers. He didn't even stay there for more than ten seconds before the small vixen that was perched on his shoulder began to speak out in his mind. 'Hehe, never took you for a sentimental kinda guy Lex. Something on your mind?' came her quizzical voice resonating in his thoughts. The man scoffed in return before slowly pushing himself off of the railing and continued his slow walk through the park.

'Heh, wasn't it you and Minerva that told me I should try to relax more? Both you girls are so flippant I swear Nina.' he remarked. The dark gray feline whacked him gently on the side of his face with her tail, a snooty 'humph' coming from her before she raised her nose to the air. 'Who are you calling flippant? You may be a different Lex from a different timeline, but you're the same ole Lex I know. You're too focused on your work and it's imperative that you relax once in a while. It's not even about tiring yourself out; too many things, or rather, people, will pass you by if you don't just stop sometimes and take in the world around you.' she warned. As usual, the female fox on his shoulder had a point, glancing over to see the pair of deep blue eyes staring into his own, a serious expression molded on the vixen's face. That is why he made her his advisor after all to watch out for things just like this. 'Now who's the one that needs to relax? I'll be fine Nina, but thanks for the concern all the same, I'll keep in mind to take a break from acquiring power and knowledge and such. After all, that is why I'm here right now hm?' he replied in a smooth tone.

The vixen rolled her eyes before she nodded slowly to the man's statement. 'Sure sure, if that's what you want to believe. The real reason you came out was because you ran out of materials for building your second plane from scratch and you came into town to look for more, you can't fool me Lex.' the vixen said in the same smooth tone with a coy smile looking straight at him. The man rubbed the back of his head with a nervous chuckle, a sheepish look on his face before he made his way towards a hot dog stand. 'Alright, I guess you have a point. I'll make a real effort next time instead of just being out of convenience, how does that sound?' he aswered telepathically, all the while ordering a bottle of water and paying the vendor for it. Once he walked away from the vendor, he couldn't help but lift up a finger with a smrik on his face. 'You can't deny that the results of our constant focus has been nothing less than superb.' he said as a small bit of spiritual energy began to form at the tip of his finger, hovering by an inch from his fingertip as it was like a small chunk of his power put in spiritual form. Despite it being so small at about a few centimeters in size, those that could sense such energy within the immediate area could feel the condensed pressure within that one bit of spiritual energy right away, a faint sound of wind almost coming from it.

Nina's Abilities
Spoiler:

Lex's Current Abilities
Spoiler:

Template By: [THEFROST]
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reiatsu Training  Left_bar_bleue24025/99999Reiatsu Training  Empty_bar_bleue  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:37 pm
[4Viz 4 HIS birthday.]

Artist: Mogeko Castle - Song: MaouDamashii Town 10 - Word Count:

Perseus looked up from his cooling state at a girl. Asking HIM to train her, just out of nowhere? She looked and sounded Russian, how could she not know who he was? Sure it had been a few decades since he was last used for anything by the Russians, but he was probably still used as a point of pride, considering his nature. "To think that Russian kids these days dont know about the Son of Russia. Eh, sure I will train you. Though it won't be easy. It can be as brutal as a Siberian winter. Now what is it that you need training for?" He said looking a bit determined to train the girl.

He looked around for a moment as he felt someone playing with their reiatsu. IF it wasnt for them being in a safe location that could be dangerous, as it could attract unwanted creatures. He then turned on a screen as he scanned for the person. It did not take him long to find the person, a man, and a fox. He stood up and pointed at the man and motioned for him to come over.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:38 am

Simply Russian

Ritsuko Nicklovich

"I'm very interested in learning how to release my spiritual energy and then try to properly control it. Knowing myself i believe it'll be completely outward and out of control causing alot of strain on my body, so hopefully once i understand the basics i can then further go to the first stage of human potential the sacred release state. she explained with eyes of determination and strength didn't matter how hard it would be as long as she can finally contribute against high level threats.

Suddenly the red hair stranger looked behind her and turning around she saw a man who had what appeared to be a tiny fix gripping tightly onto along his shoulders as he demonstrated the immense power he displayed by using one finger to create a small wind gust.

"I can get two masters for the price of one, what more can a girl ask for? This is gonna be the greatest thing since sliced bread!" she thought to herself as he awaited for the tall slender fellow with his miniature fox companion to approach them both.

Lex Prailius
Lex Prailius
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reiatsu Training  Left_bar_bleue11500/20000Reiatsu Training  Empty_bar_bleue  (11500/20000)
Tiers:

Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:29 am

The young man felt a gentle poke of the vixen's black-tipped tail against his shoulder before he glanced in her direction, seeing her silently point that same tail towards the direction of the red haired man. Just in time to watch him be 'beckoned' too, causing Lex to grumble as he glanced over towards Nina again. 'Be on alert Nina, we may be clones, but we don't want to give them unnecessary information about us if we don't have to.' he warned, slowly taking out something from his jacket to place over his right eye. This looked to be a scanner of sorts, a blue lens being suspended by an ear muffler-looking contraption only a few inches away from his eye to help him look straight through it. 'You idiot, you're the reason he's even asking us to come over there. Just don't overdo it, ok?' she replied back, her eyes never leaving the man's general direction. It seemed that there was a woman who must have just finished talking with him, because she was standing pretty close to the man's positon and she wasn't walking away or anything. 'Granted, that must have been on me with me using my Desert Fox technique. Still, this could be an ambush, so don't let up your guard.' he warned, his eyes flicking towards the vixen to see her reaction. The vixen was already tensing up, knowing that they were well within attack range of any decent fighter who had significant techniques up their own sleeve. 'Already on it.' she answered in a serious tone, her gaze locking onto the man that they were approaching.

By the time Lex was about ten feet away, he casually started pulling out a pair of gray leather gloves from the left pocket of his jacket this time, calmly putting them onto his hands and by now following Nina's example to keep his gaze locked onto the man from this point on. "Yo, beautiful day, isn't it? Though I will admit that it's a bit chilly out here." he called out cheerfully to them both, a friendly tone in his voice as he stopped about five feet in front of the two, the warm smile on his face being an attempt to seem easy to approach in case that the guy got the wrong impression that he was trying muster an attack earlier. That conjuring of spirit energy was what this was about after all, right? He had been in several cities at this point and besides his visit in Eldrazi, he had been pretty much a ghost in plain sight, no one giving him any attention whatsoever. So to come across someone who picked him out of a crowd within a park was nothing less than a reason to be careful that he may have given the wrong impression here.

Lex's Current Equipment
Spoiler:

Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:26 pm
Perseus sized up the man as he walked towards them, still scanning him and paying attention to his body language. The man was clearly preparing in case they were hostile. Once the man stopped getting closer Perseus spoke sternly to him "Cut the bullcrap, I'm not here to start a fight. This girl wants someone to help with controlling her reiatsu, and given your little show earlier you seem to be someone that can help me with this."

Perseus looked around scanning the area to see if there was anywhere that they could train together in the park. This park was huge, so there should be an uncrowded area somewhere. The screen made a dinging sound near a small pond. There wasn't anyone near the pond, the perfect place for some calm training. "Follow me" he said as he started walking to the small koi pond.

The tricking sound of water falling from a small waterfall in the pond filled the surrounding area. "This should be the perfect place. Calm, far from people. The perfect location for focusing."
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:46 pm

Simply Russian

Ritsuko Nicklovich

Ritsuko eyed the man and observed him from head to toe as his anxious little fox friend was clinging onto him like a koala to a tree it just didn't want to let go. The man was relatively well dressed and his slender body wasnt much to compliment on and his small demonstration of power was impressive.

As the man began to gesture his finger for them to follow along with him of course she immediately did so without a second thought, after all they both looked like they knew the basics and advanced methods of controlling reiatsu and why would she complain.

The koi pond now being rushed with a waterfall as the area around them began to fill with the chilling water making her body tingle, but with a look of determination and passion she saw this as the first step in her growth and it was time to finally get started...

Lex Prailius
Lex Prailius
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:01 pm

It seemed that the man was clearly calling the shots here, at least, on what he expected out of Lex and what he was planning on doing with the girl. The man's approach to this was not to Lex's liking however, as he crossed his arms and gave a quizzical look to the man as he heard him explain that the girl had asked for help controlling her 'reiatsu' and that based on what he saw Lex do, he figured he'd be adequate assistance to the same goal. 'What the hell is reiatsu?' came the vixen's voice in his mind. 'I have no clue, but my guess is that it's parallel to either spiritual energy or is spiritual energy in another language. Nina, check the database and see what that means.' he answered calmly as he heard the man finish his explanation. As the man in front of him was saying his last words before checking his device, Nina was sliding over a pair of royal blue tinted goggles over her eyes and making sure the strap was snug before several lines of text scrolled along the lens as information, successfully answering her question. 'Apparently, Reiatsu is the physical force/pressure that a person’s Reiryoku creates when released and Reiryoku is the amount of energy a being has stored within their body or soul.' she explained to him, slowly sliding the goggles above her eyes to let them rest on her forehead. You mean all this time I've been referring it as spiritual energy when it's been spiritual pressure this whole time?' he asked telepathically. 'Yeah it seems so, we've both been referring it as spiritual energy. When we disperse, we'll have to let both Minerva and Liacaru know the differences as well.' the vixen replied. 'Hehe, well I'll be damned, better we run into that little hiccup now than later I suppose.' he concluded.

By this time the man had found the place he was looking for and was in the process of telling Lex to follow him before the dark skinned man abruptly cut in, quickly putting up a gloved hand with a stern look on his face. "Whoa whoa whoa, before you even continue, I don't even KNOW you or her. Teaching someone control over something so crucial is serious business and I'm not about to just candidly offer assistance to two people I don't even know the names of. You're going to have to either show me who you are, or prove to me you want my help that badly." he instructed. The truth was, even as clones, both Lex and Nina were more than capable of holding their own in a fight. However, this had more to do with him not wanting to empower criminals or people with malicious intent without knowing that he could track them down later if he had to. After all, he had to look out for everyone's safety when it came to stuff like this. 'You're not actually considering helping them, are you? I mean, if the girl's the one that wants help, she would have spoke up by now. She could be a puppet under his control, ready to lure you into a trap if you head over towards that pond.' came Nina's voice again in his mind. 'Yeah I know, I was thinking the same. Still, there's nothing saying that she isn't just shy and had to muster up the courage just to talk to him. I'll start with her first, I have a move in mind that will be perfect for her to master if she's really serious about training and its defense is perfect in case the both of them really are shady.' he replied back to the vixen before he looked straight towards the girl.

"You, what's your name and why do you want to become familiar with reiatsu?" he asked firmly, his arms crossing once again as he kept his ground on the sidewalk. He wasn't going anywhere until they both seemed like people he could trust. All the while, his magical energy was building up around him, a surge of constant wind was subtly flowing near his body, the focus points being several points on his back. 'Lex, you sure you don't want me to siphon the spiritual energy for your moves?' the vixen asked, clearly showing concern in her voice that her owner wasn't trying to conserve his energy this time around. 'Nah nah, I got it from here Nina. Though do be on standby in case I do need some energy for later.' he answered, a bit of his spiritual energy flowing into the wind that was collecting and pressurizing around seven main points on his back by now. He wasn't really expecting her to answer right away, but he didn't expect her to fly off the handle either. It was the other guy's turn, turning to face the red headed man as he looked him over. "And you? What's your name? I at least like to know the names of the people I work with." he asked calmly, trying to show he wasn't trying to be hostile as well. He had to be delicate with this situation as he was sure that it could easily come off that he wasn't trying to be reasonable.

Lex's Current Abilities
Spoiler:

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum