Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shining Light Into The Abyss [Cirno/Ichika] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Shining Light Into The Abyss [Cirno/Ichika] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Shining Light Into The Abyss [Cirno/Ichika] Empty Shining Light Into The Abyss [Cirno/Ichika]

Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:23 am
[PLEASE PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

CONTINUED FROM HERE:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t18927p20-all-angel-s-find-their-way-home-cirno-ichika#123021

Shining Light Into The Abyss [Cirno/Ichika] 6EdIfMt

THE FRIGID HEROINE'S POST

Artist: FrostFM - Song: Garden Of Summer

Time flies by when you are spending it with people that you love. Time went by slowly, yet ever so quickly for the likes of The Celestial of The Ice because she was bounding with her newly adopted daughter. They spent many weeks together training, meditating, exploring the Angel Iramasha Nation and getting to know each other better. There was a sense of familiarity, bound and connection being forged between the two angel's and that made the insides of Cirno gush with new found joy.

Yet, with the good, there is always the bad.

That's something which cannot be avoided no matter what a spirit does in this life.

And so, from her observations, there was a sense of withdrawnness. Normally, when you ask a person a question, they are quick to open up about themselves if there isn't much to hide or any hurt done to their soul. Which is why, in Cirno's point of view, this lack of openness was concerning as it hinted that something was wrong with her history.

So, to get to the bottom of Ichika's origins, The Angel of The Ice called for her daughter to come find her near the edge of a cliff that overlooked the warm, emerald green forest below them. As the dawn of the morning sun brought another day of new life to the woods below them, she hoped to shine this similar light into the abyss of her daughter's shadowy origins....

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Shining Light Into The Abyss [Cirno/Ichika] WVMWLOu
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shining Light Into The Abyss [Cirno/Ichika] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Shining Light Into The Abyss [Cirno/Ichika] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Shining Light Into The Abyss [Cirno/Ichika] Empty Re: Shining Light Into The Abyss [Cirno/Ichika]

Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:43 am

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

The weeks had passed in a blur, so much in such a short time. The Angel felt like she was progressing at an alright pace, she was no where near Cirno's level but the little Iramasha felt better knowing she at least understood her nature as an Iramasha somewhat now and she had gotten to explore so much of this place and learn a lot! So it wasn't bad at all.

"It's so early, I wonder why she wants me here... Did I do something wrong?"

As she got closer to the destination she slowed her pace a little and pondered just why she was being summoned. Eventually she settled down these silly thoughts of trouble. She had done nothing wrong and it wasn't like Cirno didn't want her to come places before and just experience them. That's probably what this was. It all made sense, what else could it be?

Shifting her focus back to the situation she nodded to herself to try and let herself think better and with less troubling thoughts with her anxiety. She didn't want to be scared forever and so she had began trying to keep herself calm through a few exercises she had devised.

"I'm here!"

Although the announcement was probably unnecessary for her to make she walked up to stand next to the woman's side and wrap her arms around her waist. She wasn't exactly scared of heights anymore since knowing you could fly made that a little easier and she had essentially found herself learning how to fly in the past few weeks but it was also the presence of Cirno. She knew that even if she fell and couldn't fly then the woman beside her wouldn't let the girl hit the bottom.

"It's really pretty up here, getting up early has it's ups! How are you Mum?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Shining Light Into The Abyss [Cirno/Ichika] Gamma_Signature
Shining Light Into The Abyss [Cirno/Ichika] CHARACTER_LISTShining Light Into The Abyss [Cirno/Ichika] GRAPHICS_THREADShining Light Into The Abyss [Cirno/Ichika] TIMELINE_THREAD
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shining Light Into The Abyss [Cirno/Ichika] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Shining Light Into The Abyss [Cirno/Ichika] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Shining Light Into The Abyss [Cirno/Ichika] Empty Re: Shining Light Into The Abyss [Cirno/Ichika]

Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:48 pm

CONTINUED FROM HERE:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t18927p20-all-angel-s-find-their-way-home-cirno-ichika#123021

Artist: N/A - Song: Nostalgic Blood of the East ~ Old World

A small laugh exited the mouth of the frozen celestial after The Angel of The Earth had squeezed the waist of the motherly figure. The sensation of close touch brought forth from someone Cirno deeply loved made the woman feel at ease with any kind of doubt, dread or uncertainty which their future holds. It is why The Celestial responded back to Ichika's warmth by giving her a slow pat on the head; moving her fingers ever so slowly throughout her head well looking longingly down at her daughter to admire the pristine happiness which only a child-like essence could unveil to the world.

"I can see you are here, little one~! I'm quite happy that you managed to wake up this early to spend time with mommy."

The voice of Cirno drenched with a serene sense of happiness. As each word that left her mouth was calm, cool and flowed with pleasure as she eased over into a placid smile which reflected the joy radiating within her frigid heart. Of course, despite feeling this sense of great content, The Celestial of The Ice understood why the two of them were here. So, to peer further into that quest of understanding Ichika's origins, The Iramasha Mother motioned for her little one to sit on her lap so that they could begin unpacking the baggage of The Earth Angel's soul.

"Come, sit. It is pretty up here and you have a good view of all the natural beauty of the land for as far as the eye can see up here."

If Ichika took her advice, then the motherly figure of Cirno would wrap each of her arms around the chest of Ichika and hold the child closely to her heart as she rested her head atop The Angel of The Earth. For a few moments, The Celestial savored this moment before responding to her beloved daughter.

"Well, mommy has been excellent with you around. It's hard not to be happy seeing your smile everyday!"

And that much was the truth. There was a lot of happiness swaying around in the icy corners of Cirno's heart as a result of having to take care of Ichika, teach her about the world and watch her blossom into her own angel. So, to speed that process of inner growth along, she decided to follow that up with a question of her own to start sinking deeper into the spirit of The Angel of The Earth.

"But you are probably wondering why I called you up here so early, right? If so, I just want to know one thing: what is your past like? I believe you told me you came from the Black World, but I want to know more about your past so I can get to know you better, Ichika."

Then, after nuzzling her cheek against the hair of the child, Cirno added this on before silencing herself.

"That is, if you feel comfortable telling me that."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shining Light Into The Abyss [Cirno/Ichika] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Shining Light Into The Abyss [Cirno/Ichika] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:17 am

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

The young angel appreciated the attention her scalp got, gently pressing her head into the hand as if to ask for more until it finally came time to let go of the hand and look up curiously as to what came next. It seemed like a fair trade to her immature mind to get to sit on the bigger Iramasha's comfy lap. So without further ado she jumped right into the offer and got herself positioned after a bit of squirming until she was comfortable. The comfort factor increased though as she got embraced and her head was used to host Cirno's own.

"I'm happy I make you happy. I want everyone to be happy."

Seemingly ignorant to the impossibility of that statement as that was the benefit of having such a childish and idealistic view on the world that all adults eventually came to realise was not the case. Ichika though remained in that bubble of optimism.

The next question made her flinch a bit in the embrace, she didn't want that question though. She liked to pretend that wasn't the case and keep it under the rug but she was asked to spill her guts and so Ichika sat there quietly for a few minutes trying to think of how to respond despite already knowing she'd inevitably spill it anyway. That didn't mean she wouldn't try to delay the inevitable though she struggled thinking of how she could so it inevitably came back to just talking about it.

"Well.. What specifically do you want to know?"

A little curious herself at what aspects of her life were of interest to Cirno rather than just go on ahead and talk about the whole thing and being evasive with it as well. She decided she'd let her mother press for the specifics.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Shining Light Into The Abyss [Cirno/Ichika] Gamma_Signature
Shining Light Into The Abyss [Cirno/Ichika] CHARACTER_LISTShining Light Into The Abyss [Cirno/Ichika] GRAPHICS_THREADShining Light Into The Abyss [Cirno/Ichika] TIMELINE_THREAD
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:09 am

CONTINUED FROM HERE:

Artist: Toby Fox - Song: Chill

It always warmed the heart of Cirno to see that her daughter always had such a bright and glowing happiness which filled her frigid heart with glee on days that felt rather glum. It was a sight which should be stored and made precious in the mind of The Celestial when the inevitable day times would befall her. So she'd savor these loving moments before the inevitable elephant in the mood ultimately changed the atmosphere of the conversation between the two of them when it came to touching on the contents of Ichika's past in the black world.

There was a high amount of deliberation being processed through the mind of The Angel of The Earth as she tried to comprehend the right words to say when that question of her past was uttered to her by Cirno. For this reason is why The Celestial then kept her daughter comfortable by simply giving her slow, gentle pats to the head to otherwise calm the spirit of Ichika so that she may take her time coming to some kind of answer. After all, her mother was in no rush to get to the bottom of her origins as she understands such subjects are sensitive for any person to really get to the root; much less one with a child-like mind.

Eventually, after a few minutes of waiting, Cirno got an answer from Ichika. Her response to the question posed to her was a question posed back to her mother: what specifically did she want to know? That reply then made The Celestial of The Ice pause for a moment to think of what inquiry into her past might be best to start things off. So, after taking a few seconds to comprehend this thought, The Iramasha came to a head mentally and set her oceanic gaze back to the sights of her daughter so that she may know her mother had her full and undivided attention placed solely on her.

"I want to know what it was like for you to grow up in the Black World. Who were your parents? Were you happy there? How did you make it out of the black world? Maybe I'm overloading you with questions, so please take your time to try and answer them as I feel this may be a lot to ask, but I ask these things out of love so that I can know how to better cultivate, heal and grow your spirit as I feel there is something in you that is hurting and holding you back, Ichika."

And with those sincere words uttered forth with the utmost of care behind them, The Celestial Of The Ice held her breath and could only wait to see what type of response she'd get back from her daughter to these questions into her unknown origins. She was hoping that things weren't too grim, but if they were, they were going to be worked on one way or another in her mind. That love a mother has for her children was far too great for anything to stand in the way of this nurturing instinct to be ceased. That is what Cirno wanted to believe, anyway.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum