Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

+ S i n F a l l +

+17
Mana-Kun
JJ
Keten
Akemi★
Grand
Rena
Teitoku
Raiki
Genpaku
Elendril
Dai
Zero
MaidInAmn
Majestic Moose
Tsubine
Kitty
THEFROST
21 posters
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
+ S i n F a l l + Left_bar_bleue99999/99999+ S i n F a l l + Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

+ S i n F a l l + Empty + S i n F a l l +

Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:29 pm
S i n F a l l

+ S i n F a l l + Chaos_symbol

Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Allies: The Nuevo Espada and The Kokuryuteishi

Info: Sin Fall is located mostly within Demon World, though they have branches that have extend into the depths Hueco Mundo, The Kokuryuteishi's Realm with the approval of Kin and various places on Earth that they already have strongholds on. Its history dates back thousands of years ago when The Demon King, Touketsu, founded and created Demon World. Touketsu created this organization in order to enforce his laws across Demon World and Earth, keep his way of ruling things stable within Demon World should he ever disappear and to create an elite military force to fight alongside him in wars.

Objectives: Some of the tasks that Sin Fall must complete is to of course help their Demon King become free from his sealed chamber within Ketsu Iramasha, The Demon Iramasha Leader. Another objective that they have is to keep on conquering, destroying and causing Chaos all over Earth with the help of the Nuevo Espada and The Kokuryuteishi. They are also assigned to maintain order within Demon World should riots ever break out due to Touketsu's long absence. Eventually, though, when Touketsu is back at full power, they will go on to achieve his goals of attaining immorality, mastering the abilities of Death itself and going on to wage war with the Soul Society with their alias.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

R A N K S

The King: Abaddon Astarot (Genpaku)

The Queen: Mana

[color=#92000a]____________________________________

[First Circle]

Archduke -Open-
Grand Duke/Grand Duchess: -Open-
Knights:

[Second Circle]

Archduchess:
Grand Duchess: Saiko Mori (The Frost)
Knights: -Open-

[Third Circle]

Archduke
Grand Duke/Grand Duchess:
Knights:

[Fourth Circle]

Archduke/Archduchess:

[Fifth Circle]

Archduke/Archduchess: Masaru Som (Austin)

[Sixth Circle]

Archduchess: -Open-

[Seventh Circle]

Archduke: Hiroyuki Ichiro (kylekaotikk)
Knights: Kakushi Misuto

[Eighth Circle]

Archduke/Archduchess: Reserved for Zarot (Genpaku)

[Ninth Circle]

Archduke -Open-
Grand Duke/Grand Duchess: Shade (Zero)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rank Description

Knights: Knights are what make up a majority of Sin Fall. The strengths of these players can range greatly since there are so many of them. These people usually have to take orders from the Grand Duke or Archduke, however. Unless you have enough strength to kill said person and take their position.

Grand Duke/Grand Duchess: These are the second in command within Sin Fall next to Archduke/Archduchess. Typically these people give out orders to knights, follow the wishes of the Archduke and are paid very handsomely.

Archduke/Archduchess: Archdukes and Archduchesses are the people who are in charge of each circle and make sure everything is ran to perfection. They give out orders, create new rules, make missions and are typically able to meet with Mana in order to get in contact with Touketsu.

First Circle: People in this section of Sin Fall are typically in charge of all inter dimensional travel or matters, dealing with concerns on Earth and watching over the other gateways (Such as Gatsguna) for Demons, Hollows and Kokuryuteishi members. These people are also usually the first on the battlefield as they have the fastest access to jump from world to world. They also pass judgement upon members and give out missions when needed

Second Circle: Individuals in Second Circle are the ones who are in charge of keeping up Sin Fall's appearance to those in Demon World and the surrounding worlds. That makes a lot of the members in this circle very attractive and lustful.

Third Circle: Third Circle is given the job of gathering, creating and thinking of more ways to produce weapons, enhance demon powers, think of tactical plans in battle and many other things that benefit Sin Fall and Demon World in order to make sure their strength is second to none.

Fourth Circle: The Demons in Fourth Circle have the task of collecting, stealing or creating Yen from all races expect those affiliated from the Kokuryuteishi or The Neuvo Espada. They are also in charge of rationing out payments to people in Sin Fall.

Fifth Circle: Fifth Circle is one of the strongest, aggressive and powerful groups within Sin Fall. The people in this section are usually the first ones who are deployed into battle after First Circle or used for missions that require serious man power. They are also seen helping out the Seventh Circle on occasion in Demon World due to their violent nature.

Sixth Circle: Sixth Circle is in charge of making sure everything within Sin Fall's inner circle is maintained. They check to make sure all the members of Sin Fall aren't dead, missing or injured. They also dispose of traitors, weaklings and other problems.

Seventh Circle: Seventh Circle's duties are to police Demon World, watch the citizens, make arrest if they need to, kill and asset First Circle in policing the other realms such as Earth or the Soul Society. These people are typically very violent and powerful as they must enforce Touketsu's law

Eighth Circle: Eighth Circle could be comparable to the Gotei 13's own 2nd Division. The people in this section of Sin Fall are in charge or best prepared for all stealth missions, spying and dealing with traitors. These people also typically receive orders from Mana or Touketsu himself.

Ninth Circle: The missions that Ninth Circle members are usually related to torture, imprisonment and sadistic experiments to all of the prisoners of war. They are also sent along with First Circle to torment the people they round up or kidnap others during war battles.

Yen Payments

Archduke/Archduchess: 120,00 Yen
Grand Duke/Grand Duchess: 80,000 Yen
Knights: 50,000 Yen

Template To Join

Sin Fall Position

• Name: (State The Name Of Your Character)
  • Application: (Give us the link to your character)
  • Circle: (which circle do you want to join?)

Code:
[b][u]Sin Fall Position[/u][/b]

[list]
[*]Name: (State The Name Of Your Character)
[*] Application: (Give us the link to your character)
[*]Circle: (which circle do you want to join?)
[*]Rank: (Which rank do you want?)
[/list]

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:09 pm; edited 12 times in total

+ S i n F a l l + WVMWLOu
Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
+ S i n F a l l + Left_bar_bleue0/0+ S i n F a l l + Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
https://www.facebook.com/KeshaKJ/

+ S i n F a l l + Empty Re: + S i n F a l l +

Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:35 pm
Sin Fall Position

Last edited by Kitty on Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

||Kitty's Characters||

+ S i n F a l l + PLEASEWORK2
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
+ S i n F a l l + Left_bar_bleue99999/99999+ S i n F a l l + Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:38 pm
Welcome to Sin Fall!

Approved!

Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
+ S i n F a l l + Left_bar_bleue7380/100+ S i n F a l l + Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:50 pm
Sin Fall Position

Tsubine's Character List
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:53 pm
Approved....

....SHE'S IN DESPAIR

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:37 pm
APPROVED, HUNGRY HELPER!

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:17 pm
Sin Fall Position

Auto approving myself since this is my own org and character.

MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
+ S i n F a l l + Left_bar_bleue5/100+ S i n F a l l + Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:03 pm
Sin Fall Position

• Name: Telcinvohlis, Oppressor of Eden
  • Application: Telcinvohlis
  • Circle: 9th Circle of Hell

+ S i n F a l l + 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:06 pm
Approved!

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum