Joined : 2018-02-23
Posts : 5
Karma : 0
|Subject Post 1Subject: Suhuko Sinclair [APPROVED 4-1+] Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:18 pm|| |
I. Basic Information» Name:
Suhuko Sinclair» Titles:
The Earthshatter Fist | Professor Heartshaker» Age:
The Sugiuran of Forgiveness» Kingdom:
- Eastern Lands:
Rogue» True Appearance Description:
Suhuko is a young man standing at 6'ft (or 72 inches), weighing at around 190 lbs (or 86 kilograms). The first notable feature of his body would have to be his deep, emerald green eyes, sparkling with a sense of mystery and warmth at all times. To pair with this comes his short, neck length hair, with bangs leaning towards the left and never obscuring his eyes. Overall, his skin tone is a fair cream color, which turns a little red when flustered or exerting energy. Underneath his usual clothing lies a toned figure, which, while noticeable, is nowhere as ridiculous as a bodybuilder or model's famous six-pack abs or pecs. As for clothing, this usually consists of reddish brown pants, a grey college jacket over a plain black t-shirt, a pair of black dressing shoes, and a blue-striped scarf with the words "Aquaiore" sewed into its length in cursive with white letters.» True Appearance Picture:
- Misc. Pics:
II. Personality Traits» Personality:
Generally, Suhuko is a very laid back, warm hearted person, with a tendency to simply infect his surroundings with his soft, small smile. Along with this comes a fatherly nature, wanting to take care for those unable to themselves, and assist in any way he possibly can. Suhuko also tends to be a pacifist, preferring to solve problems with diplomacy, but not having problems with friendly sparring matches at all. As a Professor, Suhuko also tends to be analytical when it comes to the environment and people around him, making sure to take into account any detail he can. As a side effect of being an author and English teacher alike, he also never judges anybody by their covers, bearing with someone at their beginnings until the book has been revealed. This most likely stems from the fact he creates complex characters in his own stories. Behind all of this goodness lies insecurity and guilt, however.
Anger has always been a problem for Suhuko. While not a short fuse by any means, once put into an enraged state, its nearly impossible to calm him down without bringing to attention what type of monster he is; most notably in combat, where he completely and mercilessly destroys anything in his path. If not in a fight, the aggression can be seen as borderline senile, breaking anything around him to alleviate the pain of being furious. In truth, he hates to ever feel like this. The second part of his personality that is somewhat undesirable to him is the fact he has never found the capacity to forgive himself for his past transgressions, and holds himself accountable for anything that goes wrong with anyone he meets, or vice versa. This makes him stubborn to a fault, while also causing him to avoid bonds deeper than simple friendship, to try and save himself the shame of losing someone he cares deeply for by being an idiot.
As for quirks, Suhuko is actually rather raunchy around those he's comfortable with, having a low undertone of suggestivity to women and men alike. This is counterintuitive to his goal of avoiding anything more than friends, but it's something he cannot help, especially considering what he writes as an author. Another quirk is his tendency to quote other authors, or characters from books, having an extended knowledge of pop culture as a result. This also correlates with him sometimes channeling his own characters, but thankfully, in a much more passive way.» Likes:
- Books: This is one of Suhuko's favorite pastimes; simply sitting down with a good, complex book and reading his anxiety away.
- Writing: When Suhuko isn't teaching or tutoring his pupils, the work Suhuko undergoes as both a passion and a living would be writing books. They usually consist of fictional, slice of life pieces, and he has already gotten recognition from publishers in America and Japan. His specialty lies in erotica, however.
- Teaching: Suhuko values his life as a personal educator - despite of if the one he teaches does not appreciate his efforts - so it's not uncommon for him to think over lesson plans as a hobby and passion instead of an annoyance or obligation.
- Sparring & Training : Despite his pacifistic nature, Suhuko cannot help but enjoy a good, friendly sparring match, due to his earlier ways of life, and can be seen training himself daily to stay in shape, and push his limits.
- Foodstuffs: Foods common in his meals include anything spicy, or lean meats such as chicken. As for beverages of choice, tea is his all time favorite; specifically earl gray.
- Math: The subject of Math has been his worst enemy since the likes of Middle School. It's not a surprise to see him appalled at the sight of a math teacher educating little ones on it, despite him acknowledging it's an appropriate skill for life.
- Disrespect: To disrespect anyone or anything ticks Suhuko off to no end. You'll almost never see him mistreat someone, and if he himself catches anyone doing so, they have another thing coming for them. It stems from his position in the school system, where respect is key to get anything done.
- Foodstuffs: Suhuko has a distaste for cooked fish, but may eat it raw with delight. As for beverages, he hates soda.
III. Character Background» History
Suhuko was born on December 20th, 2393, within the Kingdoms of the East in the Sugiuran's Homeworld. Despite being born in the Eastern Lands within the Sugiuranian dimension, however, Suhuko did not spend any huge majority of his life there. Most of his time has been spent on Earth, in the United States of America, after his parents decided to take a vacation there, eventually buying a house and staying rather than going back to their homeland. Even to this day, these old ones have no clue what about this universe - this planet - pulled them towards it and wouldn't let them go. As such, while Suhuko at least has a basic knowledge of his people, such as how their power outside of their own home is channeled through a Sacred Weapon, and their Guardian Beast, he does not know the politics or intricacies of that world.
In his early youth, nothing much happened to Suhuko. He went about as a regular human child would, eyes flashing around in enthusiasm, until he had reached the age of five. By this time, he was already intelligent enough to read at a sixth grade level, which ended up crafting his mind to think logically fairly quickly. How was this relevant? Well, he started to pick up on how physically different he was compared to others at his age, alongside the fact he should not be nowhere near as intelligent. This also stemmed from a strange feeling that coursed through him at all times - his psi. At this time is when he did learn of his people, straight from his parents, allowing him to comprehend what he really was. It was a shocking revelation, to be sure - being told you're essentially an alien - but it didn't really bother him. Suhuko took this as an opportunity to improve himself beyond any human limitations, rather than outcast himself out of fear, so he could better serve society. Suhuko also found a liking to flames following this, after he witnessed a forest fire near his house occur. While it destroyed a lot of life, he also learned that this was controlled, in order to help benefit the ecosystem. This sparked a curiosity in him profound enough to the point he compared it to the concept of forgiveness; for in his mind, a fire is a constantly reforming entity of life. Where it destroys, it also recreates in its own destructive wake, giving it enough worth to be 'forgiven' by society, for being so deadly, if cooking food wasn't enough for it already.
When Suhuko first stepped foot into Middle School around the age of eleven, this is where his passion for writing began. From the combined efforts of his increased reading tendencies, and the multitude of fantasies and real world stories alike available to him by having access to the internet, and taking on more responsibility, he decided from there this would be one of his career paths; and if not, a passionate hobby. On top of this, his first true friend - and future lover - would meet him here, right at the beginning of sixth Grade. Her name was Aquaiore, a young eleven year old girl in his English class. From day one, they had become fast friends, almost inseparable from each other later down the road, sharing a spiritual bond unlike any other that they themselves could not fathom, and only follow. The good times stopped rather abruptly once they had made it to the eighth grade. A violent bully ended up nabbing her to beat her up at the top of the school rooftop, and barricaded the door so no teachers could get in, and had to wait for police. They did this to taunt Suhuko specifically, as he had stood up to them more than once during their endeavors, and was desperate to gain better ground against the noble young boy. That was their last mistake. Having his innate strength unleashed, his psi allowed him to bust the door open with a single strike of a multi-colored pen that appeared out of his chest, then quickly pursue the antagonizing brat, to the point he was beaten to unconsciousness. Using the powers of his new Sacred Weapon, he ended up burning away blotches of the boy's skin with the acid in its ink, and burnt them with the power of its black, inky flames. Suffice to say, this horrified everyone, even Aqua - as grateful as she was - and he ended up being expelled from school, and set on probation. If he had killed him, there's no doubt his punishment would have been worse.
All throughout high school, due to his past crime, Suhuko temporarily took on the persona of a delinquent, if only to keep others away from him as he was 'rehabilitated'. It wouldn't have made sense to anyone that saw his straight A-Grades - asides from Math which was indefinitely a C...the subject had always been his worst enemy - as, compared to his behavior, these were the grades of a valedictorian. While this indignant nature got him into occasional trouble, no one ever crossed him, or even anyone else while he stayed around, in fear of inciting his wrath. By the end of it, he regained some of his former self, readily socializing and getting his life back together as he prepared for college. He would graduate at the ripe age of eighteen, before heading straight for his next phase in life.
Once making it towards his designated Academy, he was reunited with his long lost friend, Aqua, to both their delights. She had grown into a young, beautiful, and rather capable adult, who even had a grasp on water magic. Likewise, during his delinquent years, Suhuko had trained in street fighting and got ahold of his psionic powers, in order to control his fiery abilities. They were a perfect Yin/Yang companionship, further capitalized on when they realized they loved each other. They dated each other on their whole college campaign, and eventually got married when they both turned twenty-three, where they'd experience many of life's first pleasures together solely. This included, of course, sexual intercourse, of which Suhuko would lovingly compile into one of his best selling novels, "The Flameseeker", capturing the hearts of screwed up BDSM lovers locally. Of course, the names were changed, so none of their secrets were revealed~.
Unfortunately for him, their marriage would only last a full year before coming to a complete and utter end. It turns out, the boy who he so brutally messed up came back to bite him in the arse, capturing his woman once more after a fruitless fight between his darkness and her water. This was during work, but the message was sent clearly by one of his lackeys. Suhuko was given a time limit before she was to die, and while he so desperately tried to make it, it wouldn't have mattered in the end. When he made it to the disclosed location, all he would see left of his one true love was a mangled corpse, with blood soaking the walls and another grotesque sight that scarred him for life. The bully - known as Victor - had violated her, on top of murder. Furious beyond all measure, nothing was left of Victor, or the small warehouse building they shared, when Suhuko was done with him...completely incinerated into ash and nothingness. Victor got the last laugh regardless, as now the young author was left with a gaping hole in his heart he was not sure would ever close.
All of this time, Suhuko had been interested in becoming a private tutor for the likes of kids who had trouble learning from their incompetent teachers, or simply just because study buddies were low in supply, but high in demand. While the death of his wife crushed him from within, he couldn't deny that he needed to go on; if not for himself, for her. As such, for now he simply teaches and writes...admittedly, with a lack of luster, but the only thing keeping him from ending it all was his passions. Whether or not it was his fault, one thought always echoed in his mind, contrary to the sins he has forgiven of others... "It was my fault."
IV. Abilities & Equipment» Natural Abilities
» Sacred Weapon
- Due to the enhancement provided by not only his psi, but natural instinct and power alone, Suhuko is already at a lower tier of supernatural prowess, both from training, and his race. They are strong enough to punch an individual through a thick concrete wall; able to break steel pillars of around 2 inches thick with their bare hands; able to move at speeds faster than the human eye can perceive, both travel and combat-wise; able to exert themselves to peak capacity for eight hours without fatigue; agile enough to climb the tallest of buildings, leap to high feats into the air and distant miles (around twenty feet upwards from the ground, for example); able to dodge automatic gunfire; intelligent enough to understand complex problems in a mere second; flexible enough to coordinate their limbs perfectly and their combat skills are advanced enough to defeat large groups of enemies, sometimes through single maneuvers, though only if they are weaker than he. Durability wise, Suhuko could take concussive blows of, at max, could destroy an entire average-sized city street. However, weapons such as anything with a blade, arrows, or bullets can pierce him with no problem, unless his psi is being cast out of his body.
- Suhuko, during his delinquent years, has learned traditional bare-knuckle boxing without any aid, being very efficient in its usage, which does utilize grapples and kicks, unlike traditional bare-knuckle boxing in modern day. At the end of his time, however, he also received help from a sensei that taught him the art of Taekwondo, which emphasizes agility and skill, on top of usually using kicking as a main method of attack. As such, the stance is more narrow compared to the wide stances of karate, which, while this brings less stability, the countermeasure is the fact it allows for increased agility. His prowess in this martial art is of Black Belt 9th Dan.
- Utilizing his psi, Suhuko can perform high level feats of Pyrokinesis. The control and intensity of his in the art of it is so great that it can destroy buildings the size of the average warehouse in only around five minutes, reaching temperatures of 4000 degrees Fahrenheit if left to set for too long. However, he can also cause his fires to be completely harmless if he so chooses, despite burning so brightly, allowing him to potentially trick someone with it.
- Suhuko's psi creates a passive energy shield around him at the beginning of a post, allowing him to block projectiles such as bullets or arrows for a single post before dispersing, though does not block attacks from a physical body or a weapon like a blade. If a projectile is as strong or stronger than an average frag grenade, the shield is broken through, causing damage to him. It's this way due to how he is as a person; never one to start the fight first. If he were to do so, however, the shield does not apply, and disperses automatically.
- While not exactly combat oriented, Suhuko has a constant aura of warmth around him, as though a comfy fire was lit in the room. This could potentially make him an easier target for infrared vision, though, as he has no way to turn this off. The exact temperature would be around 80 degrees fahrenheit around him at all times.
- Finally, Suhuko's mind is resistant to mind-based attacks and control, due to the enormous amount of willpower he has, though definitely not immune.
» Item Name:»Personal Mystic Eyes:
Probative Will» Item Type:
Suhuko Exclusive; Sacred Weapon» Used For:
Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary/Utility» Item Description:
"Probative Will" is the Sacred Weapon of Suhuko Sinclair. In shape and design, this is literally just a multi-colored pen of regular size, and four cartridges - which can even be used for traditional writing. However, when using it as his medium, Suhuko can empower its ink cartridges with different effects. Three of them represent the three sides of himself; Anger, Forgiveness, and Love. The last cartridge is the default method of attack the weapon takes on. Switching between cartridges takes a whole post, due to the energy required to apply effects and so forth, not because it's hard to change it.
- Black Ink Mode (Default):
- Red Ink Mode:
- Blue Ink Mode:
- Green Ink Mode:
» Obtained From:
Self (Sacred Weapon)» Notes:
At Master Level, Suhuko's Mystic Eyes have the ability to raise the temperature of anything he looks at by an immeasurable amount, at exactly 10 degrees Celsius (50 degrees fahrenheit) per post. His Mystic Eyes can accomplish this by agitating molecules into accelerated movement. The effect lasts as long as his eyes stay on the target. It can be disrupted by simply moving his line of sight away from whatever he intends on heating up, or blinding him.» Equipment
V. Joushou (上昇, Ascending)
(This requires a 3-3 to acquire)» Joushou Appearance
» Joushou Abilities
- Suhuko's Probative Will evolves into a sword-like spear weapon, able to cut through steel beams as though it is nothing. Along with that, every previous ink power asides from Green Ink and Blue Ink is enhanced; Red Ink can now dissolve through buildings efficiently - and black ink can now spread fire, via bubbling up quite like grease on a frying pan, thus shooting three 1 meter (in diameter) balls of ink out of the main body around twenty meters away every post.
- Through his Joushou, Suhuko has a better understanding of his pyrokinesis, and has managed to learn how to control and turn it into lightning as well. By separating the positive and negative energies of his body and its flames internally, he can concentrate it through Probative Will or his fingertips, as precise, deadly bolts of lightning. This energy does actually travel at lightning speeds, and has the same attack potency of true lightning.
- The Jounshou Suhuko obtains extends his body's reaction times to most attacks dramatically, allowing him to easily dodge and finesse someone striking him at lightning speeds, as well as travel at said speeds. This is equivalent to around Mach 40 (forty times the speed of sound.) Being able to dodge does not apply to homing techniques, nor techniques that target on a non-physical level.
VI. Zenou (前王, Before the King)
(This requires a 2-1 to acquire)» Zenou Appearance
» Zenou Abilities
- Probative Will becomes even stronger than when used in the Joushou, increasing the blade's potency to the point it can slice through buildings like butter. Meanwhile, Red Ink now obtains the same sticky properties Black Ink has, while Black Ink actively tunnels into the surface it lands on about 2 inches at most, making it even harder to glob off.
- The Zenou's Lightning is now 2 times as more potent as traditional lightning, in all categories, including speed, temperature, and attack potency.
- Through the Zenou, previous physical feats from the Joushou is increased 2 times, just like with Lightning. On top of this, however, his base strength is also increased by 2 times base.
VII. Kyuu Kyou (仇供; lit. Pledged Revenge)
(You must have at least have Advance in your Release Skill before gaining this release state, as well as 0-3. If not leave this striked out or remove this section all together)
» Kyuu Kyou Appearance (What does your Sugiuran look like during Kyuu Kyou Release?)
» Kyuu Kyou Abilities (What abilities does your Sugiuran gain, or approve in during this release?)
VIII. Skill Sheets[SKILL SHEETS ARE NOT TO BE FILLED OUT UNTIL AFTER A TIER IS GIVEN! WILL SKILLS WILL BE GIVEN BY THE STAFF MEMBER THAT GRADES YOUR APP! FOR MORE INFORMATION, LOOK AT THIS THREAD]
Additional Note: The skill sheets, as of Saturday, February 10, 2018, have had small additions. There are new skills, and Master has been renamed to "Elite". Furthermore, Master is now the bridge in-between Elite and Grand Master. For more information, and the rest of the skill sheets, READ THIS THREAD
Soldier Skill Sheet
- Durability: Trained
- General Speed: Trained
- Strength: Adept
- Weapon Skill: Beginner
- Sugiura Magic: Trained
- Mystic Eyes: Trained
- Martial Arts: Adept
- Release Control: Beginner
- Willpower/Determination: Adept
- Mental Deduction: Advanced
- Pain Endurance: Adept
- Focus: Adept
IX. Roleplay Sample» Role Play Sample: "Yep, seems I've made it here, safe and sound...Good! Now...young man, my name is Suhuko Sinclair. I'll be your English Professor, and tutor, for the rest of the year, as you know. My email and contact information I'll provide to you shortly, so if you have questions, or problems at home, we can discuss it so your grades are not harmed. I only have one rule in our partnership, and that's to not talk unless asked too, or until I'm done talking. Today, we're going to get through the boring 'read the page of this textbook' section, before we actually get to what I want to teach. This part is simply so you can pass my own personal test later down the year. We're also not doing icebreakers, unless you want to, because...not all of us are social butterflies. Now, turn to page 15."
In truth, Suhuko was talking to the mirror, adjusting his glasses nervously as he did so. This was a rehearsal of sorts, as he had never actually been able to tutor anyone before. It was exciting to him, but also terrifying all the same, bullets of sweat trailing down his cheeks. Keeping his cool around the brats he may have to deal with one day was something he hoped he could manage - and as for the ones who truly appreciated his work, he needed to actually be competent for them too. Kids could learn a lot these days by themselves on the internet, and the need for true teachers in the world seemed to be almost zero, even with how forced into the system they are. But Suhuko wanted to be the prime example of why they were still useful. If life had taught him anything, it's heartfelt wisdom that was the true moral of the story at the end of the day, and not the memorization of a bunch of crappy graphs and formulas. Wisdom was the key to why a teacher was needed for these growing younglings; without it, how could they effectively use their accumulated knowledge, for the betterment of themselves, and mankind itself? He knew the pains the youth of modern day had to deal with, being put under strict, unpassionate cretins who had no clue of the world around them other than their own view. So it was his job to show that not all teachers were like that, no matter how painful the process might be. This self assurance slowly brought calm to him, as he realized it wouldn't be as bad as he thought. In a few weeks, he would be released from training, and thrust upon any eager student wishing for a Master of the language arts, or simple language in general, as he knew many. Then it would show him that his chosen career was worth it."Everything is going to be okay..."
END OF THE SOLDIER APPLICATION
- Quote :
- "If the pen is mightier than the sword, what is mightier than the pen?"
Last edited by Suhuko on Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total