Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Sinful Angel And A Lustful Demon [Lilium/Arianda] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000A Sinful Angel And A Lustful Demon [Lilium/Arianda] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

A Sinful Angel And A Lustful Demon [Lilium/Arianda] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Sinful Angel And A Lustful Demon [Lilium/Arianda]

Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:25 pm
Lilium let out quite the huff when Ari asked for two favors; One to stop trying to convince the demoness and herself that she could get strong by herself, and the other for her name. She rolled her eyes, just letting out a small growl, til she crossed her arms.

"Urrrhh... Fine. Lilium. My name, is Lilium. Are you hap-" She was surprised by the second quick hug, being put into a position where Ari was holding her shoulders. She kept her mouth shut as Ari went on her little feels talk, of how more is better than one, yadda yadda...

"I can't do that first favor because what I am saying is the truth. I can help myself, I don't need anyone else..." Weakness became absurdly apparent in her eyes, her slowly moving to hug herself, "I... I can be... I can do things on my own... I'm not a baby..." Tears formed in her eyes, as her emotions became a tornado. "I... Don't... Don't... Im not... Im not a plaything... I'm not... Im not lower... I'm not... Please no..." She didn't appear quite on level with Ari in terms of reality, seeming to lapse into a memory for a moment, til she shook her head and sharply took in a breath, rubbing her eyes,

"I... Can't. I can't accept your help. I just... Can't. I..." She then thought back, to the person she was putting so much effort into this for... Albeit scared her into it which wasn't a conscious effort... Yaksha had given her some direction to her life, so she wasn't constantly feeling like tired shit anymore, that she could have some grasp of control... "I... F-fine. Fine! FINE! We'll do it your way! What the hell do you want to help me with?! Spit it out!"

Last edited by Angry Charmander on Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Sinful Angel And A Lustful Demon [Lilium/Arianda] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999A Sinful Angel And A Lustful Demon [Lilium/Arianda] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

A Sinful Angel And A Lustful Demon [Lilium/Arianda] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Sinful Angel And A Lustful Demon [Lilium/Arianda]

Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:44 pm

Song: Funkyard - By: Arrowhead & Zentra - Word Count: 418

Song: Funkyard - By: Arrowhead & Zentra - Word Count: 466

Song: Funkyard - By: Arrowhead & Zentra - Word Count: 543

Song: Funkyard - By: Arrowhead & Zentra - Word Count: 575