Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Site Newsletter Issues
Today at 1:28 am by Sage

» Tsubasa Unabara
Yesterday at 12:00 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Keep Climbing, Shining Eyes
Yesterday at 9:01 am by Mirja Eeola

» Shin Adachi, The Houdini of Crime (W.I.P)
Yesterday at 8:29 am by Steiner Franz

» The Flaming Fist Of Hope [Demonica]
Yesterday at 7:17 am by Mirja Eeola

» The Forging [Stefan]
Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:00 pm by Gin

» Yuzu Kurosaki [APPROVED, 3-2++]
Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:16 pm by Shizuo

» [MAJOR UPDATES] Skill Sheet System: PUT THIS IN YOUR APPLICATION WHEN YOUR FINISHED AND ACCEPTED
Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:55 pm by Sage

» Skill Sheets Guide [UPDATED: 2018/06/22]
Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:39 pm by Sage

» Kings Advent. [Gotei/Shinigami Open]
Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:51 pm by Rawk

Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Henrex

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Share | 

The Wild Melody

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cooking Spray
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
93900/99999  (93900/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: The Wild Melody   Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:52 am

The Quincy Prodigy

Sofia Montero

Song: N/a STUFF - Artist: N/A STUFF - Words: N/A

"Please. I'm a nice girl. It'll be my pleasure."

There was a very wide grin as she said this. If only Anis knew; if only she knew. To be fair however, there were more serious and grounded reasons as to why Sofia preferred to train her herself. For starters, whether Anis chose to believe it or not, she indeed have potential to be not just a powerful Quincy, but among the very best that ever lived. The density of the energy she exuded wasn't unlike Sofia's. There was no reason why, with enough training, she couldn't come to overshadow Sternritter of old like Meninas.

There was also the point that Sofia wasn't sure the extent of Ani's own power. It would be unwise to place someone potentially in harm's way when there was no one better suited for the task than her. But of course, there was for more to it than that. There was no chance the girl would miss the chancy to check her childhood rival out, and there was no chance she'd pass the chance to smack her a bit like she once did to her.

"There is food and clothes here. You can keep the house. I suppose sooner or later you'll get in contact with your family. Sort things out. When you're ready, I can show you to your other home, the Vandenreich, its people, and we can get started on the fun."

Coding By: [THEFROST]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
398349/999999  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: The Wild Melody   Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:43 pm

The Wild Monster

Anis Kabal

'I'm a Nice girl' she said. And the stare that Sofia got from Anis was one that laughed heartily at that idea, for it knew that Sofia was not a nice girl. If she was nice, then there wouldn't have been a slap. Just gentle coaxing. And, at the same time, Anis would probably still be in the pit of despair. And then, tactful and indirect, Sofia pointed out Anis' lack of clothing,which made the girl let out a cute 'eep' and scurry about the place, gathering up her clothes to dress herself properly. There was a tiny bit of her heart that hoped the Quincy woman didn't mind the view, but that part of her head was squashed down. She wasn't interested in that. Only in helping Anis be a better Quincy.

Finally, she came out of the shadows with her clothes on. It was a uniform, similar to Sofia's, but she didn't know what it meant. The Quincy Woman would have, but Anis was just a well-dressed savage right now, and so such deep meanings were totally lost on her.
"I...would, prefer, to stay with you. If you don't mind" Anis said, staring at her feet while ringing her hands. "I am ready to go to the Vandenrich now, but I would much prefer to stay with you rather than being in a house on my own.." she looked about the place, and her tone heavily implied that she would be terrified of staying somewhere without Sofia. Without someone there to soothe her, to tell her it was real, and to keep her calm when she was assailed at night by the spectres that would always be gone, come the morning.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cooking Spray
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 13PostSubject: Re: The Wild Melody   Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:58 am

The Quincy Prodigy

Sofia Montero

There was a certain level of cuteness to the girl. She couldn’t tell if it was the untapped raw power she possessed, just how totally clueless she seemed to be, or something else entirely. Above all, despite her own personal antics, Sofia did try her best to display the level of ethic and professionalism she was known for. Not that it stopped her from taking a very good luck as she turned and just below the waist as she ran to get dressed. Talking and touching were very different beasts than looking. After all, if the time is right and the body is rocking, there’s nothing wrong with some window shopping.

”Yea, that’s fine. It’s probably for the best. I have another home I frequent, I’ll make sure to give you the keys so you can come and go as you please.”

It did make sense. If she was going to watch over the girl and make sure she adapted to the ways and regulation of modern Quincy, it was best they stuck together. Besides, despite all the time and training she had been robbed off, the girl had a more prevalent issue that was ever gnarly than anything else going on. She had no self-esteem. There were brutes in the Vandenreich whose intellect did not surpass a pidgeon’s. There were some whose power was essentially smash things until they didn’t move. She wasn’t a savage. She was a Quincy.

”It’s probably not in good taste to request a training session so soon after you’ve returned so we’ll save that for later on the morning. For the time being, make yourself comfortable and at home. There’s the TV, and food. I’ll get in the shower and we can do something later this evening. Sounds good?”

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 14PostSubject: Re: The Wild Melody   Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:59 am

The Wild Monster

Anis Kabal

Anis felt the tension in her body hiss out like steam when the Quincy Woman said she could stay with her rather than having to be on her own. Letting out a breath she wasn’t aware she was holding, Anis felt good. She was able to stay with the benefactor, and not having to face the fears of the dark by herself. They would still come, undoubtedly, and redoubled for her having escaped from the dark life without her cellmates. The overbearing, overwhelming regret, of so many things in her life, would come for here wiether she wanted them too or not. Unbiddled and remorseless.

But with a hand on her shoulder from Sofia, maybe they wouldn’t be impossible to deal with. She didn’t know the Quincy yet, and felt a small kernel of worry, that she might be one of the ones who had been bullied when Anis was young. And that all of this was an elaborate prank to really crush her into nothing. She didn’t seem the type, but her ability to judge people was kind of out of the window. Maybe a Quincy could do something like that, but she wasn’t a Quincy. She was a savage. And just to prove how much of a savage she was, when Sofia offered leisure time activities while she was in the shower, Anis took out one of the chairs, brought her legs up, and hugged them.

She hadn’t really been able to develop an interest in leisure time activities, what with the whole constant fight to the death thing. A TV was a foreign thing to her, a half-remembered concept from a long past age. Plus, right now was the day. Day-time TV was never any good, Doctor Whomst wasn’t even on for a few more months. So Anis just sat, staring intently at the door to the shower, so she could see exactly when Sofia got out, and not have to worry about her running away anymore, or equally ridiculous but totally real feelings.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cooking Spray
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 15PostSubject: Re: The Wild Melody   Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:02 pm

The Quincy Prodigy

Sofia Montero

Sofia made no attempt to hide as she undressed. It wasn’t the first time she had seen a human or a male in the nude. And regardless of whether Anis was acquainted or not with the form, she had likely seen much worse things that could turn a mind inside out. Besides, it’s not like the Quincy had given a whole show. If the blonde had happened to look at the right angle, and at the right time, she would have seen the naked figure for about a second before she entered the bathroom, and the door closed behind her.

”Now, what can I do.”

As she showered she couldn’t help but think what would be best to do with Anis during more regular times. She had the training and duties aspect completely covered. But despite how normal she tried to come off as, her life was hardly ordinary. And besides, many of the things she did enjoy weren’t all that popular with most people her age. Regardless, once she was done she’d exit and head out into the living room wearing a different style of Quincy uniform; one more in line with Ani’s. If she had her way she would have changed into something far more comfortable and substantially less proper, but it was way too early into the day.

”I’m not going to try to bore you with things I like so let’s start simple. Ideally, what would you like for your future? The Quincy needs us, you, and me. I’ve seen so much, and I learned so much, and yet it still wasn’t enough. I also got better at playing music.”

Although she had noticed the odd way she hugged the chair, the girl had chosen not to make any comment about it. Instead, she gently pried it from her, and sat on one of the biggest bean bag chairs available, hoping her childhood friend would do the same. Sofia had gone through a lot. Despite her skill she had to face up against Deveta’s Shell, the former emperor to the Quincy, a former Captain Commander, and others. She had learned so much and through it all she had discovered she knew so little. The Quincy needed help for their future, but she couldn’t do it all alone. With the right guidance, and with Anis, perhaps she wouldn’t have to.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 16PostSubject: Re: The Wild Melody   Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:04 pm

The Wild Monster

Anis Kabal

Anis watched Sofia get undressed, and wondered why it looked good. She had seen many people, and had been herself, taken by the others for their depravities, and knew exactly what naked people looked like, and what to do with them. But, there was something about Sofia that was, enticing. Maybe just because she had rescued her from the horrible nightmare of her life, but Anis didn’t know herself enough to even speculate on what it might be. All she could do was sit here, and watch, and wait, and finally breathe again when Sofia came out of the shower as started talking.

The questions were confusing. She’d had all of about twenty minutes to properly think about what she wanted to do in life, and those twenty minutes were spent panicking that it was all a dream or a prank or Sofia was going to run away and leave here here. So she had no idea what she was going to do when she got out of here, or even what she was going to do under Sofia’s tutorage. So she just stayed silent and listened some more, getting taken off the chair she was currently sat on and given a subtle invitation to come sit on what looked to be a strange bag. Sofia was more laying on it than sitting on it, but it looked an interesting thing anyway, so Anis came over to sit with her, and listen so more. Eventually hearing that Sofia was good at music. That, was nice.
“M..music? Do you have a specific instrument that you like to play, or do you just play them all?” For the first time, it seemed Anis had a bit of passion in her voice, like she was actually talking about a subject that could be cared about. Music was beautiful, and on the rare occasions she could catch a hint of it from her cell, it was a nice thing to hear.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cooking Spray
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 17PostSubject: Re: The Wild Melody   Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:15 pm

The Quincy Prodigy

Sofia Montero

It was obvious the girl had no idea what she truly wanted, and that was okay; it made sense. It was a mistake to think in such a little time she would be physically or mentally ready to make such an informed and specific decision. Like all things, that too would take time. And like all problems, her own insecurity and hardships would pass as well. Ideally, Anis would learn more about her people, and her powers. Ideally she would be able to tap into her own massive reservoirs of powers and become a powerful force alongside Sofia, to assist her and Niflheim, specially after the latter was gone. With the rest of the Quincy continously dissapointing her, Anis was likely one of the very few Sofia could have some hope for.

”Yes, I play a variety of instruments, though I do specialize on the violin. Remember I enjoyed it from an early age? Turns out my combat abilities emanate from music. Here, listen.”

Spoiler:

Retrieving a beautiful wooden violin from one corner of the room, she got into position. On one of her hands, a light blue and silver violin bow would materialize, soon looking just like the real thing. The sounds of music would wash over the place, with such a serene and soothing semblance, it seemed as though a whole orchestra had rehearsed several times until it was smooth, and tuned, and perfect. Before Sofia was widely regarded as the Quincy prodigy upon joining the Vandenreich, she was known as a musical prodigy. Her powers and her innate talent in the art had taken her to countless stages where she had captivated millions of people. Besides combat, it was her other one true love, and they both had melded to be essentially one and the same. After a while, once her song had finished, she simply eyed over to her friend to see if she approved of it, and if she liked it. She figured Anis perhaps wasn’t the one to portray fitness either in everyday life or in combat, but that wasn’t a bad thing.

’What did you think?”

Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Wild Melody
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2