Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Cooking Spray
Cooking Spray
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bleeding Money [Ulv] Left_bar_bleue93900/99999Bleeding Money [Ulv] Empty_bar_bleue  (93900/99999)
Tiers:

Bleeding Money [Ulv] Empty Bleeding Money [Ulv]

Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:32 am

The Crimson Cat

Tatiana Romanoff

Bleeding Money [Ulv] JCRrxmK

Song: N/a STUFF - Artist: N/A STUFF - Words: N/A

In a dark room illuminated only by the light from a computer screen, and whatever moonlight filtered through the nearest window, the blonde girl sat. Playing from one of the tabs, and audible through the speakers, a song kept blaring out, I instigate your misfortune, with the birth of killing trolls. I awake Armageddon, feeding on a thousand souls! Besides the metal song, the other tabs were pretty common for her. One tab showed new and trendy ways to make avocado toast. Another showed the latest crime reports on the area. And the last tab seemed to be the site she role-played on, Platinum Souls. It seemed as though she was engaged on a fictional battle, with fictional characters, in a fictional setting to decide which of the two fighters had the biggest dong and the largest set of nuts; through eloquent writing and ego boosting of course. As if there was another way. Spinning on her roller chair, it almost seemed as though she waited for something.

”There it is! Time to kick ass and eat chocolate. And I’m all out of chocolate.”

Taking two or three big bites out of the leftovers of her Chinese food, she rushed into the closet. Her clothes and undergarments started flying out just moments before she exited, clad in her superhero outfit: The Crimson Cat. Typically Tatiana would do some of her research work in the mornings, and spent the better part of her day watching Netflix, roleplaying, or wasting her time in other things that were as silly as they were fun. And, as soon as the night was upon her the suit would come on, and she’d be ready for her second and most important job; vigilante work with a side of ass kicking. The outfit, as always, clung tightly to her body, allowing for almost perfect movements that did not hinder her in the slightest. With the mask on, her spiritual signal was altered to feel completely different, and even the tone of her voice was changed through the mechanism built into the suit. Placing her weapon handle by her hip, and with a wag of her tail, she was out into the night.

Mere moments later…

There was a very well-known nightclub in the heart of the city. It reeked of drugs, sex, and putrid desires. But even then, there was an even fouler stench cooking up below the surface. The whole dance scene was just a front. It was a way to distract people, and a way to justify the ridiculous influx of money generated by the crime lords. Underground, several criminal organizations met from time to time to discuss the direction of their syndicates. Drug sales, organ trades, human trafficking, prostitution, extortion, and many other despicable acts ran rampant. Half of the police force didn’t know what went on down there, and the other half was on the criminal’s payroll. It had taken a lot of digging, but a string of grisly murders eventually led Tatiana to discover their lair.

Infiltrating wasn’t the most difficult of tasks. She simply had to shed her uniform momentarily, lure a woman of ill repute, and gently knock her out before stealing her clothes. Posing as just another basic b-beautiful girl, she sneaked in, and changed back into her suit once she was in the clear. Knocking out a few of the guards on her way down, she hid the bodies and melded into the shadows as she listened in and spied on the criminals. That night there were talks of shipments of people coming into the harbor. They talked of rather dangerous weapons they could sell to neighboring cities to incite violence and social unrest. Among them was a very notorious criminal, Mr. Man, whom had acquired an insidious reputation for his weapon trade and prostitution rings. The time was now, as she jumped in between a group of 10 to 20 people.

”Good evening ladies and gentleman. You’ve eaten our city’s hope and its wealth, but the banquet is over. You have failed this city. From this second on, none of you is safe. Evil doers fear, Crimson Cat is here.”

Coding By: [THEFROST]

Bleeding Money [Ulv] ORabiFS
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bleeding Money [Ulv] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Bleeding Money [Ulv] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Bleeding Money [Ulv] Empty Re: Bleeding Money [Ulv]

Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:17 pm

The Golden Girl!

Ulv Auber

Bleeding Money [Ulv] 6EdIfMt

When was he going to get here? This company was irritating. People kept hitting on her, they were all the kind of people she would rip the throats out of because they were irredeemably evil, and there were a few captives in the corner that she wanted to rescue, but couldn't blow her cover. So she just had to sit and watch, as their drugged bodies were laid out on the slats and people argued price over them. At least there was a couch she could lay out on, taking the entire couch up and glaring off anyone who tried to come move her. So instead, she decided to sing. Softly, and to The Wind. It played with her hair in thanks.

"....They try to kill us for stars, Our bond has got much stronger than before" she then took a deep breath and Hvit gave her a glare.
'Your really going for it? We are infiltrating here. Drawing attention to ourself is not the best idea'
'Totally going for it' Ulv replied, before throwing herself up from the couch and letting loose with her lungs.
Don't lose your way! in your mind! We have to be as one. Don't be afraid my sweet heart,This is the way to be more strong! Harbor my deep secret!" She didn't get much further, as she was rudely interrupted by someone. Some Vigilante by the looks of it. "Would you have preferred Libera Me? But seriously. This is Saburo City. If you wanted to go the whole, betrayed this city route, you should have tried somewhere else" Men were drawing guns and assorted weaponry while the woman spoke, And with this kinky doll jumping down like this, her contact was never going to show, so might as well chalk it up to a bad night and break some skulls. "I'm totally down with these guys needing shuffled off the mortal coil, but still. This City ain't exactly a place worth saving"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Cooking Spray
Cooking Spray
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bleeding Money [Ulv] Left_bar_bleue93900/99999Bleeding Money [Ulv] Empty_bar_bleue  (93900/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:55 am

The Crimson Cat

Tatiana Romanoff

“Step aside ma’am, you might get hurt. Just leave it to me.”

In the midst rush and the confusion, it was difficult to discern which spiritual energy came from who. All that was blatantly clear was that there were good and bad guys present, and a hero; the hero was important. A bunch of girls had been brought and tossed across the floor like pieces of meat waiting to be tagged and bought. One of them looked a bit livelier than the others. Poor thing, the red head had likely been shot up with so many drugs that she was probably skipping around in a land of ice cream and cotton candy while riding unicorns.

”You’re wrong dear. The city can be saved. It needs to. These putrid beings and their putrid ways perpetuate the dark stigma of this city. But there are good people still. The bad shall be punished, that I swear. I don’t wear this mask to hide who I am, but to create who I am.”

Once all was said the girl would jump, flipping in midair as one of both her heels slammed against the shoulders of two different goons, bringing them down in an instant. The Crimson Cat was known for her superior speed, her hand to hand combat, and the sheer devastating might of her blows. It helped that she had yet to meet a man or woman taller than she was, so her reach was generally better. Out from behind her she could notice a guy aiming a handgun her way. But with swing of her weapon handle it extended into a deep red whip that snared the weapon and tossed it up and away from their reach.

”Bad. Bad, bad boy. Didn’t your mama tell you to let a girl speak?”

Cracking her whip and hitting him repeatedly all over his body, the man seemed to whimper and fall to the ground in pain. It wouldn’t take long for many others to rile up and either try to get a jump on her with machetes, crowbars and bats, and even guns. Regardless the advanced, she’d be ready. The whip would have momentarily retracted into its sturdy and powerful baton form as she studied the scene. She could tell of a couple very powerful energy signatures besides her own, but they were not in the room… not yet.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bleeding Money [Ulv] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Bleeding Money [Ulv] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:08 am

The Golden Girl!

Ulv Auber

'You will get hurt, huh? You know, for dressing up like something that escaped from a fetish dungeon, she sure if one of those hero types, huh?' Hvit's commentary made Ulv smile. And, while watching the girl deal with the gathered group, she wasn't too bad either. Human wise, at least. These mooks were base level idiots, couldn't even capitalise on the openings of her making heroic quips. Just, got their asses kicked by her. Well, the word needed more heroes, and certainly Steiner wasn't going to lead the charge. he was a bit of a nutjob with his 'kill all things evil' mindset.

One of the thugs tried to make for the girls, either to run off with them or use them as hostages or, whatever he was planning. It didn't work, because instead of the bound and helpless woman, he ran into a tall, golden Ulv. He stared for a few seconds while the cat woman beat the rest of his buddies, and then took a nap, as advised by Ulv's fist.
"I like your zeal, and I love your outfit, my darling. Really shows off your nice ass, but Saburo City has never had good people. You've got bad people and slightly worse people, but good people don't survive here. They get killed, by the Hollows or Demons, or the gangs. Plenty of places in Africa that could do with a girl like you, and are worth saving. But here, is kind of an irredeemable cesspool. You are truly..." Ulv paused for a moment, catching the bullet that some snake hiding in the corner decided to fire at the Cat, and then throwing it back at him, splattering his brains across the wall. "Wasting your time trying to save the city"

Cooking Spray
Cooking Spray
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:40 am

The Crimson Cat

Tatiana Romanoff

To her surprise, the golden girl could fight. And what's more, she could fight well. The goons were indeed not the smartest of the bunch. Attacking both of the girls in groups of no more than two at a time. Alternating their waves of attacks by couples of melee wielding goons and gun wielding criminals. With a long sweep of her leg, she took down yet another guy, using her baton to hit at the wrist and the arm of another, forcing him to drop his gun.

"Thank you for the compliment but you're missing the point. Yes there are many places in need of saving, some that actually want to be saved. But the fact that this place is so far gone is the reason why I need to make a bigger effort here than elsewhere."

She'd thank the girl nonetheless with a nod as she smacked the bullet away. What little criminals remained had tried their best to run away in fear of the two girls but they hadn't gotten very far. By a corner Mr. Man sat still and smiling. To each side of him two very large behemoths stood still, smacking away and seemingly killing with one blow the cowards that had run from them.

"Ladies, ladies, please. No need to fight. How about you both come willingly. I sure have some clients in mind that wouldn't mind a blonde in a red tight suit or a muscly girl with a fetish for gold body paint. Kill, Grave, knock them out, and take them away."

Kill and Grave were two twins, each standing roughly at around 7'0" ft tall, and quite easily over 350 lbs each. So soon as they discarded their attempts to suppress their own spiritual energy it became obvious. They were a big threat. Mr. Man had hired very powerful spiritual mercenaries. Regardless of the golden girl's strength or Crimson Cat's, it was obvious neither of the twins was going to go down with one, or two, or even three punches. It would be a difficult fight indeed. Not one where they struggled to win, but where the struggle would simply be to survive.

"Don't worry about me, go. Get away from here citizen."

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:13 pm

The Golden Girl!

Ulv Auber

That took care of those easily enough. And then came the big guy. Or rather, the guy in change of all this. Because when his two friends arrived, nobody could be called the big guy except them. The boss ran his mouth, and even claimed that she was painted. Like, Ulv would actually go through the effort of painting herself up like this just for some unknown reason. So, letting out a sigh, she flicked a hand, and her clothes were overlaid with a beautiful blue dress, which seemed only half there, as if it was made from the very air itself. And what's more, there was a draft after she put it on. The wind picked up, whistling softly around the room, as if eager to watch what was about to happen.

And then, the Cat girl called her Citizen, and told her to get out of here. Citizen. She caught a fucking bullet!. That was not Citizen-y behaviour! So despite having a good plan for the guy she was going to fight, she just took a step back and returned to the couch.
"Citizen, huh. Well, fine. This'll be a good lesson for you" Ulv said, clearly offended at the phrase. And then she looked to the boss, and laughed softly. "Darling, if you didn't have some clients who would be happy to take her off your hands, I would be questioning your ability to do anything. I mean, just look at that ass. I have a woman back at home I love, and even I am tempted to give it a big-ol two-handed squeeze. So if you didn't have a pervert that would want this little cat licking up their milk, we'd have to have a serious conversation about your ability to be a proper Thug Man.

Cooking Spray
Cooking Spray
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:56 am

The Crimson Cat

Tatiana Romanoff

A lesson? Had she upset her? She simply wanted to keep her safe. Perhaps it was out of line looking as how she was capable to whistand a gunshot, but she had no regrets about her words. It was ingrained in her nature to be protective as she simply wanted the best for the innocent. Then was the strange but oddly satisfying ability of hers. She had changed her outfit into a dress! Magic. It was possible that the girl possessed a wide array of custom energy techniques that were as fascinating as they were powerful. Perhaps she could be a great ally indeed. Although Tatiana was blessed with great levels of energy, she wasn’t able to truly use a wide variety of energy based attacks. She was left with only her hand to hand combat, and her weapon as her means of effective combat and heroic ass kicking.

”D-don’t say things like that. Gee. And no one is lapping up milk either! You’re going to pay, Mr. Man!”

Still pointing her sturdy crimson baton at the twins, she covered with one hand what little she could of her plump derriere. She needed to focus on the current situation against the twins instead of worrying about the newcomer squeezing her behind or the criminal finding a rich old fat guy with a kitty and milk fetish. By then, Kill and Grave had gotten into position. Kill was facing Ulv, and Grave was facing Tatiana. Kill smiled first, and the same creepy smile was seen on Grave moments later. Then all out once, the two spoke in unison before jumping forth at them.

”Hey boss, you think Canaan would’ve liked goldilocks there with the pretty big mouth? Too bad he kicked the bucket so soon.”

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:57 am

The Golden Girl!

Ulv Auber

“You’re dressed like a frigging cat-based Dominatrix, have a tail, of all things, hanging out of your suit, and have that round thing all up in my face, and you are asking me not to comment on it? Come now darling, heroism doesn’t make you braindead, does it?” Ulv asked, getting up off the couch as it seemed big guy was coming at her and not interested in a sit down with tea. Ulv rolled her eyes softly, waited for him to come. A Solid haymaker was thrown, sharp blows and precise strikes, but against Ulv wearing her Storm Regalia, he might as well have been submerged in treacle. Every strike he made, from every angle he attempted, missed Ulv. And missed her with movements that seemed like Ulv was not even putting much thought into. Such an idea was reinforced when she replied to the question without any hesitation or obvious concentration. It was no surprise that he knew Caanan. The Good Doctor did need a lot of women for his projects, after all.

“Depends who you are calling Goldilocks. If it is me, I think he would like me. What with being my father and all. He made me, so I would hope he would have liked he. He did a good job on it. But, at the same time, I did kill him, so that just might hamper our relationship a bit. As for the Fetish Cat over there, he wouldn’t really care one way or the other. She’s just an Eve to him. I don’t think he ever cared, that way, towards any of the women he had. Despite the way his Perfectus used the White Eves, he cared only for his science” Ulv spoke as if she knew Caanan well. And the claim of being Caanan’s daughter solidified that assumption like dried concrete. “Now, if you’d like to have a proper fight instead of constantly punching air, you can always go join your friend against the cat. I wouldn’t mind, I’d even appreciate the show”

Cooking Spray
Cooking Spray
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:00 pm

The Crimson Cat

Tatiana Romanoff

”Okay, first off, quit dissing my costume, its stricken fear into the heart of my enemies so far. And cats have tails, dummy. And last, it’s not all up in your face; quit looking at it you pervert!”

At the very start, Tatiana sort of liked the girl, but the feeling was indeed a fleeting one. She was rude and vulgar, and didn’t seem to have a lot of manners. She seemed arrogant and even a bit vile. None of those traits were ones she admired in the slightest. So it was in part her fault what would happen next. The Crimson Cat wasn’t really paying that much attention to how Ulv’s fight was going as she was busy herself. That didn’t stop her however from getting a basic idea on what was going on. Unfortunately, though likely not on accident, one of Tatiana’s feet would be placed right behind her acquaintance as Kill continued on the attack. It would have likely led to her newest acquaintance falling unless there was some other magic at play that allowed her to keep up with the assailant, noticing a seemingly unintentional movement, and avoid a fall without warning or reason that would be more fitting to a comic book story.

”Oops.”

Cracking his fists, Kill seemed to smile at the latest flow of events. Behind him, Mr. Man seemed very happy, having just texted something to a number of people, likely about Ulv and who’d be very pleased to hunt out the thing. As for Tatiana, part of her just wanted to feed Ulv to the wolves, and then deal with the goons on her own, but she knew better. Instead she would extend her baton into a whip and lash out against Ulv. One of two things would happen. If it connected it would surely hurt and wrap itself around the girl. And, with her unreal force she’d be swung like a rag doll to hit one of her opponents. If somehow she had dodged despite the lack of distance and awkwardness in doing so, the smack would have simply continued to hit one of the goons on the face. What was obvious was that neither Kill nor Grave had come to exerting themselves just yet, toying with the cat and the splash of body paint.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:01 pm

The Golden Girl!

Ulv Auber

“Hey, I’m not dissing it, my darling. I love what you have done with it. Very much so. I could watch you all day. Mostly from behind because the way that thing clings to your round ass makes it the most flattering sight you could ever have hoped for” Ulv replied, not quite sure this was what she was hoping for. The thugs had yet to actually make headway with the cat, to a point she could even chat with Ulv. Maybe these two were not the two that she was hoping for to get the Cat a lesson in not being so proud of herself. Sure they had their spiritual power pretty decent, but the power was all they had. No true finesse like the strike of a Cultivator. No blinding speed like the billowing of The Wind. Just being big and somewhat strong. And then she was falling, having tripped over one of the clumsy Cat’s feet. As before, when Typhoon sent her sprawling, Ulv’s back arched, her palms splayed and stretched out, and she threw her body backwards, turning the fall into a controlled cartwheel rather than just hitting the deck. It was something that was a lot easier to do when you didn’t have a concussion, it seemed.

But her troubles were yet to be over. As the Cat lashed out with her whip to hit Kill, despite still having Grave to deal with, and that whip missed, wrapping around Ulv’s ankle. The whip wrapped itself around, and then the woman demonstrated some fantastical force and showed off that phat ass was quite a fat ass as well, as she lifted Ulv off her feet, and swung her around. What Tatiana hoped to achieve, was beyond Ulv, but the golden woman did manage to catch some focus with The Wind and prepare a mighty Three Thunder Fists to connect with the jaw of whichever thug came into range first. She was no ordinary rag-doll, but a Rag-Doll Deluxe! Order yours, at the checkout now.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum