Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Cooking Spray
Cooking Spray
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bleeding Money [Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue93900/99999Bleeding Money [Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (93900/99999)
Tiers:

Bleeding Money [Ulv] - Page 2 Empty Re: Bleeding Money [Ulv]

Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:04 pm

The Crimson Cat

Tatiana Romanoff

Bleeding Money [Ulv] - Page 2 JCRrxmK

Song: N/a STUFF - Artist: N/A STUFF - Words: N/A

There was a brief moment of silence as Ulv finished speaking. Under any other circumstances Tatiana would have blushed. But given the previous comments and the tone used, she wasn’t sure whether she truly meant it or it was just something she threw out to diffuse the situation. The part that seemed to repeat itself was the size of her butt, so she had to assume that at the very least, that much was true. Regardless her tripping of the woman did indeed work, to an extent. The lady had seemed to fall back, though she had managed to recover rather well in a form of cart wheel maneuver. In the end it only interested further as she seemed as agile, flexible, and acquainted with her body as Tatiana; and she had studied for years to get to that point.

”Strikeout!”

With the swing of the whip, the snared Ulv should have been able to hit Grave with such a powerful might he’d have been sent back into a wall, crating in his size. Despite the motion of the rotation and the difficulties implied, Kill had been able to dodge effortlessly, almost as if he had expected or simply saw it coming. Grave, in the wall, seemed to have difficulties moving at first but before long it seemed ready as it blasted through the wall with a swift punch. Before it could move any further, the whip would let go of Ulv. Hopefully she wasn’t in a very compromising position lest she minded the potential drawback of a fall. Retracting her weapon into a baton she assaulted Grave, hitting behind his knees, behind the elbows, and his sides before choking him out with it until he passed out.

”Looks like that’s that for him!”

For some odd reason, before Graves passed out his eyes flickered white, and moments after so did Kill’s. In an instant, his hands glowed the same way as he created a very wide spinning disk of silver energy that was tossed in Ulv’s direction. It seemed as though it was a circular chainsaw as wide as he was tall. And it didn’t take a genius to realize getting hit by it would mean the separation of limb from limb. But given the pulsating energy within its construction… it was meant to expand or shrink at will. [color=blue]”Destruction Saucer!” Regardless of the outcome, Mr. Man kept recording, likely sending video and text feed to someone, but whom. More importantly, her friend was in danger.

”Watch out! It’s a trick!”

Coding By: [THEFROST]

Bleeding Money [Ulv] - Page 2 ORabiFS
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bleeding Money [Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Bleeding Money [Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:06 pm

The Golden Girl!

Ulv Auber

Bleeding Money [Ulv] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

T’was a glorious strike! Ulv launched the man clean through the walls with that punch, although missed the other guy. Not that she was overly bothered, she didn’t want to kill either of them, so her seriousness in this situation wasn’t a very high one. More, messing about with the kids before lunch. After being released by the whip, she created a Reiatsu platform to stop her momentum and stabilize back to her feet, while the Cat managed to beat the other guy up. Seems they really weren’t the kind of guys that she wanted to use. Cat needed a clash with something really big, like that ugly goat demon thing, or make a pair of Scylla. She’d say Typhoon, but even Ulv wasn’t sure she could handle that guy. Could always throw her at an Atlas. Those monsters made these two look like scarecrows.

Then, everything was ruined by those two having to go do stupid energy attacks, ruining the fun of the fight and making Ulv irritated. Skipping backwards against the blade as it came to her, the dress exploded, revealing her usual clothes underneath, as her eyes turned a sulphur yellow. Her palm was glowing red, as some sort of orb seemed to be charging there, and just as she hit the back wall and had nowhere left to go, she raised her hand and fired off the Cero. It was a mighty thing, filling most of the room and shattering both of the disks with it’s dense might. The Cat was a very skilled person, she could get out of the way, but this Cero was flying straight for Mr Man, and anyone who was in the way. It was kind of a stupid thing to do, since the Cero was too strong for her to handle currently, and her palm where it had been fired off was severely burned. Still, it was a good thing to show that she wasn’t messing about anymore, obliterating the majority of the room and probably a few rooms behind it. The Cero wasn’t messing about, after all.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Cooking Spray
Cooking Spray
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bleeding Money [Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue93900/99999Bleeding Money [Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (93900/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:03 am

The Crimson Cat

Tatiana Romanoff

“Wait, wait hold on there,” cautioned the woman as Ulv charged on an attack. “Wait!”

She didn’t wait. The cero had fired off with great power and great speed. The nature of its density was such that Tatiana had to question just what exactly was that girl. Of course, after she got the hell out the way. As she jumped to one side, the blonde would land on her hands and legs, back arched and butt raised some, sort of like a cat would. Her tail had even articulated a movement of its on, before she used the position to jump far and away from the attack, barely getting past its destructive path. The folk against them weren’t so lucky as it managed to decimate Kill, Graves, and seemingly even Mr. Man. At least that’s what it looked like until a screen on a TV at a corner of the room came on.

“Greetings, peasants,” said a man that looked strikingly similar to Mr. Man. “You fools think you killed me? That was nothing but a decoy! The real me was safe all this time, and your faces and skills have been transferred to my boss via live video feed!” The man continued to laugh thereafter in a rather obnoxious fashion until the TV broke and exploded after Tatiana tossed a love-seat at it.

“I will come for you soon,” said Tatiana holding her fist to her bosom solemnly, “It’s a promise.”

Turning then towards Ulv, the blonde walked closer, latching her baton, now retracted into a handle, to the side of her hip. The girl was tall for the average Human female, though it was obvious she was not Human. As for Tatiana, she stood easily much taller than her friend, though that meant very little in the face of the power she had displayed. Regardless, she took a good few seconds to eye her more closely than she was able to earlier. From the muscly look of her shoulders, to tapered look to her oblique, to the rather powerful stride with which she walked. In any case she stood up straight, red gloved hand extended to her in order to shake her hand.

“Thanks for your help, comrade.”

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bleeding Money [Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Bleeding Money [Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:34 am

The Flame Of Hope

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

Ow. Owowow. Owowowow. Her palm really burned after that last trick. Maybe not something to ever do again. Still, she recovered enough to laugh as the man came on the tv and claimed to have taped their skills and sent them to his boss.
"Ohh, you poor thing. You are going to send the tape and be all 'Haha, this is the full extent of their powers, now we can work around them' and look like a right prat when I pull out a shed-load of other powers to crush you guys. It's like Caanan all over again. Probably should ask someone what happened to him, before you carry this on" Ulv gave him a warm, and yet terrifying grin, before her Cat launched a chair into the tv.

"Mmm, you were pretty good considering your soul's about as strong as mine is. We should go get something to eat, and then let me teach you some new tricks for when he turns up next. As much as it was nice to watch and I love your outfit, you need some tricks that have more of a punch. That, or you really need to pull out more punchy stuff earlier. I was trying not to step on your toes, so that is why I didn't give my Cero before now. But you, could have lost to those two. Surprisingly durable. Not quite Atlas or Typhoon but still durable"

Waving Tatiana to come follow, she headed out to get something to eat fro mher cafe in Vastime. Sure, Hayden and her had a really bad meeting that put her off joining that particular place for a while, but still having a cafe there meant she was going to go there on occasion.
"You can stay in uniform if you want, but I do ave some clothes at the cafe"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Cooking Spray
Cooking Spray
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:14 am

The Crimson Cat

Tatiana Romanoff

She couldn’t help but look on in disbelief as the TV had come on; probably what prompted her to smash it into pieces as she had moments later. It looked like Ulv knew Canaan, and it was possible she was linked in some way to his demise. From the looks of it, so was the man on the TV. His coy smile before the television was smashed indicated he was aware, and wasn’t afraid. The two girls must have seemed like a show, and their powers weirdly amusing tools with which to best them after. In any case, it wasn’t the last time they’d meet, and Tatiana would make sure of it. She would see to it that their crime organization ended at last.

“I was fine,” said the Crimson Cat as she checked the surroundings for listening devices. “I had it. That was simply portion of my skillset, though I’ll congratulate you on yours.”

It was true. Had the blonde wanted she could have certainly gone through the steps required to end the battle somewhat swifter, but that was never the intent. She had been doing her whole vigilante work for quite a lot of time, and things had turned out fairly well. There was a level of power and intensity she dedicated to the thugs, and one she dedicated to the spiritual beasts. There was a time and place for everything, and while Ulv was indeed powerful, she had been carried away. There was far too much of a chance to potentially injure or kill innocent people in the surface. But alas, this time, the damage had been contained.

“My apologies citizen, but that cannot do. My services are simply needed elsewhere. Crimson Cat out!”

There was a reason for everything. Tatiana wasn’t going to go eat out anywhere, specially dressed like that. For starters people wouldn’t stop staring at her body. And besides, all the comic book fanboys would come out in herds, trying to get pictures, autographs, and cop a feel. Then Tatiana would be forced to beat them up, be chased by the police, and likely ruin her vigilante career. No thanks! Instead, she dropped a couple small smoke bombs, from who knows where. But like in the comics, she probably had a small pouch of decent enough size to carry them, yet small enough to be practically unseen around her person. Ideally, the diversion, her speed, and the peculiarities of her costume should have allowed her to scatter and leave for just a bit.

If Ulv left the basement and went up and towards the club, she’d find a girl dressed slightly less scantily than every other female there. Granted the outfit she had wasn’t all that formal, but at least she was covering more parts than she was showing. The woman was of an extremely tall size, just about as tall as Crimson Cat. She had beautiful long blonde hair and a fair skin tone. More importantly, she seemed to point and smile at Ulv for reasons unknown. Maybe she wanted to dance, maybe she wanted to get a drink, or maybe she wanted to fuck. Though most likely it was just some random girl, curious about the odd but rad look of the curious female.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:00 am

The Flame Of Hope

Ulv smiled softly. The pride of the woman was interesting to see. But, at the same time she didn't get hurt at all, so maybe it was that she was better than she appeared. Ulv was about to suggest she come with her and do some training after cafe stuff, but the latex cat girl went off somewhere because her services were required.
"I am not a citizen you bloody tart!" Ulv exclaimed, shaking her hand a bit more and going up to the top after the cat had gone to maybe get an ice pack or something. Don't Cero Again, that was the rule. At least not until she popped proper.

Getting to the bar, ordering a drink and an ice pack, some tall blonde waved at her, so she waved back. Grabbing her drink and ice pack when it came, and walking over to the woman who was quite subdued in what she wore. Even more so than Ulv, who was in a tank top and shorts.
"So, is it just that you really like a girl with muscles, or are you waving for some other reason? I do like to get to know my strange wavy friends before doing anything with them" Ulv spoke in a soft voice, but somehow despite the noise of the club the blonde could hear her perfectly. "I am dating someone and I don't do casual hookups to begin with. So if that is your angle then sorry, but you need to find someone else"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Cooking Spray
Cooking Spray
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:37 am

The Crimson Cat

Tatiana Romanoff

Just as she had made off after the smoke bomb, Tatiana had heard what Ulv said. She wasn’t a citizen… then it hit her. Of course, why hadn’t she seen it sooner; it was so obvious. She was a refugee! It finally made sense. She was probably some sort of European or something, likely why she looked so different. But regardless, the cat believed in an open doors policy so long as people were good and kind. If they weren’t then she firmly believed in kicking them right in the ass, and out those doors. Unfortunately, politics wasn’t ever as simple or as fun.

Back at the surface of the bar, the girl had received a very different reaction from her former colleague. Of course, part of her was glad to see it had, since that meant the costume was working. After all, if that nerd in that one city could hide behind a pair of glasses, and still manage to fly around in blue spandex, then she could too!

“Yea, easy now sugar tits. I just wanted to get you a drink. You little a little cut above the rest here, but you don’t have to drink it in here.”

There wasn’t anything too entirely out the ordinary with her comments, or so she thought. Yea, Tatiana was definitely checking her out, specially her muscles, with a sort of emphasis on her ass, and the heft right around her bosom. It seemed Ulv was dating someone but that was neither here nor there. She wasn’t trying to date her or fuck her literally, even if she had already undressed her several times with her gaze. To be fair, Tatiana didn’t enjoy the club scene all that often, so she would be just as pleased to take her drink outside and carry on.
If Ulv noticed or tagged along with her, perhaps they could get to know each other beyond the times they spent doing hero stuff. Otherwise it would have to wait until the Crimson Cat services were needed once more. She only hoped there wasn’t more vigilante work needed that night. The night was still young, and if more wrong doing went down, she would have no choice but to run out, get changed into her red suit, and do what heroes did best. No, not die and come back, but win.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:28 pm

The Flame Of Hope

"The way you are banging me against the wall with those eyes of yours, I just had to make sure that you knew you weren't going to be able to literally bang me against the wall, aye? As sexy as you are, my dear. But then, everything can be improved with a red latex suit. Might sound crazy, but I met a girl very recently in one of those. About your height as well, same hair. Made all her curves stand out. I can imagine the guys she takes down are more distracted by her well-hugged tits than anything else"

Ulv grinned softly, wondering if she was going to run into that cat again. And knowing she had to hunt down Mr Man before he did anything to her cat. Cycling Shen to her palm - she was in the Realm of Gods, so plenty to spare - to soothe the burned skin, she looked back at the woman. "So, this drink. What do you think is gonig to happen after I have it? The way your eyes are devouring me, you want to see what these arms are capable of in a more intimate setting, huh? Maybe I could show off a little, for you"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Cooking Spray
Cooking Spray
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:22 am

The Crimson Cat

Tatiana Romanoff

“Oh, you mean the Crimson Cat!”

Tatiana’s face did its best to lit up with excitement as if she was her own fan girl. After all, somebody had to root for the good big girl in a red tight latex suit. Of course she meant someone that genuinely cheered for her as far as fighting crime or taking down criminals. She didn’t need yet another tumblr page making gifs about her different fighting stances. Twitter going on fanfiction rants about what they would do if they met her, and more hentai on her than she could sit through in one evening.

“Only the perverts and the criminals get distracted by tits and butt. Good hearted people are distracted by heroics and other good deeds.”

Her eyes did wander over her figure some. At times it could have likely been described as somewhat lewd, but primarily she was mainly interested in what the woman could do. She already knew there was power in the girl, but how, and where did she come from. Those were questions she was intent to find out. So, for the time being, Tatiana chose to ignore the comments about the similarity she had with the Cat, passing it off as a compliment with its own share of giggles.

“There’s a pretty abandoned park not far from here. I’ve taken a few classes, maybe I can show you what I know. But if you lose, you’re buying me cake.”

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:57 am

The Flame Of Hope

"Aye, the Crimson Cat"

Ulv gave a smile. The name certainly suited her. And it was a name that made Ulv smile. She really could get used to knowing a girl who had the drive to dress up like that. But, there were issues.
"Girl's gone and got herself in a lot of trouble and I don't know if it is trouble I can mitigate. I'm working on retriving something I lost, and if I find it then the mitigation won't be as much of an effort but it will still be pretty difficult if these rats have learned anything from their predecessors. But, she's a teenager with thoughts of glory, so I don't think she realises what she's gotten into, or just who these guys she has gotten into with are"

Ulv downed her drink and then focused her eyes back on the girl. cheerful, a fan of the Cat, tall, blonde, and now wanted to show her what she learned from 'some classes'.
'I swear, if she fights like the Crimson Cat I am going to spank her and then give her lessons on actually retaining your Secret Identity for more than five minutes' Ulv thought.

"Sounds good. You lose and we are doing Crimson Cat cosplay for my vigilante heroine Blog. I promise you, you'll enjoy it muchly by the time I am done with you" Ulv stroked the girl's chin with a teasing finger, and then headed out to the abandoned park, not moving at all the speed she could, even in this fractured body. She was going to keep that a secret for later.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum