Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» A shinobi's will to learn[Yoriko/Stefan]
Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:01 am by MWD

» Recovery [WW4 Intermission Thread][Open]
Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 3:56 pm by Gin

» Down in Margaritaville [Open]
Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 3:19 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Bear Hugs
Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 4:44 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims
Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 4:02 pm by darkfunnel

» [WW4 EVENT] The paths they've chosen. [open]
Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 10:58 am by Shizuo

» Turn A Blind Eye [JCINK Prem.]
Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2019 3:42 am by Guest

» Whispers on the Wind.
Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 10:54 pm by Yaksha

» City Of Shadows: Quincy Bloodstorm [WW4 Start Event] [Antarctica]
Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 7:49 pm by Gin

» A Meeting of Men [Open?]
Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 6:05 pm by Rawk

Top posters
THEFROST
Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRemembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu] - Page 2 I_voting_barRemembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRemembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu] - Page 2 I_voting_barRemembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2658 registered users
The newest registered user is Chadian

Our users have posted a total of 127538 messages in 19427 subjects

Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cooking Spray
Cooking Spray

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue93900/99999Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (93900/99999)
Tiers:

Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu] - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu]   Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 5:37 pm

Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

The Shinigami Doll

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

Kyu did have a lot of questions, just as it was to be expected. To be honest, the bear was actually surprised how well he had handled. Anyone else in that sort of situation might’ve ran out, screaming at the top of their lungs and pulling on their hair, with all due reason. But alas, the Shinigami had a composure unlike many others. For however difficult the wilder side of him was to tame, the fact that he could do so to any noticeable degree was a formidable feat on its own.

“To be honest,” said Teddy after the hug. “I just don’t know. That’s definitely Crystal. It has to be. Right?”

Even Teddy wasn’t fully sure, but there were far too many elements that hinted at that. For starters, and perhaps the most obvious was the Phantomtech. That specific model of chipset was unique to Crystal. It wasn’t something that could be taken out by just anyone, even Tsubasa and or Sofia. The former Captain was the only one that could allow access to it, and it wasn’t likely that she could be hacked. After all, with as smart as she was, and as great a scientist she had become with anything dealing with computer and robotics, the thought was laughable. And while it was true that Crystal wasn’t the most powerful of Captains on her day, she more than enough was up to the part. She had always possessed incredible power that was worth of praise both in and out of combat. It didn’t make sense that she could be forced into anything, even if Tsubasa had a hand in it; she would sooner die than be a pawn, the question remained if that’s what it took.

“There’s the virtual manipulator. She’s amazing making droids and with computers, and yea, she’s mostly droid, but Crystal was good too. And her energy vibe, its exactly like hers. Look, I’m not sure. Crystal was a bit disheartened right before she left. Something about making a difference somewhere, I don’t know. I got lost in the process. Whatever happened, she definitely had a hand on it. And what’s important is she’s here now. We’ll get our answers when she comes to it, but for now. She needs us both.”

The teddy bear had made sure to emphasize that last part. He did take the nanobots as the little tattoo was made on his paw. There was no chance of Angel noticing something like that with her sensors. But more importantly, Teddy wanted to make sure Kyu would agree to come and help their girl. While she was still affiliated with the Gotei’s Earth division, the bulk of her work was with the Vanguard where she spearheaded the technology department. If Angel had her way, Kyu would become an integral part of her team, and help create better technology to better look after the world and its people, one live at a time.
On the other side of the room, the Doll had been struggling to select something to watch. She had purposely shut off the acute noise sensors as to avoid prying in private business. Besides, it didn’t look like anything too dangerous would go down. And if it had, some of the modifications she had made to the bear would allow her to catch up on any reading that would notify her if his well being was ever compromised. Soon she gave up on actually switching channels with the remote, since it was difficult to judge what was being displayed on a relatively flat screen with only sound as a cue. Instead, she tried something else with the TV’s voice capturing system.

“Okay,” started Angel, “Play, Human music.”

To her surprise, it actually worked. The girl had never actually stopped to listen to music before, but it was kind of nice. She liked it. It had some stops and some beats, and it included a bunch of noises from a variety of instruments. She figured if she wanted to be more like Humans, she should probably start listening to the kind of music they did. While the music was playing, Kyu and Ted came back into the room. His question did puzzle her. She was eating something, she wasn’t sure what, and dipping in something else she couldn’t tell either; but it tasted good.

“No, I can’t say I ever have.”

Template By:
[THEFROST]

JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu]   Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 10:24 am

Kyu sat there, his eyes looking directly ahead as he tried to process everything that Teddy was telling him. True, there were definitely some similarities between this woman who had come into his home and Crystal. Even some bits of her personality were still there, such as her mother-like affection for Teddy. He thought back to preventing her from hitting the bear with that glass. He had done it because he did not think of her as someone fit to punish Teddy. But if she were Crystal… then she would have exactly that right. He knew how Crystal was; the amount of torture it would require to make her give up her phantomtech like that would be beyond the scope of most men. So she had to have given it up willingly - and it would make plenty of sense if the person she gave it up to was herself.

"…Needs us both…" That last sentence was the one that got to Kyu the most. If she needed us, why'd she let you get taken away? Why'd she leave me? It makes me so angry… But at the same time, she's not Crystal anymore. She's someone else, who has no idea what they are doing - she's like a newborn baby bird. Do you want her to imprint onto someone else? Kyu's thoughts rolled back and forth in his head.

He was glad that Teddy took the nanobots. As far as helping her went… He certainly did not have a problem with getting back into the game. Having another large lab, a lab partner with a magnificent mind… Among other magnificent things… It made his blood tingle, a small smile tug at the corner of his lips. So far, he had no reason to mistrust her or Teddy, and he could more than handle himself if there were to be some kind of deception.

Having arrived back into the room, he smiled at the girl. He did not know if she knew he was smiling, of course; but hopefully she would hear it in his tone of voice. "Here, try some. They're warm, and salty." He described, his voice genteel but also… having the barest hint of some kind of sadness. He did seem happier, or at least more interested, than he had been before he had gone outside. But his voice also contained a tone of loss, which most individuals would not be able to detect. If Angel could detect and process such things… well, it was possible she did not know what such emotions even meant yet. But… perhaps, sometime in the future, she would be able to understand the deep sorrow contained in that tiny note at the back of Kyu's tone.

Of course, a man such as he was plenty skilled in hiding his true feelings, or placing something on top of them. "Though this tends to be the kind of music I'd recommend listening to while trying it. Play: Salsa." Kyu's head lightly bobbed back and forth, dumping a pile of chips from a rolled up bag onto an unused paper plate. The smile had not left his face, emptying a small amount of nacho cheese into a paper bowl, so that he had his own portion. "I've considered your proposal." He said at last, putting a chip into his own mouth, a satisfying crunch filling the room. Letting himself swallow, he then lifted up a finger.

"I'll come and assist you. Consider Teddy your proof of legitimacy. We should be able to go over the details later. Do you have anywhere else you have to be tonight?" Kyu blinked, his eyes closing as he lightly rubbed against the side of his nose. He certainly had not meant it that way. Ugh. I really don’t want to expose her to that part of myself if I can avoid it, at least… not… yet. Kyu bit into another chip, swallowing it faster than the first as he waited for her reply.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cooking Spray
Cooking Spray

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue93900/99999Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (93900/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 13PostSubject: Re: Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu]   Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 11:22 am

The Shinigami Doll

The two had finally come back, and whatever they had talked about had seemed to do them well. The Doll could notice a subtle change in the image projected to her senses. The outline of his facial expression had changed slightly to fit more what she considered to be a smile. He was either happy or at the very least slightly more content. That was all she could gather from it, but it was certainly a much better look than the one he had when she had first arrived; it was progress. Once he asked about the chips and salsa, she had simply shaken her head as she had answered. It seemed something that was worthy of checking out given his interest. Then came the music: salsa.

“This is, different,” said Angel as she paused for a moment, before her head bobbed lightly from time to time trying to match the beat. “I think I like it.” Her expression lit up with happiness, perhaps happier than she should of or happier than she was. It was sort of like a kid being happy for getting a hug, but with the sort of happiness he’d display upon seeing surprise cake. It was likely welcomed either way.

Regardless, the girl leaned in, thinking she was going to be given a chip with the queso, but no. Kyu had instead dumped the chips into a container, placed the queso next to it, and sat down. What’s more, she could sort of see him reach for something she believed to be a chip, and he ate it! That caused a sort of distress in her for just a moment before she leaned in, closer to him. It wasn’t obnoxiously close, but she did have a hand about half an inch from his leg, and her face less than half a foot from his. The girl would have opened her mouth, and kept it like that, almost as if she was waiting to be given the chip and the queso to taste. Regardless of the outcome of that little moment however, she would be relieved to find out he was on board. Her satisfaction was visible on her expression, now far more than before as she had her blindfold off.

“I don’t have any more plans tonight. Why? Did you want to come over the lab, or did you want me to stay around for a while longer? I can do either.”

Template By:
[THEFROST]

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 14PostSubject: Re: Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu]   Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 8:13 am

"Yeah. It's a lot more focused towards dancing with small groups of people, like family and friends. Not really designed for chaotic bouncing around, but more like... people you know who already understand your craziness." Kyu had never stopped to consider the implications of salsa music before, but he did have plenty of experience with clubs and partying from the old life. Salsa was... noticeably different than most other dancing music.

"I don't know much about it, honestly, but I can point you to the ones I do know so you can explore it a bit more." Autonomy, and exploration of her own tastes. That was what Kyu was encouraging. Based on what Teddy had told him, that was what he believed this girl needed most.

While he was fooling around with the nachoes, he was not paying particular attention to what he was doing. He saw her hand shift closer to him, realized how much of a... pout had wound up into her expression. Then her lips opened, and Kyu's mind flared.

The man leaned in, fairly slowly. No. Yes. No. Yes. No. Yes. No! Yes!

Kyu finally moved his hand, deftly sliding another chip with the cheese on it between her lips. Meanwhile, his other hand lightly tapped her forehead with his pointer finger, before setting his hand down next to hers, their thumbs brushing against one another. "For a blind person, you appear to understand how to get what you want well." He said softly to her, playfully tapping his thumb against hers. Absolutely not. No matter how much I... ...want it... She might not understand anything about that. What she doesn't need is confusion while she learns what it means to be a person. He let out a slow breath from his nose, one of the few indications that he had experienced stress so far, or that there was an internal conflict. Or maybe he was juat upset she was taking his nachoes.

He took another chip out of the bowl, a bit amused as he held it out for her to eat like the first one. "Yeah, something like that. If we're going to work together, I think it's important we understand each other's interests. What are you into, outside of your research?" He asked her, glancing over to see if Teddy was even still in the room...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cooking Spray
Cooking Spray

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 15PostSubject: Re: Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu]   Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 12:22 pm

The Shinigami Doll

She had maintained that pose for a little while until the nacho and the cheese grazed her lips. It was a bit oily and salty. There was no way something like that could possibly be healthy, but research and polls indicated it was quite popular with the youth, and with the careless. To be polite, she ate it as well as one could while being fed in such a manner. To her surprise, a few bites into her surprise meal, she actually ended up liking it more than she thought. She attributed it to the combination of the cheese, the crispy nature of the nacho, and the salt. Her mind was distracted enough to ignore the crumbles falling and piling neatly through the opening on her dress and over her bosom.

"I agree, let's see... what else do I like besides work?"

It wasn't as simple a question to answer as she loved her work, and most endeavors she considered fun revolved around it. Be it learning something new, tinkering with an old droid design or creating a completely new one. All related things seemed to align perfectly with her definition of fun and a good time. As she thought about it, she tapped her lower lip with her index finger how other people would the side of their head. Although with no real ulterior motive, and truly without noticing, she even licked her lips naively from time to time; clearly as a result of the salty junk food she had.

"I suppose I enjoy doing anything that allows me to learn more about the world around me, others, and myself. I want to understand everything. That makes me happy. And you?" asked Angel as her hand moved the half inch necessary to touch his and hold it, not by the palm, but simply by wrapping her gentle palm around half of his fingers.

"What is it you like and enjoy?"

There was no dubious or dark intent on any of her motions. The way she held his hand was enough proof of it. There was an obvious amount of Crystal in her for obvious reasons. However there was also an obvious amount of innocence and willingness to learn typical of someone as young as she imagined herself to be at the time. At no point had her body or her face moved back from where it was originally, and Ted had noticed. If Kyu happened to look, he would catch a glimpse of Ted making a circle with one of his paws, and repeatedly passing a finger through it as he humped the air. With a grin he seemed to go into one of the rooms, giving them some privacy. Besides, he seemed intent on finding any porn Kyu kept stashed, as well as any meds that would give him the high necessary to put up with all the bullshit going on with the world.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 16PostSubject: Re: Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu]   Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2019 5:12 am

How could any Just world have allowed for something like this to happen..? Kyu watched as she enjoyed the feeling of the chip in her mouth. …She's like a blank slate; she doesn't even know what saltiness feels like, or what it's like to have too much.

"Here." One of Kyu's hands reached for a tissue, tugging it loose as it emerged off of the table, handing it to her. The way the crumbs had fallen down into the opening in her garb… Why does she even… I SAID NO! In front of Angel's eyes, a most peculiar thing was happening.

Kyu's eye color was changing rapidly.

Sky blue. Piercing red. Sky blue. Piercing red. Somewhere in between. Sky blue. The one and only outward example of his inner toil. His face remained passive the entire time, as if he had no idea that his gaze was rapidly changing colors. For someone like her, who knew if she would be able to understand, to feel those shifts. I want it. Not like this. But I do. No, stop. I can't. But I could. It'd be easy. Look how… Stop. Stop, stop. Stop it! Kyu's eyes looked into hers as her tongue licked along her lips, breathing evenly. Completely evenly, almost… unnaturally so.

Then… her hand came onto his. …Is it… really her…? Kyu's eyes widened, and then narrowed a bit, shifting back to the sky blue. His eyes closed at her question, trying to focus himself. He was too worked up. I need a cigarette… or a drink… or something… His fingers stretched against hers, before loosening once more.

Before he could answer, he spied Ted… thrusting into the air with his hips. Well, if he needed anything else to help kill off his, erm… tension, that certainly did it. His fingers relaxed completely once more against hers, giving the bear an exasperated look. Ted would have… noticeable difficulty finding Kyu's stash. He was a bit of a traditionalist; there were swimsuit magazines and such in his room, certainly. But the harder stuff, the things that meant something to him… those were stored inside of his systems. And he was pretty sure he had explicitly rejected Ted from having user access to that part of his systems.

As for getting high, well… he did have a bit of LSD leftover in the bathroom cabinet from when he used to work at the Cybermind.

"I like designing… things. When I get an idea, I go for it. I also… well, this is probably something you should be aware of before we begin working." Kyu took her hand, moving it up to his mouth. He could feel her scent… feel the blood pumping through her veins. It was a rush in his ears, making his heart noticeably beat faster, his skin growing just a bit flushed. Depending on how observant she was in the emotional states of those around her, she could likely feel the change… Kyu's hand gently placing one of her fingertips against his fang.

She could feel how sharp just one of them was. If she were to make a sudden move, it would likely split her gentle finger. But he did not want that to happen, his warm breath pressing against her fingertip for a moment before lowering his hand again. He was quiet for a few moments, and she would likely be able to pick up on his somberness. "I am… or, was… A Sueki. There's a part of me that still craves blood, that still wants to.. to… do what they do."

As he spoke, he was lifting her hand again. The moment he realized it, he stopped, releasing it as his hands reached into the couch, more suddenly than any of his other movements had been around her thus far. "…I keep those compulsions very much under control, but sometimes I have to… find an outlet for them. And it's just… been a while since I've been able to find that. Sorry." He reached back into the plate, trying to draw another chip into his mouth… but finding that he had lost his appetite. …For chips, at any rate…

"…I really enjoy watching television, mostly science fiction. It's most of the books that I read as well… although, I guess for most of it now, it's just fiction. I also used to go to the bar when I had a drinking buddy, but it's been awhile since I've had that." Kyu then looked back over at her, silently praying that him raising her hand like that earlier had not… scared her.

"I also practice swordsmanship when I can. And that's… well, that's most of myself." He had come clean with her. He had told her about what he was, what he used to be. There was a part of himself that still wanted to give in, very badly. But there was also that code he once held; before the compulsions of the flesh cost him his honor. The strongest part of that code was his loyalty; he could not… he absolutely could not give into those… not to her…

Right…?

- Buddha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cooking Spray
Cooking Spray

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 17PostSubject: Re: Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu]   Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2019 12:44 pm

The Shinigami Doll

Like the good boy he was, or at least the good boy he claimed to be, Ted gave them the room. He'd surely take the time to look around Kyu's room, the bathroom, and other areas. Essentially anywhere he could have stashed the good shit. He wasn't all that decent with computers, unlike Angel, but he figured it couldn't be too difficult to get inside a computer, right? As they talked, from time to time, Kyu might be able to overhear what sounded like [click here].

At the couch, Angel just listened on. He was far more surprising and interesting than she originally gave him credit for, and that was good. He was possibly the very first Sueki she had ever met. The whole deal with the blood was completely new to her. Although it should have scared her, the Doll wasn't one to frighten by conventional means. She was more likely to experience the feeling if she thought she would disappoint someone or if an individual hurt or died due to her.

"That is simply fascinating," said Angel as she tried to run her fingers through his cheeks, and pull lightly on his hair.

"I do hope you'll let me study you a bit, to learn a bit more about you. It won't be too invasive but I'm highly curious as to your overall biology."

When he handed her the napkin, she did exactly what one would expect, in exactly the wrong way. A good mannered lady would turn around, and make sure her bosom was not in view as she tended to it. But, unfortunately her manners were still somewhat rusty as she was just beginning to learn the things that were okay, and those that were not in conventional social settings. Instead, she removed the crumbs not in the way that was most polite, but in the way that seemed easiest.

She just pushed her bosom from below with one hand, causing way too much skin to be seen through the artsy opening designs of her dress. With the napkin she cleaned her mouth, and used it topic up the nacho crumbs until it was pristine. Folding it and placing it on the table, she thought herself done. The smile she gave was the type one would see in a youngster wishing for approval or acknowledgement for doing something well, though it certainly wasn't her intention.

"I don't really drink too often, but I do have a lot of swords. I love them. If you'd like, perhaps we could tussle together and have some fun. You know, to relax and get closer."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 18PostSubject: Re: Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu]   Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2019 3:22 pm

Teddy you motherfu… Kyu closed his eyes, breathing in through his nostrils and trying to relax and not think about how the Teddy bear was destroying the inside of his house. Surely he's not going to mess with anything that my nanomachines are unable to fix… Presently, his attention returned to the girl in front of him, before finally a large Bweep noise went off.

The Teddy bear would find himself inside literally just a steel cage, with Kyu's face appearing on the computer monitor. Ted, the fuck? The screen demanded of the wayward Teddy bear, Kyu's avatar-head on the screen just… shaking it. I was a human once, yaknow. Did you even look under my bed?! Kyu asked him, the bars of the cage unclicking, releasing the Teddy bear back into Kyu's bedroom. Indeed, if he looked beneath Kyu's bed, he'd find extraordinarily specific porn mags of girls with pink hair. Of course, Kyu was not exactly happy with the idea of Ted going through… what basically amounted to his dad's porn stash, but right now he kind of had bigger things to worry about. …Am I a bad father? Kyu wondered idly to himself, before remembering how Ted disappeared for as long as he did. And how long Kyu disappeared. Shit, I might be a terrible father.

"Tssssh…" A peculiar, half-hissing noise left his mouth as Angel's hand began moving along his head. He could not help it; the way her hands were touching the skin of his face, the way it made him feel. "Study me, huh…?" Kyu asked, body practically shivering as he breathed in and out, before just standing up straight.

His eyes just… watched her as she rubbed against her bosom, before something got in the way of his developing excitement: raw logic. That cursed part of his brain that was outside of both his honor and his Drive. "…Study? Without eyes? Well… you have biomechanical systems, right?" He asked her, chuckling slightly at the innocent expression on his face. "I think I would like that. We should spar… but… if you would not mind, would you give me your hand for a moment?" He asked the woman, tapping against the side of her wrist so she knew exactly where it was, then opening his fingers for her…

- Buddha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cooking Spray
Cooking Spray

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 19PostSubject: Re: Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu]   Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 12:10 pm

The Shinigami Doll

“Hey hey, hey!” yelled out the teddy bear before being encased in the steel cage. “What the hell man?”

Just like that, this asshole’s face popped up in screens inside the cage. Yea, way to kill my boner dude he thought to himself despite literally having no dick, save for some extra fluff of material that counted as fur. But alas, with a few surprise brownies, some cheetos, some herbs, and a few drinks by him, the bear did what only Ted could do. He reached in with one hand as he made a fist, before shaking and pumping it wildly above where his crotch would be… before spreading his hand and tossing cheeto dust onto the screen.

“Yea, yea, get back to her or I will.” With that Ted was released, as he picked up the food and the magazines under the bed. It didn’t take long before he jumped on it for reasons that shouldn’t need to be described. Buuuut, he started pumping his hands again looking at some page with Asian Demons while smoking a joint and eating brownies.

On the other possibly less illegal side of the room, Angel still sat before her host.

“Yes,” said the girl before continuing. “My eyes do not work in their intended form. I cannot see the color of your skin or the color of your clothes. However the technology I possess and my energy allow me to observe a sort of mental image that while helpful is very limited.”

“For instance,” she started before moving her fingers in one hand to the corner of his lips.

“I can tell if there’s creases or dimples. I can tell if someone is skinny or overweight. I can even tell if you’re carrying a piano or a cat. But I can’t tell you what shade those dimples are, or how being that weight makes you look, or even how fluffy or how smooth the color of the cat or the piano makes them look.”

The Doll nodded, this time producing an innocent but honest smile at the sound of a spar. It was also in part due to his willingness to be studied, though that seemed like it would be more her pleasure than his. Still, she obeyed his request and extended her hand towards his. She wasn’t sure whether he wanted to shake her hand or simply touched fingers. But, she did read a book and watched a show lately that could solve this conundrum. Thinking she knew better, she gave him a high five, which triggered a childish laughter as if she had done something cool or naughty. Still, she kept the palm of her hand pressed against his if he hadn’t move his just yet.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 20PostSubject: Re: Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu]   Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 7:04 pm

Don’t worry, Ted. I never stopped caring about her… or you. The avatar replied to the rude bear, despite his raucous actions. Those words… they did hurt for Kyu to express. After all, he had lost both of them, for so long… and could not fix things himself. Not until Angel herself came to see him, came to put things back to how they were… Or at least, put them back in his life. For that alone, Kyu was thankful. For that alone, Kyu was trying to be as patient as he could. He… wanted her back. He wanted back his friend. His crazy, creative, ecstatic, emotional friend.

The same one who was sitting in front of him… perhaps.

He listened carefully to her description, taking in each part of what she was saying. After all, it would be helpful for him to understand exactly what she could tell of him. These small details would form the basis of Kyu’s plan. He had a generally idea of what he wanted to do. She could not see color… and in a way, that made him sad. She likely could not see him blush. She may be able to detect the tightening of his skin from excitement or nervousness… but she would not have the whole package. Not the way that he could see her.

Like now. Once again… she was touching him. She seemed to not mind at all, seemed to find it totally natural. For Kyu, he was torn. He felt like a… well, like he was stuck. She.. she knew things. She knew things about him. She felt familiar around him. And… he felt familiar around her, as well. But… it was not quite the same. She was not the same. She was.. Innocent. She was blank. Was it right for him to interfere with that…? After he had failed to protect her and Teddy? When she had left his life… and there was nothing he could do?

A somber line appeared around his face, but as she continued to speak… it softened. ”Then… here, just this once…” He felt a stunning sensation against his hand, his mouth widening slightly in shock. She had just… smacked into his hand, like a high five. He was gobsmacked. He looked into her eyes… and there, he saw… anticipation. So he let his shocked expression reform, not into further shock, but into a smile. ”You’re kinda over-eager.” He told her with a chuckle, his slightly stunned hand relaxing against hers. His eyes closed, leaning in towards her head.

And then… a sensation poured into her hand. The tiny little nanobots that made up Kyu’s skin… moved into the Shinigami Doll. They interfaced with her, given, freely. Kyu disconnected them from himself… and if she was willing to allow for them to, she would experience… data. Data about his skin, data about how he was… Data that had been passed down, from someone who had known. Known how he felt, how he smelled… the color of his hair, the piercing quality of his eyes… How they shifted to red when his blood quickened, the way his muscles tensed. The scars along his body… he did not withhold anything from her. The color of his tie, the exact shape of his ears… Every little detail was carried by those small nanobots. Perhaps for the first time, Angel would receive the true sum of another person’s appearance.

”There… can you see it, now? Now we’re on even terms; just don’t forget them, alright?” He gave her hand another gentle squeeze, before standing up straight before her.

”...Now. Would you like to spar? Verify the validity of that data?”

- Buddha
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next