Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» A Reunion of the Most Spontaneous [Private: Siegharty]
Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu] - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 9:29 pm by Siegharty

» Breakfast, Not Me [Elyss]
Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu] - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 7:14 pm by Siegharty

» Future Heritage
Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu] - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 6:31 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Old World
Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu] - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 6:08 pm by Forsaken Crow

» The Magic of the Heart (OPEN)
Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu] - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 5:16 pm by darkfunnel

» The Devil Went Down to Karakura [PRIVATE/Kendall] [Pre-War]
Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu] - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 3:49 pm by Henrex

» Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu]
Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu] - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 3:43 pm by JJ

» Tsuchihana Hakaizen
Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu] - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 11:28 pm by Hakaizen

» HEROES LIKE US - A Freeform MHA RP
Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu] - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 8:26 pm by Guest

» Mujin Makiyoshi[Approved 2-4]
Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu] - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 5:41 pm by Mujin

Top posters
THEFROST
Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapRemembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu] - Page 3 I_voting_barRemembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapRemembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu] - Page 3 I_voting_barRemembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2687 registered users
The newest registered user is Hatorifangirl

Our users have posted a total of 129936 messages in 19763 subjects

Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Cooking Spray
Cooking Spray

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue93900/99999Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (93900/99999)
Tiers:

Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu] - Page 3 Empty
Subject Post 21PostSubject: Re: Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu]   Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 10:58 am

It still fascinated her, humanity that was. Her creations were complex beyond the understanding of most. Droids were her specialty, and to most, with the exception of Kyu and others, it may have seemed like something that bordered on the unreal and in realms of fantasy. Yet alas, the mystery that was life kept surprising her at every turn. Kyu was completely different from what she had expected, and he was even a far and away a contrast from what she observed and understood upon first meeting him. Why did people act the way they did? Why was selfless a thing? Why did people that would never do such a thing drive themselves to that point? Love, care, dependence? There was so much to see and so much to learn, and at the very end, uncertainty was a miracle that defied understanding.

”I won’t forget, I promise.”

As Kyu produced and directed his nanobots, the Doll was able to get a near perfect picture of him, the likes of which she couldn’t through her senses alone. Although her lips wouldn’t speak exactly what her mind believed, it didn’t make it less true. She possibly didn’t know how to articulate it in a way that felt natural and real to her. Despite getting closer to believing she was once a living being, she still struggled with the idea that she was a machine all along. And even if she wasn’t, there was a certain level of disconnect in regards to how she acted, in how she thought peopled acted and thus how she should act, and what her natural self wanted to express all along. For certain she found his looks to be, special. She supposed he was easy on the eyes, and she liked him, although she wasn’t sure why. She had met plenty of people that fit standards of beauty and even exceeded them. Yet there was something more basic, common, and natural about him that she enjoyed. A quick and subtle smile managed to escape her control, but she certainly liked what she saw, and it extended beyond the physical needs or desires.

“With how you look, I suppose one of the reasons you hide away is to make sure all the girls don’t come bother you, right?”

That wasn’t a question she had ever asked, or even considered as being worth the time, but she did, why? She didn’t sense jealousy in her mind. Yet something deep down wondered if there were other girls that took her time. Perhaps there were other scientist that wanted his time for experiments. Maybe others came over to steal his doritos or be fed some of his nacho. The thoughts of sex didn’t really enter her mind, though the idea that perhaps others enjoyed his time did. Angel didn’t quite get to the point of truly feeling jealous as some would readily displayed, but she couldn’t help but wonder if things would be different if she looked real and human enough to be liked. In any case, she managed to dispel the string of thoughts so soon as he spoke with the invitation to spar.

”Yes! Please,” she said cupping both her hands around one of his before getting up and running out the door, pulling his hand with one of hers.

If Kyu had a phone on him, or any device that could receive messages, he would have gotten one from Ted that read, “Have some fun, and let her have some fun for once. Also don’t come back for at least three hours, I’m calling friends over.

Angel was somewhat in tune with her level of physical strength, but being overly energetic and excited tended to mess with that sum. Luckily Kyu was strong enough for it to be no worse than a sudden tug. Despite her blindness, Angel’s other senses allowed her to navigate the area with great ease. She ran from street to street, and turned where she needed, dragging Kyu behind her as she smiled. It looked like she was trying to get to the outskirts and away, towards the fields that hardly ever went or frequented. Everything seemed to be going perfectly well until they crossed a street past a wall and she stopped on her tracks. Had Kyu not being careful he would have certainly bumped into her.

Her eyes had widened as far as they could go despite still being covered by the blindfold. She turned to Kyu and let go of his hand, taking a step back. Nothing would seem ordinarily wrong with her other than an area on her blindfold, particularly by her left eye seemed to get a far darker hue of black, almost as if it was wet. Mere moments earlier Angel had received what seemed like a foreshadow or a very nightmarish dream. She saw her feet, and only her feet before looking to the side to see Kyu. She saw herself walking with him, holdings hands along with a strangely well mannered Teddy. Right after she had watched Teddy being shred to pieces before the vision changed to her hugging and kissing Kyu. She couldn’t tell if her mind was trying to inject human emotions of lust or dependance or whether something was wrong with her programming, but she’d certainly look into it later.

”Sorry, I got distracted by something,” she added with a quick smile before taking his hand again, breathing deeply and running off with him to their intended location.

JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 22PostSubject: Re: Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu]   Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 11:17 am

So she promised that she would not forget. That was all that Kyu wanted to hear, all his ears needed. His lips curved upward into a smile, letting the images move into her mind. What she asked him.. Took him off guard. He was not expecting for her to make such a comment; for Kyu, women were… difficult. ”Huh… nah. I usually stick to my work… even if a girl were to want a piece of me… if she’s not able to keep up with me in my true home, surrounded by equipment and research…” He trailed off for just a moment, giving her hand a small squeeze.

”Then I would depart from their side. So far… I have only had one person I respected like that. Her name… was Crystal. She was the smartest woman I ever knew… And she and I spent a great deal of time with one another..” Kyu explained, not withholding himself from his explanation. At length, he finally shook his head with a chuckling noise. ”I’ll get out more when I’ve got things I’m interested in doing. If you can provide me with that… you’ll see me out and about.”

With that explanation, it seemed that Kyu would be called to demonstrate that claim.She agreed with his intentions for a spar. He let her carry him by his hand, smiling just a bit the entire time. He took special care to stay close enough that she still felt like she was dragging him along, but also that she did not have to work too hard. As he was being dragged away, he underwent a peculiar sensation; his instant messenger going off. Teddy again… Friends? Oh, lovely… Kyu began splitting his attention; part of him focusing on Angel and her forward movement, doing his best not to run into any obstacles. The other part was focused on crafting a reply, sending it out to the bear rather quickly after receiving the first message.

Don’t mind. Don’t destroy house. Don’t want to need more cages. You break it, you fix it. Seems fair to me.

He had no idea where she was planning to go, but she seemed to have somewhere in mind. A specific place that she was taking him to… suddenly, she came to a halt. Kyu’s body pressed up against hers, hands reaching around her waist to steady himself, gripping tight. The grasp lasted for only a moment before it loosened, as if embarrassed. She separated from him, and he did his best to let her get the distance she was comfortable with.

Kyu could not help his observantness. Especially from someone like Angel, who attracted his attention and dominated his focus. He wanted to know more about her. He wanted to understand her. He wanted to see if she was Crystal, somewhere deep inside. This curiosity pushed him forward, driving his eyes to examine her from top to bottom… and locating the strange change within her eyepatch.
I don’t know what that is… my nanobots should have had nothing to do with that. It
must be… coming from inside of her.

That smile was the most uncomfortable part. The way she had stopped… something had clearly been
uncomfortable. ”...I’d like you to tell me what happened, when you’re ready.”
He replied, his hand reaching into hers and letting her drag the two of them forward. All he could tell
was the general area that they were in; it was a place that he and Crystal had come often. There clearly
was some kind of connection between the two of them. Her attention to him, how intimate she
seemed, how eager she was to show him around… it was as if she was trying to reconnect with a part of
her life she had lost. Kyu was beginning to suspect that she truly wished to be reunited with him… or
else, she was trying to use him to fulfill some void in her life with him. Make sense of something.
This general area only ever had one truly disturbing event that Kyu could think of. When Teddy had
been destroyed. When Crystal had lost her cool. Many things had happened to them across this
walkway, but most of them… most of them had just been talking. Most of them had been playing and
entertaining one another with their presence. Just… being together, and thinking and planning for the
future. Maybe that was it; maybe she had thought about something from those days. Maybe she found
it surprising that she was with him. As they began to approach their destination, he leaned closer to
her, letting his message pass into her ear.
”And… outside of that… Are you sure that you only came here to get to know me? Are
you certain… that this is the first time that you and I have met…? The way you treat me is more like an
old friend… and I do not understand why. Can you… explain that yourself?”

His voice was even, calm. His questioning moved straight to the heart of the matter, of what he
wanted to know. Kyu was confident that she was undergoing… something, but he did not quite
know what. More than anything else, he wanted to make sure she knew what she was getting into. He
wanted her to feel comfortable in her own skin. If she truly was Crystal, or… even just a part of
her…

He wanted to make sure his partner was alright in her own head…

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cooking Spray
Cooking Spray

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue93900/99999Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (93900/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 23PostSubject: Re: Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu]   Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 11:20 am

As the two walked the final steps into the wilderness, the Doll couldn’t help but think of some of the things he had shared. After all, it didn’t make sense. Was he stupid? No. He was actually kind of smart for an organic being. But still, Angel would need to talk to him sooner or later. If any woman tried to take a piece of him he ought to strike and slice them down. Cannibalism was a deplorable act not tolerated among respectable Shinigami. Then he said something that got a rouse out of her and got her to speak, likely the best way to remove her from the troubling thoughts she experienced earlier on.

”Crystal, yea, I know her,” she said with a certainty that seemed to indicate some form of closeness, as if she had seen her a day or two prior.

”Ulv told me about her, and I did some research on her name later. It looks like she was a Captain of the R&D, and your girlfriend. I think I would have liked her.”

Part of her felt what a sort of emotion which some would have likened to a sour or bitter taste in her mouth. Whomever this Crystal truly was, Kyu thought highlight of her. Did he think she was smarter? Was the former Captain stronger than her? Perhaps he found the woman’s design more appealing than Angel’s very own. It seemed a bit unsettling that he was thinking of someone else, but at the same time she managed to ground her own thoughts and return to far more normal a mindset. There wasn’t any need to feel any type of way. She was well used to assuming people would have mistrust over the artificial, and likely think less of them because of it...even if they didn’t outright show it or admit it. The next question was something that the Doll understood but couldn’t answer. It was more of a metaphorical or flowery answer she simply could not provide as she dealt with the facts and grounded frameworks.

”I’m afraid I cannot answer that question, but perhaps you can learn a bit more about me through our spar.”

Finally at the location, the woman took a few steps back before a golden energy surrounded her. If Kyu had any knowledge in the matter he would recognize it as pure reishi. It wasn’t at all the way a Shinigami handled energy; it was almost explicitly that of a Quincy’s. It was also unclear whether he had met the current powerhouse of that race, Sofia Montero, though he should have certainly heard the name. If his nanobots focused on the design and fine tuned nature of her energy he would notice it was at a far higher grade than even most advanced users of Reishi, and more comparable to people like that woman. Little did he know Mrs. Montero had been instrumental in adding technology for her creation as well as supplying vast amounts of reishi for her own design.

Beyond that, the unique golden color of her reishi should set her apart from the far more common blue of the Quincy. But even more telling was the feeling of the energy as it surrounded her. Since Kyu was so close to Crystal, he would likely notice that the feel of her energy, its heft, and its nature wasn’t just that of Crystal’s but also that of her zanpakuto. After all, it hadn’t been made clear what happened to it when one became a Shinigami Doll. The body was surrendered but the soul was transplanted. The zanpakuto housing was by all means destroyed, but its power should more or less be tied to the soul, as a part of it. The man certainly wouldn’t get it right away, but as the battle continued he should certainly get hints to it. Parts of the zanpakuto, as well as iconic techniques of her shikai and her bankai were featured in her arsenal. It also provided levels of energy and emotions that reflected that of Angel and her zanpakuto spirit.

”i’m ready if you are,” she called out as a blade materialized into her hands from the reishi, and as her other hand reached up towards her blindfold.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 24PostSubject: Re: Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu]   Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2019 9:33 pm

The afternoon wind blew against the front of the male's body. He was still wearing that white t-shirt and jeans, his tie lazily strewn across his neck. It fluttered a bit in the wind, but for some reason did not blow away. He took a few moments to breathe in the air of the outdoors. It had been some time since he last went out to simply… enjoy it. This is nice. The edges of his mouth were curved into a smile, before turning back to focus on what she was saying.

…She knows her? Kyu's eyes narrowed slightly, trying to process what that statement could mean. If she actually is Crystal, like Ted suspects… then she should know perfectly well why I think of her what I do. He paused for a moment, allowing for her to speak without interrupting. Ah. That explains it, at least a little bit. The Shinigami thought to himself, nodding in understanding.

Though what she said did make him close his eyes. Great. Now I need a cigarette. He tried to shake the feeling, looking off into the distance, back toward civilization. "…We were a bit closer than just that. I was also her subordinate." Kyu replied at last, his eyes meeting the Doll's blindfold. That's right. What can she even see of the outside world? I understand it a bit more than when I met her… but even small things like this, meeting her eyes… I cannot do it. Kyu's heart sank a bit at those thoughts. Something about not being able to lock eyes with another was to lose a part of human contact itself.

"…I think you would have liked her. She had a strong passion for development, though she was also a bit of a party animal." The edge of Kyu's lips rose in satisfaction at the memories, before turning his focus back to her. …Oh my… that pouting expression.. Does she think I belong to her or something…? Kyu wondered to himself, reaching both hands above his head and allowing himself to stretch.

What came next, however…

"……"

Kyu's expression lowered. He could see the golden sphere forming around her body. He could feel the way she was manipulating her energy; the recon nanites that Kyu reached out with in an explorative manner could deduce that much. Then there was the information his Cybermind was receiving from his enhanced eyes. But the most disconcerting thing of all…. …No… Well… I guess that… Proves it… Kyu's eyes closed for a moment, a strange sense of… loss taking up his chest.

He thought about the pink haired woman who had been close to his heart. Her craziness, her passion, her devotedness. The way she moved. It had been taken from her. She had been taken from this world. And for what…? For what?

"I'll be ready the moment you do one thing." He told her, grabbing the tie around his neck and pulling. As he did so, the tie straightened itself completely, morphing and changing into the male's sword.

Without pause, he began to pace across the plain, beginning to let a small fraction of his bloodlust loose from his body. For a person who did not depend on sight it would likely be a powerful indicator of his presence; each footstep against the grass was both contained and intense. "If your weapon had a name, what would it be?" He asked her, awaiting her answer… and once it was processed… turning his blade on its side… and dashing toward her.

"Here I come!"

He delivered a single strike directly down, aiming at her shoulder. If she did not block it, he would merely smack against her shoulder; but if she blocked it, he would press in further, the bloodlust much more intense from how close he drew. Or perhaps she would dodge, leaving Kyu in a stance ready for retaliation, his clothes billowing about in the air around him as he awaited her reply…

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cooking Spray
Cooking Spray

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 25PostSubject: Re: Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu]   Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu] - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 23, 2019 5:35 pm

A name… she thought to herself after he had asked. She either didn’t know a singular response or she simply knew far too many. Still, the puzzling question kept her off hand a steady two or three inches away from her blindfold. As he walked closer, Angel could see almost every basic thing that mattered in her surroundings in ways very few could understand. It was as if each step created a noise, even if subtle. It was as if each wave of decibels washed and painted the surrounding with colors that created shapes she could understand. His presence gave light to the perpetual darkness she experienced when she was alone, with only lifeless machines to accompany her. His presence was wanted; his presence was needed.

”I suppose it would be some sort of protector; a guardian angel. Something that is broken and dirty but useful. Yet, at the same time and while ironic, with a purpose that’s crystal clear and a resolve to match. I suppose I don’t possess the means to put a name to such an idea… or would you consider that, a feeling?”

So far she had demonstrated difficulty when asserting a position or idea over feelings. Her grasp over the concepts had come a long way, but she was still very far from the being she once was. The sort of willful indoctrination she had ensured for herself before the procedure made it simple to understand and familiarize herself with the details of scientific nature above all else. In any case, if Kyu paid attention to her blade he would notice that it kept on growing and arranging its given form. In the end it would resemble a very large and sharp meat cleaver. Just the blade alone was taller than either of them by a sizable margin, and that didn’t even take the handle into account. It also likely weighed more than the two of them combined, yet she easily managed to hold it with just one hand.

With a simple but swift movement she angled the large behemoth of a cleaver to meet the path of his blade. She was certainly physically strong as was one of the primary intents on her construction, but still the male would manage to nudge her sword down and towards her shoulder. Despite the sharp look of her blade, it did not cut her skin but rather press against it without seeming result as a finger would over smooth skin. It could have been in part due to her own method of applying force to fight off his, or more likely due to the careful and dedicated measures taken to ensure her body was physical tough and able to resist some form of punishment.

Despite her best efforts to keep her level of energy suppressed and hidden, in part due to her dress, she figured Kyu would have found a way to notice, even if with considerable delays. Her level of energy and output was seemingly considerably below his. In fact, though Kyu showed the level of energy seen in younger Captains or experienced Lieutenants, Angel seemed to show so far only that which compared to an experienced Third Seat or a new Lieutenant, a far cry from her former self.

”I suppose there’s a joke to be made somewhere along, but I’m afraid doing so would cross into being rude and insulting. I just wanted to mention that its interesting that you worked for her then. It's not quite the same now as you don’t work for me; you work with me. I hope I can prove a near as good work partner as she was.”

In saying so she made a sudden jump back, certainly no more than five or six feet from where she once stood. The sheer lack of noticeable pain added to the idea or belief that she couldn’t feel physical pain. But alas, it was time for her to get serious and do what she had come there to do if she hoped he did the same. In one motion she removed and tossed the black blindfold off and away from her eyes. In mid air, the blindfold would be entrapped by a box like construct he would recognize right away. It was a pure white box that looked like some form of soft spongy plastic of pristine qualities. Once the blindfold was contained, the box would dematerialize as if it was a form of data being retrieved by a computer. The unique ability was part of the cyberbrain Crystal had transplanted for use into her new body. More importantly for the battle, her level of energy would change. Granted this was something that Kyu should not be able to catch on right away. After all, her dress was engineered to make her seem as though she had the level of spiritual energy of a powerless Human. But alas there were other ways to notice easily, specially in combat. What he would encounter though was that the level of power she possessed had skyrocketed to match his exactly, and that of a new Captain in today’s day and age.

Her sight would not improve any more. The only real benefit of removing the blindfold was to get rid of the limiter she willingly wore most of the time. She wasn’t sure exactly why she started doing that. She figured it was probably to appear less intimidating when battles commence. It likely also had to do with the fact that Angel had no real release state. Instead the blindfold acted as a way to propel her forth. That being said, most that had faced her understood that a lack of a release state had never been a handicap to her, as everything else in her repertoire had been condensed into her form in the most synergistic of ways. As for Kyu, he would be met with the baby blue of her eyes as she looked in his general direction.

Beyond that, the male should have been able to catch on to subtle things no one but he could. The cleaver was completely new. The weapon was unlike anything Crystal had ever wielded as her Shikai and her Bankai had more to do with swords and shields. However the energy that she released and the one that exuded from her weapons was nearly identical to that of her zanpakuto. Even the construction and the reishi looking metal of her tools greatly resembled that of Crystal's weaponry. While the physical form of her zanpakuto had been destroyed in the rebirth process, its spirit had fused along with its numerous forms to become some of the skills and abilities she enjoyed. Nothing had been wasted. Every part that made Crystal who she was had taken its rightful place in becoming a portion of the woman she was today.

“Stay with me now,” she added seemingly joking as she rushed him, far faster than before as a fierce swing towards his midsection seeked to catch either his torso or his blade.

Last edited by Cooking Spray on Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 26PostSubject: Re: Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu]   Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu] - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 23, 2019 6:33 pm

His body, his movements. He had a very rough idea of how she could experience the world around her - in a lot of ways, it was disconcerting for him to face an opponent without eyes. The eyes were the window to the soul, so to speak; they helped gauge intention and desire. With her… he could do no such thing. He was moving and planning without that extra information; his cybermind would find it a bit difficult to function properly without that kind of information. Not exactly by being broken or anything like that; it would simply be less effective.

Kyu listened to each statement about what kind of name her sword would have. But… she did not give it a simple name. She elaborated, went into great detail. It seemed that she lacked one trait, for all that she was able to do. She's indecisive, isn't she… Kyu thought to himself, maintaining his combat stance. …Maybe that's for the best. If she had answered with a single word, that would mean she knows exactly what her sword is for; that she's certain about who she is, and why she wields it. But at the same time…

That thing is FUCKING SCA- "Woah!" He let out at the sight of it, his mouth dropping open in a way he was not accustomed to. After all, such an action would typically cause for a cigarette to fall out of his mouth. Why the hell's her sword taking that--… is it because this is how I'd react to it? His thoughts raced, before finally coming to another conclusion. …or is it because of my smaller frame, she's just trying to crush me with raw power?

But Kyu wouldn't be deterred so easily, as his blade smashed completely against hers. He was not certain on how durable her blade was; but his own was significantly reinforced with his nanites and his own spiritual pressure. He continued as he smashed the sword against it, going far beyond where most people would go, pressing until at last… the blade snapped.

Kyu's eyes traced his shattered blade as it broke off, flying away from the woman in front of him. It was likely her body would be at least a bit bent back from the blow, considering how much force he had decided to put into it. Pushing far beyond myself… That's right. At my core… I'm just another weapon. Kyu's arm came to a rest as Angel began to speak, the edge that had begun to take residence within his gaze softening with her words.

He stood there, his sword at his side. As Angel watched, the blade… regrew. Shiny bits, like slithering insects made of metal, coursed along the blade's surface, reshaping it back into what it had been before. "…She was the best. And I depended on her, probably too much. What she depended on me for…" Kyu's other hand reached out… as more of those slithering metallic bits emerged from his hand. A second sword formed itself before Angel's eyes as she began her next move. "…"

His eyes had locked onto the box that emerged around her blindfold, Ted's words coming back to him. Gotta be her, huh… Another point to the theory of evolution. Kyu's foot was actually pushed back as her spiritual pressure came to bare, his arms crossing in front of his body. While he may be able to contest a Captain in some ways, raw power typically was not one of them. He was an intelligence based fighter, who focused on using his raw skill, instincts, and strategy to survive.

She was showing hers; he supposed it was only appropriate he showed his.

Blue eyes… Never wanted them to see this. But she did, didn't she. She knew exactly what I was capable of… what lurked beneath what I think is right. Kyu's two swords came to rest at his sides again, looking directly her. "All Zanpakuto have a name. Mine… is Rakkan Hoorudo (Sanguine Hold). But, unlike most… mine had that name, long before I ever stated that it should Swim Through Oceans of Blood, Rakkan Hoorudo…"

At those words, the tie around his neck reformed once again. It formed out of the skin of his chest, rising and billowing about in the wind as it shifted and changed. Meanwhile, Kyu's eyes had begun to change. Their typical blues were beginning to shift and fade with reds. But more noticeable to someone like Angel, who was more sensitive to other fields of information… there was the strain on his body.

Up to this point, the male had been completely calm throughout their entire exchange. He had let some of his emotions show, but they had been quickly been covered back up again. Kyu's arm shook as the tie shifted and changed, slithering as a serpent around and around bare skin. At last, its mouth opened wide, releasing a blood-red blade covered in multiple spikes along its length. As the blade took residence in his left hand, the serpent burned away, turning into a tattoo along his left arm.

Meanwhile, Kyu's forehead was beginning to bleed as two horns emerged, piercing through his flesh into the light of day. At last, the white shirt he wore was burned away, the white fabric searing into his flesh as his bright-red chest flared before her. It was noticeably hotter than anything else around them; along with his transformation, the field would grow slightly warmer, noticeably so.

Is this what you wanted, Crystal?! He thought to himself as the pain seared along his flesh. His eyes were locked on Angel as her blade smashed into his chest, causing for him to double over. The wind was knocked out of his body, his right hand abandoning the blade completely as he lowered his hand… aiming directly for her head. "A guardian angel, huh? Broken… and dirty?" He gasped, the hilt of his sword dropping onto her own, putting the full weight of his sword, upper body, and strength into the blow, hopefully knocking it loose from where it was rammed into his chest. Blood poured from the wound onto the grass below, his blade turning to the side as he tried to smash into the cleaver's length. If he had managed to get a powerful grip on her hair, she would certainly feel strain on her arms, and neck, from the repeated fast-paced strikes.

Kyu's hand released her then, darting to the side as both of his hands gripped around his blade. Blood dripped from the side of his mouth, his blazing chest covered in crimson. "Yeah, it's got resolve… It's got everything I couldn't give " - her - ", doesn't it?"

Kyu's sword flashed forward, and if Angel were paying enough attention, she would be able to see how the blood from his mouth, from his horns, from his chest… it was flowing down his body into his sword. Another interesting thing to note about that blood was the amount of spiritual energy it contained; far more than a Shinigami's blood normally would. How much of it was actually blood, and how much of it was his reiatsu?

Angel would find out quickly once Kyu's blade dug into, and then through, the ground beneath her. If she thought it would be stopped from him starting with a low attack that bit through the surface of the earth, she would be mistaken. His blade was sharper than before, sharpened from the blood that had been shed from his body. From the side of her body, another dramatic attack crashed against the Doll, and if it were unblocked it would likely send her flying with a nasty cut to match.

Kyu stood there, panting. Another gash had appeared along his face; blood oozed from it, coating the side of his neck… drawn toward his blade. "You'll find its name… drenched in blood. Like a sword should be. Where you can tell its true nature, how it feels in your hands."

- Buddha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cooking Spray
Cooking Spray

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 27PostSubject: Re: Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu]   Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 29, 2019 5:52 pm

The Droidmaker

Angel

Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu] - Page 3 JCRrxmK

Song: N/a STUFF - Artist: N/A STUFF - Words: N/A

He seemed, perturbed. There wasn’t a logic or a reason she could point at, even if the notion might have been clearer to someone with a better understanding of the real world. He smiled, that much she could tell even without sight; but he ached. Angel had said nothing to cause it, and her presence should not have been the bearer of such a feeling. Her only hunch, though far from scientific or fact found, was that perhaps the memory of the Captain that was no longer there had that effect on him. The Doll was as far from a helpful voice of social comfort as one could get, though if he asked later on, she would surely make an attempt to be of help.

”Your blade,” she said before a pause.

”Your blade and your power; they sound very unsanitary.”

It was no joking matter, though surely someone far more witty and in the know could have made a clever joke out of the situation. Concern was the only outwardly noticeable feeling one could gather from her expression, even if the field of battle wasn’t the most acceptable place to do so. In their momentary tussle, there was time, opportunity, and success for the two of them to attack and defend. Initially the Doll had managed to push him back through the use of her blade and the power she gained after removing the veil from her eyes. With the aid of his blade and his unique power, Kyu had been able to fight back just the right way. Despite his force he should not have been able to completely overwhelm her and her behemoth of a sword, but neither should she. Still, in the struggle his blade would eventually slide onto one side of her left shoulder.

Initially it should have been like landing a ruler atop a wooden table. There should have been some noise, but no visible cut just yet. It was in a way an attempt to downplay the skill and power of his swing, but rather the level of construction behind her physical form. In an attempt to condense all that Crystal had been into a vessel that wouldn’t be burdened with states or releases, her body had been made as durable and tough as it was scientifically possible for the three minds involved. Nonetheless, had Kyu pushed into his blade just a few seconds longer, it would give in. A small cut, likely no larger than a couple of inches was hardly visible over the ebony black fabric of her outfit. Of far more importance though was the liquid that seeped from the shallow wound. It wasn’t blood of the crimson kind Kyu was likely used to, but rather a semi luminescent bright emerald green. Angel did not stay in that spot for long as she would be ready to jump back, though if his eyes didn’t fail him he’d notice something interesting. Even if not too fast, the green liquid had already started mending the wound; no doubt a sort of concoction lost to time, reverse engineered by Crystal and Tsubasa. Far more telling though was her seeming lack of pain. Till that point, it seemed as though Angel had no clue she had been cut, and less so that she was being healed from it.

”Broken? Dirty?”

She wasn’t sure what he had meant by this, but the girl had difficulty taking it as anything other than an insult. It most likely wasn’t. But as she had just recently been entertaining the fact that she was truly alive, or that she used to be in some form, it hurt. Had he meant she was broken, as a machine would, and dirty, as only an object might become? It was unlike her to feel upset, about anything, but something within her reacted to the words. He had tried to reach for her hair before, had he not? It was kept short for that very reason, to avoid it being a burden and a hassle in combat. It made sense, he had failed in the attempt, but perhaps she’d give him a second chance. As she jumped back, her hair extended very fast as a sort of shine spread through it. It was yet another heirloom she had obtained from the individual she used to be. The hair was as sharp as a blade, both at its tip and along their lengths. Getting stabbed or wrapped around it would certainly cause some form of injury id precautions were not taken in a hurry.

In her same backwards momentum her large cleaver broke down into golden reishi that reformed into something else: a bow. That would certainly be new to Kyu as far as Crystal was concerned, were it not for the designs along its body which near perfectly matched those along the blades and shields the Captain deployed in her releases. The designs and figures were still present in just about every weapon she possessed. It served as a reminder that her zanpakuto did not die in that sense, but its presence and soul sort of changed and evolved to live a better life with Crystal’s as she continued her journey.

”Bakudo 62, Hyapporankan (百歩欄干, Hundred Steps Fence).”

A single blue rod would be quickly fired towards him before splitting into nearly a hundred in an attempt to pin him into the nearest flat surface, be it a rock, a tree, a wall, or the ground. Wasting no time, the second shot would be not a kido, but rather a hefty volley of hundreds of reishi arrows, like a Quincy, meant to hammer down or get a good hit at wherever he had ended up or moved to. It seemed she still retained some ease of kido, like aided by the former Captain Commander. The reishi was an obvious benefit and the one skill Crystal had chosen for her physical body. No doubt the help in hardware from the Quincy scientist had also come with some extra bonuses for some form of payoff. In the background, without the need of physical movements or commands, her brain was quick at work setting the stage for later. The white spongy looking surface from earlier had multiplied several times over for seemingly no malignant reason. Instead it covered the ground in tiles that resembled an all white chess board. It didn’t look to be making a defensive or offensive strategy just yet, but the way Angel moved her head occasionally made it seem as though she was aware of energy that had made their way underneath them.

”I have a feeling there’s a lot more you wish to say, but don’t. Is it fear? Why don’t you speak your mind? Be honest.”

Coding By: [THEFROST]

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 28PostSubject: Re: Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu]   Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2019 8:07 pm

"They are."

That was the only answer that Kyu could give the woman. His power, and his sword. Both were unsanitary, dirty things. Both had claimed life, extracting it from where it belonged. He could clean the blade, he could seal the power… But the pain and suffering it wrought could only be described as unclean.

Finally, he managed to score a point. His blade penetrated in, slashing at her left shoulder. That was what he had wanted to do; he had wanted to injure her. Much the same way that he had been injured, the blood she had drawn still oozing from his wounds, splashes of red covering the white shirt he wore. But what he expected to feel was flesh crumpling beneath his sword. What he expected to feel was it cutting and tearing away. What he had not expected…

There was no thwack in the real world, but it was there in his mind. The feeling slid easily up his arm, making his face twitch in distaste. …What it will take to damage her… What it will take to break the skin… In a more calm state, he would certainly have noted the craftsmanship that had been employed to reach such a state. Truly, it was a marvel; a scientific accomplishment that a Bankai wielding Shinigami could not pierce her flesh with such a well-planned blow. But in this moment, to this man… she was no scientific accomplishment. She was a person. She was someone he had to consider. A living, breathing, thinking adversary, a potential partner.

And she was now bleeding some emerald green substance.

His blade stopped, coming a total stop as he gazed at the wound, in… disappointment. His breathing was still ragged, looking at the bright green substance. …I… She… She… Could she really have..? Could… Could Crystal have..? He was stricken. The fact that the wound was healing seemed to have no bearing on his mental state. What ultimately broke him out of his momentary stupor were her words, making him pay full attention to her face once again. He could not afford to waste time. He needed to continue.

But, she was not the only one of them with enhanced parts. Kyu's entire arm shone silver as the nanomachine concentrations around his grip solidified. It was a strange instinct; the way her hair elongated. The way everything felt. He was falling back into that stride that had been lost so long ago… But her blood. But her blood…!

Drip. Drip. Kyu's own hand oozed crimson as he gripped against her hair, the dark crimson staining it as badly as his shirt. He had been damaged; not as much as he would have without his augmentations, but enough to where his blood had yet again been drawn. This time, on her. She was right; his powers were… unsanitary.

That's problematic. His red eyes shone as he dodged, tracking each of the incoming rods as his Hoho took him through the narrow path he could accept toward victor-

Crash. Crash. Crash Crash Crash.

Ten of the bars slammed into his body, knocking him back further, and further. Kyu's entire body jerked to keep itself straightened. Even with those impacts, he held tightly onto his sword. His eyes looked up squarely at Angel, his once sea-blue eyes mixed with crimson. Arrow after arrow lodged inside of him, his eyes locked.

Bloody face. Bloody arms. Bloody stomach. Bloody hips.

She had maimed every part of his body. There he stood, dark red rivers and dark holes peppering his still form. "You want me to be honest…?" He asked, his eyes changing color completely, the last vestiges of blue draining away from them as the man trembled in the kido's hold. "You're the one who called your sword broken. Who called it dirty. What are you, some kind of object?!" He… demanded of her.

"I wanted… I wanted…! I wanted….!" Harvest moon irises thrashed, Kyu's entire body jerking as he gripped his sword with both hands. "I wanted to drain her blood! I wanted to fuck her incredible brains out! I wanted to bite her in my arms and have her never have to worry about one damn thing! Aaaaaaaaa…!"

A wail left his throat. A desperate, unanswered plea. She was the one who stood in front of him. Not his obsession. Not the one he cherished. She had left him, without intent to return. Angel was the proof. Crystal was gone. She had left this world behind. I'll never get to see her again.

"..Lust for blood eternally… Sanguine Hold."

The words were hoarse, a whisper. There was one last thing he had to be honest about. This feeling inside of himself. That desire to consume, to dominate, to destroy. His Drive. That thing he had placed so deeply under wraps that it could never wreak the havoc he wanted to. Red blades began to crash through his torso, through his shoulders. In the center of his chest, a deep red crystal emerged, pulsating with the beat of his mechanical heart. His wounds were reforming, the nanomachines rebuilding him as he entered into his Bankai.

"I wanted to objectify her. Turn her into something for my pleasure. To give me what I wanted! How am I supposed to be honest about that? Tell me how! You're smart; would you do anything else? Or just call yourself an object! Tell her that you're a weapon, like told myself I was; dirty and broken!"

- Buddha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cooking Spray
Cooking Spray

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 29PostSubject: Re: Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu]   Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 8:27 pm

The Droidmaker

Angel

Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu] - Page 3 JCRrxmK

Song: N/a STUFF - Artist: N/A STUFF - Words: N/A

Is that? When... no matter.

It wasn’t until a bit too late that the Doll had taken notice of what looked like liquid on the surface of where the cut had been made. Had she actually been wounded at some point or was the liquid something else entirely. The ragged area where the fabric once held strong was a clear and obvious indication, but it still presented the question and food for thought. In some way, she had all to envy to the people that could actually feel pain and be evermore perturbed and burdened by it. Though logically not in anyone’s wishlist, it was a certain aspect of Humanity that even beings who no longer walked among the living could call their own. She would never know true pain, unless its inherent absence and the lack of meaning behind it was meant to represent a form of ethereal punishment for the droidmaker.

Drawing one of her hands towards the substance, she scooped it up and sucked the index finger clean. Due to her unique physiology, being poisoned or having an upset stomach wasn’t something she needed to worry about. But a number of sensors and transistors quickly read the substance’s makeup as being her own healing serum; she had bled, interesting. For better or worse, Kyu seemed to be growing into himself and into the battle, even if his mind seemed to have difficulties staying on track. Angel would do the same. Her bow would disappear just as her weapons had earlier. Still, it would be a mistake to assume the lack of weapons would make the fight any easier for her to-be-coworker. Though helpful, weapons were but a conduit and a subtle crutch, just as blindfold was to her overall power but to a lesser extent.

She watched him then. He was stricken. He was bleeding. His body was torn but healing. His mind was broken, but this time she wasn’t sure what it would take for it to recuperate. She made sure not to offer too much in the way of facial expressions that would show pity, concern, or disdain. Despite her knowledge, Human emotion and how to best handle it and comprehend it was among her weakest subjects. She couldn’t try without likely making a mistake. All she could do was make observations based on facts and honesty on how she saw things.

”You’re upset with me because you couldn’t do the things you say you wanted to do to her. Why? That makes no sense.”

Her words were only the set up; those were not meant to hurt. As she walked closer to him, she felt a surge in energy and the change in overall shape in the mental picture of her vicinity. Her best guess was Bankai. Angel was already in her highest form as her condition was created to synergize and accumulate all her power into a singular form without the need of stages or releases. That being said, she relied on a number of skills and abilities to get her to circumvent and get her way through combat as someone of her caliber should have. With her left hand she made a gesture by separating her index and middle finger. This caused a golden string to create between them and an arrow to form over it and towards her thumb as she pulled back. It wasn’t a huge arrow for obvious reasons but there wasn’t any reason to believe it would be any weaker or any slower. Seeing how she had channeled kido through her earlier bow, there was no indication she could not do something similar here too. Her right hand simply made a slight waving motion. As a result, a significant portion of her spongy looking white material surged up from the ground. It towered at least 10 meters above them and resembled a sort of thin needle that changed into a scorpion tail, and finally into a more refined looking item that resembled a drill. It was clear that she could manipulate the surface, look, and texture of her material as well as direct it as she pleased.

”If anything you should be upset only at yourself. You had her for so long yet you lied to her for all that time? It seems she did not see this persona you wished would have had an effect on her. You claim to have loved her, but from my reading, love and lies do not match. Do you actually cared at all? If I resemble her in the way you seem to insinuate, then perhaps a good start, as coworkers, is to present the honesty and forthcoming that you weren’t able to offer Crystal when you had the chance.”

Coding By: [THEFROST]

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 30PostSubject: Re: Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu]   Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu] - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 3:43 pm

Wrong… wrong. It's wrong! Stop it, stop it!

Kyu's quivering hand gripped tighter onto his blade as the woman in front of him dipped her fingers into the substance being produced by the wound he had put on her body. Her fingers were moved to her lips, tasting it, touching it. It isn't right. Something about it was just inherently… wrong to him. It was like bestiality, or something that level of perverse. As if she had just put sand or raw metal between her lips. Like she had begun to guzzle motor oil, tasting and prodding at it. Without any kind of concern or remorse for him. It just felt so wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong. Were Kyu in his rational mind, it would not bother him in the slightest. Perhaps she was just as curious of it as he was; but it was her blood. How could she not know?

How could she just do that in front of him?

Looking to her for resolution of this emotional state was just further increasing his dread. His throat opened, and a painful noise left it.

"Because I wouldn't have to deal with them if you didn't say anything."

His reply was direct, simple. His eyes were hyper-focused upon her form as she spoke, seeing her defiled lips open and close with each utterance. "My power comes from being damaged. It's foolish, hard to control, and illogical… hence why I never use my Zanpakuto like this. If I keep my weakness in my own head it can't change anything. It can't ruin my relationship with her. It can't hurt me. And I just stay weak. But you keep poking and dragging at them." He told her, not a hint of hesitation or deceit in his voice. "…I hate saying what's on my mind, because I tell myself it's not helpful. Really, I'm just scared. I am angry at myself. I'm not angry at you in the slightest."

His eyes shifted, changing. Shifting form, shifting shape. He watched, a bit transfixed, seeing the peculiar triangle appear within her fingers. That odd white spongy material was beginning to shift and move beneath them, rising up at her command. "…" And at those words, he began stepping toward her.

He did not seem concerned by the drill. He did not even seem to note its presence. Just the woman in front of him. Emotions coursed through him, his reason buried beneath layer after layer of anger and sadness. "Fine."

With one hand, he reached up, his arm aggressively shoving itself into her face. There was bloodlust contained within the attack, but if he gripped her by the face as intended, there would be no pain. She could not feel it, after all. But she could sense what was happening; her sense of being able to observe things, what she had been given to show how he looked. It had been reformed, showing something else now. Words and phrases, Kyu's voice in different tones, and at the end, a series of images with sound.

Music.

That's right, captain. Take it. Take it all. Let me hear you scream. Let me hear you SCREAM!

"Of course, Crystal. I'm not going to let some street ruffians damage you. What kind of lieutenant lets their captain come under harm's way?"

Shove you down on your knees. Make you submit. Make you tell me how much you need it. Make your body twinge and twitch. Twitch for me. Need me. Like I need you. Like I want you. Like I need you…!

"No. I won't. I won't, I won't, I won't. She's my captain. I'm her lieutenant. Everything I've been taught goes against it… Everything I've…"

A scene. An annoying scene. Another woman, screaming at him. Accusing. Bleeding. A necklace thrown at him. Then a bracelet. A stricken gaze across his face as he held his head in his hands. Screaming. Screaming. "Please, just don't…"

Slam.

Silence echoed through the room. The sound of sobbing, of a chest heaving. "Why am I so weak..? Weak, weak, weak, weak.. Weak..!" One hand reached into the blood-soaked blanket, a long sob leaving his throat.

…Fine, then. Food sources. They think that's all that I see them as…? Then I won't mix them again. The man, and the monster. Or else I'll repeat this cycle. This cycle. Over and over and over and over and over and over and over…

Back in the real world, Kyu's hands gripped around the woman's hips. They were pressing in, tearing. His body was pressed at hers, her head pulled into his chest, keeping contact so that she could continue to witness the scenes he was giving to her. The blades that covered his form were likely cutting into her at this point; if she wanted to see everything, she would have to endure the pain of his Bankai's physical state.

His claws dug into her. His body was pressed against her. One hand grasped her shoulder, pulling her closer, his mouth widening, fangs poking out. Bloodlust rolled off of his body in waves, above her, close to her. And… there, in front of her, his eyes found hers again.

His mouth was open. His body was still pressed close. But it closed again. His eyes closed, and opened once again.

"Everything about you is her. That flare in your soul, the way you wield your weapons, your bearing. Those emotional things…" His voice was silent, his voice was hushed. "Love's a lot more complicated than in books. It doesn't tell you what to do when she's laying wasted in your arms, clinging to you, and you feel that tiny voice in the back of your head telling you to just take her. Fuck her, fuck her, fuck her brains out. She wouldn't remember it in the morning anyway. She probably wouldn’t object anyway. Unless she does, and decides that she should leave you for your actions." His voice was so small now. As if he could barely speak, his fingers spreading so that his nails were no longer pressing into her.

"But, hey. Inaction's just as bad, isn't it? One of the things it does tell you in reading, get this, is that if you love something, you've gotta be willing to let it go. You've gotta see if it leaves and comes back." Kyu's hands moved to the back of her head now, tilting her chin back, making her look directly into his eyes… if she would let him. "She left, alright. And she didn't come back. She left me. She left us. And now you come here, feeling of her, smelling of her… but you are missing parts of her. Like a recrafted form…" Kyu took a step back, his blades retracting from the edges of her skin, the crystal in the center shining with its blood-red glow.

"Teddy said it, too. That you must be her. And if you are her… if you are Crystal, then there's no use holding any of that fear back. Any of those shortcomings. Because you're smart, just like her. And more than anything else, I don't want her to be gone." That was the most honest that Kyu could be. His level of energy shuddered, and wavered, before both hands gripped onto her shoulders, looking directly into her eyes. Warm. I want it. I want it. I want it. I want it. "I want you, badly. I want you to know those things I couldn't tell her. To see if I can push through to them. Those feelings I had for her are so similar to the ones you give to me. If you want me to offer you what I could not to her…" Kyu looked at her shoulder. Looked at the green liquid. Looked at it, stared at it, mouth opening slightly, meeting her eyes once again.

"Then let me be as honest as I can… Please, help me break that weakness. Will you let me devour a part of you, and make it a part of myself?"

- Buddha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Subject Post 31PostSubject: Re: Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu]   Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Soul Society :: Rukongai-
Jump to: