Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MistahJay
MistahJay
Established Member

Saiya, The Half -Jinn [APPROVED; 1-5-] [hazard rating C] Empty Saiya, The Half -Jinn [APPROVED; 1-5-] [hazard rating C]

Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:13 pm
Coding In Template By:
[THEFROST]

THE DANAVA DEMON TEMPLATE

Danava Demon Profile
中空アーチャー

I. Basic Information

» Name: Saiya

» Titles: Half- Djinn

» Age: 19

» Gender: Female

» Affiliation/Rank: (What Group are they apart of or are they rouge?)

» Shifter Appearance Written:

Before meeting Saiya as a vessel, this demonic symbiote was described as being a loner. It enjoyed solitude, but at the same time was always displeased that it was not admired in anyway. It looked too docile in comparison to its other demon kin, so it went through it's life trying to figure out a way to be more liked. The feeling of this energy is less of fear and more of a cry for help. As at first it seems intimidating, but after while becomes docile and almost shy. After meeting Saiya, the demon utilized this vessel as a way to gain it's popularity it desired, and remains happy and carefree in this form.

The demon isn't known to have a true appearance per-say. This demon enjoys latching onto already existent forms, living only to be a nuisance or until the vessel is driven to insanity. From there it leaves to find a new host. So all though this demon is connected and involved with Saiya, Saiya is the one allowing the demon to control her, rather than becoming a hollow vessel for it.

» Shifter Appearance Picture:

Saiya, The Half -Jinn [APPROVED; 1-5-] [hazard rating C] Eb38c14d24153bc924a316b9dc9dce9f

» True Appearance Written:
The demon resides in a host, a small yet rather full figured girl by the name of Saiya. The girl is tan in skin, at a height of 5'2" and weight of 110lb. Her outfit is all red with gold accessories to accent herself. The red outfit consistant of a red tube top, connected in the center with a golden ring, and red pants that have black fabric to indicate underwear, as the legs themselves are a sheer red. There is a golden belt that connects all of this together and is mainly seen on the sides of her pants. She has two golden bracers on her forearms, and trailing down to her ankles are also two golden ankles. She switches between being barefoot or wear red slippers, and if she were barefoot it would expose two golden rings on her 'index' and 'middle' toe. Her hair is extremely long, and purple, often times its tied upward to save it from scrapping on the ground behind her.

» True Appearance Picture:

Saiya, The Half -Jinn [APPROVED; 1-5-] [hazard rating C] Shantae__1_2_genie_hero_by_clowkusanagi-daj24dh

I. Personality

» Personality:

Curiosity: Because of her training as a Guardian, she never takes anything for face value, and after the take over, that statement rings even more true. She protects herself over everything, and even allows others to demonstrate the usage of certain devices or strategies before doing it herself.

Skeptical: Due to Tha'alyuua's take over, Saiya has been very concerned over any interaction she has now. She very rarely trusts people, and takes a very long time to warm up to newer people. And even if she opens up, if it is only re-enforced through one method, that will be the only thing she will come to that one person for, in fear that wanting or asking for something else will be her downfall.

Genuine: When she does talk with new people or meet new faces, she tries to act friendly. She is in a constant argument with the symbiote in her mind, as chooses to be calm only to lessen the issues she has to deal with. She fights constantly in her mind, and would rather not fight outside of it as well.

Shy: Attributed to the take over, she does not like approaching new people. TO her it's best if people proceed to leave her alone, but should she need to interact with others she hides a lot about herself and who she is because of it.

Emotional Overload: Saiya's emotions control a vast majority of her being, and one of the downsides to this is that generally when her emotions are out of control, the entity within her feed on this energy. When enough of this energy is gathered, it tires out Saiya and causes the entity to have a chance of taking over Saiya's body. With enough of this energy, there are occassions where Tha'alyu'ua can completely reveal herself through the use of Saiya's body, by shifting her body into the shape of the entity's true form. There are also occasions, where if enough of a certain emotion is projected, the entity will consume Saiya's emotional energy and use it as a way to cause Saiya to shift into the form that possess that same emotional charge. The personalities that will cause the shift will be listed within each form.

I. History

» History: The Saga of the Half-Djinn Hero:

Within her previous village, there were few people who knew how to manipulate and control spiritual energy, and out of all who were in this town. Those who were spiritually gifted were known as Genies. They were sought out by villagers for help for everyday tasks as well as when magical or otherworldly forces caused a riot to occur in the town. In addition to the Genies being a task force in themselves, each force also had a specialization. Some of the Genies were only there for entertainment purposes and for allowing children's imaginations run wild. Others were patrols, protecting the streets making sure that no people that were in their town were harmed or wronging one another. The most powerful of these patrols were tasked with protecting The Lantern. It was a large dome that housed a dark energy that was rumored to be an infinite projection of Nidhana's watch. These Guardians, were known to have not only a powerful set of magic, but also have magic that was said to counteract whatever forces that left the Lantern. If there were flames that escaped, they would rapidly blot out the flames, having some absorb the heat energy, while others froze over top of it.

Saiya was a girl who was always gifted with her abilities and would make a fine Genie. However, she was young at the time of her realization of her power, and mainly used her powers as a starting point of conversation or for general fun when socializing. This was often seen as a waste to the other Genies in the village, as when she had the chance to apply herself, she could surpass the strength of most of the current Guardians in place.

As her power was realized, many of the other Guardians began to take notice and tried to take preventative measures against her body. While she began her training, she was forced to place jewelry on her body that were supposed to act as magical limiters to her power. They were disguised as plain jewelry to make sure she never found out what there true purpose were, as they were often given to her as gifts or offerings. They started off small, as toe rings and anklets. But over time she would train hard enough so that her power would leak through despite the limiters supposedly doing their job. The jewelry than became bigger, and inversely so did her power. As it went from anklets, to necklaces, to bracelets, earrings, headdresses, and at one point, nose piercings.

The mayor of her town decided that it was not the jewelry that was the issue, but the size of the jewelry and what it was supposed to be used for. In a final attempt before coming out front with the truth, the mayor gave her large golden bracers that covered up her entire forearm, and on the top of the bracers was a large blood red stone, made from the same rock that was supposed to hold back the demonic energy from within their town. And, although it took longer, Saiya managed to overpower the bracers and still shift her forms with relative ease.

The mayor began to get fed up with the Guardian's inability to handle Saiya's power, and in a fit of rage, the Mayor revealed to Saiya what she was, and what the jewelry was supposed to be.

"Saiya, You were the first of the Guardians to enter within the Lantern's demonic energy, and come out unharmed. When you dipped herself in this way, much of the demons magic was trapped inside . Because of this, the Guardians made the limiters and disguised them as jewelry so that you never knew we were trying to stop you from chaos... But since, they never did their job effectively, I'm the one that has to tell you that you are to have your powers removed, as We can no longer handle the amount to power you can output anymore."

Saiya froze for a moment, as she recalled the removal process for a Guardian's magic and how excruciatingly painful it looked to be. Out of fear and rage, she began to take off the jewelry and cry. She was lead to believe these were gifts her whole life, and now that she knows they were trying to control her, she didn't want that restricted any longer. When she tossed the jewelry off however, she didn't realize how much power was being suppress and thus a violent torrent of magic swirled around them all, cracking the stone within the Lantern, and shifting Saiya into a gray, inverse version of her true colors.

The skies became darkened around the tip of the lantern, and with that, there were crimson clouds that pushed themselves out of the top of the Lantern itself. The mists went after each Guardian, and when they left, the Guardian they were chasing was knocked unconscious. Saiya ran for her life, as the cloud she was running from became larger and more menacing with each inch it seemed to travel. Her magic was going haywire, as it knew it needed to save her, but didn't know how just yet. She tried throwing flames into it, but the cloud seemed to disperse and use the flame's smoke to grow larger in size. She tried freezing, it, but all the cloud did was hesistate and then surge after her.

As it inched closer to her, she utilized the magic bound to her hair, and twirled the follicles like a fan and started to blow away the cloud. At first it was sent away fairly far, but the cloud only grew larger and coated over top of her. Being cloaked in the smoke, she fell backwards and started to cower underneath the darkness.

While in the veil of the clouds, she saw small shady figures swirl around in the mists. She couldn't make out what they were to look like exactly, but it was known they did not look human. She started to curl into her knees and cry, not knowing the next step as she was cloaked. Out of a fit of sadness she rose up as fast as possible and charged through the mists in hopes to get out, but as she ran, the smoke seemed to have it's own pulling force, slowing her down and dragging her into the fumes.

"You... You are what we need...", where the words echoed through the mist as she was dragged backwards into the cloud. She shrieked out with her eyes closed, and when she opened her eyes back up, she noticed her family and friends falling over and what looked like, dying, in front of her eyes. The tears continued to roll down her face, as her body started to give up, but her mind was determined and left with stills of each one of her friends emotionless faces.

Slowly being pulled back into the mists the voice echoed again, "They were weak anyway... Do not care so deeply for them." As she traversed farther into the mists, the force pulling her back was later to be revealed as hands that were grabbing onto her and pulling her inward to the mist. The hands then gripped harder around her, making her bones audibly crack as she was dragged and turned around. Saiya still sad and now, angered by this force, she forced and fought, as she tried to wiggle away from the arm's grasps. However, it seemed the more she struggled , the stronger the grips became.

Finally upon turning, she officially came face to face with the entity. The creature was not scary, and neglected to show it's face, but what Saiya did see, was that there were multiple arms grabbing a hold of her, into a vortex like abyss. And above the void, there were pair of orange tinted eyes that seemed fixated on her. Saiya could not move, and did not know how to move as she was slowly pulled into this void. As she was pulled in, her vision faded into darkness, as she felt the toxins coat the inside of her body, almost feeling suffocating. To her, it felt like she was choking to the point of being dead, but forced to be alive to feel her air ways rapidly open and close against each other. Every time she wanted to scream, no sound was escaped, as she only felt the mists coat her body.

As her consciousness was pulled farther into the void, her mannerisms changed to being that of loose and mighty, to shooken and confused. Ever inch she descended, a new wave of hopellessnesss slammed into her body as she continued to question, "What is this energy, what is happening to my body, where is my body... am I even alive?"

The eyes returned to hovering above her, them seeming like they were coasting infront of her just enough out of reach for them to do anything severe to her, but close enough for these gleaming lenses to be the only thing seen. They began to pulse and flicker as the voice spoke. It was one of a female voice, and it have a heavy amount of echo and reverberation to it, as if it were submerged on water. The voice was no where near pleasant, as it sounded like it's air ways were clogged, like a person who had been smoking for decades.

"Yes.... You will work just fine.", it spoke as a set of laughs echoed throughout the void. As they continued their decent, images of more creatures began to form. Some with multiple arms similar to her, others had multiple legs, some multiple heads, yet all of them looked disfigured, as they crawled and whisked their ways through the mists. When they turned to laugh in unison with the figure, many of them did not have eyes, or if they did have a place for eyes, they were pits of darkness, gazing into Saiya's direction.

She tried to release another scream upon feeling one of the figures brush by her, but when she did, the figure let go of her and she dropped for what felt like hours of free fall. Those hours then quickly became a few seconds, as she landed on a stage, the room was a deep crimson red and smoky in appearance. Saiya looked around in panic. For once she was free, and surely this was her time to run away again. But as she ran, the mists formed into crimson walls, similar to the floor of the stage she was placed upon. Ignoring the walls, she banged, clawed, punched, shot fire at, and the list became endless as her only goal was escape this prison, or at least jolt herself to a point of waking up from this possible nightmare about her first day on the job.

The figure floated behind her admiring her strength and powers, giggling in it's decent. This voice sounded less restricted than the last one, almost like an older woman, the vocal pattern of someone in their late 40's, "There is no need for that in here darling..., You're mine now..." she spoke softly and giggled again, as the mists constricted around them both, tightening the room around them, and pushing Saiya back to the center of the stage.

"Don't you ever call me darling! I don't know what you are, what are you, what is this place?! Start talking! What did you do to my family and friends?!" Saiya started to burst out, all of her emotions seeming to bunch up and outburst in a singular barrage of questions. Her interrogation, however, did not phase the creature, as she still masked herself within the mists, with only two pairs of orange eyes in the center of the cloud. The cloud then chuckled again at Saiya's attempts to get a rise out of her.

"My dear... do not ever speak out of turn in front of me like that again. Or there will be consequences--"

"I don't care! You slaughtered my village! You're taking me to this place, dropped me here, and now you want me to act like I'm supposed to thank you?! Get the hell out of here! I don't know what you are, and I don't want to know, but if you don't leave, I will make you leave!" Saiya's face grew with anger, as her hands began to glow a bright white in front of the being. The white glow then turning into a bright white flame, presented to the mists in hopes to absorb the smoke in her own flames.

However the figure was unfazed. The figure closed its eyes.
"I told you to wait your turn...Darling!"

Upon it speaking the word "Darling!" It's eye reopened, and with it a swarm of arms grew out of the mists. In addition to the arms, the mist cloud seemed to grow and form into a body before Saiya's eyes. The body grew tall, extending to almost 30 feet in height before more humanoid traits began to show. It's skin was a muted blue color, and it's body did not bare clothing. The nude figure leaned downward to Saiya, and as it did, the arms began to solidify, with two of the hands clasping Saiya in between them and bring her less than a foot away from its mouth. The rest of the arms wielded large black fire balls in each hand that surrounded Saiya completely. The figure began to stand up, inhaling deeply, as the mists seemed to retreat into her body, revealing the state of the village as an illusion to Saiya.

"You did this child! This is your power! This is what you do at your full potential!--" The flames became larger on her hands, and as such the flames also came closer to Saiya. She wiggled and writhed as she felt her clothing catch on fire, trying to kick way, but the grip of the figure was all too great to even fathom breaking free.

"Until you realize that, I will torture you. I will exist within you, I will devour you, until you realize I am here to make you better. You do not have any other options besides letting me fix you! Do you understand that you useless vessel?!" The flames at this point were fully engulfing Saiya's body, and she could not do anything against it. She was forced to stay alive by the figure as she roasted her body completely. Saiya screamed to the figure as she was being cooked alive, but the figure did not tolerate the noise, and muted the world around them, with the only sound left being her giggling and watching her in pain.

"My name... is Tha'alyuua... And you... We will do, what ever I say... and you will do it. If there is even the slightest hesitation, I will devour you from the inside out... You are lucky I even allow you to have a mind... Vessel..."

I. Natural Abilities

» Natural Abilities: -MORE TO COME-

Guardian Training: Shapeshifter

As a Guardian, Saiya naturally had an ability to manipulate her physical form. Although mainly used for her hair, Saiya could transform into multiple animals an shapes if need, but often times it was for entertainment purposes rather than for combat. This was due to her time as a Guardian, as she was always taught to use weaponry that was discreet to not be targetted as easily. While other used smaller daggers, or accessories to hide themselves, she focused on using her immense magical prowess to become her own weapon.

At this point, she utilizes her hair in the following ways:

Entangle:
By slinging her hair forward, the strands jet outward to latch onto an opponent and lock them in place. Because this is her hair as a weapon, it doesn't break and disappear, but it is possible to be loosened out of the binds. The longer the bindings last around the enemy, the weaker they become, and they scale dow to her initial strength.

Chomp:

She allows her her to become sentient, creating a Venus Fly Trap style of mouth with her hair. The mouth usually hovers above her head, and doesn't come forward to attack an enemy, but rather protects her from close ranged attacks. In addition to the mouth, there are also tendrils that seem to extend in every direction around Saiya, and when contact is made with them, the mouth whips around to bite down on the foreign contact, and sling it away from it. Again, scaling with her strength, if the users strength is above the strength of Saiya's base stats then the bite will not pose too much of a threat as far as the throw is concerned, however for the actual bite it will deal damage if the body was what made contact. In this form she can also "eat" attacks, though depending on their skill, and her own strength the attack may not be completely devoured, but simply reduce in power.

Tensile Whip:

This is the core way Saiya will attack. This is achieved by making her hair feel like steel for a brief moment, as she whips her hair forward to smack or slash an enemy. There are two ways in which she can use this technique. The first of which is threw a whip style attack, that doesn't have penetration power but can pose a threat to an opponents durablity upon taking multiple smacks from her hair in this way. The other way is like a bladed chain, in that she can make her hair's ends "split" creating a jagged surface along them as she whips around her hair, this isn't to cause deep cuts, but rather a series of minor cuts in a rapid succession.

The Guardian's Flame:

When using this magic, she conjures a white and powder blue flame and it's goal being to burn so powerfully that no one would dare cross it, and if they even moved within five feet of the heat, it would burn so hot that the embers would catch onto the person, igniting them from the inside out. This is one of the more powerful of her magical attacks and usually drains a lot out of her when casted. As such, this attack will by default take 4 posts to recharge, unless otherwise augmented by her other abilities and techniques.

Spoiler:

General Skills
  • Durability: Elite/Expert/Advanced/Adept/Trained/Beginner/Untrained
  • General Speed: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Strength: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Weapon Skill: Elite/Advanced/Experienced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Demon Skills
  • Za Koa Skill: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Demon Magic: Elite/Expert/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Shadow Movement: Elite/Advanced/Experienced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Akuma Kyōdo: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Elite/Advanced/Adept /Beginner/Untrained
  • Mental Deduction: Elite/Advanced/Adept /Beginner/Untrained
  • Pain Endurance: Elite/Advanced//Adept /Beginner/Untrained
  • Focus: Elite/Advanced/Adept /Beginner/Untrained

Last edited by MistahJay on Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:06 am; edited 22 times in total
MistahJay
MistahJay
Established Member

Saiya, The Half -Jinn [APPROVED; 1-5-] [hazard rating C] Empty Re: Saiya, The Half -Jinn [APPROVED; 1-5-] [hazard rating C]

Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:50 pm
Coding In Template By:
[THEFROST]

Danava Demon Profile
中空アーチャー

I. Origin Powers

» Origin Power: Follicle Manipulation:

As a Guardian, they always were trained in the ways of magic, but the one thing that they were taught the most about was to utilize a weapon that was always discreet and could be very rarely spotted by an enemy. Because of that, Saiya's focus in this style of combat training, was to utilze her long hair as a weapon. She was abile to shape it into weapons, and eventually, built up it's strength to a point where now it feels like steel and can not be cut other than through another Guardian forcing it off of her, and even then it would not be leaving with out a fight.

This is later what the demon symbiote became heavily interested in as her possession was carried out. When the demon symbiote began to merge with her inherit magic, it began to take a more realistic approach to Saiya's powers making limbs out of her hair as well as hands to shoot magic from. Her physical body could shift as well, giving her access to weaponry without needing to change her body into a full representation of said object.

Known Augmentations:

Extra Limbs:

When the demon realized the full manipulation of Saiya's hair, she began to use this as a way to house herself until the time came for Saiya to release herself. Until then, she controls Saiya's hair, while Shea focuses on the magic within her own body. Because of this split, sometimes she will use this to her advantage and create multiple arms fpr said magic to fire from. Albeit, lesser versions of the magic, she can create up to 6 different limbs in which magic can fire from, with the added benefit of extremely small reprecussions as the hair is much more difficult to damage in comparison to Saiya's body. Because of the split of these arms, the magic's strength is weakened based on the amount of arms uses to seperate the spell. Usually it takes two of these "hair arms" to cast a fully powered magical spell, and it's reduced by half for every arm that is casting the same spell type.

1 Arm: Half strength ( 1 post Cool-down)

2 Arms: Full Strength (2 post Cool-down)

4 Arms: 1.5x Strength (4 post Cool-down)

6 Arms: 2x Strength (6 post Cool-down)

This is the hierarchy for all spells used in this way. For example if she were to conjure 6 arms immediately, she could dedicate all 6 arms to one spell to increase it's strength drastically, utilize 4 arms to cast the spell while the other 2 cast a different spell, or defend against attacks, or have each pair of arms cast a different spell each. Once the spell is casted however they can not be reused in this way, and are subjected to only being forms of weaponry.

I. Eternal Partner/Conceptual World

» Conceptual World: The world itself is fairly empty. Its a medium sized room with curved walls that lead up to it’s curved ceilings. The outer rims of the room are coated in a smoky film, and moving towards the center, the smoke becomes lighter. In this room in the middle, there are a round formation of blood red pillows, and in the middle of that formation is an oil lamp and a hookah. The hookah is a tall, clear, blood stained glass that reaches about 4 feet in height. The top of the hookah emitting a large jet of the smoke, and it primary reason as why the world is smoky. The world itself is very reddish in hue, which may explain why the room looks bloodstained, when in actuallity there seems to be a larger variety in shades when getting closer to the objects of observation. Inside the lamp, holds her Eternal Partner. This lamp is a metallic gold, yet still looking red due to the rest of the room. The lamp also has multiple necks, 6 to be exact. These necks are arrayed as three pointing to the ‘front’ of the lamp, two extending backward where the handle would be. And in place of the handle is another neck that extends outwards, curving to tuck into the base of the lamp, then back outward behind it in a curling fashion. Towards the tip of each neck, the nozzle is encrested with four rubies, with three on the actual neck, and one covering the hole on top, sealing the Nether energy inside the lamp.

» Eternal Partner Name: Tha'alyuua

» Eternal Partner Appearance:

Warning, NSFW

Spoiler:

» Eternal Partner Personality: Her Eternal Partner is mischevous to say the least. A spirit of the Nether energy trapped in Saiya’s homeworld mixed with the conniving nature of a genie, makes Tha'alyuaa a mental threat to deal with. Oftentimes, taking with her just winds up becoming a game of who can outwit the other one fast enough. Tha'alyuaa wants to break free of Saiya’s Atma Vatou as much as possible by allowing Saiya to constantly get tastes of how powerful the Nether energy is. In hopes to one day completely take over Saiya, and become a Jinn that would take over Saiya’s home and allow Deveta to take over this one misstepped opportunity.

I. Atma Vatou

» Atma Vatou Name:

Bracers of the Guardian

» Atma Vatou Appearance:

As a way to seal off the Nega energy that emitted form their Retya Stone, the Guardians were given golden bands and bracers as limiters to stop the energy from entering their bodies. They were granted two bands for each ankle, two for each wrist, one for their neck, and one to hold up their hair. These were made to stop the energy from entering from the outside in, however when the stone broke, this energy managed to override this technology, albeit in a small dose. In a way to extract the energy, the demon realized it couldn't and became a symbiotic mind due to the limiters now suppressing it inside of Saiya. The demon now uses these bands as a way to channel its own magic as well as Saiya's magic to augment it and allow her to feel the demonic powers that she now has access to.

» Atma Vatou Abilities:

Self- Manipulation: The Atma Vatou doesn’t add new abilities, but rather strengthens the pre-existing gift of Body Morphing. Rather than making her whole body shift to a new form, this allows her to shift individual parts of her body to being different than one another. She could make her hand a sword, while her elbow could be a shield, as she attacks with her multiple strand of hair being Kunai on chains. The effects of this are limited to only what Shantae would be able to process mentally. However, with this Atma Vatou, Tha'alyuaa purposefully made it so that she sacrificed her ability to change into living beings in this form. She only could make her body change into inanimate objects, however the extend of what she could change into would be limitless in nature, so long as she had enough energy to do so.

At this point, she utilizes her body in the following ways:

Shield:

By crossing her arms over one another, Saiya utilizes the magic within the bracers in addition to the magic within her own body as a mixture to create a shield out of her own body. When doing so in this way, the shield extends to cover a majority of her face and all of her torso, but stops at about knee height. This shield relies on her own energy and her own durability as a mixture to protect herself from incoming attacks. Because this is magic based however, this will resort to magical prowess first as a check, before taking her durability into consideration.

Scimitar:

When in a last resort, Saiya can forge a blade on either one of her arms when needed. By forming her hand in a way such that her palm is flat and her fingers are pressed together tightly, the magic in her bracers activate, fusing with her body's magic to create a curved blade out of her forearm and hand. The blade stretches to mid calf on her body and shares similar properties to that of a normal sword. The difference is that this sword has a duration on how long she can keep it extended. The sword can be extended for as long as 6 posts without her needing to retract it. Though as the blade takes damage this post duration may be reduced, as at the end of the day, her body is the conduit for the blade, this is not a new form of matter protecting her from damage.

I. The Constant Path: Change is Inevitable

Saiya, The Half -Jinn [APPROVED; 1-5-] [hazard rating C] Latest?cb=20160413213054

» Initial Release Appearance:
She doesn’t change her appearance drastically, as using too much energy to change to a form that would be a placeholder for her to change into her other states would be a waste of time. As such, although she doesn’t control her physical appearance in this form, her Eternal begins to show a bit more. Her outfit changes to inspire Tha'alyuua's more seductive nature, changing the golden ring that held Saiya's top together into a golden bikini top that provides just enough coverage for her breasts. The pant's themselves fade off, revealing more of her skin, as the gold bands that were on her hips, now turn into golden beads, that hold a piece of a golden garment that is just enough to cover her private areas. The band that hold up her hair, is now just a head band with a snake head design where her forehead is, having her hair lay straight along her back. The bands on Saiya's forearms now reduce in size, but an additional band is replicated onto her biceps. Her skin fades to a gray tone, as if the skin tone of Tha'alyuua is directly underneath Saiya's own, as Saiya still fights between total control, and releasing Tha'alyuua's true nature.

» Initial Release Abilities:

Transfiguration: When she releases into Atma Vatou state, she gains complete control over her physical form, as well as takes on the attributes and personalities of the creature she changes into. At this time she only knows four forms, anything more than these four at the moment would mold her mind too much. As when she transforms, not only does she gain their body, but develops their psyche as well. And shifting too quickly too many times will cause her too loss sanity, causing her to either; loose herself, remaining stuck in a transformation, faint due to overexertion, or completely lose control of her physical form and have Tha'alyuua take over for her, not knowing what will happen until she can overcome this force.

With all forms she would need (1 turn) of down time before she could immediately switch forms. If she were to switch forms immediately, she would take on the duration of her next transformation, however whatever turns she used in the previous form would transfer over to the current one. (i.e if she used two turns of Arachne and then immediately switched to Nemain, she would only be able to stay as Nemain for 1 more turn, since Nemain has 3 turns of activity and she already used 2 of those turns as Arachne.)

I. The Constant Path: Evolve and Overcome (Locked until Tier 2-5 is achieved)

Warning, NSFW:

Spoiler:

» Final Release Appearance:

Saiya takes a more aggressive, yet seductive appearance of what her Eternal Partner is. She now fully develops herself, embracing her demon half and allow it to be in unison with her genie attributes. This changes her to have now eight arms, each arm has a golden band on the bicep, which looks as though it has an area for chain to be tied to. That part however, is snapped, cracked, or completely broken in some way on each band. Two of her arms cup her breasts, as the need for clothing is even less, since this form is a placeholder for what she can become.

» Final Release Powers:

Amalgamation:

The concept of mixing two or more beings together for a greater result. This is the essence of Saiya's power when in this state. With this release, in addition to her previous 4 forms, She gains another six that she pull unique traits and abilities from.

This pull of abilities will amplify her body in her base form. If she chooses to, she could sacrifice this power of amalgamation to transform into her new forms. When she does so in this way, she does not need to have a recovery time in between changing and can do so automatically. However doing so in this way will drain her energy faster and may knock her out of this state completely. Additionally, utilizing the modification of a certain form will take the whole form out of selection , making it impossible to change to it for the duration of battle.

These unique powers will be seperated into modifications; magic, physical, body, and movement modifications. With the creatures below I will be placing what they augment and putting in Bold and Italics what the unique power she gains will be. These modifications will then be broken down into turns, depending on which mod she uses. Once those turns are up, she will not be able to re-use the same form for another 5 turns, regardless of the ability or turn limit they possess. In addition to this, she can only have one of each mod equipped at a time. There will be forms that overlap, for example, Nemain (The Harpy), and Lust (Succubus) share the unique trait of flight, however, unlike the Succubus, in this form, she can no longer transform into Harpy at all. So she could either use the ability of the Harpy and the Succubus at the same time which would sacrifice both of her mobility forms for 5 turns, or stagger the two forms, not having access to the unique ability, but keeping their flight.

Magic Mod:

These mods will give her an augment or a completely new ability based into her magic. These abilites are powerful at a long range but struggle in close quarters combat, as with each of these they usually take a turn to fully charge up before they are fired.

Physical Mod:

These mods will give her and augment to or total overhaul of her strength stats. In addition to that they are given an ability that allows her to strive in melee combat, such as new weaponry. Most of these mods do not give a projectile based ability, and if they do they are rather straight forward, and only augment based on her strength. So if a bow and arrow were made, it would be able to pierce targets rather than just stopping on the first object hit.

Body Mod:

These augment the functions of her body, allowing her to become more durable to attacks and possibly grant nigh immunity. In addition to this, they may grant her another style of movement or combat prowess that she can utilize in unison with her other abilities.

Movement Mod:

These mods grant her a complete overhaul over the way her movement works. This ranges from flight, to an extreme buff or debuff in movement speed.

Provided the effects of each form are not used, the modification will last for 5 posts as a passive component for using the skill.

All of the forms are listed from those that put the least strain on her body, to those that have the most strain on her body. When reading through, their modification will be placed first, followed by the powers that she receives in this form. At the end will be a synopsis for the form which will cover their basic stats, strengths and the purpose of the specific form. There will also be notes about how balancing in this form will work in comparison to another, when engaged in combat.

Conduit of Change: (The List of Forms She Possesses. This list if for tier 5 to tier 3 strength)

Synopsis:

As a spirit, Banshee only craves for a host and for attention. Thusly, she is not a spirit out to hurt others, but rather to make others reveal why they are hurting to her. She tries to read as much about the opponent as possible, in hopes to get their guard down long enough to utilize another form that could better handle their opponent. This form isn't used to attack, but rather to learn, in case she still does not have as much information as needed to continue through the fight.

Because of her pacifist style, she does not have a basic attack or a way of defense. She is a docile creature and does not choose to fight. Often times, if she is hit in this state, she retreats in fear, hoping another form will take over and cause the damage to the enemy that she cannot deal.

Overload Emotion: Fear

Essence of Release:

As one of Saiya's first forms, this form does not gain much as far as stats are concerned. This form was her attempt at using the least amount of energy possible, while also preserving her ability to move and use magic. In turn, she changed herself into that of a ghost, loosing all of her stats that would reside inside of a physical form, to solely focus on magic usage and mental capabilities. Because of this, it is very easy to deal damage to this form, as it's speed, strength, and weapon skill are abysmal. This form has an interesting way about durability, in that when it "possesses" an enemy, if it gets the chance to, it will share the durability between the opponent and itself. Besides that factor, the ghost itself does not have a durability, but at the same time cannot be effected by physical or magical damage. Rather than showing physical pain or notable signs of damage, the form disperses itself into a mist, and then reforms itself after a post passing by.

Passive: Body Mod (5 posts Maximum Duration)

Going Ghost

- In this form she can make her body become intangible. However, when she's in this form she can not attack or use abilities. Her intangibility makes her immune to any damage directed at her. She can only stay like this for 1 turn.

Active: Magic Mod

The Second Chance:

- Banshee releases a cry outwards that resurrects the souls of creatures who have recently died within the radius of the scream. They last for 4 posts, however there durability is extremely low, meaning that one strike could make them disperse into mists and return to their grave once more.

Soul Tear:

Her attacking capablities are limited, but the one offensive capablity allows her to tear the soul out of the opponent, literally. As she reaches forward, she reaches inside of the body and grabs onto their soul tearing slowly out of their body as if it was a scar. As it is torn, the opponent can feel this pain as the soul tries to hold onto their mortal form.

Mortal Reminder:

Since Banshee does not have any attacking capabilities, she makes the opponent reflect on themselves, while at the same time learning about who the opponent is and what they fight for. She charges forward at the opponent, in hopes to insert he consciousness inside of them. Upon initial entry, she replays thoughts that evoke deep feelings of the opponent, usually by replaying the loss of a loved one, or the failure of a mission. While this distraction occurs, she take the time to dissect their mind to gain information. She gains information about a stat each turn she is inside of the host. The caveat to this would be the opponent's mental deduction in comparison to hers, in that most who are above her own mental fortitude can still stay secretive about who they are, while those underneath her fortitude will crack like an egg, leaking any information she needs.

Saiya, The Half -Jinn [APPROVED; 1-5-] [hazard rating C] 610bcaf42188c6c1684e97b0c79d8b23

Overload Emotion: Defeat

Contrary to Nemain, O’oze is a form that sacrifices her ability to attack to bolster up her defensive qualities. Because of how slow this form moves, she doesn’t need to worry about loosing stamina. In fact because of this quality, the radius of her reiastu draining capabilities doubles. This allows her to convert this excess energy as stored stamina for her other forms, or it can be converted into Nether energy which can be used for attacks for her other forms as well.

This nether energy can also be utilized on her body by allowing her to stretch her body in obscene lengths and thicknesses to pummel, skewer, or entangle her opponents. If her opponent comes in too close to her body when in this form, she has a chance to absorb them into her body and ‘eat’ their reiastu at quadruple the efficiency of her normal energy drain.

Essence of O'oze:

When transitioning into this form, she gains massive boosts in her ability to receive pain and her overall durability, while also inversely loosing out on a vast majority of speed. Because of this drawback, most of the time she can only get to maybe 60 mph if she actively tried to move as fast as she possibly could, however because of her gelatinous form, many critical injuries can be reformed in a matter of a single post.

Acidic Form: Her body in this state is very corrosive. Which if not careful can cause plastics, stone, and most metals to melt by a single touch. Being fully devoured inside her in this form, melting will be faster, and nigh anything swallowed in this way could be reduced to paste in a matter of seconds. Because of her corrosive nature, attacks that strike her have a chance of melting when in contact with her skin, while physical based attacks can not hold on long before needing to retreat. Because of this this not only increases the extent of her own durability, but at the same time reduces the opponent's durability as well.

Active: Physical/ Body Mod:

Body Morphing: She is able to instinctively reshape her body to adjust to attacks, or place herself in very hard to reach areas. She can also use this to expand herself in a way such that she can engulf and ‘swallow’ her enemies. Offensively, she can make forms and shapes to resemble blades, arms, legs, and other apparatus to devastate enemies at a close range.

Energy Bomb: Unlike most forms that use the reiastu as a way to power themselves at that specific moment, O’oze holds onto this energy and can either release it later as a devastating attack, or share this energy with her other forms. Reiastu storage in this form will be indicated in post by the parts of her body that begin to glow a reddish color underneath her translucent aqua body. She has four activation zones to look out for; her right thigh, right breast, her ‘brain’, and her eyes. When all of the zones are activated, she ignites herself, imploding herself as a bomb in a radius of a quarter of a city block. With this explosion, in addition to her acidic nature, this will cause a heavy amount of explosive damage, as well as burning on contact with any structure. After she is used in this way, she will need time reconstruct her body, taking 2 posts before removing herself from all other contact points to reform her body. When she reforms herself in this way, she removes all acid that is left on surfaces and within the area around her. The burning sensation will corrode the opponent's durability over time until she reforms herself. Upon reforming, the stats will continue to normalize themselves over time for 2 posts after her being put together.

Increased Energy Drain: The effectiveness of her passive Reiastu drain as a demon amplifies in this state, as her necessity to keep a physical form is not a priority in this state. This drain will be based on the opponent's durablity ratings. Anything above Saiya's durability bonuses will have tier sub tier subtracted as minuses, while those at the same, or lower will have full sub-tier decreases, so long as it doesnt not take them into the next lowest tier level.

Nemain, The Form of Frenzy: (Tier 4-5)

Saiya, The Half -Jinn [APPROVED; 1-5-] [hazard rating C] 4b871cc38bcb1686b44d0b88f6e3b775

When she transforms into this form she gains tremendous bursts of speed, but fully sacrifices her ability to regenerate stamina and her strength. However all of that is made up in her swift strikes from her talons in addition to her wings which eject the feathers as sharp blades that are charged with Nega Energy from Shantae's physical form. Although Shantae is controlling the host body of the form, she will be taking on the characteristic brains of the beast as well, therefore, her attacks are very sporadic and not planned out. This form utilizes the most energy and usually it can only be maintained currently for (5 turns), and usually it is very hard to control. Sustaining injuries in this form may decrease the duration time in this form, as she is very fragile since she sacrifices all of her defensive augmentations to being a 100% offensive powerhouse.

Overload Emotion: Impatience

Essence of Fervor:

When Saiya changes into Nemain, she is essentially a mindless being, in that the only motive in her mind is attack the first thing in sight. Because of this mindset, Nemain gains increases in speed, weapon skill, and strength, while also loosing out on defensive capabilities like durability. Additionally, because of her one track mind, she loses out on all mental skills, and barely gains anything on her demon stat side that would warrant her to be threatening as far as magics are concerned.

Passive: Movement Mod (5 posts Maximum Duration)

Flight:

Her large wings that sprout from her arms grant her an ability to fly and generate a tremendous amount of ground and aerial speed.

Active: Magic Mod

Wailing Zephyr:

The harpy squeals in a direction, this squeal having the power to knockback anything in its path. Usually used to defend against attacks, as it's defensive capability is extremely low to begin with. In addition to being very good against attacks, It also has a strong attacking capablities as she can swing her wings forward to coast the gust along, tossing her serated feathers into the flurry

Frenzied Down: In this form, she can toss her feathers forward, each feather feeling like a small dagger hurling as an alarming rate of fire. She can fire multiple of these feathers at a time, and they seem infinitely able to regenerate just because of how many feathers she can take a hold of at one time. These feather also come with the ability of draining an opponent's pain endurance stats, and indicated by their tier, they will need X amount of feathers to drop their stat down a level.

Saiya, The Half -Jinn [APPROVED; 1-5-] [hazard rating C] 06a16ccf70023ba2c2c3607e15b0ba4c

Overload Emotion: Anger

Essence of Corona: When Saiya transforms into Corona she will gain a rapidly decaying buff of damage mitigation. The initial burst of Corona's heat is enough to completely disperse any attacks that come within a 15 meter radius of her body. After the initial post of this heat wave, the radius will decay drastically to that of 5 meters of effectiveness, and has significantly less time to disperse the attack, causing this effect to be less effective as the fight progresses. In addition to this, she also gains an increase in general speed, while loosing her effectiveness on utilizing weaponry, since she burns so bright that most weaponry will melt when being held by her.

Passive: Magic Mod (5 posts Maximum Duration)

Heat of the Moment:

Upon the activation of Corona as the mod of choice, for the next 5 posts she gains heat. This heat allows her to cast magic and abilities that were otherwise locked by post duration, faster. For every ability, she can add one stack of heat, which decreases the wait time of a specific spell by 1 post., This stacks as well, as after the wait for one post, if the ability is still not ready for use, it will increase it again to 2 posts, and then to 3 if the ability is still not able to be used. This passive is only active within 5 total posts.

Active: Physical Mod

Supernova: Unlike most mods, this is a mod that she can summon on command, and the effect will automatically on the post that it is chosen to be revealed. Similarly to the Essence of Corona, when applying this mod, she will flash in a burst of heat that will send out a wave in a 15 meter radius from the center of her body. This wave of heat is made to catch, disperse, or melt any incoming attacks that are flown within her direction. As a modification, she can only use this boost once per 5 posts. This relies on those within similar sub tier's as her and above, as the energy to stop some attacks will be a lot easier for those with less energy to use, compared to those with a greater resource pool.

Resplendent Guardian Flame:

This ability augments the power within her Guardian Flame while also giving it some unique properties. On the initial cast of the ability, the flame is charged, absorbing the heat within the area itself in a swirling torrent above her head. As the heat is being absorbed, the temperature will feel as though it is being dropped around the two of them, with her being the only source of warmth for miles. As the fireball swells it begins to glow all white, indicating its readiness to be utilized. When the flame is thrown, anything in a 10 meter radius of the fireball will begin to catch fire as the heat from the outside world, and the heat from the fireball, merge as one unified blast of heat and fire. When making contact with an object, rather than exploding and dispersing, it treats the strike point as a rebound angle, expanding to 15 meters, and then rapidly closing back in on the same target reapplying the lingering flames onto the target if the attack missed.

Essence of the Spider:

When transitioning into this form, Saiya begins to branch out in her ability to craft new appendages for herself, as the first form to do this to her, naturally it succumbs to a lot of weaknesses, while amplifying herself as a whole. For starters, with the addition of new legs as limbs, Saiya gains a significant boost into speed in this state, however because of her arachnid physiology, she is able to receive damage very easily. Her durability is dencet, however, similar to an exoskeleton, externally is strong, but internally there is plenty of room for damage to be dealt to her. What she looses out on in durablity, strength and weapon skill, she gains in Demon statsm as well as mental fortitude. This form relies heavily on trapping enemies, therefore boosting her Focus, Willpower, and Mental Fortitude by a significant amount.

Passive: Physical Mod (5 posts Maximum Duration)

Poison Coated Appendages:

Her claws, nails, body and mouth are all coated with the same neurotoxin that the spiders have in their bodies. However, unlike the spiders, she would have to cut the enemy physically to have the effect take over, which she does not really have the physical strength to do successfully. The poison could be applied to already opened wounds if not careful. Because of it's physical nature, those with equal or lesser durablity would feel the effects of her paralysis faster than those who are above her own durability.

NO ACTIVE MOD

Spiderlings: When in this form she has spiderling minions that follow her and assist in her attacks. She manipulates two types of spiders; neurotoxic spiders and webbing spiders:

Neurotoxic Babies: The goal of the neurotoxic spider is to get in close enough to bite the enemy and apply a toxic sting onto the enemy that spreads over time. The end goal of this toxin is to paralyze the limb, and if not treated in time, the whole body. If the spider is able to be destroyed before being able to bite, it will explode, expelling this toxin outward. This won't cause the paralyzing effect, but will cause an acid burn should they make contact with the gas emitted from the explosion.

Web Siphon: The goal of the webbing spider is to slow and eventually bind the enemy with its webs. The web is actually a long string of Shantae's nega-energy mixed with demoninc magic, making it insanely strong to get off of the body indefinitely. This mixture also makes it so that, energy outside of those two, will become overpowered by the will of the demonic energy and start to become absorbed by the demonic force. The webbing has to fully wrap around an area for it to take effect, and may not be effective instantly, however if this spider is able to freely walk on the opponent without being removed it will try to wrap the opponent completely in its clutches. This relies on the enemy's initial strength stats, and for every 4 posts the webbing is attached to the opponent, the lower the stat level will become. So long as the opponent's strength is equal to or higher than her own, the webbing can easily be severed, but the draining effects will still occur upon initial contact.

This transformation uses brains to outwit an enemy. By using carefully placed traps, poisonous strikes, and companions, she allows her opponents to fall as prey to this form, at the cost of not having very powerful strikes. That is not to say this form does not do damage, as this form relies on small doses of toxins to slowly wear down enemies. In addition to this toxin, her webbing ensnares enemies, which if fully trapped will drain reiastu to increase the strength of these webs.

Her spiderlings will also sense this energy and begin to find ways to nibble on the enemy mixing poison and reiastu drain in a fun and annoying package of misery. This form more so enjoys to trap the opponent and slowly make them feel helpless. But although this form ensures there will be no escaping, the damage output in this form is laughable in comparison to most opponents she will face, and usually will use this form to set up a finishing blow for any of her other forms

The Gorgon creates weapons from it's stone based magic to utilize in battle. These stone weapons also have the ability to lock joints and stop areas of the body from functioning if her weapons pierce skin. Inversely she could sacrifice her weaponry all together and shoot out her magic as a large cry, petrifying anything in front of her and turning into stone for a turn. However this sacrifice of magic makes it so that she can not create or utilize stone weapons for three turns afterwards. Her goal in this form is to be more of a melee threat, usually opting to have this form if she truly wants to go toe to toe with an enemy.

Overload Emotion: Confusion

When Saiya enters into this form, usually it is during times when she is confused. Gorgon feeds on this energy of confusion, and tries to compensate by being a well-rounded form for Saiya to have peace within. This well rounded nature comes from the amount of arms she possess, the weaponry she can create, and if something truly confuses her, she can escape what is causing the confusion through petrifying it. Although confusion fuels the transition into this form, Gorgon's demeanor is very direct and almost overconfident just because of how many tools it knows is at it's disposal. When Saiya is confused, the Gorgon is excited and ready for combat, because it knows that whatever is confusing Saiya, it will be able to solve very easily.

Essence of the Gorgon:
The Gorgon uses the least amount of energy out of her forms, as it's goal is to be more of a linear upgrade into her skills. She doesn't gain anything overbearing to her kit in this form, but what she does have is a more potent way of attacking in comparison to being only magic based as most of her forms are. What every form makes up for in magic, this form makes up in it's physical prowess and tactful combat skills. Therefore, upon transforming into this state, her general weapon skill is increased. Additionally, depending on how many weapons are used in each arm, this skill increases in strength. By default, being in this state grants weapon skill and additional weapons wielded will increase the effectiveness of this boost.

1 Arm: 1.5X
2 Arms: 2.0X

Passive: Magic Mod (5 posts Maximum Duration)

Reptilian Adaptablity:

When she is the Gorgon, her form resembles what she would look like in a base form of her Allighana form, granting her four arms, and manipulation of her hair. With this, plus her legs being a tail rather than bipedal she retains the stats of her base form, in addition to what the Gorgon's base strength is. Her body will prioritize the higher stats between herself and the Gorgon, meaning that if base Saiya's Weapon skill is beginner, because of Gorgon being adept, it would push her up to being adept. Likewise if Saiya's general speed is advanced, it will be kept since Gorgon is at adept and a lesser tier than Saiya's base stats.

Active: Physical Mod

Petrification:

In this form, one of her arms is tasked with crafting objects out of stone. When she does, the stone weapon slows the enemies strikes. Multiple hits in the same area will cause the area to lock up and be unusable for 1 turn. Petrification used in this way will be based on durability, as the weapon that she utilizes has to penetrate the enemy before the effects take place. She can also sacrifice the weapon forging, to let out a blood curdling scream that will lock the opponent in place for 1 turn. Using the form in this way will automatically take her out of this state and place it on the 5 turn cooldown before reuse.

Stone Arsenal:

When Saiya is the Gorgon, she has the ability to create weapons upon her will utilizing an orange stone that is located in the center of her waist. When she removes this stone, she sacrifices her ability to utilize her Petrifying Scream to create bladed weaponry that carry the essence of her scream's petrification magic within it. With the petrification in her weapon, the magic will only work on living objects, and the effect's strength will be determined based on the opponent's general durability. Depending on the weapon she utilzes however, she could theoretically shorten the time needed to make her effect take place, at the cost of loosing out on the weapon's overall durability. All weapons will have a duration to the time that they can be used before being crumbled, since the magic from the blade itself would be worn out. From there she would need to wait 2 posts before crafting another stone weapon, if she has enough energy in this stage to do so.

When she is using her magic in this way she is only allowed to carry two weapons at once, maximum and if she does so in this way, the duration of the length she has both of those weapons out will be halved.

The general rule for durability in relation to the strength of the effects of the weapon would be needing to equal to, or be higher than her own durability to accept more hits without becoming stoned by her strikes. Even then, there would need to be a minimum of 4 strikes within the same area of the body for the effects her petrification to take place, if one is equal to her durability. Less than her durablity would typically take two strikes within the same area to have the effect take place. Those above her durablity would at the minimum need 6 strikes in the same area for the status effect to be applied, with the exception of those who are in Master and Grandmaster, to which then a majority of the effects to this would not apply until 10 or more strikes. And even then the effects may be minimal.

All of the specifics as far as durations, durability checks, and wielding capablities will be stated below.

Common weapons utilized are:

-Greatsword:
This is the heaviest hitting out of all of her weapons, and rightfully so. This blade is a behemoth of a weapon that is equal to the Gorgon's height, standing at 5'11" tall. The material itself is light enough to be swung by her, but regardless the weapon is still stone and weighs her down a lot. When this weapon is created, she can only use this sword for 2 posts maximum. In addition to that, her speed will be drastically reduced, and her weapon skill would decrease as well, just because of the rate at which this weapon would swing. However, the benefits to this weapon, is that the amount of strikes needed to get petrification would be halved if his by this weapon. Meaning that in a situation where an opponent would need 4 strikes in the same zone to be petrified would now only need 2, and so on. This weapon uses two hands, and she can not use any other weapons with this other than her claws.

- Spear:
This is the fastest of her weapons, since rather than the whole weapon being made of stone, only the blade itself is stone, while the rest is of a wooden-like material crafted through her own magics. With this weapon selected her speed will increase drastically, as she's no longer held down by the restrictions of stone, but the drawback to this being a fairly small and narrow strike zone for her to utilize. Although this can last for up to 4 posts, this weapon is fairly easy to break since most of it is wooden, and in addition to that the length of the weapon could cause very easy imbalance issues when it is swung, blocked, and/ or deflected. This weapon follows the general rule for durability checks. This weapon uses two hands, and she can not use any other weapons with this other than her claws.

- Broadsword:
This is her comfort weapon in this state and because of her comfort, her weapon skill increases when using this blade. The weapon is 100% made of stone, but it is fairly compact, only coming in at 30" in total length. Every area on this weapon would be considered a strike zone for the petrification to take effect, as there are a lot of barbs sticking out around the weapon in addition to the bladed edge itself. This weapon's duration would be a maximum of 6 posts before shattering, and this weapon follows the general rule of durability checks. This weapon is able to be used in 1 hand and can be dual wielded. If used in this way, the weapon's duration will be halved to 3 posts before shattering.

- Katana:
Similar to the broadsword, the katana makes her more comfortable and thus her weapon skill increases when wielding the blade. Unlike the Broadsword, only the blade itself is a strike zone for her petrification to take effect. In addition to that, this blade is unique by the fact that it is the only one to have an option to be sheathed. When she sheaths the katana, instead of needing to wait 2 posts to regenerate a new blade, she can sacrifice creating a new weapon, at the cost of continuing to use this one. When she sacrifices in this way, rather than needing 2 posts to recharge her magic, she would only need 1 post of cool down, before unsheathing the blade. The petrification on this blade also takes on a unique property in that it runs on an acid within the scabbard of the katana. Therefore the moment she unsheathes the blade she has 3 posts of effectiveness with the petrification effect before it is washed away. Sheathing the weapon will refresh the petrification's acid. This weapon follows the general rule of durability checks.
This weapon is able to be used in 1 hand and can be dual wielded. If used in this way, the weapon's duration will be halved to 3 posts before shattering.

- Shield:
Her answer to a defensive alternative. This weapon takes the durability rule and applies it towards it's striking surface. Rather than this weapon having a cooldown, it has turns of effective durability, which once the amount of attacks are blocked or deflected by this shield, the eyes on the shield will open up, giving the opponent one turn to turn away or retreat, before it's gaze petrifies the enemy that broke the shield. The amount of attacks that the shield can take works in the opposite way of the durability checks meaning those equal to her durability will take 4 hits to break her shield, above her durability would need only 2 or 1 hit to break her shield, those below her durability would need 6 to break it, and those who are completely untrained would need 10 hits to break it. Although she can wield this weapon with one hand, she cannot cast any other weapons while this one is active. The only thing she is able to use is her claws.

- Claws:
These are her claws that are always active and extended on each of her hands while she fights. Often these are what she resorts to using after one of her weapons breaks, or if there is not a weapon being held in the hand. These claws do not break, and have a duration that is infinite as long as she is in the form. The petrification effect is applied, but the effects need 4x the amount of strikes for the petrification to work. Meaning at her durablity level, rather than 4 strikes to experience petrification, they would need 16 strikes from her claws to experience it. This does not make each individual finger count as 1 strike, however each hand would count as 1. Meaning if she had a weapon in each hand, and two free hands. If each of those free hands clawed the opponent, that would be counted as 2 strikes out of 16.

Slithering Strands:

As the Gorgon, her hair is now transformed into a flurry of snakes. These snakes have their own unique forms of control. In addition to Saiya's hair manipulation, now the snakes act on their own upon attacking, causing them to bite down when getting close, while others may simply try to constrict around the opponent and crush them to death. If the snake bites down, it will leave a lingering poison into the body that will begin to solidify the muscles in that area. If the snake constricts, it will tighten with it's goal being to crush and will be based on an opponent's strength stat, where initially breaking from the snake might be easier than having it constrict further. Every turn this snake is wrapped around the body, it will take more strength to slice it off of the body. Each snake she launches in this way will take a turn before they can be utilized again.

Lilim, Form of Famine: (Tier 3-2) (Changes to Lilith at 2-4)

Stage 1
Saiya, The Half -Jinn [APPROVED; 1-5-] [hazard rating C] 1e3657e211bf4b2430fbee6b824a6f75--yellow-eyes-white-hair

Stage 2
Saiya, The Half -Jinn [APPROVED; 1-5-] [hazard rating C] Succubus_by_raichiyo33-dbk81n8

Stage 3:
Saiya, The Half -Jinn [APPROVED; 1-5-] [hazard rating C] F46de044a6527e25bb2ad41d5c8e8918 Saiya, The Half -Jinn [APPROVED; 1-5-] [hazard rating C] 4a50fffc2835dc057bcd522f5d72c66d

This form is unique in comparison than the other forms, in the fact that this form will be replaced by another upon gaining enough strength. When she gains enough power, Tha'alyuua will grant her the true form, Lilith, Form of Cravings. But until then, she will give her this form. Make no mistakes though, all though this form is replaced, it's techniques and modifications are not forgotten.

Overload Emotion: Compassion

Essence of Thirst:

As the weaker form of her Succubus form, Lilith, Lilim focuses itself into being a well rounded form at Saiya's disposal. This form has a unique take on speed, in that it will augment it over time based on the clothing removed, to a maximum of 2X the base speed, but it will already have a decent speed to start out with. In addition to this speed, it will also have an increase into it's own weapon skill, as she knows her magic is not strong enough yet to have the enemy be on there knees to please her, as much as she wants them to be. What she has in speed and weapon skill, she looses in general durablity and strength. Finally, because of Saiya's slow embrace to her lusty side, she gains an increase in pain endurance and mental fortitude, but at the cost of losing her focus, since she is not thinking with her head, but rather thinking for her body. Aside from those losses, this is a fairly linear form, and like the Gorgon, it takes the best of each of Saiya's stats and mixes it with it's own.

NO PASSIVE MOD

Active: Insatiable Desire: Movement Mod (5 posts Maximum Duration)

- The faster of the two movement's at the cost of loosing out on the ability possible. With this she gains the ability of flight, and a massive increase in general speed. This increase will bring her up a skill stat (capping at Elite), however in addition to this speed, she will also gain a speed boost the farther she is away from the enemy, as she longs and writhes for an opponent who can give her more pain. For each city block of distance the opponent is away from her, she will increase by a tier. Therefore at two city blocks she will have Elite Speed, versus being melee range where she would have Experienced

Striptease:

When using this form, Saiya's clothing are locked to boost in specific statistics on her body. Through removing them on her own, or taking damage on them in combat, she can sacrifice the clothing to gain a stat boost. In total she has 5 different forms in this state, each having a layer of clothing that the opponent has to fight through in order to unlock the next stage, however there are parts in each stage that she can remove herself and receive bonuses

Stage 1: Closeted

In this stage, she does not share any resemblances to a succubus at all, other than her horns. She wears an all white sweater, and long thigh high white socks. She does wear pants in this form, though because of the length of the sweater it's barely visible to those who fight her. In this form she has two options to her disposal.

- The first is through removing her socks. Because she lacks wings, she has an inablity of controlled flight, however when she removes the socks she allows herself to boost her speed stats permanently, as well as utilize the socks as weapons. When they are removed she can control the shape of them, similar to her hair, creating weaponry out of them, though by default they turn into two all white katana.

- The second at her disposal is the band on her head. This band provides a general protection from mental abilities such as illusions, paralysis, and overall skills that can effect mental deduction. However when the band is removed, she allows herself to become susceptible to more attacks of this type, but at the gain of unlocking her own strength on her own illusonary spells.

For the opponent, the sweater provides a heavy temporary stat boost onto her Pain endurance. The opponent can "tip" her to remove the sweater and no longer have the sweater be a shield for her body. Tipping in this way, allows the opponent to deal damage to themselves, and the intensity of the damage will allow her sympathy to grow, and cause her to remove the sweater. At this point the damage does not have to be significant, as just a simple slash onto the body would be enough to have her remove her sweater. Adversely, through three weapon based attacks or 1 magical attack, the sweater will be forcefully ripped off, allowing her to attain her second stage.

Stage 2: Going Out

With the sweater gone, she loses out on her pain endurance buff, while still keeping the stats gained in her previous form. In this from, she reveals her tail that is granted to her in her succubus form, which becomes her default weapon for a large part of the battle. In addition to this reveal, the bottoms she did wear are now torn off for one leg, exposing a skin tone garterbelt holding up sheer stockings that were underneath her knee socks. Her top is now a halter top, that seems purposefully tightened, exposing a lot more cleavage than warranted. Finally, as she removes clothing in this form, she reduces mental deduction, and emits a pheromone off of her skin that causes the enemy to be entranced by her presence. The pheromone itself is a mist that is supposed to cause the opponent to lust over her, and move the enemy closer to her over time, without them noticing. They still have control over thier body and their movements, but over time they will feel their mental fortitude begin to dwindle as well as their strength as they do not want to attack her for being all too seductive.

Stage 3: --Continued in Lilith, Form of Craving--

Last edited by MistahJay on Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:47 am; edited 41 times in total
MistahJay
MistahJay
Established Member

Saiya, The Half -Jinn [APPROVED; 1-5-] [hazard rating C] Empty Re: Saiya, The Half -Jinn [APPROVED; 1-5-] [hazard rating C]

Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:29 pm
Coding In Template By:
[THEFROST]

Danava Demon Profile
中空アーチャー

I. Tier 2 and Above

Lilith, Form of Craving (Tier 2-4)

"I feel their looks like hot breath... they feel my claws like hot knives..."

Saiya, The Half -Jinn [APPROVED; 1-5-] [hazard rating C] Evelynn-Rework-by-%EB%B6%88%ED%83%80%EB%8A%94%EC%97%B0%ED%95%84%EC%8B%AC-2-HD-Wallpaper-Background-Fan-Art-Artwork-League-of-Legends-lol

Lilith is a creature that feeds on the pain and suffering of enemies, and how far that limit can be pressed. Many people she has utilized this form on do not last long in her torturous rampage and end up becoming unconscious on the inside, and dead on the outside. To her, the only way she can even feel like she's in a battle is to experience the pain of others and feel what she's doing to them, as her tolerance becomes so high at times , hurting herself does nothing.

In this form her basic attacks are two long tendrils that extend downward from where Saiya's hair was. This hair feels like its living as it swirls and courses down her body trying to cover itself up, knowing that this cover will not be for long as the opponent writhes and dies underneath her finger tips.  

Essence of Lust:

When Saiya transitions into this form, she allows the aspects of pure lust fuel her attacks and her body. In this regard, all of her physical stats are decreased except for her durablity, because of her need to feed off of the pain and endurance of herself and her enemies. Although physically she looses her stats, mentally and magically she gains a signifcant boost that makes her a threat to deal with. Additionally when she is in this state, she generates a dome of mists around herself and the enemy that closes in, similarly to Lilim's hormones. Respectively, in this state the hormones are stronger and close in over time.

Magic Mod:

Suffering is Magic: (2 turns)

- This ability creates a lingering Hellfire on an enemy as an illusion, where it's strength is dependant on being equal to, or higher than her own mental fortitude. Over time the fire swells and tries to eat the opponent alive. She gains a magic boost increase from hearing the screams of her opponents, allowing her to cast spells without needing a turn to wind up her power. The drawback would an extra turn of cooldown when using her abilities in this way.

- The succubus longs for her own pain in addition to her opponent's pain. When she takes damage, she will boost her Pain endurance stat up dramatically for three turns. However over these three turns the pain Endurance will decrease in potency. Meaning when she is hit with an attack, her Pain tolerance will spike up to being Elite, but as the turns go out, it will degrade a tier until it normalizes it self back to Experienced. This can be reset when she takes more pain, but it will always cap itself at Elite Pain tolerance. As far as the opponent's pain tolerance. When she hit's the opponent the opposite effect occurs, where when she hit's an enemy they will be taken down by two stats of Pain tolerance on the first initial hit, but as the turns progress they will be normalized to their regular Pain tolerance. Similarly to hers it can be reset, but the lowest that an enemy can go for their pain tolerance would be Adept. For this effect to take place fully, the opponent has to be equal to or below her own pain tolerance, those above that threshold will only be reduced by one stat.

Kiss Me Deeply...:

- The succubus blows a kiss in a general direction, which doesn't have any damaging effects initially. This kiss can also be bestowed directly onto an opponents lips, with the same effects being applied. If the kiss lands, the opponent will be subjected to a tour into her dungeon as an illusionyou where the strength of the illusion is based on equating to or above her own mental prowess, where they are chained and denied of their free will. Externally, the opponent will be rendered unconscious as they are subjected to the illusion, and will automatically "wake up" when their physical
body takes damage. Internally, she will lash, torture, cut and otherwise break the opponent's ability to tolerate pain from the inside out. When her torture is done, she will reward her session with a kiss on their lips. If the illusion lasts long enough for the kiss to happen, their pain they suffered in her world, as well as externally would absorbed, in addition to this, their pain will be used to revitalize her own strength. She will gain this strength over the course of 3 turns, augmenting her Za Koa Skill to being Advanced for this time as well. Not only will her Strength and Za Koa be augmented but as well as she will gain a regenerative state that rapidly heals all damage she has taken while still feeling the pain to keep her endurance high.

I Need This...: (6 Chances to Break Free.)

- The succubus launches itself at a target becoming a large mist of smoke to flood their senses. If they inhale or pass through the smoke, they will be subjected to another passionate illusion in which the demon begins to force itself sexually upon the enemy. While this is occurring, she will slowly begin to absorb their Pain endurance into their body. The vision begins ihas six stages

Stage 1:

Starting off with soft passionate kisses along the opponent's body, nothing out of the ordinary here. If one can fight her off of them before the kisses occur, then the illusion does not take full effect.

Stage 2:

The second stage she begins to bite passionately and softly moaning into the opponent's ears, and drain their strength in this way, while also depleting her own. This also bring her illusion down a tier making it easier to break in this way, since the pain/ sensation from the biting may cause one to awaken from the illusion

Stage 3:

The third stage, she would be begin to strip the opponent naked by running her claws against the front of their body to cut off their clothing. These claws are painful, as they begin to slice into skin without realization, this cut happens both in the illusion and in reality, the shock here being enough to wake them out of the illusion if they choose, however she does not loose a tier of the strength of the illusion in this way, and neither does the opponent. ((From this point on, if the fight were to continue in this state, it would have to be moved to Mature RP. Essentially giving the consent to whether or not you would like your character to give in.))

Stage 4:

The fourth stage she strips herself, and glares into the eyes of the enemy, as she begins to mount on top of them. This no longer reduces mental deduction, but rather strengthens her own by one stat, making the illusion harder to break from her perspective, as the opponent's mind begins to normalize.

Stage 5:

In the fifth stage, she begins to assess the private areas of her victim, if they are male, she will begin to place her hand around their member and slowly stroke, kissing them again. If they are female, she will form a member of her own and retract her claws to softly finger them in the illusion. The sensation would be enough to wake them up at this point as her illusion is now capped at how powerful it become, and the pain from her nails scrapping against skin would probably wake them.

Stage 6:

On her sixth stage, she attempts to place  her member into the female, or straddles to ride the male, her illusion strength rapidly reducing in strength as she reaches the entrance of herself or her female partner, the touch of her entry causes a soft moan to echo, sending another signal to awaken. If she manages to fully insert herself into the female victim, or take in the full member of the male, then they are completely rendered unconscious depending on her boosted mental deduction versus their de-buffed mental deduction. If they are equal or lower they will be knocked out where as higher will feel dizzy, and may not have enough strength to continue battle for a while. Also may be extremely turned on when awakened.

Scylla is a beast that takes, "Playing with my food" to another level. She enjoys chasing opponents down into corners where they have no choice but to be annihilated by her. As a character with a high zoning potential, she enjoys exploiting characters with high speed stats, as she forces them to slow down, knowing that every blob of black ink is a bomb waiting to detonate on the enemy if they make one wrong move, or one incorrect step. If she moves too slow for them, the wolves will not hesitate to pick up the pace, by having their own close ranged attacks that will deal even more devasting damage than the long con game that Scylla enjoys playing with her enemies.

She utilizes her tentacles and ink as her basic attacks, and doesn't have a blade or much close ranged attacks. If they she does get in close, the wolves will take care of them, if they get too far , the ink will take care of them, and she has her own squid-like, invertebrate flexibility to handle if things get too out of control for her.

Essence of Gluttony:

When in this form, Saiya focuses on the beastial aspects given to her by the power of Scylla. Thus, she gains an increase in the amount of physical strength and durability she possesses, while sacrificing her own movement speed and weapon skill. In this form she also gains boosts in a majority of her magical prowess as well as her mental skills, and doesn't really drop in many stats. Additionally with Scylla, because of her physiology being that of a squid, she has a tremendous amount of flexiblity which allows her to bend and stretch to avoid certain attacks, as well as having the ability to navigate through narrow areas at will.

Body Mod (3 turns)

Giant Squid:

- She possessed the attributes of a Giant squid, allowing her body to shift, morph and even seperate to fill in certain forms. She could deform herself rapidly to dodge attacks, use her wits to hide in certain areas for a short period of time.

Abyssal Ink:

Scylla commands the wolves on her hips to howl outwards in 360 degrees of coverage. While doing so, they utilize the reserves of ink from her squid-like form to shoot outward as projectiles within a 5 meter radius of her body. These projectiles are very slow moving bubbles of ink that stick onto surfaces if they are unhindered or knocked out of the way, extending their range to 20 meters. Once they stick to a surface or an enemy they burrow inside and coat the surface they are on. After 4 orbs, or 4 turns without the stain's removal, the ink will prime itself and detonate on the surface in a 1 meter radius per orb on the surface.

Re-surfaced Carnage:

Scylla's wolves begin to rebel and get antsy as they enjoy the fervor of battle. As they lash out, they charge forward, taking Scylla's body with them. The wolves try to bite down, as their fangs are coated with this explosive ink. When they bite down, if they connect, they will have the explosive force of 26 of these explosive blobs, per head, meaning at one time a possible 130 explosions could occur if all the heads bite at the exact same time. Slicing, or knocking the head away will stop the effectiveness of said explosion. In fact slicing the head would cause the head to regenerate and have to wait two turns before it could return. This also limits the amount of ink that could be expelled from her "Abyssal Ink" spell.

Crush:

Scylla utilzes her squid like form to send out her tentacle to grab hold of an enemy. So long as the tentacle is unhindered, it will try to constrict around the opponent. This constriction will slowly drain strength of of the enemy as the more they struggle, the tighter the binding seems to become. Every 2 turns inside the tentacle's grasp will reduce their strength by one stat. If their strength is reduced to Beginner before they are able to break free, the tentacle will begin to crush and shatter bones. Slicing the tentacle will get rid of the effect, but it will not put the ability on cooldown seeing as she has multiple tentacles at any given time.

Essence of Preservation:
Arbitra enjoys a great battle, and will stop at nothing to ensure that will be fulfilled. With this in mind, when Saiya is in this form, she gains a tremendous boost into her weapon skill and their utilization. In addition to this weapon skill, she also gains boost in both her strength and her general durability. Unique to Arbitra, as the embodiment of war and sacrifice, she can sacrifice the statistical advantage she would have in the forms she no longer utilizes in this form, such as magic, speed, and etc. to bolster her strength in the stats she will utilize the most which are Weapon skill, Strength and Durability. Within this form she can have up to three tiers; her base form, followed by her two boosted forms. the tiers will be listed below.

Weapon Mod

Armaments of War:

With this modification on, Saiya summons the staff utilized as this form's base weapon. When activated, she can utilize the weapon and transform it into various forms. Depending on the style of weapon, it will be utilzed within a 5 post duration. The weapons she can choose from are Spear (Last 2 posts), Schimatar (4 Posts) or Scythe (3 posts). Each of which also have the passive of "Embalming" when making contact with an opponent.

Embalming (Passive):

This allows Arbitra to gaze into her opponents soul and find their strongest attribute. Once their attribute is found, it will create a mark on the enemy corresponding to the side of their body their blade is held within. When that mark is hit, it will store the power of that stat into her blade that she can than use to bolster her own durability rather than going through the phases of durability herself. When she uses the ability in this way the duration of the temporary durability spike will increase or decrease, based on the amount of successful hits that were caused in the area. In addition to this caveat, the duration will also be shortened or lengthened on the initial slash, based on the opponents durability. Typically those equal to her tier of durability will grant her two turns per slash, those above would only give her 1 turn per slash, while those below would be able to give her 3 or 4 turns. Futhermore, through mental deduction, the strongest stat may not even necessarily be found, as the higher one's mental deduction in comparision to her own stat is, the broader the target area would be, while the lower the stat is, the more accurate the marking will be, however it would still be a broad area of coverage (I.E if the stat was speed, and Elite would have their whole left side glowing gold, while a beginner may have their whole leg glow, but no specific "weak point" in the leg such as knees or tendons.). Finally, this technique could be completely nullified, or reduced based on the opponent's mental deduction, those equal to or below her own, would have this effect happen nigh instantly, while those above her leveling would have a turn of delay before slowly having the effects react to them. The durability increase will only increase the durability within her own power level, so if this form granted her advanced level durablity, the slash would increase it to 2x the strength of what a normal advanced durability would be but it would not raise the initial level.

Tiers of Preservation:

Initial Stage:

Saiya, The Half -Jinn [APPROVED; 1-5-] [hazard rating C] 2f88c4b7a8bdab2ce2fc450e24435f9d

Within her initial stage, she gains a flat increase in her durablity, strength and weapon skill, as well as utilizes a large scepter with an ankh attached to the end of it. The scepter she uses as a bo-staff for her attacks. In comparison to her other tiers, this form will not utilize the blade's edge to create the wounds needed to cause her embalming technique to work. Instead she utilizes orbs of energy that fire forth at a moderate speed that will explode outwards in an area of effect after reaching 20 meters in front of her, with the radius being about 2.5 meters. She can fire multiple of these orbs as these are her basic attacks and do not cost much energy to utilize.

Secondary Stage:

Saiya, The Half -Jinn [APPROVED; 1-5-] [hazard rating C] _c__coracroma_by_melloque-dc2ujsj

In this stage she gains a golden breastplate as well as gold bracers, sandals and calf protectors. In this form she wields a spear. In this form she also sacrifices her Magical Skill by bringing it down, completely to a beginner level to further bolster her durability, weapon skill, and strength by 1.5X the strength of a level. The passive of Embalming working in unison with her spear's slashes.

Final Stage:

Saiya, The Half -Jinn [APPROVED; 1-5-] [hazard rating C] 1520636311.thescarletartist_sketch_comm_coracroma

In this stage she gains a helmet, and more refined scaled armor. This form is the most protected, and because of that she sacrifices her speed stats entirely, reducing it down to beginner level to increase the potency of her weapon skill, strength and durability once more by 2X the strength of a level. For this form she uses a Schimatar, forcing herself to become closer to the enemy.

Essence of the Riddler:

Sphinx is unique in that when Saiya transforms into this state, she gains a unique mitigation property to her body. Rather than gaining durablity directly, she relies heavily on her mental deduction to to that work for her. With the additive boost in mental deduction that comes from being in this form, her durability skyrockets, to the point where those who are below her mental deduction rating, will deal minimal damage to her, while those who have equal to or above will be able to deal physical damage to her, but it is halted by the inability to solve her riddles. This durability increases farther, to those who are of equal or lower tier to her, in that not only will they not be able to deal heavy damage to her, but the effects of her riddle will become stronger than usual.

Body Mod (4 turns)

Guardian of the Sands:

As a body modification, she increases her durability up to 3X its original strength for 4 turns. While doing so, she also forms a skin that is nigh impenetrable to elemental and magic based attacks. The only attacks that pose a threat to this form are very powerful melee attacks. If the part of the body cracks, the limb will fall off and be unusable, however as long as it is in one piece when she is utilizing this mod, she is allowed to regain the part back when the modification is timed out.

Riddle Me This:

The Sphinx only has one ability, but it will become detrimental as the battle prolongs. Because of how long battles can last between her and her other forms, this form determines how long it will last by answering her riddle. As long as the riddle is not solved she will stay immobile, locked in her Quadrupedal state and anchored onto the closest surface next to her. From there she becomes immune to any and all damage coming towards her, as well as applying a hex on the enemy over time that applies to the riddle that was spoken. When the riddle is solved she will be destroyed, and unable to transform into the Sphinx for any longer. When the riddle is in it's final stages she will have two turns extra to allow the effects to stack before changing into her base form.

Answer:
Spoiler:

When she speaks this riddle upon release, the specialty of this power is to create illusions and hallucinations to slow the opponent, and eventually tire them out in a state of unconsciousness. This effect is spread out over 6 turns so long as the riddle is not solved. If it is solved before or during these turns, the form and it's effect will be nullified, and she is given a turn to transform into another state.

Those who have a high mental deduction stat would be able to break free of this state sooner than those without it, solving the riddle itself will also allow the effects to be nullified.

Turn 1:

The opponent's speed stats will be lowered in incriminates of .5 as they become lethargic to her announcing the wording of the riddle. This will not affect any other stats at this time.

Turn 2:

In addition to the decrease in speed, the opponents attacks will incriminately become weaker by .5 as well. The strength decrease will be a radius around the sphinx of 5 meters, that will increase in size by 5 meters for each stage.

Turn 3:

In addition to the previous status effects, their vision will become cloudy. This cloudiness will reduce the range in which an opponent can see, causing their ranged attacks to have the chance to miss.

Turn 4:

At this point, in addition to the other aforementioned status effects, the opponent will begin to hallucinate as if they are in a dream world. In this world, they will see clones and after images of the Sphinx as a humanoid with the capability of fighting and flight. There are three after images that will fight for Sphinx as they are in battle; Anubis, Sekhmet, and Ra.

Tier 1: Anubis Sekhmet Ra
Saiya, The Half -Jinn [APPROVED; 1-5-] [hazard rating C] 0927e92bb5fea45079ecf33858f0b287Saiya, The Half -Jinn [APPROVED; 1-5-] [hazard rating C] Eliza-skullgirls-cool-artworkSaiya, The Half -Jinn [APPROVED; 1-5-] [hazard rating C] A4_prints_ra_01_original

The hallucinations at this state, have no real powers to them, and only use their basic attacks and survey the opponent's fighting style farther to analyze the ways the enemy could be laid to rest.The hallucinations may not be seen in this state, if one's mental deduction is higher than Saiya's in this form.

Turn 5:

In addition to the previous status effects and hallucinations, the enviroments now begins to dim, as the world gets a darker hue to itself and creates more shadows in the person's mind to simulate a trance like state as they come closer to falling asleep. The hallucinations now alter themselves to look more like the aspects they represent. Anubis specializing in speed based abilities, Sekhmet specializing in hand to hand combat, and Ra specializing in magic. If mental deution was previously only higher by one tier, the illusions would be able to be seen at this point, but only as their tier one versions.

Tier 2: Anubis Sekhmet Ra
Saiya, The Half -Jinn [APPROVED; 1-5-] [hazard rating C] Latest?cb=20170206032936Saiya, The Half -Jinn [APPROVED; 1-5-] [hazard rating C] Latest?cb=20141001113326Saiya, The Half -Jinn [APPROVED; 1-5-] [hazard rating C] Ra_by_genzoman

Turn 6:

At this point they are trying to figure out the final nail in the coffin, as they officially try to put the opponent to sleep, as now the Sphinx is fed up with their lack of ability to solve her riddle. The battle now takes place in a dream like state, therefore attacks that hurt their physical body will not transfer into reality, but the pain itself will linger for the duration allowed by their own pain endurance. At this point any attacks that do connect will cause the opponent to fall into a stasis, and eventually to sleep. Each form having a specialized attack that is meant to accomplish that task. If mental deduction was only a rank above Saiya's they would only be able to see the tier 2 versions of the illusions.

Tier 3: Anubis Sekhmet Ra
Saiya, The Half -Jinn [APPROVED; 1-5-] [hazard rating C] E260cf64cbe4ec2dbc283f3f9179deaddbecb543_hqSaiya, The Half -Jinn [APPROVED; 1-5-] [hazard rating C] Fanart__sekhmet_by_viroveteruscy-d81iivrSaiya, The Half -Jinn [APPROVED; 1-5-] [hazard rating C] The-Phoenix-by-Shalaris-Shining-Bird

Mummification (Anubis): This ability is a targetted single cast ability, that when it connects with an opponent, it slowly swirls and snakes around an opponent trying to place them to sleep. They can struggle and fight against it, however the fibers of this magic will still be attached to the enemy. As they break and coil, they will increase in strength to try to overpower the enemy as they try to wiggle away. Once the binds touch one another, they will begin to slowly drain the opponents stats, starting with speed and strength, bringing it down a tier for each turn the bands hold contact.

Blood-Curdle (Sekhmet): When Sekhmet strikes with her blades, the enemies blood begins to thicken in that area for a brief duration. The blood curdle causes that part of the body to stop it's motion, regardless of whether it is a limb or an organ. The Curdling will have an initial effect, and the duration of how long it will remain thickened will be based on their prowess in strength and pain endurance.

Heatstroke (Ra): Ra sends out a beam of energy from his mouth that emits the pure heat energy of the sun into an area. It's goal isn't to burn, or hurt the enemy, but rather to send the opponent's level of homeostatis through the roof, eventually making them pass out due to heat stroke. The effects are lessened based on the opponent's pain tolerance and magic capabilities. The heat lingers, but can be avoided by taking cover or moving to a shaded area.

"In the eyes, it causes blindness. In the nose, it just makes sneezes, but people seek it out, and act as though it pleases. What is it?"

Answer:
Spoiler:

When speaking this riddle, this is to target those with high strength stats, as the strongest enemies can not escape the silent killer. This effect is spread out over 6 turns so long as the riddle is not solved. If it is solved before or during these turns, the form and it's effect will be nullified, and she is given a turn to transform into another state.

Turn 1:

When the riddle is spoken, as gray haze exits her mouth and coats as a thin later around her body. This soot blocks vision of her body, but it presses on her so tightly, that her form is obvious through it all.

Turn 2:

The thin layer of soot expels outward for 5 meter radius, causing minor coughing for those who are caught in the area of its expansion. The thick cloud is now large enough to mask herself completely inside it, although at this time she is stationary, so pinpointing where she is would not be an issue at this time.

Turn 3:

The cloud is now expanded to about a 10 meter radius around her body. This dome of smoke obscures her completely. In addition to his, the thick clouds now have the possibility to make breathing difficult. At this point, an opponent can stay in this cloud for four more turns before needing to retreat from the cloud, however oxygen deprivation would needed to be taken into consideration. And if the intent is to fight within it, the length of time to stay within it may decrease depending on how much energy was utilized.

Turn 4:

She unlocks herself from her stationary form and utilizes her wings to push and pull the cloud around herself. The cloud now expands to being 20 meters in radius as well as being a black cloud that causes complete nearsightedness. The sun does not even have the chance to pierce through the cloud. Depending on the opponent's willpower being equal to or higher than her own determines the amount of turns they can stand in the smoke will differ from the previous turn.

Turn 5:

The cloud expands rapidly to being 40 meters in radius around her. Any duration time from the previous willpower check is now split in half where now they have to be above her own will power, or be succumbed to passing out within the haze and it would be advised to leave the smoke cloud if they haven't done so already. In the smoke, if staying within it for too long, all general and mental skills will begin to drop rapidly within the haze as they begin to cough and writhe, gasping for air. Because of the lack of oxygen, their nerves begin to act wildly and cause the body to shiver and convulse trying to make due with what air is available.

Turn 6:

The cloud is now 50 meters in radius. Anything that isn't the opponent most likely is dead as it passes through the cloud. At this point the opponent will probably not last more than 1 to 2 posts in the cloud before needing air to gather themselves. The opponent may begin coughing up blood, hallucinating, and lose vision instantly as they travel through the smoke. Anything longer than those 2 posts, would cause unconsciousness as oxygen is no longer flowing into the body.

Riddle of the Mute:

Answer:
Spoiler:

Upon speaking this riddle, the goal of this state is to cause the opponent's speed to be their worst nightmare. For it doesn't matter how fast you are, you can not see, outrun, and now, hear sounds. This effect is spread out over 6 turns so long as the riddle is not solved. If it is solved before or during these turns, the form and it's effect will be nullified, and she is given a turn to transform into another state. This will also become a weak counter to Focus as the sounds try to replay in different areas and deter the opponent from what is really in front of them.

Turn 1:

When she speaks this riddle, all sounds will seem out of tune with each other. The Doppler Effect, which is the distortion of sound as it moves towards and past an object, will be amplified, causing sound queues to be delayed.

Turn 2:

In addition to the Doppler Effects on objects, now there will be a constant ringing sound that is played as the battle continues. This ringing masks most sounds, and will make the battle majorily reaction based.

Turn 3:

In addition to the above effects, sounds will now create an echo, regardless of how small the source of the sound is. This causes a huge amount of sensory distortion as now the Doppler effect is replicated on multiple sources of sound in addition to the constant ringing which also is echoing and reverbing off of one another.

Turn 4:

At this point the Sphinx now gets up and contributes to the noise making, as now she sacrifices her guardian stone form to attack. In this state she also gains a new ability, the Roar of Epsilon. This Roar treats the air in front of her as a vacuum and takes an extra turn before it can be fired. When it's pulled in, she inhales all of the current sound in the area, muting the world around them. When the Roar is released, all sounds previously mentioned are fired out as a wave of pressure and recalled all at once, in addition to the reverberation from her own vocal cords from the roar itself. The power of this roar is fired at 100dB of pressure, which is enough power to cause eardrum damage after 15 minutes of exposure. The time can increase or decrease based on the opponent's pain tolerance being equal to or higher than her own.

Turn 5:

The roar now gains an upgrade, where instead of 100dB of pressure, sound is now expelled at 114dB of pressure; which is enough pressure to rupture the ears after 1 minute of exposure. This timing can increase or decrease based on the opponent's pain tolerance being higher than Saiya's, equalling her will still cause damage, as the only reason she can survive it is due to being a stone. When the roar is not being utilized, the world's volume decreases to a whisper, while still having the reverbing and echo effect, The world become's so silent that the opponent can hear their own heartbeat louder than they can hear their own voice.

Turn 6:

The roar's final upgrade causes immediate eardrum and nerve damage, as now the sound is vibrating so violently it has enough power to reset the rhythm of the heart itself. Outside of this roar, sounds are non-existant. The ringing can be heard, and now the opponent's heartbeat is heard louder than their own thought processes. It's to a point where they can hear the parasympathetic functions of their body, more than their own thoughts. Things such as the blood running through their body, their stomach acids shifting and swirling as they move, their muscles contracting and flexing as they move, and the list goes on. It becomes so bad, that at this point they are no longer able to answer the riddle, unless she roars, for that's the only time that sound is strong enough to travel back to her.

Sphinx is a form that specializes in absorbing damage and playing with the enemy. She feels satirical in a sense that no matter how large the attack may become if you are not smart, attacking will become their downfall. The only way to destroy or kill this form is through answering her riddles. Therefore a high mental deduction would be the ultimate counter to this state, as they would generally be able to solve the riddle faster than those who can not.

Saiya, The Half -Jinn [APPROVED; 1-5-] [hazard rating C] 16c2b666b47ce217160acfe782d6fe28cf416c05e04f6577b968100893e45f87

The Cerberus Form is the largest and most magically charged of all of Saiya's forms. To scale, an average 6 foot male, would only about half of the height of just one ear on this beast. For this form she is nude, however her hair translates to being the beasts fur. So much hair is being generated that she still totes long locks of hair on each of the beast's heads, however they serve no function to attack, as the magic of her hair is used to cover her body, rather than to attack.

The beast's basic attacks rely on a large scepter that is forged from Hellstone, a stone that is a pure mixture of obsidian and titanium forged in this beast's homeland. And as for attacking prowess she mainly utilizes forms of magic to annihilate her enemies. The way she goes about doing this is firing magic through the mouths of each beast. The head itself will be put on cooldown because of their magic usage, however because each head acts seperately, while one is on cooldown, another one can fire to make up for this lull in defenses.  

Essence of the Hellhound:

As Saiya most powerful form, naturally this forms transformation comes with many benefits, but also at the downfall of many weaknesses. This form is a general stat boost on to all of Saiya's base stats, from General stats (With the exception of Speed), Demon Stats, and Mental Stats, increasing each by a full level respectively. In addition to this bonus of being in this state, her Demonic Stats will increase an additional time based on how many times she plans on casting magic in this form. However, with this as a passive to her form, she looses out on the stats in her other areas of expertise, loosing the potency of them by half for each spell utilized. Also while being in this form, indirectly this places a lot of strain on Saiya's body. Even though she will have a lot of durablity, and her magical protections/ regeneration would be off of the charts, the more damage she takes in this form, this form gets a shorter duration. This form also has a fairly short duration in that it can only stay around without hurting Saiya herself for 4 posts before Saiya begins to take damage from being in the form too long. After 10 posts, Saiya will be knocked out of the form completely and rendered unconscious, regardless of how much or how little damage she had taken.

Magic Mod

Abilites:

Hellbent Guardian Flame: ((Used as both an ability as Corachroma, and as a mod for Saiya))

- Significantly augments Guardian Flame to being a breath of fire that lingers onto targets, with its aim being to roast them alive. These flames can be dodged, as it is a very slow moving projectile, but the catch is that each of the Cerberus' heads fire this projectile, and they increase in size as they travel. When the flames are on the opponent, it takes a heavy amount of energy to blot out the flames, and is usually best for the flames to be waited out, as it seems that just the lingering heat in the air around the enemy would be enough to start another fire. Because of all of her heads being used to cast this flame, each head will be on cooldown for their usage of magic. And would not be able to fire magic for a full turn, however this spell is locked to only being able to be used every six turns.

---------------------------------------------------------------
As a mod, since she is trying to suppress the magic of each head into two arms of power, she would not be able to use this modification again one it's casted, as the strain is way too much her for her humanoid form. However unlike most mods, this ability is also used with the same rules as above as an ability for this form in general.

Raging Flames of the Beast: (Red eyes)(4 Turn cooldown)

A flame that ejects itself from the center head of the beast. The flames absorb the oxygen in the area around it, growing in size as it travels. When it comes in contact with any surface or enemy, it explodes outwards in a 10 meter radius, creating a rain of fire that repeats the same effects as the larger fireball, growing and size and exploding on contact with another surface. This flame recreates explosion after explosion until the flames come in contact with one another and linger for 4 turns. The explosions also half themselves in radius the farther they explode, meaning the initial explosion would be in a 10 meter radius, then the second would be 5 meters, and then 2.5 meters, then 1.25 until it reaches .625 meters, where then it will continue as normal "rain"

Docile Flames of the Beast: (Blue Eyes)(3 Turn Cooldown)

The flame housed by her left head, this flame is a flame that grows from the inside out. When fired it is a small fireball, with a radius of about 1 meter and a soft blue hue to it. When it makes contact with an opponent, it slowly absorbs the oxygen in the body of the user, which causes the flame to grow larger. Because of this, when the deoxygenation of the body occurs, opponents may become dizzy with this loss of pressure. The flames can be put out as long as the initial source of the fire is removed or taken away from the enemy therefore it can not spread off of their body. The effects can also be nullified toan extent so long as their willpower is higher than or equal to Corachroma's own. If it hits something that is not living, the flames will disperse instantly.

Intimidating Flames of the Beast: (Yellow Eyes)(2 Turn Cooldown)

This is the flame of her right head, and it is unique in that when it is summoned it creates a path of destruction behind it. Charged with the oxygen from plant life, it will burn and singe all fibers in its path, and at the same time gaining speed because of it. As it charges forward, it does not have a plan to stop, and will plow through all obstacles in it's path in a straight line. Hitting an enemy or an object will not stop it's goal. However because it can only move in a straight line, it is fairly easy to dodge, and redirect so that it does not deal damage to anything else. Even though the flame's will not be impeded, after 40 meters of moving i straight line, the flames will disperse and no longer create destruction. Those with higher durability than Corachroma will not be pierced through, but rather knocked backwards instead, additionally, any racial defenses will be additive to the ability in general (I.e If Durablity is Adept,m but Hierro is Experienced, it would have to go against Advanced Durablity.)

I. Roleplay Sample

» Roleplay Sample: (Show us what you got by posting a sample of how you role play. Any previous thread or new material is accepted!)

END OF THE DANAVA DEMON APPLICATION

Last edited by MistahJay on Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:46 pm; edited 11 times in total
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Saiya, The Half -Jinn [APPROVED; 1-5-] [hazard rating C] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Saiya, The Half -Jinn [APPROVED; 1-5-] [hazard rating C] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:46 pm

«-PREPARE TO BE REVIEWED-»

« Application Checklist »

• Let's Get Down To Business •

• Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

« The Willsheet Checklist »

• And Comments/Fixes •

• Willpower/Determination: Adept
  • Mental Deduction: Adept
  • Pain Endurance: Adept
  • Focus: Adept

• Comments/Notes: I'll approve this at 1-5- since I feel this is an app with a good theme with it, a lot of time place into it and it seems to have a central direction.

However, there are a few things I will say about it:

"At this point, she utilizes her body in the following ways:

Shield:

Scimitar:"

....? I think you forgot something there.

Also, I'll be approving it under the condition that those forms will be unlocked as she grows in tier. I.E. whens he reaches 1 tier, she can unlock 1 tier forms and so on and so forth.

Additionally, the one tier will be on a trial base as well. I don't think you've RP'd a 1 tier character, so I'll be observing it and if you abuse it or mis-use it staff will handle it and re-grade this app.

• Tier: 1-5- when fixed

Saiya, The Half -Jinn [APPROVED; 1-5-] [hazard rating C] WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Saiya, The Half -Jinn [APPROVED; 1-5-] [hazard rating C] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Saiya, The Half -Jinn [APPROVED; 1-5-] [hazard rating C] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:40 am
[adm]Moving to WIP since there hasn't been an update in a week.[/adm]

Saiya, The Half -Jinn [APPROVED; 1-5-] [hazard rating C] WVMWLOu
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Saiya, The Half -Jinn [APPROVED; 1-5-] [hazard rating C] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Saiya, The Half -Jinn [APPROVED; 1-5-] [hazard rating C] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:44 am
[mod]Moved to pending on both Author's request, and because he and I are working on it currently.[/mod]
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Saiya, The Half -Jinn [APPROVED; 1-5-] [hazard rating C] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Saiya, The Half -Jinn [APPROVED; 1-5-] [hazard rating C] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:50 pm

«TAKING A LOOK AT THIS»

Application Checklist
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Adept
  • Mental Deduction: Adept
  • Pain Endurance: Adept
  • Focus: Adept

Comments/Notes: Approving Saiya for 1-5-; as Frost thought earlier. It will be on a trial basis, as well; so abuse or misuse the tier and your app will get re-graded! If anyone has a problem with this, come to me and only me through DMs. But, once more; Approved!
Tier: 1-5-

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Saiya, The Half -Jinn [APPROVED; 1-5-] [hazard rating C] Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Saiya, The Half -Jinn [APPROVED; 1-5-] [hazard rating C] Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:48 am
[mod]Archived.[/mod]

Saiya, The Half -Jinn [APPROVED; 1-5-] [hazard rating C] 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum