Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Selena
Selena
Starter Member

Yuna Misaki [Approved Spiritual Human: 5-3+] Empty Yuna Misaki [Approved Spiritual Human: 5-3+]

Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:32 am

Coding In Template By:
[THEFROST]

THE SUPERNATURAL HUMAN TEMPLATE

Spiritual Human Profile
中空アーチャー

I. Basic Information

» Name: Yuna Misaki
» Titles: No.
» Age: 17
» Gender: Female.

» Affiliation/Rank: I don't know yet.

» Physical Appearance Image:

Yuna Misaki [Approved Spiritual Human: 5-3+] Latest?cb=20140928120327

I. Personality Traits

» Personality: Misaki is a lazy person. She spends her time snoozing and doing her school work while on the off chance she has some energy it is dedicated to her writing and stories. Always the imaginative one at heart she is quick to come up with new ideas but probably the biggest flaw in this though is that Misaki struggles to stick with a single idea. Once she has an idea another is quick to follow and this leaves the poor girl often starting things and dropping them shortly after!

She is a neutral person, in essence she's the kinda girl to be happy to let the world events play out so long as they don't get in her way. A bit of a gossip she loves a good drama and hearing all the juicy parts of a person's life whether they are rumours or not. They can always make for a interesting story after all! So being a person that understands her characters and always trying to at the very least she is somewhat of an unofficial psychologist! She knows her way around a person's actions or at least has the capability to guess accurately but it's nothing she's really aware of.

Nope. Misaki thinks very poorly of herself. She doesn't see much talent in her, because of this she second-guesses herself a lot and doesn't have the confidence to really do things at times. She likes to make friends but it's usually something that she doesn't go out of her way for but when she has friends she doesn't let them go easily albeit she isn't a clingy person.

» Likes:
Writing
Cooking
Sleeping
Drawing
Playing the Violin.

» Dislikes:
Physical Work

I. Character History

» History Misaki was born to her mother and father is a pretty good setting. It was nothing high-class but it was comfy to say the least. She had an older brother and a younger sister. Her father was the researcher of a small division in a pharmaceutical company which he worked to support the family.

Misaki spent a lot of time with her younger sister and her mother. As a child she would always get injections from her father. The family never questioned it. All the children got them so it was normal for them. Growing up Misaki had a lot of spare time. So she learned to entertain herself. She would spend hours just thinking up stories for her little sister. It was no surprise that she would begin to start writing them out. As she wrote them out Misaki poured her heart and soul into her stories.

As it turned out when she hit the age of eleven this was the case exactly. She had in fact poured her soul into her writing and was able to control the ink. It happened as an accident but doing it gave her quite the fright at first. There was a big investigation as to how a girl that had seemingly zero power suddenly could manipulate her ink.

It turned out that her father's injections had the side-effect of mutation. He was testing the chemicals on her and her siblings. This obviously left him imprisoned and charged. Misaki felt betrayed by her father, despite his good intentions she refused to go and see him unlike her siblings and instead holed herself up in her own fantasies.

Her mother worked herself hard while the three children went to school and eventually her older brother was roped into working so her and her sister could go to school. Eventually she would move out as she reached high-school so there was less of a burden on her brother and mother. This brings her to the current day where she lives alone in an apartment and focuses on her career as a writer and student.

I. Equipment

» Equipment: She is usually equipped with a book and a pen for any ideas she might think of when she's out an about.

I. Natural Abilities & Skills

» Skills:

Poison Resistance: Due to her father's business she injected her with a series of anti-bodies which makes her body naturally resist to poison. All forms of poison are 1/4 less effective when applied to her.

I. Other Supernatural Abilities

» Powers: While Misaki's power is rather undeveloped at the moment she can control ink which has her reiryoku infused within it, she cannot use other liquids except an ink that she specifically used to bond with her reiryoku to hold its strange properties and allow her to manipulate a small amount of it. At the moment she cannot use any other aspects other than the ink manipulation which is limited to a small bottle she keeps on her person.

Creator's Note: These are subject to development, I say "strange properties" because it will be a while before she ever develops that far.

I. Sacred Release

» Sacred Release Appearance: (Describe what your human looks like when they release their spiritual power. This is essentially equivalent to a Shinigami's Shikai.)

» Sacred Release Powers: (Does your human get any additional powers from this transformation? For instance, if you had the power to control Fire in your base, could you control heat and magma in this state? Or would you gain something else?)

I. Ascended Sacred State

» Ascended Sacred State Appearance: (Describe what your human looks like when they release their spiritual power. This is essentially equivalent to a Shinigami's Bankai.)

» Ascended Sacred State Powers: (Does your human get any additional powers from this transformation? For instance, if you had the power to control Fire in your base, could you control heat and magma in this state? Or would you gain something else?)

I. Skill Sheet

(To Find Out about what these skills are for, please READ THIS THREAD before you try doing anything to it. After you have read it, do not fill your skills out until a staff member has graded your thread. The staff member checking your app will also give you Will Skills in which you can add to your app when approved. Click the spoiler below to see what tier gets what kind of skills.)

Additional Note: The skill sheets, as of Saturday, February 10, 2018, have had small additions. There are new skills, and Master has been renamed to "Elite". Furthermore, Master is now the bridge in-between Elite and Grand Master. For more information, and the rest of the skill sheets, READ THIS THREAD

Spoiler:

General Skills
  • Durability: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Trained/Beginner/Untrained
  • General Speed: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Strength: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Weapon Skill: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Human Reiatsu Sheet
  • Power Control: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Energy Usage/Regeneration: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Energy Resistance/Endurance: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Physical Augmentation: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Mental Deduction: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Pain Endurance: Elite/Advanced//Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Focus: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

I. Roleplay Sample

» Role Play Sample: Misaki woke up with a tired yawn, taking a quick moment to wake herself up further before rolling out of bed with an ungraceful sound of her landing on the floor. It was a morning routine which was the only real way to get her awake properly she found!

"School? Wait. What time is it?"

Her eyes darted to the time and she just about screamed with shock as she tried to get herself out dressed and ready to get to class quickly.

"Man oh man oh man! I'm going to be so late! Crap. I wore this yesterday? I haven't done my hair! God this day is going to be terrible."

Complaining to herself until she was finally ready and out the door it was a long run to get to class. Ignoring the people that she past and giving her a queer look from a student rushing through them at this hour. It wouldn't take much to guess that she was late.

END OF THE HUMAN APPLICATION
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yuna Misaki [Approved Spiritual Human: 5-3+] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Yuna Misaki [Approved Spiritual Human: 5-3+] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Yuna Misaki [Approved Spiritual Human: 5-3+] Empty Re: Yuna Misaki [Approved Spiritual Human: 5-3+]

Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:41 am
[adm]Moving to unchecked.[/adm]
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yuna Misaki [Approved Spiritual Human: 5-3+] Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Yuna Misaki [Approved Spiritual Human: 5-3+] Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Yuna Misaki [Approved Spiritual Human: 5-3+] Empty Re: Yuna Misaki [Approved Spiritual Human: 5-3+]

Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:30 pm

« Application Checklist »

• Let's Get Down To Business •

• Name [o]
  • Appropriate Age [o]
  • Gender [o]
  • Appearance Present [o]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [o]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [o]
  • 10 sentences for personality [o]
  • History is of appropriate length [o]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [o]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [o]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [o]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[o]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [o]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [-]

« The Willsheet Checklist »

• And Comments/Fixes •

• Willpower/Determination: Beginner
  • Mental Deduction: Beginner
  • Pain Endurance: Beginner
  • Focus: Beginner

• Comments/Notes:
    Welcome to Platinum Hearts! I found your app to be an interesting read, and I hope you enjoy your time here!

• Tier: 5-3+

Yuna Misaki [Approved Spiritual Human: 5-3+] LzZCuy7
Yuna Misaki [Approved Spiritual Human: 5-3+] BtXe12b
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yuna Misaki [Approved Spiritual Human: 5-3+] Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Yuna Misaki [Approved Spiritual Human: 5-3+] Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:25 pm
[mod]With no notice and no post in the mandatory activity check, this is getting archived. If you're back, just throw an unarchival request in #staffhelp and it'll get put back.[/mod]

Yuna Misaki [Approved Spiritual Human: 5-3+] 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum