Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Sevyne11
Sevyne11
Starter Member

Sevyne Novis(W.I.P) Empty Sevyne Novis(W.I.P)

Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:24 am
Coding In Template By:
[THEFROST]

THE VIZARD TEMPLATE

Vizard Profile
ヴァイザード

I. Basic Information

» Name: Sevyne Novis
» Titles:(Does your character have any sort of special title rank, nickname or alias?)
» Appearance Age: 23
» True Age: 180
» Gender: Female
» Affiliation/Rank:

» Appearance Description: Compared to other women many people tend to find Sevyne extremely intimidating upon seeing her for the first time, much to her dismay. Standing at 5'11 and weighing in at 160 pounds she appears much taller than most women, and adding in the high-heels makes her even taller. She has long black hair that cascades down to her mid back, curling at the ends in a way that resembles feathers.

Her body type would make many women jealous, nicely shaped hips and a bust that isn't overly large but not too small-gives her a figure that many would call amazing. Of course at first this may not be obvious as her clothing isn't all that revealing, as she typically dons a low cut black and red dress, accompanied by a red-girdle belt covered in tribal markings, and black knee high boots with red high-heels and soles. For armor the only real thing she wears are a set of red multi-plated gauntlets with black fingerless gloves underneath. The only other noteworthy items of mention are the charm made of raven feathers at her hip, and the multiple rosary beads that she wears around her neck

» Appearance Picture:
Sevyne:

I. Personality

» Personality:Sevyne has a very..complex personality. It's like her mindset as a whole is a constant contradiction, for instance she is a generally quiet person but loves sociable people talking to her, she dislikes cowardice but also admires those who know when to flee from an unwinnable battle. As stated earlier she is a generally quiet person, who keeps to herself. She knows when to speak and when to be quiet, although as of late she seems to be much more irritable and prone to lashing out. She isn't one for heated debates, and when she dislikes something- she usually just levels the person in question with a harsh piercing glare. Her manner of speech is efficient and refined, no wasted breaths or movements when she speaks, and despite all her claims otherwise- she tends to be quite motherly when she is around people she likes even when they're actually older than she is.

However what has to be the most prevalent trait of hers is her Survival of the Fittest mentality. She has the strong belief that the wolves eat the sheep, and is determined to be one of those wolves. She knows that the strong survive, and is willing to do whatever it takes to be strong enough to well..survive. It is for that very reason that she doesn't align herself as good or evil, but at the same time this is why she always wants to be in a faction. She feels she should be apart of whatever is going to benefit her goals of survival the most, whether they be good, evil, or whatever is in-between.

» Likes: Social/Talkative People: Despite Sevyne being a quiet and reserved person, she has her own guilty pleasure of being talked to. Whether it be forced or simply due to wanting to, almost nothing fills her with the sense of happiness than having someone willingly want to talk and spend time with her.

Demons/Hollows: While she is probably as far as you can get from being a scientist, she finds Demons and Hollows extremely interesting to watch and study. While she has no qualms with killing the creatures, she always wonders what conversation with one would be like.

Birds: Birds of any kind fascinate her, how easily they fly through the sky without a care in the world always seems to make her look on in an unexplainable fondness. Although she knows it's impossible, she one day wishes to be able to be as free as them.

» Dislikes: Cowards: Sevyne tends to judge cowards rather harshly despite being a coward herself in some ways. Although she would never admit it, she uses her scorn of others cowardice to cover up the shame of her own, finding a strange sense of security in doing so.

Large Crowds: Sevyne gets rather perturbed when she is with a large group of people usually tending to be a wallflower in said situations. She wants a small group of trusted individuals, whom she feels comfortable around and can talk to freely, not a swarm of party animals.

End Goals: If there is one thing that annoys Sevyne to no end, it is when people preach about the end of things. To her if there's an end to something it can't grow any further, and when you hit that end point you have absolutely nowhere to go. In her opinion, barriers only exist to be broken.

I. History

» History: Human Life: Sevyne doesn't remember much of her younger life as a huma

(Please post at least 5 paragraph's describing their human life, death, progression to shinigami and how they became a Vizard along with their inner battle and the resulting conclusion of it)

I. Natural Abilities

» Natural Abilities: (What kind of skills or abilities does your character have naturally? This can span from above average strength, to a large amount of skill in swordsmanship.)

I. Racial Abilities

» Racial Abilities: (You can put any customized racial skills/abilities/techniques in here. These can range from shunpo, kido, zanjutsu and anything else you want to add. Feel free to skip it if you don't want to fill it out.)

I. Sealed Zanpakutō

» Zanpakutō Name: (What is your characters Zanpukto name?)

» Zanpakutō Spirit Appearance: (What does your Zanpukto Spirit look like? A picture or two paragraph description will do.)

» Zanpakutō Spirit Personality: (What type of personality does your Zanpakutō Spirit have?)

» Inner World: (What does your character inner world look like? Please describe with at least 1-2 paragraph's; 5 sentences each)

» Sealed Zanpakutō Appearance: (What does your Zanpukto look like in it's sealed state?)

» Sealed Zanpakutô Powers: (What kind of powers does your character's Zanpakuto possess? Usually, Zanpakuto will have a theme with them, and have one kind of power. This could be some sort of fire manipulation or creation, but that is only an example. Do not overpower this section)

I. Shikai

» Shikai Release Phrase: (What does your character say in order to release their Zanpakuto?)

» Shikai Release Actions: (What kind of action does your character perform to enter Shikai? This is optional.)

» Shikai Appearance: (What does your character look like in their Shikai?)

» Shikai Abilities: (What abilities does your character attain in Shikai?)

I. Bankai

» Bankai Name: (What is the name of your character's Bankai?)

» Bankai Release Phrase: (What does your character say in order to release their Bankai? This is optional. For example, you could have the phrase relate to their power set, or just simply have them say Bankai.)

» Bankai Release Actions: (What kind of action does your character perform to enter Bankai? This is optional.)

» Bankai Appearance: (What does your character look like in their Bankai?)

» Bankai Abilities: (What abilities does your character attain in Bankai?)

I. Inner Hollow/Mask

» Inner Hollow Name: (What is the name of your Inner Hollow?)

» Inner Hollow Description: (What does your Inner Hollow look like? Please use a picture or 1 paragraph)

» Inner Hollow Personality: (What is your inner hollow's personality? Please use at least two paragraph's with 5 sentences)

» Inner Hollow Powers: (What powers does your inner hollow have?)

» Hollow Mask Appearance: (What does your characters mask look like? Please use either a picture or describe it in 5 sentences)

» Vizard Powers: (What benefits does your character get from transforming into their mask state?)

I. Resurrección

[NOTE: This form is for 0-3 and up. Refer to the racial specs for more information]

» Resurrección Release Phrase: (What does your character say in order to transform into their Resurrección state? This is optional.)

» Resurrección Release Actions: (What kind of action does your character perform to transform into their Resurrección state? This is also optional.)

» Resurrección Appearance: (What does your character look like when they transform into their Resurrección state?)

» Resurrección Abilities: (When a character ascends to this state, they at their peak power. Please state what kind of powers that your Vizard obtains when ascending to this form.)

I. Equipment/Other Resources

» Equipment: (If your character has any equipment, then you should put it in this section. Otherwise, if they don't, do not fill in this section and you can leave it blank.)

I. PhantomTech

» PhantomTech: (Does your character have a PhantomTech brain installed? If so, you'll be able to qualify for upgrade at the Cybermind or add other Cybernetic parts to your character to make them stronger. Click here for more information about Phantom Tech)

» Phantom Tech Abilities: (What can your character do with his or her's add-ons? This applies to any upgrades your character has gotten from places like The Cybermind as well.)

» Phantom Tech Powers: (This refers to things outside of Add-ons unlike Abilities. What Phantom Tech Powers are, in a sense, is basically what kind of power did your character gain from having a Cyberbrain? For example, Shadin Yuudeshi gained Imaginary Computation with his Cybernetic upgrades and has the ability to bring tangible things into existence with his computers Quantum Calculations.)

I. Skill Sheet

[SKILL SHEETS ARE NOT TO BE FILLED OUT UNTIL AFTER A TIER IS GIVEN! WILL SKILLS WILL BE GIVEN BY THE STAFF MEMBER THAT GRADES YOUR APP! FOR MORE INFORMATION, LOOK AT THIS THREAD]

Additional Note: The skill sheets, as of Saturday, February 10, 2018, have had small additions. There are new skills, and Master has been renamed to "Elite". Furthermore, Master is now the bridge in-between Elite and Grand Master. For more information, and the rest of the skill sheets, READ THIS THREAD

Spoiler:

General Skills
  • Durability: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Trained/Beginner/Untrained
  • General Speed: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Strength: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Weapon Skill: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Shinigami Skills
  • Hoho: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Kidō: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Zanjutsu: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Hakuda: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Vizard Skills
  • Power Augmentation Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Cero: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Mask Protection:: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Hollow Control: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Hollow Skills
  • Acid Skill: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Garganta : Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Cero/Bala: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Regeneration: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Mental Deduction: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Pain Endurance: Elite/Advanced//Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Focus: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

I. Roleplay Sample

» Role Play Sample: (Show us what you got by posting a sample of how you role play. Any previous thread or new material is accepted!)

END OF THE VIZARD APPLICATION
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sevyne Novis(W.I.P) Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Sevyne Novis(W.I.P) Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Sevyne Novis(W.I.P) Empty Re: Sevyne Novis(W.I.P)

Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:56 am
[mod]With no notice and no post in the mandatory activity check, this is getting archived. If you're back, just throw an unarchival request in #staffhelp and it'll get put back.[/mod]

Sevyne Novis(W.I.P) 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum