THE DANAVA DEMON TEMPLATE
Danava Demon Profile
I. Basic Information» Name:
Calypso Asthavon» Titles:
Cali, Lux, Umbra» Age:
Around half a year old; Appears as a young adult » Gender:
Biologically both sexes; Lux identifies as a girl and Umbra doesn’t really care, but is identified as a boy.» Affiliation/Rank:
Loyal to Mana Asthavon/Family » Shifter Appearance Written:
Umbra’s appearance is technically their true form since they were born as such, but Lux’s split of the personality had suppressed the more nightmare-ish aspects of themselves to look less terrifying and more appealing to any they are trying to comfort. No matter what, Lux always has a much softer, light appearance, choosing to take an appearance as close to a loving, kind-hearted mother figure as possible since that look is the most instinctually pleasing to other life forms. She always has a sleepy, dream-like expression, as if she could nod off at any second, which gives a much more vulnerable appearance. Though her true form sometimes leaks through in small ways, with random eyes opening and then closing on her body much to the alarm of any who don’t know her. Lux is the only one of them who actually possesses what one would call a “nude” body, so she has to dress in order to cover up. Lux wears very feminine clothing to match with the female figure they made for themselves, normally wearing very modest, light tops, and skirts, and for more professional events, dresses, intending fully to pass as the usual warm-hearted female.» Shifter Appearance Picture: » True Appearance Written:
Umbra’s form, decided by the both of them, is the true form of the Danava since they were born first. Their form looks much like an ambiguously sexed young adult, bearing no clear indications if they are one gender or the other. Their skin appears as black, however, if one looked at them in the right light, or if they somehow managed to get Umbra to emote strongly, it bears an array of colors in the form of a pearl-like shimmer. The dark, tendril-like masses that adorn their body bear the green eyes all know Mana to have, however they are a lighter, minty green rather than an emerald. These usually take the form of clothing, changing to appear as many kinds such as dresses or short clothing, however they will always have a look that they are wrapping around Umbra’s body and still possess the rather disturbing eyes. Umbra’s eyes have a startling set of colors, instead of being one or two, they possess a grand total of four, all layered til the pupil, eyes as wide as a wanderlusting child. These colors tend to change order and brightness, but they always remain the most visually striking part of Umbra’s body.» True Appearance Picture:
I. Personality» Personality: LuxPositivesExtremely Kind
- Lux, most definitely, is the nicest person you will ever come into contact with. She is a very sweet woman, being one to come up and share the first ‘Hello’ and smiles. She is very invested in the life forms around her, wishing to come onto and get along with everyone she meets. Though she does show a bit of ignorance in this, sometimes coming on a bit too strongly or doing something a tad bit inappropriate.Deeply Loving
- For those who can actually tolerate her over positivity, she’s on them quite tightly and with stability. If she loves you, she sure as hell shows she does, and that would be to anybody. She’s a great big hugger and kisser, physical contact being a staple in how she shows affection [Of course nothing sexual because she’s a pure lil bean], and always is concerned of if she’s being loving enough towards others. She loves seeing others smile and perk up, and making sure they’re all okay.Concerned of Other’s Mental Wellbeing
- Well of course she’d adapt this kind of trait, since she was borne of one of the most unstable beings in current existence. If a person she loved is exhibiting troubling traits, like withdrawing into themselves or being obviously depressed or anxious, she has the immediate instinct to run a therapy session to crack into what’s wrong, what caused it, and how it could be fixed. Her very nature as a Danava is attributed to the mental states of others, so that would be a better reasoning of where this trait have sprung from.Jokester
- Coming from wishing to see others laugh, Calypso is one to play with humor, even if she is pretty bad at it. She cracks terrible jokes or puns whenever she thinks it’s appropriate, to attempt to get some sort of reaction from those around her. If it falls flat on it’s face, she just laughs at how silly it was in an attempt to save it and get a chuckle. She also playfully messes with people, though is very conscious of ever getting too personal at her bully-jokes.Naive
- Even if she has the usual grasp of knowledge most Danava have as they are spawned, Lux isn’t too informed on how things actually work. This leads to curiosity, which leads to incompetence, being paired with that she has an impaired sense of logic. She exhibits this by being far too invested in what would be a mundane and usual object, such as turning a tv on and off since the action is so mesmerizing and amazing to her new mind, or using an object the wrong way. NegativesPacifistic
- Whaat?! Why is this deemed a negative?
You may be asking.
Well dear reader, I will explain; Lux is far too unwilling to fight. Yes, you heard me, she is so adversed to harming people, that she will not fight under any circumstances, even if she can be described as strong or well versed in her abilities. She simply cannot muster the nerve or mood to harm another person, and thus leaves any sort of combat situations to Umbra, who is far less resistant to the idea of forceful resolve, and is very much understanding of Lux’s end of concern along with not wishing for their demise. Obsessive Towards Positivity
- This half of Calypso is borderline delusional when it comes to positivity. She wants so terribly for everyone to be happy, and well, that she can get rather upset when everything seems to fall apart or get worse. Seeing pain or suffering can be enough to drive her to tears, especially if she was the direct catalyst of that pain or suffering.Overly Emotional
- Lux is very much prone to overexpression, being very clear in how she’s feeling and what she is feeling. Though this is a flaw she and Umbra both share; They are too prone to emotional overload, which leads to outbursts and challenge in coping with the boiling cauldron of mixing feelings. If she encounters an event that were to get her very sad, such as coming upon a dead or dying animal, she’d cry profusely, along with if she came along an event that would make one angry, like an atrocity or someone being hurt, she would indeed feel the anger, however her more volatile emotions prompts Umbra to take over and deal with them, since they don’t wish for Lux to hurt and feel everything she feels.Submissive
- Even if she puts on a brave face and tries to be strong, Lux has a large weakness and thy name is submission. With a combination of her very nature and mental drawbacks, Lux is very easy to be scared and to follow, fold in. Though she wishes to overcome this innate, submissive nature by being active in the world and aiding others, the disposition towards buckling still does exist, which loops to her proneness to becoming overemotional, since it’s her anxieties becoming prominent and overexasperating what she feels in the moment. Doormat
- Due to her being very, very cautious of harming others, it can become more of a harmful trait in that she allows people to step all over it. She’s under the belief that she cannot hurt anyone, no matter what, so this opens the gateway to people taking advantage of her kindness and charity.UmbraPositivesEmpathetic
- Even if they’re a blunt, aloof person, Umbra is still a very strong empath. Simply not choosing to take other’s wellbeing into the amount of consideration Lux does, Umbra is still very much aware of how others feel, and does wish to relate to others. They are just less considerate and is far less inclined to sugar-coat things, but they do tell the truth nonetheless. They are very rough, with sitting others down, and talking very directly towards what they should, or should not be doing, no matter how much it hurts. Even if it involves giving the other a good smack across the face, they do not hold back.Infatuation With Other Half
- Umbra is very attached to Lux, even more than the feminine half of the Danava is towards them. They share the same body, the same mind, so despite others with a split consciousness having issues with their other half, Umbra loves Lux unconditionally. They love her so much, that they’re willing to become their avoidant nature and take over whenever they feel as if Lux is suffering or scared, in order to spare her feelings from harm.The Truth, The Whole Truth, and Nothing But the Truth
- As mentioned before, Umbra doesn’t lie. It isn’t that he cannot lie, but rather that he is very adamant when it comes to telling the truth, and is very much stuck in this ideal. The closest he would ever get to lying are half truths, but he only would tell these if he is certain that the full brunt of the information would do unnecessary harm. But he’s blunt, isnt he? Yes, he is blunt, but there’s a difference between telling a shallow cunt the full extent of how terrible she is which would lead her to cry or lash out, and telling a little child flat out that her family didn’t survive an event fresh off of saving them. He isn’t interested in causing emotional anguish when it really isn’t needed. NegativesAvoidant
- He is a near opposite of his dominant half in this regard; He doesn’t really like to engage with mountains and mountains of people or being responsible for other things, rather liking his own company than others. It’s a prime reason why they are the less active half of the Danava, because they chooses to not be involved with things unless darkness comes, or they are absolutely needed. In truth, they are actually quite scared, scared of being responsible for things, scared of experiencing life, and scared that if something went completely wrong, it would be their fault.Childish
- Umbra is… Very immature in some aspects. Though they and Lux are rather young compared to other beings, Lux is the more mature of the two. Umbra acts much closer to a child, doing things such as chewing on things they have in their hands [Like pencils] or even sucking on their fingers when nervous. Why is this a negative, you may ask? Because they can act rather inappropriately in situations, have difficulty gauging and communicating their feelings to others, exhibit selfish behaviors, and other things you’d find in a child. He tries to act grown, but he is very much a baby at heart.» Likes:
L: People, Comforting people, Making people happy, Laughing, Horrible jokes, Mana, Umbra
U: Candy, Sweets, Cartoons, Lux being happy» Dislikes:
L: Loneliness, Being pushed to her breaking point, Secrets, Crying, Fighting
U: Lux being sad, Bitter things, Having to be serious, Worrying
I. History» History:
Being born… Not the most pleasant of sensations. First everything’s dark, you aren’t really thinking, or knowing, or really any sort of sentience or awareness… Then slap, you’re bombarded with all sorts of thoughts, memories, emotions, and sensations. For babies it’s much simpler, they have less thrown at them once they pop from their mums, just having to deal with how shitty it is to start breathing and how cold the goddamn hospital room is compared to the safety and warmth of the womb.
One would imagine that it would be far more complicated for a Danava, especially with how Calypso was born. Mana Asthavon, the first person this new flesh had laid eyes upon, was their crafter, their creator, their mother. First nothing, then it was her, and then the newborn Danava, not too sure how to react to the practical gut punch of stimuli, screamed, much like that infant that just emerged. A black mass of eyes with the barest inclination that a humanoid was amongst it, screaming, was the pitiful picture of Calypso. They weren’t in pain or anything, just mind-numbly confused…
Sometime after they had fully formed and were more adjusted to the realm, they of course spent time with the demon queen, though her behavior progressively worried them more and more, or well, a part of them, which was yet to be fully formed. A few nights, the Danava who had not fully formed a character, was adrift in their Conceptual World, two wolves encircled in a small area, watching them silently from the shadows, as discussions were had between two figures, one bright and the other dark.
“I don’t want to exist like this…” The dark one would always speak.
“Why not?” The lighter one would reply.
“I’m scared… I don’t like thinking.. I don’t like talking to them… So much… It’s too much…” The darker one was sobbing, unable to cope with the threshold reality threw to them.
“But… I want to exist, I want to see… I want to help her… But I want you to be happy too...”
The brighter one’s form had come to clasp the darker in a gentle, warm embrace, “...What if I remained in the waking, and you emerge during rest? You wouldn’t have to think or do anything then...”
“But what about you..?”
“I’ll be fine, I promise, but I feel… I have a purpose outside, rather than in here...”
The being’s form had changed again, to represent the Dreams… The Nightmares choosing the night or times of dark to frequent, sleeping or lazing about, but times come where they have concern for the Dreams, and come forth...
I. Natural Abilities» Natural Abilities: Racial Abilities
I. Origin Powers» Origin Name:
The Intertwinement of Dreams and Nightmares» Origin Power:
Lux and Umbra have divided themselves into their own concepts, however they reside in the same body but have a lasting desire to be bound to one another; each side respectively is just more dominant in one or the other of the dual concepts. Either or could use their abilities, but due to a plethora of things such as mental blocks, personality formation, and difference in morals, has lead to each to have their own set in abilities. Lux has domain over the aspects of dreams, being comfort, sleep-inducement, or other surface-level mental abilities, while Umbra has domain over the nightmare aspects of their concepts, dealing in fears, hallucinations, dishevelment, along with other things dealing in the realm of the mind’s constructs. Lux is morally against fighting, so their abilities are more defensive and regenerative-based, while Umbra is more offensive and geared towards surviving a fight or incapacitating enemies.» Origin Abilities: Lullaby:
By singing a soft tune, Lux can attempt to induce slumber those around her with the resonance. They don’t need to have clear hearing of the Danava’s voice, just being within 30 feet of them. Those who hear their voice will begin to feel sleepy and swaying, possibly even falling asleep. Effect severity is dependent on if their Willpower/Determination skill is lower than Lux’s. Any higher only feel kind of sleepy.Comforting Body:
Having prolonged, intimate contact with Lux’s body induces a feeling of calming in the one whom is against her. Her body can calm even the wildest of beasts, bringing them to relax and just chill out. The prolonged contact, unless user permission is granted for it to effect immediately, must last for a minimum of 2 posts.Pacific Aroma:
Lux can emit a sweet aroma from her body, which upon smelling it, causes those around her to develop an elated mood. Depending on how strongly she feels, this can influence the smell’s strength; whether it’s strong negative or positive emotions, if it’s something she feels significantly, it will make the elating aroma stronger.Ambrosia:
Anytime Lux cries, instead of normal tears, her eyes produce a thick, golden liquid that is produced in profuse amounts, which would quickly tip one off that they weren’t normal tears. They have a rather pleasant smell along with a sweet yet salty taste, which would make them more enticing for their natural purpose; Healing. Touching or consuming the liquid speeds up the healing process of wounds or ailments, along with acting as a powerful painkiller without the numbing effect fading from overuse, or any nasty side effects. The more severe the wound or sickness is, the slower that the medicine’s effects will take place, but the pain killing, comfort aspect will remain intact. However, Lux’s tears do not affect her body, so she cannot use them to heal herself.Mind Eater:
Less terrifying than the name implies, Lux can “eat” the thoughts of those around them. Lux is only able to consume recent thoughts, and when they do, all that implies that they had done so is the faint moving of their jaw, as if they were chewing. When the thoughts are eaten, the eatee doesn’t remember what they were just thinking about. They don’t particularly taste any way, and Lux is able to take them by focusing on a person close to them, eye contact being the most surefire way they can consume them.
This also spans to dreams, but Lux can only consume aspects of dreams instead of the whole thing, mostly due to safety concerns and just not knowing what would happen if they erased the whole thing, and partially that she doesn’t know if she can handle eating that much.Heightened Empathy:
Calypso’s halves both retain the ability to feel the emotions of others around them. It’s more of a passive ability than an active one; as in they can’t directly tell what the other person is feeling with pinpoint accuracy, just feel their feelings with enough grasp to make a guess as to what their mood is. Other’s emotions affect their own, so if one person is crying, they too feel compelled to cry in reaction.Lucid-Mind Toxins:
Calypso’s body is naturally equipped with a defense mechanism, which makes their blood appear as an eye-popping blue. The blue-hue causing toxin, passive created by her Za Koa, is embedded in their blood for the express purpose to dissuade attackers from spilling their fluids, and as a method to bring them into a more vulnerable state. However, if these toxins have been in contact with the air for too long, their effects wane away and the blood becomes a dark grey-blue. Much more direct but unintentional ways to contract the toxins without them losing effectiveness would be by directly eating it fresh from the flesh, extracting the blood and having it in an air-tight space, or just a run-of-the-mill contamination via entering wounds mid battle.
The way these toxins function is by inverting a person’s mind, causing things from the subconsciousness to spill into the consciousness, and vice versa. For those in the waking world, this makes reality horribly confusing, being compared to extreme lucid dreaming. Their bodies feel numb, warm, and kind of weak, as the world around them distorts, memories, thoughts, fears, comforts, becoming revealed in the world before their eyes. Depending on the severity of one’s mental state, or the nature of the things bumbling around in their head, this can cause much from mild confusion, to a temporary state of madness from overstimulation.
This also affects those in sleep as well, pulling them into a sort of sleepwalking state; their body becomes just as active as their mind as they dream, though their dreams are formatted along with what’s in reality. For example, if someone was in a small room, was infected with these toxins, the second they’re put into the state of half-wake, their dream will include the walls that the room has, but as different objects that still play a part in hindrance.
*The toxin’s effects normally wear off in 3 posts, if the host of them psychologically fights through the state. Any other occasions requires player permission.Astral Projection:
If either of them wills it, Calypso can access a sort of mental gateway realm when they fall asleep. A dream between dreams, so to speak; they open their eyes to a space-like hallway, depending on the amount of people asleep within a 60 mile radius of them, full of all sorts of doors with all kinds of sizes and shapes. Each door is colored, sized, and designed in accordance to the individual who’s dreaming’s mental state and personality. By opening one of these doors and stepping in, they can access the person’s dream and walk around inside. But due to their heightened empathy, they tend to feel what mood is going on in the dream and can struggle to keep their own feelings in check depending on the feel of the dream (If it was a relaxing dream they’d feel relaxed, if it was a night terror they’d feel anxious/scared).
The person having the dream can kick them out whenever they wish, whether it be through just not wanting them there enough, or abruptly waking up.Mass-Za Koa Conversion/Manipulation:
Umbra takes full advantage of their body’s capabilities when it comes to combat, being able to change it into different forms and shapes, along with converting their “hidden” mass into more biological material. A good majority of Calypso’s mass isn’t mass; it instead is energy, which is stored within their Conceptual World unless called upon. The being is much smaller than they would actually be because of this, but that mass converted into Za Koa isn’t forever lost, because Umbra has managed to get a degree of control over it, along with some skill in body manipulation, has allowed them to literally make their body a weapon. Though they only use three primary types to change their body into, they are the most flexible.
-Whip: Their arms seem to lengthen, thin, and become wrapped in a metallic material. They can whip their targets with these whip-like arms, having a lot more control over them than a regular whip by being able to change the direction they go mid swing. If they so wish, they can augment the whips to have things like spikes, hooks, burn with a bit of energy, etc. just for some extra deadliness...
-Blades: The only weapon that they keep separate of their arms, Umbra creates a metallic mass in one or both of their hands, it quickly forming into whatever kind of bladed weapon they wish. Umbra cannot remove it from their body, and any way to really separate it is by slicing it off the hand, but it quickly turns into dust if removed.
-Guns: A rather tricky transformation, but a useful one nonetheless. Their arms change to resemble very long guns, but to an attacker’s dismay, these guns are actually flexible. Meaning, not only can they fire shots of green energy, they can have a much more accurate aim with them. These shots of energy are like small balls or disks that escape the muzzle of the gun at breakneck speeds in order to hit targets. However, once the shot has left Umbra, they cannot control where it goes unlike the whips.Horror Miasma:
Umbra can emit a lavender, sickly smelling fog from his body to hype up other’s anxieties and fears. The fog can spread to a 10 meter radius the absolute most, those closer to the center of it suffering harsher effects. This can cause minor hallucinations, like hearing voices or seeing shadows skitter by. It’s primary purpose is to dissuade opponents from fighting, or at least distract them with their own mind’s horrors. The fog can be blown away or Animalistic Stare:
A passive trait of Umbra’s; Whenever they feel threatened or angry, their colorful eyes change to be a true emerald green, not unlike their mother’s, however their pupils will be nearly paper-thin, and stretch outside of the iris. Such design provokes an instinctual fear of being stared into by such predatory eyes. The purpose of this look is to intimidate foes, though the fear they create doesn’t particularly hinder them, just gives the message of “Don’t fuck with me”.Fear Materialization:
The black tendrils of Umbra’s body lock their eyes onto a single target, reading their deepest fears, and changing accordingly. They always change into something that can be used offensively, plus for the extra shock value of being the person’s fears (Example: If a person is afraid of dogs, they’ll lock onto it and turn into several loud, lashing, black dog heads with many eyes).
Umbra cannot materialize the fear without the tendrils’ cooperation, so if they’re too tired or unwilling to cooperate, they cannot perform this ability. Nightmare Tendrils:
One can clearly see that Umbra’s body mostly consists of black, many-eyed tendrils, they aren’t being used to their full utilization. By focusing their mass towards their back, Umbra can spawn up to 6-8 multi-colored tendrils that can be moved and changed to their will. They can be used as legs, they can be used as additional arms, they can be used as stabbing instruments or just to simply pick something up. One can be enough for the job or three could.
The issue with these is that they have to consult with the millions of pseudo-consciousnesses buried in their flesh, and having too many out at a time while not prepared for the mental thrashing it would bring would bring Umbra into an unstable, painful state as the tendrils do damn whatever they please until they can retract them.
I. Eternal Partner/Conceptual World» Conceptual World:
Their Conceptual World is cloaked in an eternal night, however the moon is large in the sky, colored with pearl hues, and the night sky instead of a handful of stars, is full of galaxies, comets, and other wonders of the heaven. Though they are hindered by mountains, a vast ocean that is entirely made of their hidden, energy-converted mass, appearing as a black sea of green eyes, marks the “end” of the world so to speak, but it isn’t able to be seen past the crystalline mountains that fork inwards, both dark yet glowing with wonderful colors, almost like a solid aurora. They cover up a vast forest, full of black and white trees with glowing leaves and flowers. It’s almost like a fairy tale, glowing insects flying about and going their merry way. The forest twists and turns, those unfamiliar with it’s paths able to become lost in the confusion...
A crescent shaped lake lays at the very center, it’s clarity of reflection mesmerizing to the weak and vain, even the splashes of fish could not disturb the surface. A small, elegantly designed house adorned with flowers lays at the deepest part of the curve, housing their Eternal Partner. » Eternal Partner Name:
Nimo-Somnio» Eternal Partner Appearance: » Eternal Partner Personality:
Even if they are technically one eternal partner, they still technically exist as two different minds, two individuals, simply sharing the same body.
Nimo, the black-headed fox head, is relaxed and cool-headed, always taking the pragmatic approach to things. They are interested in only logical thoughts, departing wisdoms to those who speak to them. They have a strong dislike for falsehoods or lies, but understand why they exist. They are very patient and fully intent on having those around them learn.
Somnio, the white-headed fox, is much more whimsical than their sibling, always blissfully happy and speaking kind words. They act almost oblivious to any terrible happenings, rather wishing much more to appear happy and cheerful in order to act as a leg to keep the mood upbeat. Seeing this fox ever frown is the day something truly has gone poorly. » Eternal Partner Powers:
*Any abilities Calypso gains, they too have a knowing of and ruling over them, though at a more potent level since they are in rhythm with each other compared to the separation in morals the Danava has.
Competence Over the Forest: The two-headed fox is easily able to navigate the Conceptual World, as if it was a short walk from the mountains to the lake. They are also able to bring any forth to the lake with it’s calls, or even make the forest more confusing to navigate through.
Dreamwalking: If they so wish, Nimo-Somnio is able to walk on any surface as if it were flat ground with ease, even if it were upside-down or angled oddly.
I. Atma Vatou
» Atma Vatou Name: (What is the name of your Atma Vatou?)
» Atma Vatou Appearance: (What does your Atma Vatou look like?)
» Atma Vatou Abilities: (What does your Atma Vatou do? For instance, if one had a Origin Power that was associated with war? Then they would have a series of Atma Vatou that could generate things such as grenades, tanks, missiles and weapons related to war.)
Note: To prevent people from being overloaded who make Multi-Origin Danava, we allow them to qualify for certain forms if they a Atma Vatou for each Origin Power.
I. Diverse Paths» Note: THIS PART OF THE DANAVA REQUIRES YOU LOOK AT THEIR RELEASE FORMS IN THEIR RACIAL THREAD! Therefore, if you have a Danava that has a Saca Atmā (Constant Release)? Then simply remove all of the below and state their Saca Atma or leave a note. Also, remove this note upon completion of the app.
» Aliṅgana State Appearance: (What does your character look like when in their Alingana State? To help, they take on characteristics of whatever background their release form is based on. Thus, if you were of a Rock Origin? Then you'd probably have some sort of appearance that has your character covered in some sort of armor comprised of Earth/Rock. Ice user? Then you could probably be covered in a cold aura and have ice covering your body. You should get the picture. You may also use images.)
» Aliṅgana State Powers: (What sort of powers does your Danava Demon possess while in this form? The primary objective of this release form is to ultimately come to terms with whatever your origin, past, concept or being is. When this transpires, all of the users powers will become easier to use and then become enhanced further beyond that. Thus, if you were a fire user? You could then begin to take your fire usage to the next level by having more fire related abilities, enhancing your current techniques and even having new power altogether; but on the condition that they are related to your base. So, for the fire user, it might be possible for him to control Lava or Solar Energy while in an Alingana State; but it wouldn't be possible for him to control all the elements or something like that. )
» Aliṅgana State Abilities: (What sort of abilities or techniques does your Danava Demon have while in Alingana State? This is the same as Origin State Abilities. Meaning, that these will be related to whatever powers you advance or gain in Alingana. So, if you were a fire demon, you could probably apply that fire-skin of yours to increase your defense/endurance. Something along those lines)
» Unnata Release Appearance: (What does your Danava Demon look like when in Unnata Release? If one were the origin of fire? They'd most likely have their entire body engulfed in flames in order to become the embodiment of this element; perfecting this origin further then in it's previous state while in their former release state. Another example: If one represented a past filled with pain? Then in this transformation, they'd most likely be covered in head to toe in blood, eyes turned red with agony and body covered in physical scars from all the mental pain racing to the surface in order to display just the type of horror they've had to endure in their life. Pictures are also accepted.)
» Unnata Release Powers: (What sort of powers does your Danava Demon advance in while in Unnata? The primary focus in this transformed state is to ultimately, as the title says, advance. This means that most Danava can further develop, strengthen or otherwise evolve their powers. However, it is possible to gain new powers that are related to your origin while in this form. It's just very dependent on it being associated in someway with your Danava's Origin. )
» Unnata Release Abilities: (What sort of abilities or techniques does your Danava Demon have while in Unnata Release? This is the same as Origin State Abilities and Aliṅgana State Abilities. Meaning, that these will be related to whatever powers you advance or gain in Alingana.)
I. Merged Paths
Note: THIS IS ONLY FOR DANAVA WHO HAVE MORE THEN ONE ORIGIN! IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ONE? THEN JUST REMOVE THIS ENTIRE SECTION!
» Phyuja Rājya Appearance: (What does your Danava Demon look like in their fused state? Typically, they'll more often then not look like a fusion between their elements. So, if one were a Fire and Water Danava? Their appearance could take the shape of fire that appears to be liquid, as a half-baked example. Pictures are accepted as well.)
» Phyuja Rājya Powers: (What sort of powers does your Danava Gain while in Phyuja Rājya? Please note that their typically related to their secondary and tertiary Origins. So this is where you are able to use more of your Multi-Origins with ease. It's also possible to take concepts, origins and elements to fuse them into a new power. Such as taking a Solar Origin and a Lunar Origin to gain some sort of Twilight Power.)
» Phyuja Rājya Abilities: (What Abilities does your character have in Phyuja Rājya? These are very related to whatever powers you got from your fused state.)
» Caṛhā Saṅgalita Appearance: (What does your character look like in their Caṛhā Saṅgalita Release? In some cases, you may not even need a change in appearance.)
» Caṛhā Saṅgalita Powers: (What Sort of powers does your Danava have while in this release? Feel free to go all out here, as this is their peak pinnacle of power.)
» Caṛhā Saṅgalita Abilities: (What Sort of abilities does your Danava have while in this release? Feel free to go all out here, as this is their peak pinnacle of power.)
I. Equipment/Other Resources
» Equipment: (If your character has any equipment, then you should put it in this section. Otherwise, if they don't, do not fill in this section and you can leave it blank.)
I. Skill Sheet
(To Find Out about what these skills are for, please READ THIS THREAD
before you try doing anything to it. After you have read it, do not fill your skills out until a staff member has graded your thread. The staff member checking your app will also give you Will Skills in which you can add to your app when approved. Click the spoiler below to see what tier gets what kind of skills.)
Additional Note: The skill sheets, as of Saturday, February 10, 2018, have had small additions. There are new skills, and Master has been renamed to "Elite". Furthermore, Master is now the bridge in-between Elite and Grand Master. For more information, and the rest of the skill sheets, READ THIS THREAD
- Durability: Adept
- General Speed: Adept
- Strength: Adept
- Weapon Skill: Beginner
- Za Koa Skill: Adept
- Demon Magic: Beginner
- Shadow Movement: Adept
- Akuma Kyōdo: Adept
- Willpower/Determination: Adept
- Mental Deduction: Adept
- Pain Endurance: Advanced
- Focus: Adept