Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
At The Sea Of Beauty And Dread [Adam/Open] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999At The Sea Of Beauty And Dread [Adam/Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

At The Sea Of Beauty And Dread [Adam/Open] Empty At The Sea Of Beauty And Dread [Adam/Open]

Mon May 14, 2018 3:00 pm

At The Sea Of Beauty And Dread [Adam/Open] 6EdIfMt

Artist: FrostFM - Song: Megalo Star - Word Count: N/A

What was here? Ruins. Everything was nothing but burning shambles. From the broken buildings which covered the distance, to the blood-red sand which coated the earth; the landscape of this godforsaken earth had been filled with nothing but the seeds of absolute dread, decay and total dismay. Yet, if one were to lay themselves down on their back, gaze upon the stars and observe the twinkling glow of an infinite array of glistening stars in the cosmos; they'd find a twisted beauty in this scene of cosmic serenity and material destruction.

It is precisely why the likes of Adam found himself laying down against his back to take a gander at the never-ending sprawl of stellar lights above him and this blood-stained beach. As he moved his hands, feet and back against the warm blood and white sand; the male exhaled and inhaled deep breathes to compose himself as his gem red eyes seemed to stare into everything and nothing in particular.

"Eve, I feel this farce of life is on the hinges of its legs."

There was a pause in the air. Then, a mist of shimmering pink light briefly flickered around the male's body before a more feminine voice echoed out of his lips.

"And why is that, Adam?"

Sounding concerned and intrigued, this voice shifted back to a more masculine voice before carrying on with this conversation with himself.

"An existence with such constant calamities cannot hope to ever sustain itself indefinitely. I can feel the life force of this planet and the reality around us loosening every day. Soon, there will be nothing of it...or us."

There was silence from this point onward. Nothing but the birds in the distance, the moving of water in the ocean and the gentle whisper of the wind filled the environment. It was in this moment where Adam took in the surreal charm of everything. Even as a sense of dread bled in his veins, the man saw fit to laugh in the face of such trivial worries. What was the point of feeling any of that now that he made his choices which led him down this violent path? The resolve of his heart led him to this endpoint and there wasn't much left to salvage in his spirit; so the only choice moving forward was to see it through to the end.

"Though we both figured it would come to this, did we not? I'm not certain what our end will be like, but perhaps it will be as beautiful as this splattering of life, death and creation all around us~"

And with those words uttered into the halls of existence around him, Adam closed his eyes and simply allowed his body to exist in this topsy-turvy land.

Yet.....

That voice would not let him be...

"...but where do we move forward from here, Adam?"

...and to that voice, he had a simple answer:

"We use the one thing our foul soul has in spades: perseverance. We will keep preserving again, again and again until we can no longer sustain ourselves physically and mentally and return back to this very earth we lay upon. That is all that is left for us I'm afraid, Eve~"

At The Sea Of Beauty And Dread [Adam/Open] WVMWLOu
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
At The Sea Of Beauty And Dread [Adam/Open] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000At The Sea Of Beauty And Dread [Adam/Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

At The Sea Of Beauty And Dread [Adam/Open] Empty Re: At The Sea Of Beauty And Dread [Adam/Open]

Mon May 14, 2018 5:34 pm

Madness of its own accord...

Flap, flap, flap, flap…

Great wings beat against the air, bits of dirt and sand kicking up as the wing's owners coursed across the wastelands, his torso turned up at the sky. He was also looking up at the stars, but they were not stars that shone on him. …The stars are just like the rest of the world… they look pretty, but they aren't shining on me.

The man's sorrowful expression turned back to where he was going, turning his body in a loop, seeing a single thing poking out from this otherwise featureless wasteland. Green. Nathan wondered if it could possibly be his brother; sometimes he saw Colin out and about in the wastelands. But no, this figure was much too short to be his lanky brother. As the winged man straightened himself, his wings beat against the sky, lowering his form. As he did so, words began to float and billow about around him, his ears catching them. We use this one thing our foul soul has in spades… The words let out.

"…Sorry… but that's… a really awful plan." A small voice replied, Nathan Washi's body coming to rest before Adam's prone state. "…It's the same one… The same I use. It's pretty ineffective, you know that…?" He asked the man who had dragged him out of his hole, a genuine look of steel in his eyes.

Adam was one of the few things that brought an emotion other than fear or trepidation to the Exploding Penguin. After all, he hated Adam. At the same time, he understood that what Adam did to him should not be thought of as a bad thing. "…Why are you even laying here?" He asked, his voice just a bit louder than before, standing just a few feet away from the man.

Wind billowed across the landscape between the two individuals, one's face masked with indifference, and the other's glaring. Or doing his best interpretation of a glare. Adam was one of the few who had actually seen Nathan's horrifying state, what he could become if he willed it.

Right now, though, Nathan was just as disgusted at the lackadaisical attitude of the one who had dragged him out of his own peace.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
At The Sea Of Beauty And Dread [Adam/Open] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999At The Sea Of Beauty And Dread [Adam/Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

At The Sea Of Beauty And Dread [Adam/Open] Empty Re: At The Sea Of Beauty And Dread [Adam/Open]

Mon May 14, 2018 6:52 pm

Artist: FrostFM - Song: A Dark Thought - Word Count: N/A

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm~?

Someone really came all the way out in the middle of bum-hell nowhere to meet little old Adam? Well, if that isn't the most precious sight that those twinkling gem red eyes of his have ever seen then he just doesn't know what else could be so adorable. Someone from his past came zooming on to his little blood beach; the last place he'd expect to see another living form for dozens of miles on end. Though, in the end, was any place on this godforsaken earth ever really 100% life proof? This little terrorist was beginning to have his doubts.

At any rate, this bundle of sugar, sweets and all things joyous pulled himself up from the silver and crimson sand; dusted himself off and turned his scarlet gaze toward Mr.Nathan as a small smirk came across his face.

"Perseverance is everything. Am I a bit down in the dumps to ever consider that this beautiful face of mine will be ash to wind? Totally. But, I've made this far with it, who is to say I can't last another few hundred years with it~"

There was a whimsical shrug of his shoulders as he wriggled his nose and fixed his sight straight on Nathan to answer his question with another question.

"You've never taken a moment to escape in the middle of nowhere to find all that funky stuff about peace, tranquility and harmony in the midst of nature? Come on now. Don't be dull. I'm out here because the nature of this carage is the current nature of our world and I've come to peace with that~!"

Yes indeed! Blood, destruction, carnage and all that edgy good stuff were what filled the brim of this planet ambitions. Evolution was fueled by conflict, decay, and death so that new creation, life and progress can be forged in the ashes of what was destroyed. That is why there is sublime beauty between the boundary of that which was eradicated and the glistening stars above that forged this wonderful scenery for him.

"Besides, what brings YOU out here? I'm certain a person doesn't come out here in the middle of absolute nowhere to just, yanno, take a jog, soak in the view and get some of the good blood water in your veins. Your hiding something to, yanno."

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
At The Sea Of Beauty And Dread [Adam/Open] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000At The Sea Of Beauty And Dread [Adam/Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Tue May 22, 2018 4:40 pm

"…" Nathan Washi's tired eyes looked back at Adam's ruby-like gaze, no traces of mania present as he took in what the human was saying. "…But what's the point of persevering if there is nothing… you want to persevere for…?" Nathan asked, both hands sliding into his sleeves as he looked uncertainly at the ground. "Years of an existence like that… sounds like the worst kind of torture imaginable…"

Nathan shrunk slightly as Adam's gaze intensified towards him, his mouth opening for a moment, quivering, and then closing again. "…No. Things like that aren't real things.. I can't stand having just my thoughts." He said honestly, his eyes closing as both hands pushed against the side of his head. When Adam had found him, he did not need to think. He had disabled that, disabled Nathan's ability to escape his own mind.

"…Current nature…?" Nathan wondered aloud, his hands slowly drawing back away from his face. His wings slowly furled, coming back to him as he tilted his head towards the sky. "…Current… it's always been like that, and it's always going to be like that." Nathan's eyes shut completely, his entire body shuddering as he leaned forwards, shaking his head. "So terrifying, so bad… this whole world is bad… so terribly… terribly bad…" His voice was little more than a whisper, the Exploding Penguin's stress levels having risen significantly.

Adam's last comment took time for Nathan to process. He was still hunched over, shuddering. As if he were trying to make a decision. Why not…? Let's just blow everything up, let's just destroy everything, including the one who dragged us back into this worthless world…! His eyes looked back up at Adam slowly, hate filling his gaze, his teeth noticably clamped shut. Ferocity was not a common emotion now for Nathan Washi, but it was one he had plenty of practice displaying.

"…I was… looking for my little brother. He comes… around here sometimes. He isn't… all bad. Not like you. Not like anyone in the Monsuta. He's a Vizard like me, but… he doesn't feel that… torture." Nathan's mind was having difficulty thinking, his entire body lightly swaying back and forth.

"…Not like you… Not like… YOU…!"

Nathan's mouth then opened wide, his entire body falling onto the ground. His mental state was overwhelmed, tears bordering on the edge of his vision, his entire body convulsing, his mouth opened wide. Without warning, something strained against the inside of his throat, and finally out of his mouth came…

A satchel charge.

One that kept coming out of his mouth, as large as torso…..

"…AAAaaaAAAh….!"

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 26, 2018 5:26 pm

Artist: Yowai The Maid - Song: Chasm - Word Count: N/A

"Isn't' that obvious, my chummy-chum pal? Spite~! I'm far too spiteful to abandon that vision in my heart despite what this miserable world wants me to do."

Despite the motive behind preserving being so foul, nothing but the sweetest of smiles could be seen behind his crimson eyed smile.

"Oh, you'd be right to believe it's hell! It's totally the pits~!"

Adam didn't disagree with him there. With his past? Holy hell batman, you'd be hard-pressed not to have thought this whole planet was nothing more than a source of infinite, suffering stagnation. But was he gonna cry his tears, tell his sob stories and let someone into those hall-ways of baby Adam's little hurt? Fuck no. There was no point in trying to give that much context to where he is as no one on this planet shares his vision for evolution; so it was almost a waste of time with someone as far-gone as Nathan.

But.....

"What do you want to hear from me? Mommy and daddy didn't get me that shiny new toy I wanted when I was a wee young lad? That my family was killed by the demons? My girlfriend killed by serial clown rapist that triggered me into being the cross-dressing terrorist freak I am today?"

A shrug was given by Adam as he knew this subject was something that got him oh-so-chatty. It was hard not to give his own tasty, sugar-filled flavor into it. So, he gave a joyful laugh before peering in closer to Nathan, stepping on his tippy toes and giving him a poke to his chest before easing to a relaxed smile.

"The current state of this world is shit and you are right to fear it, my vizard friend. Every human on this earth goes through several shades of fucked up things that drive them to the depths of crazy that only the human mind can envision."

Then a sigh exited the mouth of the blood-eyed spirit before Nathan. It seemed the male wasn't really picking up on how shit things have progressively gotten. Whatever. It's not like anyone could comprehend where he was coming from. As far as Adam was concerned, this was par for the course.

"This whole planet is garbage, but you'd have to blind in one eye, have a dick thrust in your right ear and your thumb up your ass to believe it hasn't gotten much worse than before this whole world war 3 non-sense."

After speaking a bit of his peace, Adam observed Nathan and blinked for a moment.

Oh wait

Was he supposed to be the bad guy? Eh, Adam never thought of his actions as wholly evil. They are a matter of circumstance in his mind. What the hell else are you supposed to do when the whole damn world wants you dead? When, at any moment, all total hell can break out and slaughter everything you once knew? There is plenty of damn good reason to be as cut-throat as this terrorist is!

"You really think I'm so evil that your brain can't even process it? I'd laugh if it weren't so sad...."

It wasn't exactly the first time Adam saw someone break down due to the nature of this world, and it certainly won't be the last. So, a part of him was cold and aloof to this display of internal torment unfolding in the physical form through Nathan's cries. Yet, he still held his ground, moved through that aura of distress and placed his hand on the vizard's chest:

"And what exactly about me is so bad, hm? Do you just hate guys with chilli bowl cuts or something?"

Adam then looked up towards whatever mess Nathan was and asked one final question:

"...or is it something deeper than that?"

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 29, 2018 9:16 pm

"…So you're the only one allowed to spite?" Nathan absolutely spat at Adam, his entire body quaking. Adam was laughing, but Nathan absolutely did not seem to think that there was any kind of joke to be had here. "So only your way of dealing with it is okay?!" He raised his voice further, talking at a normal speech level for human beings. For Nathan, that was amazing.

"……." Nathan's eyes burnt, stinging a bit, his chest heaving back and forth a bit. Adam was clearly getting under his skin with the way that he did. Then he poked against Nathan's chest as it heaved back, making him grimace at the human. "…I want you to take responsibility for what you did. Not this worthless world, not what shitty things happened to you…" Nathan shook his head, over and over and over again. He wanted to scream. He wanted to scream, shout, let loose everything in his head. But as good as it would have felt to do…

"Not even a little. The world was worthless before and after." The look in Nathan's eyes as he said that was… well, it was obvious that the man was at least a little touched in the head. The explosive charge that the man had dropped laid in front of him, his entire body shaking as if he might fall over at any moment. Adam's hand pressed up against his chest, and Nathan's body slowly straightened itself, his long hair laying over his eyes as they stared directly into Adam's, twitching ever so often as if they found looking directly at him difficult… and yet, they had no other choice. He knew that he was not being completely logical. He also did not truly care, his sanity straining and bleaching through, his blood pumping hard and the top of his head surging hard, almost hurting against his brain from the stress.

"If you had just left me alone I would be able to sleep at night." Nathan's wings extended completely behind him, lifting a single fist up into the air. "And now I'm back. I can't eat. I can't sleep. I can't die. I could do two out of three when I lived in that hole. And then your candy-ass had to walk along." Without hesitation, Nathan let the fist move forwards, aiming straight for… Straight for his stupid, smug, nihilistic, uncaring face. Nathan could not tell if he thought the words or said them aloud, his mouth wording them as his sleeve billowed about, his fist attempting to plant squarely into Adam's jaw. It was a strange blow. There was no killing intent behind it. The attack seemed like it was made out of obligation more than anything else, as if Nathan knew that it was what he was supposed to do but could not even commit to doing it.

Meanwhile, on the floor between them, the explosive charge that Nathan had left continued to beep, the red light flashing on and off…

- Buddha
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 30, 2018 12:05 pm

Artist: Itai The Maid - Song: Refuge - Word Count: N/A

"Should I be the only one to spite? Of course not. Spite breeds will, will breeds progression and progression breeds evolution for the human race. More people should spite in my opinion, hahahahaahah."

Oh yes~ Our fluffy-pink faced terrorist with the most bloodiest of eyes was oh-so-sure of this way of thinking. And why wouldn't he? It's the only thing which got him through the abyss of monsters that this world threw his way. At every point where he'd be better off dead, that feeling of spite to progress his desire made him cut through even the boundaries of life and death to spit in the gods face despite the fact he should have long been killed by the savages, maniacs and brutes that this universe has in no short supply.

"What? There is no need to get upset."

Then there was a pause and Adam slapped himself before giggling like a little child.

"Wait, no. Get mad. Get upset. Pardon my edginess, but embrace that spite. It might actually do wonders for all the mental buzzing of bullshit in your head since I can see you are hurting a lot and it's actually pretty sad to see without any of that ripe sarcasm I love to dish out."

Despite the hurt in his own heart, that cheer and joy behind the male's voice was as vibrant as ever. Whenever he had a chance to speak? Oh hell yeah, he'd take it, run with it and get lost in the moment as he was someone that thrived off that attention to his words. After all: he was human. Humans love getting that daily dose of social interaction with whoever is going to listen. Without it, the belief in Adam's heart surely believes we'd all go ever bloody mad. Just look at those poor bastards like Nathan who lose everything in solitary confinement.

But then.....two blinks of the eye were given by Adam.

Was what he was doing effective? Probably. He was still alive and kicking, so it worked well enough. Perhaps there was something he could discern from this madman if he probed him enough. Despite the perception of a smug little shit, Adam never really let his ego or pride blind him to other ideas. As far as he was concerned, the more information he disceeted the others, the more potent his own brain, thoughts and plans could become as he executes on this wealth of knowledge again, again and again.

So, he'd clap his hands and give Nathan a reply since he was feeling ever-so chatty today:

"Well: you see me breathing and talking shit to you right now. It may not be the best plan in the world, but it's working out pretty okay since I'm doing a lot better than the poor sons of a bitches who are fossils in the ground."

....eh?

Responsibility?

There was a blank expression given to Adam since he had no clue what he would even take responsibility for. As far as he was concerned, everyone had to do what they had to do to survive in this new world. In fact, even in the old world, there was never really any other choice but to do that. Yeah, there probably was some regrets lingering in the heart of Eve; the him which could accept all of these terrible deeds. But in his reality? He was ready at any moment to forfeit his life to anyone with a stronger will, hunger and power could consume him as it would just prove his way of progressing the evolution of the human race and this world was ultimately shit.

"What? You want me to say I'm sorry to every little John Doe I've wronged or hurt? Apologies don't mean dick, I'm afraid. I've gone far beyond the point of being able to take responsibility for anything I've done."

Really, in the mind of Adam, there was no going back to whatever he was before this. All the carnage and blood on his hands could not be absolved by any god on this damn existence, so it was up to him to finish out what he had carried himself to do since he already saw himself as irredeemable and doing anything else was just half-assed, wishy-washy bullshit.

"I ain't gonna go out of my way to extract harm on people if other routes and plans can be done first, but if it has to be done, it has to be done and I'm not shy about dirtying my hands to achieve what I need to."

A shrug of the shoulders could only be given by Adam as it was just that absolute in his mind. Sure, Eve grieved for them, but the psyche of Adam was different than her and allowed for the whole of their body to endure since her love was enough to shield him for whatever crap either he himself or the world threw at him.

"Besides, I don't think you are in a position to talk about coping methods. You are the one sleeping your life away in a dingy old cave, bird boy."

Then, a snicker left the mouth of Adam. He always liked being referred to as loving, sweet or anything adorable since it made him feel loved and pretty. And he was pretty vain about those types of things, so he took great pride in it and wasn't afraid to toot his own horn about it.

"But, thank you. I do know my ass is pretty sweet and it's sweet of you to notice."

Of course, after he uttered those words, a sound punch to the face was given to Adam. It sent him flying about a few feet as he landed straight on his pretty little behind. The sudden rush of burning pain to his nose and mouth, the taste of iron on his tongue and throbbing sensation of warmth in his head made him realize blood had been drown. And, instead of getting angry about it, it only amused the male as he started laughing still.

"What? Have my words finally gotten that sense of spite to awaken in you? Good. At least you aren't thinking about tearing yourself a part. I've done my job here."

While spitting out the blood from his mouth, the male stood up, dusted himself off and looked Nathan square in his eyes as he had only this to say:

"I only dragged you out of that hole as there was more to living than just sleeping in a pit of your own horrors. Even the guy consumed by spite can see that: so why can't you?"

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:28 pm

"Well if you haven't noticed, being human is what causes that spite in the first place." Nathan answered Adam's statement, his eyes harder than steel. Honestly, at this point, if he tensed up any more he was liable to have a brick exit his body as offal. "Not everyone… can turn that spite.. into will! Or wants to!"Perhaps that was a central difference between the two men, who could hardly be called men. Nathan was used to simply taking on everything the world threw onto him, because he no longer believed that he could break. Adam had to push and rise against the torrent to survive.

Such thoughts did not occur to the Vizard. Adam's resort to slapping himself definitely made the blow that Nathan was preparing to launch into his face feel more satisfying. He could not stand the way that Adam looked at him. He could not stand the way he thought he knew what was best for him. That was not what Nathan desired. No, No, No, No, No! Not you! Nathan was trapped, trapped again.

He always felt so trapped.

Sitting there in the prison, finally getting access to a sharp object. Finally convincing another prisoner to end his worthless life. Finally dying, and thinking he would get peace.

Never. Peace is a lie.

Waking up again, when he never should have had eyes, never again. Dragged along, tormented by the insanity that was his Zanpakuto spirit. His inner hollow's emergence. Trapped inside of his head once again. Finally breaking free, winding up in the living world.

And they always leave forever. There's no point in fighting. No point in will.

Logan, incapacitated. Stefan, abandoning them, time after time. Nathan finally being able to give himself over to something, some force that would let him finally dip into the chaos of his own mind.

Peace was mine. Sanctuary was mine. Until it was ripped away.

Ripped away by this shitbag in front of me. Nathan could not believe that look of confusion in Adam's eyes. Spiritual power began flooding off of him in great waves, his Hollow Mask falling down onto his face as his spine straightened. "No…" Nathan replied, denying the conception that Adam should apologize to everyone he had ever wronged. Nathan only cared that he dealt with one crime, one set of toes that he had stepped on.

"Who are you to play god and say that my… cave… was dingy? What gives you the right?" He demanded, before proceeding to finally launch the fist that connected square into Adam's jaw, landing him firmly on his squeaky-white ass. Nathan stood over him, not panting, not showing any signs of exertion. His green locks were splayed across his face, his eyes looking up at Adam past the bomb that lay on the ground.

"…NNNRRAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHH!"

Nathan's jaw opened wide, his head tilting back as he screamed at the top of his lungs. At this moment, between the pair, the explosive device on the ground began surging rapidly, right under Nathan's feet. All of Nathan's rage at being drawn out of his place of safety, all of his hatred of Adam for believing so firmly that he was right to interfere with others. "YOU DAMN HERO! WHO ARE YOU TO FUCK WITH WHAT I THINK IS RIGHT?!"

With that, time seemed to slow to a crawl. Light began emerging from the bomb on the ground as its spiritual casing was shattered apart, fire and brimstone unleashed into the world as it exploded, mostly into Nathan's body. From where he was standing after his punch, Adam would receive significantly less of the explosion, but still a decent amount. Nathan's body was flung forwards like a rag doll, burns appearing along his legs as the explosive force hit him from behind. If Adam didn't move, he would land directly on top of him, with one leg squarely in the Human's face.

And there, Nathan lay, breathing hard, the crater behind him, his head still spinning from the force he had given the explosion, having not cared in the least about his well-being, apparently…

- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum