Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Bear Hugs
Cali Used Illegal Immigration! But It Failed! [Calypso/Hayden] EmptyToday at 1:50 am by Iori[Chronos]

» Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami]
Cali Used Illegal Immigration! But It Failed! [Calypso/Hayden] EmptyToday at 1:07 am by Gamma

» Mirajane Soan [Approved; 5-3]
Cali Used Illegal Immigration! But It Failed! [Calypso/Hayden] EmptyToday at 12:51 am by Gamma

» Whispers on the Wind.
Cali Used Illegal Immigration! But It Failed! [Calypso/Hayden] EmptyToday at 12:23 am by Yaksha

» When an Angry Person is Angry
Cali Used Illegal Immigration! But It Failed! [Calypso/Hayden] EmptyYesterday at 3:01 pm by Mirja Eeola

» My heart, in all it's pieces, will forever love you;
Cali Used Illegal Immigration! But It Failed! [Calypso/Hayden] EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 11:03 pm by Gamma

» Helping Hand (Masami, Sol) [Closed]
Cali Used Illegal Immigration! But It Failed! [Calypso/Hayden] EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 10:54 pm by Gamma

» The Shula Region - A Pokemon RP
Cali Used Illegal Immigration! But It Failed! [Calypso/Hayden] EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 5:53 pm by Guest

» Chain Gang (Open)
Cali Used Illegal Immigration! But It Failed! [Calypso/Hayden] EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 5:45 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Tetsuya "Shukiri" Gioranta (WIP)
Cali Used Illegal Immigration! But It Failed! [Calypso/Hayden] EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 3:33 pm by Jukuyen

Top posters
THEFROST
Cali Used Illegal Immigration! But It Failed! [Calypso/Hayden] I_vote_lcapCali Used Illegal Immigration! But It Failed! [Calypso/Hayden] I_voting_barCali Used Illegal Immigration! But It Failed! [Calypso/Hayden] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Cali Used Illegal Immigration! But It Failed! [Calypso/Hayden] I_vote_lcapCali Used Illegal Immigration! But It Failed! [Calypso/Hayden] I_voting_barCali Used Illegal Immigration! But It Failed! [Calypso/Hayden] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2658 registered users
The newest registered user is Chadian

Our users have posted a total of 127569 messages in 19430 subjects

Cali Used Illegal Immigration! But It Failed! [Calypso/Hayden]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angry Charmander
Angry Charmander

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Cali Used Illegal Immigration! But It Failed! [Calypso/Hayden] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Cali Used Illegal Immigration! But It Failed! [Calypso/Hayden] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Cali Used Illegal Immigration! But It Failed! [Calypso/Hayden] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Cali Used Illegal Immigration! But It Failed! [Calypso/Hayden]   Cali Used Illegal Immigration! But It Failed! [Calypso/Hayden] EmptySat May 19, 2018 10:40 pm

Calypso was goofing around with themselves, obviously, in the middle of the night, however this wasn't Lux, nay nay, Umbra was currently operating the body of the Danava, and they were trying to get around quickly, passing behind object after object. Though they were starting to get exhausted, they simply wanted to see how far they could go... Til something very odd happened.

They were doing one last, rather long burst, but instead of passing to another object, they felt something very hard, hit them very fast, and knock them backwards. Of course it was quite dark so they couldn't see very well, but they were a bit miffed to be hit.

"What the..?!" The Danava grunted, their colorful eyes popping open to see... Some kind of wall. Why did this stop them? Of course, not stupid enough repeat the same mistake, they tried doing something a little more pragmatic; climbing it. Of course, they didn't realize how dumb this decision was, but they just wanted to see what was on the other side for this to have some sort of.. Magic protection or something.

"D-dumb wall.." They grunted in protest, the wall obviously being rather tough to climb, even with the extra help.

Should be asleep.. Should be asleep...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol

Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Cali Used Illegal Immigration! But It Failed! [Calypso/Hayden] Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Cali Used Illegal Immigration! But It Failed! [Calypso/Hayden] Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Cali Used Illegal Immigration! But It Failed! [Calypso/Hayden] Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Cali Used Illegal Immigration! But It Failed! [Calypso/Hayden]   Cali Used Illegal Immigration! But It Failed! [Calypso/Hayden] EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 2:59 pm